Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

War Games (Rivine and Shards)

Shards~Of~Roses

Supernova
Rika gave a sigh as she walked out to the gardens. She was tired of all the parties and meetings. There had been no time for rest as it seemed the war was finally going to end. She really wasn't sure what to think of it all but as the princess she was required to be there for her people. She knew that it was her duty yet she wasn't sure just why her father was suddenly so convinced that they could make peace. She hoped for his sake that things would work out. Though as she reached the deepest part of her private gardens she sat down under the large willow tree that was only a few feet away from the small pond she had in the garden. She looked down to her reflection as she thought on the people she had met. The other people were so different from her own as they barely wore anything and it was almost always furs that they were wearing.

Cairn moved slowly through the garden, his passage unmarked, his footsteps unheard. These farmer and city dwellers of the south knew nothing of the hunt, how to stalk one's prey, to savor what was to come. They were soft. A small smile crept onto his lips as he padded through the shadows, blending with them as he followed her. She probably did not even know he was there. He had given instructions to his men to be boisterous, to revel in the feast and dance, to distract their host, for their prince had other plans for the evening.

When she stopped he squatted across the pond, hidden by several hedges, watching her. Rika, she really was a beauty. He had been surprised that she had not yet wed and was merely betrothed. But, at the same time, it made what he was about to do all the more satisfying. He rose slowly, making sure to stay hidden by the hedge and spoke, keeping his voice low, "Princess.e. out here all alone?" He walked slowly, circling the pond and staying behind the hedge. "Alone and smelling of that rose water you enjoy washing with. It really does make you easy to find princess," he said, his voice cool, with an edge of laughter.

Finally Cairn emerged from behind the sight, the moon bathing his form, making the wolf pelts draped across his shoulders appear almost silver. A cool, predatory, smile spread across his lips as he looked at her, walking forward slowly. "We haven't had much time alone Rika," he said softly, grinning, "I would very much like to have that change..."

Rika was a little more than shocked as she heard a voice start to waft around her. Her head moved side to side trying hard to figure out where the voice was coming from as she stood looking around a little more panic in her movements. "Who's there? You're not allowed back here" she said trying to keep her voice firm only to fail rather sadly. Though as he showed himself she was shocked as she took a step back. "Then let us return to the feast" she said to him as she tried to be nice yet also get him back to the feast as not to be so far from everyone else. "Unless there is something you need?" she asked him trying to figure out what was going on as she felt something in the pit of her stomach telling her this wasn't good.

Cairn had chuckled at her suggestion of returning to the feast, shaking his head slowly as he smiled and walked closer. "And why would I want to do that Rika? I said I wanted us to be alone..." He could see her unsteadiness, hear it in her voice. An almost animalistic thrill washed over him as he imagined other conquests, other women who had been nervous at first, unwanting; she would come to be like them, of that he was certain. When she spoke again, asking him if there was something he needed, Cairn grinned, "Ah, yes, there is actually." He stepped close, reaching out, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her close, tight to him. There was a predatory glint in his eyes as he leaned in close, growling out, "I need you Rika..."

As he moved closer to her she stepped back just about tripping only she felt his arm wrap around her and pull her against him. She gasped out her eyes wide in shock as no man had ever touched her like this not even her intended. She had been placed on a stand never to be touched or played with. Yet as he held her close she felt her head spinning as she heard what he said she was silent for a while before finally responding. "No you can't" she said her voice cracking in shock.

I can't!? Just the idea that he couldn't do something made Carin laugh. "Really? I cannot? And who is out here to stop me?!" A predatory smile spread across his lips as he spoke, savoring her features. Oh, he could do it, he knew there wouldn't be any political repercussions... none that mattered at least. After tonight he doubted there would be much left of the nobility of her kingdom to even realize what had happened to her... or would be happening to her rather. Cairn pushed her back quickly, pressing her up against the tree near the pool. He smiled, a hand drifting to one of her breasts, which he squeezed, whispering as he looked into her eyes, "I can do whatever I damned please..."

