Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

school play (Askeladd x creamy)

creamy

Star
Morgan was getting through the beginning of another year. They were actually expecting a new home room teacher this year. But Morgan couldnt make it to her first class today because she had a meeting with the students council seeing how she represented her class. So she missed her class and the new teacher. But that was fine. She was sure to catch up later as she was a brilliant student.

Morgan was 17 years old and it was her last year at school. She had a nice curvy figure and stood 5'7 tall. Her hair was blonde and went upto her mid back. Her forehead was covered up by a layer of bangs. But people could still see her beautiful light brown eyes. She had a decent bust size of D cup but also had a problem. They were lactating. No one really knew about this issue as she didnt want people to think she was pregnant or just freaky.

Now lunch came soon and so she set out to look for the new teacher. She walked upto his office door and gave it a gentle knock. She was wearing her school uniform of a white top and a red skirt that went upto her mid thighs. Little did she knew that the new teacher was actually a male.

Dimitri Draken was the newest teacher in the all girls school but that was not what was surprising as new teachers were to be expected often, the thing that was surprising those around the school was that he was the first and only male teacher in the all girls school now. He had taken the job after quitting his other teaching job as they gotten into an uproar about him subduing a violent student, he had argued that he could have hurt the young man quite a bit but the simple fact that everyone of the other staff seemed to acknowledge was that he raised a hand to defend himself as a result he quite.

He figured that he could apply to the all girls school and they wouldn't have the problem as well girls would rarely turn on a male teacher as the person they were angriest with were often the other girls. Dimitri was an unorthodox looking teacher, his broad frame was wrapped in a black sports jacket with a white tee shirt underneath it, and he actually had the audacity to wear black jeans to class along with a pair of sneakers. He stood at near six feet tall but he was not burly at six feet rather he was lean and athletic, his eyes a very light blue one might even call them baby blue, his hair was mid length and wild almost like he never combed it which he didn't due to the fact as it was impossible to control.

He had taught his first class though they had been a little distracted seeing as he was the new male teacher, his dirty blond hair which was actually more brown than blond swayed with each movement. But he managed to get through the class without incident, at lunch he kept to himself in the office while eating from panda express even though it was bad for his health he loved their orange chicken. He looked to his door as he heard a knock, "come in" he said in a deep but cheerful tone as he did not want his new students thinking he was a cold teacher.

Morgan blinked a few times in confusion when she heard the voice. It was a male voice. Could it be? She gently opened the door and peeked inside. She let out a gasp but quickly covered her mouth as she was aware of how rude that might have appeared. She stared at him, eyeing him from top to bottom. "Um Hi", she said with a hint of hesitation in her voice. She was still in shock that the school actually hired a male teacher. Stepping inside, she closed the door behind her. "Sorry to intrude but I missed your class this morning. I was stuck in a school meeting and well I was wondering if you can tell me what we covered in class today?", she asked while looking down on the floor. She wasnt shy or nervous. She just....couldnt believe it. Was this a joke?

Dimitri looked at the young woman that entered his office and he gave her a little smile, unfortunately he left a bit of orange chicken at the edge of his mouth as he smiled. He wiped it away quickly but he knew she had already seen it, while he looked at her as he wiped his mouth he could see that she was looking him over quite a bit and he wondered if she was as surprised as the rest of her classmates and the school had been when they learned of him. He nodded with a slight smile on his lips as she said hello she seemed to be a little nervous which was understandable, "ah yes Morgan right? believe your friend Amy told me why you were absent" he said casually before taking a sip of his soda. "As for what we went over it was chapter seventeen in the revolutionary section, no homework and no work assignments yet, but we will being having a little quiz tomorrow just a small oral quiz to see how well everyone remembers things" he said cheerfully.

Morgan nodded and watched him eat. She was actually studying him closely, eyeing him from top to bottom. To her standards, he was gorgeous. "I see. Well I'm glad I didnt miss alot", she said and was about to excuse herself. But than she remembered she needed to inform him about a few school events. "May I please have a seat?", she said while pointing towards an empty chair to the opposite side of his desk. "As the class representative I need to fill you in on some important notices. But I also understand if you want to enjoy your lunch. I can come back later". She couldnt help but blush while talking. And she certainly hoped he didnt notice her sudden infatuation for him.

He nodded to her statement saying that she hadn't missed much and he took a big bite from the orange chicken and he closed his eyes savoring the taste. When she asked if she could have a seat he nodded but did not stop eating, "of of course please stay in if you like but be warned I will keep eating as I need to eat right now" he said before eating a bit of his broccoli and beef quickly, even while eating he noted the soft blush on her cheeks now. "So please do tell me everything I should know and maybe some things that the staff won't tell me since students are honest" he said in a cheerful almost teasing tone, he wondered how nervous she was around him so he would test it little by little.

