Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Addi's Simple Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

AddiAkira

Planetoid
To start off I am ok with furry themes, incest themes, forceful and nonforceful themes, and all kinds of things so I can be very flexible but have limits as such

No scat yada yada you know what i mean I dont like blood and the evil s word the usuall things not poseted on this site

No one sentence replys AT LEAST 3 please I need something to play off of

No sudden leaving without even a goodbye let me know if your leaving

Ok I am done being a bitch :) yay now onto my ideas :D

Pairings: you x me
Tatoo Artist x Goody Good Girl
Student x Student
Bus Driver x Student
Brother x Sister
Dad x Daughter
Anthro Warrior x Foreign Human
Woodland Animal x Naturalist
Domestic Animal x Domestic Animal
Anthro Student x School Girl
Native American x Spanish Captain
Native American x Maid from Spain
Colonist x British Private​

Plots: Your Point of View

Where are you from?:You find a small artifact on your doorstep upon taking it in you discover a woman emerges from it every other evening at lunch time until midnight should you pursue a relationship or is it hopeless?

The New Kid: A normal day at highschool until a shy new student is placed in your class. You soon find she has a secret that she has kept hidden and now you get to see her and her wings do you blackmail her or embrace it?

Happy Halloween: You are going out for tricker treating with your childhood friend when you stumble upon a dark castle half burried and overgrown what lurks inside and what will you discover about yourself and your friend.

Hi, I'm new here but have rp-ed on Elliquiy before so I kinda know how it works.

I like the idea of the student x student

please pm me with any plot thoughts you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom