Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

school play (Askeladd x creamy)

Once the sweet taste of her milk spilled into his mouth he closed his eyes enjoying the taste as he did not let a single drop fall from his mouth so he could taste it all. When she asked how it tasted he pulled away from her nipple reluctantly before looking into her eyes as he licked his lips, "your milk tastes delicious my cute student" he said in a playful tone before moving forward to press his body against hers softly. Before he would let her get a word out he leaned his head down and captured her lips with his in a deep firm kiss, his hands reached around to gently caress her bare back now.

She was surprised at his approval and was about to say something only to have her voice muffled by a deep kiss. At first she was taken back by his sudden show of affections and so it took her a while to respond back. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she kissed back and pressed her own body up against his. Her own breasts were starting to feel a bit lighter but there was now another problem. She was getting aroused at the situation of being with a teacher. It was wrong in many ways but that was what made it more exciting. She decided it was best to keep that as a fantasy and pulled away from the kiss. "umm...I think we shouldnt go there".

Dimitri could feel her responding to his body and his kiss right away, the way she would press herself against him and kissed back with a fiery lust that was coursing through her body. When she pulled away from the kiss and said that they shouldn't go there, he grinned at her playfully and then pressed her against the door firmly while keeping her between his body as well, "oh my my you seem to think you have a choice in the matter at this point?" he asked playfully. "You have no shirt on and milk stains on your shirt right now no matter how you look at this you will not get out easy if everyone happened to find out' he explained calmly before nipping at one of her nipples gently.

And yet this man was speaking the truth and not to mention the obvious. She sighed again when she was pressed up against the door by his tall body. "Yeah I get it", she mumbled while biting down on her lower lip to suppress another moan. She positioned her arms again where they were initially, that was around his neck while he sucked on her breasts. Her body was heating up that she couldnt take it anymore. Bring her right thigh up between his legs, she began to stroke against his crotch unconsciously. "Ah shit I cant take it", she whispered as her own arousal brought about her own insanity.

He heard her mumble that she got it and he felt empowered by the fact that he was in control now, true she could have refused him and pushed away to go out but everything he said was true in some sense. The feeling of her slender arms wrapping around his neck neck again made him grin once more, his eyes gleaming playfully as she rubbed herself against her growing length which would soon harden to it's full nine inch length. The way she whispered into his ear as she fell over the edge of lust made him laugh and his hand squeezed her supple rear cheeks firmly, "bet you are just aching to be fucked now huh?" he asked in a whisper before biting down on her neck teasingly.

She could feel his nice hard bulge pushing up against the fabric of his pants rubbing up against her thigh. Her eyes were begging for him now but she still wanted to act stubborn. Afterall it was in her nature. "You shouldnt be using that word as a teacher", she warned him only to drop her head back and moan from his teasing. Her neck was just as sensitive as her inner thighs and it was frustrating how he was starting to pinpoint all her weak points. "Ah fuck...", she whispered only to find herself being a hypocrite and using the word herself. Her hands slowly slipped off from around his neck and down towards his shirt. She started to gave it a tug, hoping to get it off his body and expose his own flesh.

The way she was looking at him he was sure that she wanted him completely now, he grinned playfully as she said he shouldn't be using such a word as a teacher but soon enough she threw her head back and moaned for him. "Ah but it is such a fun word to use" he whispered before biting down on her neck again right as she whispered out ah fuck herself, oh my such a naughty little girl she was he thought to himself playfully. When she tugged at his shirt he pulled away a bit and then brought his hands from her body to shrug off the sports jacket and then pulled off his shirt, he revealed a toned but not ridiculously cut as most workout buffs would be.

She watched him slowly slip out of his jacket and than pull his shirt off to reveal a very handsome core. It wasnt over done like some freaks in the gym she saw. It was perfect. Stepping forward, she rested her hand on his chest and felt his hard muscles underneath his skin. Damn he was so delicious. Morgan couldnt control her lust anymore. She was so blinded by her desires that she didnt care if she was about to involve in something so illegal. Her hand slipped down his chest and stomach and moved towards his hard bulge. Cupping it with her hand, she gave it a nice feel before awing in amaze. She started to give it a massage with her shaking hands. Yes she was shaking. Both from excitement and nervousness.

He watched her with his own lust showing in his eyes right now, he couldn't wait to bury himself into this little minx over and over taking her however he pleased. The feeling of her hand running over his chest and abs made him shiver then a soft groan managed to slip out between his lips as she cupped his arousal, he grinned at her as he leaned his head to kiss her deeply all the lust and passion he was feeling transmitted into the fiery kiss now. His hands came forward to slip under that hot little skirt of hers and grasp the edge of her panties and he began to pull them down her thighs slowly, he broke the kiss while looking right into her eyes "bet these are all wet aren't they?" he asked teasingly.

She kissed him back just as intensely, sucking on his lower lip before parting away. She was literally heating under her skirt and he would instantly notice the change in temperature. "mmm yes...very wet", she replied and tried to pull her panties through her legs and kick them away once they reached her ankles. Lifting her own skirt up, she revealed her nice wet pink folds that were gleaming with her juices. "I'm so naughty", she shock her head and took a step forward to start undoing his own pants and reveal his own problem.

Dimitri did indeed feel the heat coming from that hot little cunt burning with want, he grinned even more as she said that she was very very wet for him, when she lifted her own skirt he laughed softly and reached forward to drag the length of his finger over her wet nether lips slowly. "You are a naughty girl so wet and hot for your teacher just because he sucked on your nipples" he whispered softly into her ear before grabbing her nether lips between his fingers and then he squeezed them softly, "bet you have already imagined my cock taking that little cunt of yours over and over until you cum screaming my name as you do huh?" his words so enticing as he pinched her nether lips again teasingly.

Morgan felt her own knees start to buckle as he began to tease her wet pink lips. Her own hand was now starting to fidget with his pants, trying to get them open. Once she did managed to unzip them, she pulled them off only to find his cock still covered by an extra layer of clothing. Her hands instantly grabbed hold of his cock again through his boxers as she had more access now. She could also feel for more detail and mentally estimate his length. "Yes I want it...enough with the teasing and take me", she begged with her eyes and her hands as they had now reached into the waistband of his boxers and fished out his cock.

He could hear the sound of her breathing quicken and get heavy as he teased her and soon he could feel her hand worming it's way into his pants desperately, the way she was going for his cock just made it all the more noticeable how much she wanted him now. She was telling him more than asking him to fuck her and that was a no no he thought to himself as she finally freed his hard shaft from the confinement of it's clothing. He grinned as he pushed forward pinning her against the wall completely now, he wouldn't even let her move the hand that was gripping his cock now, his fingers slipping upwards a little so he can grasp her little clit between his fingers and give it a firm but not painful pinch. "Aw you see if you want something I think you should beg for it, use those dirty words that you clearly now miss hypocrite and tell me what you want like a good lactating slut" he whispered so gently but so firmly at the same time to entice her to obey him.

She gasped at the sight of his fully erect swollen cock that sprang up at her. It was truly nothing what she expected. It wasnt the first time she ever saw a cock before. She had a boyfriend and they had sex. But this one made her ex'boyfriends manhood look like nothing but a toy. Her mind couldnt process anything. The scent of arousal was coming from both of their 'needs'. If he wanted her to act slutty and use bad words, heck she will. Just so she could get that cock drilling her soon enough. "I want it....please give my pussy a nice fuck with your hard delicious cock", she said after a long pause. She didnt like using bad words like those. But she was desperate. Desperately horny that is. "Please...sir...fuck me", she begged now with her eyes as she cherished his hard cock in her palms.

He loved when they gave into their baser needs the primal needs that drove their bodies to get the pleasure they so desired to get from having sex. He grinned wider now as she began to use such naughty words to beg him to fuck her, "oh well since you put it in such a nice way I should give it to you" he whispered into her ear before pulling her hands away from his cock now so he could rub the length against her hot wet slit. "Mmm such a little slut begging for a cock to fuck you" he whispered teasingly before pressing the head right against her nether lips, "and how would you like your pussy fucked?" he asked softly before he nipped at her flesh softly "hard and rough until you cum for me or gentle and slow like the goody girl your 'supposed' to be?".

Morgan hated the tease. It was driving her to the edge. She wanted more than just the head against her wet entrance. "Please...fuck me hard...I love it rough", she replied back to his question. Like they say, dont judge a book by its cover. She may seem the gentle 'romance' lover type, but when it came to sex she loved it wild.

Her wet pussy was giving off a rather fruity sweet scent that even she could smell now. Thankfully she was already taking birth controls incase he decided to cum inside her. Her own hand pressed down to grab his cock and tug on it. She hated to wait and hoped he wouldnt hesitate again to ask another stupid question. "Please...I cant wait...I want you".

Dimitri could see that she was getting frustrated with the way he would tease her with just a bit of pleasure but leaving her with the want to get more from him though he denied her. Finally she gave her answer and then he reached down to pull her hand from his cock again and then without a word of warning he pinned her arms above her head, then came what she so wanted from him. He thrust into her hard burying over half his length into her tight cunt now, "is this what you want my cock hungry slut?" he asked as he pushed his hips forward again and forced the length of his shaft into her completely now. His eyes burned with a passionate lust as he watched for every reaction that would cross her features as she felt her little pussy being stretched around the thick intruder that was invading without a bit of gentleness at the moment.

Her wet entrance spread open like a flower as he started to enter her inch by inch. His cock wasnt half inside when her body suddenly became tense to the point that he had to fight off a good deal of resistance to push in further. Her own hands were tied up above her head as she rested her back against the wall. She spread her legs further apart while maintaining her balance. Trying to relax, she felt him try to push the remaining few inches deep into her cavern. "Ahh yes...i want your cock...", she replied back to his question. "Fuck me hard against the wall....making me moan your name", she moaned while trying to move her hips against him, hoping he would start moving in and out of her soon. Her wet juices soon coated his manhood, making it a little easy to move through her tight hole.

The feeling of her tight cunt wrapped around his shaft made him groan as she seemed to grip his entire length like a velvety glove, he pressed his lips against hers softly to silence her moaning dirty talk now. He began to thrust into her long and hard to start to let her get used to the feeling of his thick shaft stretching, he would pull back until just the tip was within her and then with one smooth forceful stroke he buried himself back into her. The kiss was fiery and deep as his lips mashed against hers and his tongue licked at her lips seeking entrance into her mouth, he continued to keep her hands pinned above her head while his free hand grabbed her left breast softly squeezing it now.

She wanted to moan. To scream out in pleasure. But her voice was quickly muffled by a deep hungry kiss. She was already prepared for one and devoured his lips with her own, parting her lips to let him explore were warm oral cavity. Her entire body would shake with each forceful thrust, her moans swallowed by his mouth. He was showing her no mercy despite the fact that she barely had any experience. As he squeezed her left breasts, milk started to stream out from her pink nipple. Her right nipple was already dripping from the arousal even though it wasnt given any direct attention. His office floor was soon to be drenched by her milk and perhaps something more, if he was good enough to get her there.

Dimitri could feel her tongue rubbing against his as they playfully wrestled against one another for dominance, his thrusts still slow and powerful while slowly increasing in speed slowly but surely. He felt her warm milk spill onto his chest a bit and he grinned into the kiss before breaking it suddenly, he looked into her eyes playfully "we can't let that go to waste" he said before leaning his head down to wrap his lips around her right nipple first. He bit down on the sensitive bud ever so gently before beginning to suckle upon it to draw out the milk that would spill from it either way, he groaned as the first taste spilled onto his tongue once more and was soon suckling with a bit more force to get more milk from her breast.

She could actually taste her own milk in his mouth as they battled their tongues together. Sucking on his tongue for a brief moment, she could also taste his chicken lunch. As their lips parted, she looked at him as he moved down to wrap his hungry mouth around her nipples. Tilting her head, the back of her skull hitting against the wall she released another moan but this time it echoed into his small office. Her right was starting to feel slightly lighter than the left but she was sure he would even them out. "Ah yess...", she bit her tongue when she heard a knock to his door. She heard the voice of another teacher on the other side. "Mr. Draken are you busy?".

God he was not sure what it was about her premature milk that made him wild but with each little taste that feel upon his tongue he savored the deliciousness gleefully. This was not going to be a one time thing oh no she was going to be his from now on he thought to himself as she groaned out oh yes for him, then came something he really did not need to happen a knock came to the door along with a voice. He pulled his mouth from Morgan's nipple and then drew in a deep breath "ah yes I am quite busy unfortunately the last teacher had a lot of paperwork she didn't get done for legal things and such" he said in a calm tone "come by during study hall with whatever you need please". While he spoke oh so calmly he continued to thrust powerfully into his new playmate and then without bothering to wait for a reply from his fellow teacher he wrapped his lips around her left nipple and suckled upon it drawing out that tasty milk for himself once again.

Morgan had to fight off the urge to moan out load. He continued to fuck her while he was talking to the teacher outside. How could he be in such control? Morgan literally had to bite her tongue, but not hard enough to make her start crying in pain. There was a good silence outside, Morgan assumed the teacher was gone. But she wasnt sure. She looked down at him as he continued to suck on her left nipple. She was about to open her mouth to say something dirty but quickly had to silence herself when the teacher replied back. "Alright than. Hope your first day is turning out spectacular", the woman said before her foot steps could be heard disappearing. "Fuck... i think she just wants your attention. I wont be surprised if teachers ...ah...god so good...if they start to ask you out".

Right now he had no care for the female teacher that was outside of the door now, the only thought that was running through his mind was draining this young female's tits of all her available milk. He suckled upon that nipple a bit harder as Morgan began to speak and moan again, he laughed against her nipple as she said that he should not be surprised if some of the female teachers started asking him out. Finally he let her nipple slip out of his mouth with an audible popping sound, he grinned as he slammed himself back into her and then he crushed his lips against hers almost roughly as he made her taste her own milk once again as he drove his thick length into her over and over still.

Back
Top Bottom