"Thank you", she said and slowly sat on the chair and trying to make eye contact with him. Her knees were unconsciously bouncing up and down, the blush on her face still there. "Well...I am sure the staff informed you of it. I dont want to make your lunch boring and repeat what they said". She watched him take a bit of his orange chicken, the way he used his mouth to chew and swallow. She than stared at his soft lips, not noticing that this male was arousing her for some reason. Her white shirt wasnt so great to hide the round spot of wetness that was forming around her nipples. She tucked a few strands of her blonde hair behind her ear and decided to look somewhere else than him. The small window in his room.

Again he nodded as she now said thank you, he could see she was quite nervous indeed as her knee's were bouncing and her body shook a bit because of it. The blush on her face made her look quite cute and he had to think she had an innocent sensuality to her petite body, "well then tell me something in a fun way" he said in a playful tone before finishing off his orange chicken, broccoli and beef in one go. He wasn't quite sure yet but he thought he saw little patches of wetness at her nipples through the shirt, but that wouldn't make much sense now would it he asked himself, perhaps if he made her more nervous he would be able to tell what was going on, "after all it is hard to be bored by a cute student".

His comment was rather unexpected and uncomfortable none the less. She quickly went tense and tried to keep her mind focused on something 'non sexy'. Like his messy hair. Yes! It was something really non-sexy. Of course if was on a head of someone unattractive. But with his beautiful blue eyes and well built facial features, he was looking delicious. She couldnt help but lick her lower lip with her wet tongue, coating them with a shine of saliva. Her mouth was starting to dry though and she was ready to leave any moment now before she made a fool of herself. "Well...thank you...um...I really dont have anything to add to what you might already know so I might just take my leave", she said and was about to stand up.

Dimitri could see that his comment had made her quite nervous and he laughed softly as she licked at her lower lips she was definitely trying to find a way out of his office and then came the nervous answer of her trying exactly that. He smiled at her before pushing aside the Styrofoam container as he was done with it, "ah well are you sure you want to leave right now? you seem to have spilled something on your shirt". His comment was so casual but his eyes had locked right onto her nipples as the little wet spots were easily visible at the moment, he wondered how she was going to explain those wet spots to him or anyone else that asked.

Morgan blinked at his statement, completely oblivious about her problem. She finally looked down to realize what he meant. The front of her shirt was indeed wet, leaving a wet stain but also showing her perked up nipples. Her eyes widened and her blush grew. "Shit", was all she could say and tried to cover her chest with her arms. But she only ended up pressing on them more, the wet circles growing in the process. She shivered at the chill it brought her and opened her mouth to explain. "Its a problem. I'm sure you can keep it a secret ...". She went to grab a few tissues from the tissue box and started to reach under her shirt to wipe away her wet breasts.

Dimitri could see that she had no idea what he was talking about until she looked down at her shirt now, the blush that came to her cheeks now made her look red as a cherry and he grinned a little bit. She crossed her arms and then shivered making him laugh softly she began to explain that it was a problem and that she was sure that he could keep this a secret, he yawned a bit and then leaned back in his chair to stretch out. While she was busy trying to clean up the mess under her shirt he got up from his chair and walked around his desk now, he continued to grin at her "well I suppose that problem is that your breasts are lactating now?" he asked bluntly and teasingly wondering if she would say yes.

No matter how much she tried to wipe, because her nipples were erect they kept on leaking. And him just walking close to her just made the matter even worse. "Yes...No need to state the obvious", she sighed now trying to calm herself down. The worse she could do was start to panic. Maybe she could reason with him to keep his mouth shut. "You wont tell anyone right?", she looked up at him with her hand still trying to wipe the inside of her shirt. Even if she got it dry, it was still going to leave some sort of visible stain.

Dimitri had to laugh again at what he was seeing, this was the first time the he had ever encountered something like this before and it was definitely odd he thought to himself jokingly. When she asked if he would not tell anyone he brought his hand up to his chin and looked thoughtful, he already knew the answer to her question but he wanted to watch her squirm a little more so he let the seconds drag by oh so slowly. "I suppose I could keep such a thing a secret Morgan" he said her name gently "though I will want something out of this since keeping secrets is wrong" he said in a playful but serious tone at the same time, his light blue eyes stared into hers calmly but they gleamed with a bit of playfulness.

Morgan gathered up the used tissue and tossed them in the waste basket in his office. There was something warning her about this man. She narrowed her eyes at his attempt to 'black mail'. He didnt come out up front with the idea but she could get a hint easily. "And what possibly could a girl like me give you? Money? I have none." And yes she did consider the other option he may suggest. She took a step back towards the door now. "I have to go now. I need to eat my lunch before next class". A part of her wanted to stay and listen to his proposal. But she had to fight off that curiosity to save her dignity.

