Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Genie in a Bottle (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Genie in a Bottle (AlexsSketches, puppyslave)

Aric twitched his ears and looked down to his once bare feet, now covered. "Will...Will anyone mention my ears and tail?" he asked, grabbing his tail slightly, and holding it in front of him, playing with the end. His ears were laying to the side flat as they could get. He was worried about going out, or being seen the way he was. He had always hated his cat ears and tail, he wanted to look human. "Is it normal here to have them?"

Samuel looked at him when he mentioned his ears and tail"Some people might stare but it's not uncommon to see a neko walking around. Some people even prefer nekos"He said as he took Aric's hand to lead him outside. Soon they were walking around the town, Samuel pointed out different local landmarks to the genie so he wouldn't get lost. He smiled when they reached his favorite restaurant

He didn't like the idea of people staring but it was far to late to really worry about it as he was pulled out of door and led around the city that he hadn't seen in 100 years. He stayed pretty quiet, nodding to whatever Samuel said, looking around the city, trying not to look people straight in the eye. Though as he saw a few nekos walking about he started to calm down some when he noticed that people didn't stare to much at anyone really. The city was far too busy in the first place to really notice anyone who was really different.

Samuel lead him inside of the pizza place and they were quickly sat down and given menus. He looked over the simple menu that simply had drinks, sizes of pizzas, and toppings on it along with prices. He looked at Aric"Anything in particular you would like to have on a pizza?"He asked, not knowing if the other knew much about pizza since he hadn't known about television. He had decided on his own personal pizza, but he was waiting for Aric to decide on his.

Aric looked at Samuel "Uh..." he started and shrugged "Let's just say it's safe to assume that if it was created within a decade...I probably don't know it." he said and smiled a little awkwardly. "It looks good though..." he said pointing to a picture with just pepperoni and cheese on the pizza. After which he looked around the pizza parlor, his ears twitching every which way when they picked up a new sound.

Samuel chuckled a little at that and nodded"Ok, then we'll get a simple pizza"He said and when the waitress came, he ordered a pepperoni pizza with extra cheese. He thanked her as she gave them glasses of water to drink. He sipped his water a little as he watched Aric look around at all the new sounds, smiled at how cute he looked being interested in the world he missed out on.

Aric sat back a bit and sipped at his water, sighing a little bit. "To think that I wouldn't ever get to see this if I wasn't cursed." he said. "It's a little strange, honestly." he added after a little while. Aric licked his lips a bit before sipping at his water again. "The more and more I think about it, I don't know which I prefer to live in."

Samuel listened to the genie's musings, sipping at his water as they waited or the food. He shrugged a little"Virtual immortality but with the stipulation that you're stuck in a bottle until someone lets you out to grant wishes or a relatively short life. It is a hard choice"He agreed and then smiled as the pizza was set in front of them with paper plates"Lets get into philosophical conversations after eating"He suggested, pulling a slice onto his plate and then taking a bite of the pizza, moaning a little in satisfaction at how delicious it was.

Aric nodded and smiled a little bit, "I kind of prefer the short life to eternal servitude." he said and picked up the pizza nibbling on it, looking off out the window of the place staring at New York. He was almost lost in thought about where time had gone from him, and how good the pizza tasted. His ears were twitching very slowly and his tail was swaying like a gentle breeze was pushing it back and forth.

Samuel nodded slowly as the other said that"I guess I see your point"He said and continued to eat the pizza, watching his neko genie enjoy the pizza and listen to the sounds around the town. He soon was done eating and sat back, smiling"Mmmm, that was almost as good as sex"He said with a chuckle, watching his reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom