Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teen titans: generations

I've had the idea for a teen titans rp for a while i just couldn't think of a plot, until know that is!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Plot:

It's been fifty-two years since the original teen titans defeated the brotherhood of evil & disbanded, now not only are the titans deceased but the brotherhood has risen once again and no one is there to stop them......or is there?

plz just tell me if your interested

(BTW: the new titans west still cosists of five members. while the brother hood is infinant)

Expressing interest in this. So it would be 5 people playing hero (yourself included) with the unnamed masses of evil facing them? Fun times. Heroes sound like they would have to be OCs, correct?

yes they would have to be oc's, and there most likely will be more heroes but I need at least 4 (excluding myself) people to join.

I could join. Don't know much about TT, but that's not likely to be an issue seeing as it's OC and all. So, yep, I'm in. ^_^

3/5, and yeah, not much that you need to know. If you're familiar with how characters interact in a DCverse setting, you're good to go.

I do. Mostly. It's sorta like 'Halt you dasterdly daredevil, or face the wrath of the caped crusader! AND HIS UBERLY TIGHT PANT-OVER-TROUSER COMBO!!!' 'Oh no, it's Batman! I am doomed! Right after I almost kill him multiple times only to lose to the most idiotic foil! *lehgasp!* <.<' or something like that..^_^

*Goes to get extraordinarily tight outfit*

hehe yea, just two more people and I'll make the IC
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character sheet:

Name:
Sex:
Sexuality:
Appearance: (Can be picture or discription)
Species: (if it isn't obvious)
Power:
Weakness(es):
Peronality:
Bio:*optional*

Not quite sure what I'll make, no idea at all. Male or female, hero or villain. Bleh. Guess I'll wait for everyone else to make their characters first.

Urm. Maybe wanna reduce your power set by..alot? You have like ten of the most powerful skills in the universe on one character. And even those are OP alone; Even Raven wasn't this powerful, so why would her grandchild be stronger than her? It'd be rather unfair for you to be that powerful..

Snowe said:
Urm. Maybe wanna reduce your power set by..alot? You have like ten of the most powerful skills in the universe on one character. And even those are OP alone; Even Raven wasn't this powerful, so why would her grandchild be stronger than her? It'd be rather unfair for you to be that powerful..

Actually Raven had the exact same abilities plus more, so he's still considerably weaker than his grandmother. not to mention the fact that he is stil learning how to control his powers and emotions.

It'd be more fun if you reduced the powers a bit; Like made some of your powers only usable in certain situations for now or something, or even just removed some. It won't be fair if you get that many.

Also, that's not what empathy does. Empathy is the ability to sense and/or control the emotions of those around you. You can't control the person, nor their powers using it.

Anyway, two people now..

I knew I messed up on one of the powers, although there is empathic healing where the uses heals some one but only to take the pain for them.

Yeey, that's four! ^_^ One more, one more!

I wonder what to make. Are we all going to make grandchildren/children/other relations of the originals? 'Cus I might make Beast Boys grandson for one reason; A love-hate relationsip with Crow. Really. Looooove hate. xD Bwahahah.

And 'cus BeeBee is hilarious and cute as hell.

Wonder why the others haven't posted their characters yet. o.o I'll do mine when they're done.

Also, is someone making a Robin/Batboy-girl for the leader or..?

Snowe said:
Wonder why the others haven't posted their characters yet. o.o I'll do mine when they're done.

Also, is someone making a Robin/Batboy-girl for the leader or..?
It would be easier if you posted your character first, and not to my knowledge

Whew, close. ^_^ Thought I wouldn't make it. Glad to see there's still one more spot open. I'm interested in this RP, and would love to join. ^_^

Yeeyness. -- Urm, actually, pretty sure it's just us three. The others said they'd join and never posted

Posted my character. And sorry for delaid post, I've been busy with personal life. And Am I able to have more than one character? Because I was thinking of having a few more if that is alright?

Hm. Might make a Robin or Speedy-type character. Gadgets are fun. -- OOH! Or a male starfire..hehe.

I was gonna make the shapeshifter but as Lenore got there first, so it's only fair. *Goes to make up buttloads of gadgets*

Back
Top Bottom