When she suggested money Dimitri gave her a little frown almost like he was insulted by just the very thought of taking money from his student and he knew that she was just trying to stall him. When she took a step back he stepped forward slowly "hmm well you could leave but we both know that everyone will see those stains for sure" he said ever so calmly as he stepped forward again, "wouldn't you rather be sure that no one ever knows?". His voice was soft and silky almost enticing her to make her listen to him, "I mean it would be easy to solve this problem if you just listen like a good little student" he said in the same tone but with a playful edge now.

It was frustrating for the fact that he was right. She glanced back down at the stains on her shirts and sighed. "Well what do you suggest than? And I am a good student for the matter of fact. I earn the highest grades in my class", she snapped back at him. She was a stubborn girl but he had her well cornered so there wasnt much she could do but listen. "These are just gonna continue to lactate unless I release some with a machine I have in my locker".

Dimitri was looking at her with a look of distaste as she asked what he was suggesting and then stated that she was a good student and had the highest grades, for the smartest girl in the class she wasn't very bright he thought to himself. He shook his head back and forth slowly now, "my my for the smartest student you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed" he said teasingly as he walked forward towards her again. He was but a few inches from her now and her back was to the door "you don't need a little machine to help with that after all the human body is good at quite a few things" he said playfully before licking his lips while looking into her eyes still.

Morgan stared at him in disbelief. Of course he was suggesting it! But the question was if she was going to fight her own moral conscious for his help and not to mention the possible pleasure? "Yea yea...I got the hint a while ago", she said before slowly starting off to lift her shirt, exposing her white bra. Her breasts were a good D cup and heavy. Turning her shirt inside out, she placed it on the back of her chair to let it dry off. She than turned her attention back to him. "Well dont just stand there....its embarrassing as it is...your just making me feel more uncomfortable."

Dimitri knew that she couldn't be that stupid to not get the hints that he had thrown out several times now, as she lifted her shirt he got a good look at her supple breasts and he had to admit he was impressed by the size of her tits. He smiled at her as she moved her shirt to a chair and then told him to stop just standing there, he nodded and walked forward slowly right up to her now and then looked into her eyes deeply. His strong hands reached around and unhooked the bra from behind, "tell me what you want, tell me exactly what you want me to do" he whispered before leaning in to nip at her neck ever so softly, he wanted to embarrass her and make her admit she wanted him to do it.

Morgan really wanted to stomp her feet right now. This man was indeed trying to humiliate her. And than as he got close to her body, she felt her temperature rise. Her body was fueling with heat from his soft nips along her sensitive skin. Yes her neck was sensitive and thus earned him a nice moan which she was trying so hard to suppress. Cursing herself inwardly for giving in so easily, she grabbed his arm and pulled him away. Her bra was unhooked and easily feel off her body. Groping her own soft breasts, she gave them a good squeeze and allowed some milk to squirt into the palm of her hands. "Suck me!", she said while lifting her right breast for his mouth.

He could see the fire in her eyes as she looked at him like she wanted to send a slap right across his cheek, he knew she wouldn't especially right now as she was dressed in just a bra that was barely hanging onto her body. When she pushed him away he thought that maybe he had teased her a little too much but instead she took off her bra and groped her own supple breasts, finally she said what she wanted. He laughed softly and reached forward to grasp the nipple on her right tit and gave it a gentle pinch sending a pleasurable jolt through her while squirting a bit of her milk out again "maybe if you say please" he said jokingly.

Morgan couldnt believe this guy. She was literally juggling her nude lactating breasts infront of his face and yet he dared to tease her more. Taking a deep breath in, she decided to control that temper of hers. "Fine...please..help me suck my breasts", she rephrased. She was still panting from the excitement he already brought by a simple pinch. She wondered what else he could do to bring her that much pleasure. She decided to now play along and give him those pathetic weak begging eyes that usually worked on losers. But how could he possibly deny that look. And just to help him out, she groped her own left breasts and pulled them up towards her face. Flexing her own neck down, she licked her left nipple and began sucking.

He always did love when they got a look of shock and distaste on their faces as he told them exactly what to do, the way she looked at him would have killed him if it could. He could see in her eyes that she was fighting the urge to go off on him, and soon the words he so wanted to hear were spilling from her lips, he thought that would be it but she gave him begging eyes while bringing her breast up to suck on it softly drinking her own milk. He could not believe the erotic sight that he was seeing and he knew that he had to jump into this now, he grinned as he leaned his head in now and wrapped his lips around her right nipple his teeth grazing against the sensitive nub before he began to suckle upon it lightly.

As they sucked, their mouths were soon filled by a rich sweet taste of her milk. There was a hint of tartness to it but the sweetness was far more overpowering. A moan slipped her occupied lips at the pleasure of tasting her own sweet milk and having someone else stimulating her sensitive nipples. Her breasts being heavy, milk was literally dripping out with no effort at all. Once her own neck muscles were tiring out from the awkward position she was in, she let her left breast drop from her mouth and watched him instead. There was milk dripping from the corner of her mouth which she easily licked away with her tongue. "mmm how is it?", she wondered.

Back
Top Bottom