Rika was shocked at how he seemed to react to her telling him he couldn't do this. The spark in his eye seemed to grow into a soaring flame as she felt him push her back against the tree. She gasped as she felt the bark dig into her dress and back as she looked to him wondering what was making him so sure of himself. Only as she felt his hand on her breast did she scream at him to get off her only to feel the squeeze of her breast that had her face heating up. She really just couldn't believe what was going on.

She screamed... gods how he loved it when they did that. He tossed her to the ground then, smiling as he came down on top of her. "Go ahead, princess, scream. They won't hear you!" Cairn took hold of her breast at the neck, willing his fingers to elongate a little, ripping into her dress. He tugged then, ripping the front of it. He reached then to her corset, doing the same, to each piece of clothing, until her breasts spilled. He grinned and reached out, pinching one of her nipples and tugging at it as he looked into her eyes, "I'm going to enjoy this... I promise you that..."

As she felt him throw her down onto the ground she gave a groan as she felt her head spinning. With that he had plenty of time to start ripping off her clothes. She started to struggle but it did no good. She whimpered as tears formed in her eyes she just couldn't believe this was really happening. Only as she felt the pinch to her nipple she knew then there was no getting away from this. It was going to happen and no one seemed to be there to help her.

Tears... why were there tears so often!? It was just... well it was not appealing. Growling Cairn flipped her over, pushing her dress up as he ripped her undergarments off, revealing her buttocks and womanhood. He smiled and slapped her rear, then let his fingers drift lazily down to her womanhood, running over it. He moved closer, leaning over and nipping her neck, growling. "Never had a man I imagine... I'll fix that princess," he said, chuckling, "You'll learn how to love what I'll do with you..."

As she was flipped she tried to get on her knees to push away from him only to feel his hand come down on her ass as she gave a yelp out of shock that he had just did that. "No stop it. You Can't!" she cried out only to feel his hand run over her virgin cunt as he came to lay over her as his mouth made his way to her neck. "No no I won't!!" she yelled to him trying to get some type of strength yet each time she thought she grabbed a hold of it she felt another movement of his fingers against her.

Oh, how sweet her denials sounded! She really thought that her objections would stop things? She really was a fool if she thought it would matter. Cairn slid a hand over to the scraps of her dress that he had discarded, then quickly twisted them into a cord and slid it between her lips, tying it off behind her head. He then took off his belt, quickly wrapping it around her wrists, tying it. He spanked her again and nipped her neck a little harder, "Oh... you'll come to beg for this... and more. Whores do that..."

As she felt the cord going in her mouth she struggled only it did nothing as it was tied off. She gave a whimper as she shook her head trying hard to defy him as much as she could. Hoping that if he found it too hard he would stop, not knowing it was just that that seemed to keep him going as he tied off her wrists she gave a whimper from the belt biting into her skin. She didn't know what to do, her mind prayed for her love to be here to save her but she knew he was out with the troops.

Cairn smiled as she struggled. She looked like a rabbit, a sweet little innocent prey... but she would be far, far more appetizing. He nipped at her neck, harder still, leaving marks where his teeth were, then growled into her ear, "My companions will greet your nobles tonight. Show themselves in their true form... your people will die. And you? You will be my prize princess... my whore to use..." He slapped her rear again, then discarded his pants and undergarments. His manhood was already throbbing, ready and eager. He rubbed it against her bottom as he squeezed her rear with both hands.

As he bit on her neck and heard what he said to her eyes went wide as she was shocked to find just how much trouble they were in. Her fear grew as she struggled even more as she knew that she had to get away or things would get worse yet he smacked her ass again before she felt him pressing against her ass. Giving whimpers she struggled more the closer he got to her virgin hole. She had sworn it to her love and yet here it seem that her word doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom