Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Radcliffe Academy for Elite Youths

He let her hands go when he saw she was responding and he kissed down the neckline of her tee. He smiled at her and helped her out of her clothes, looking her up and down. "You are very cute, as a boy or a girl..." He slowly opened his uniform slacks and worked out his aching cock, kissing her lips as he positioned himself. He slowly rolled his hips forward, pushing his shaft into her, but slowly and gently in case this was her first.

Charlie wasn't sure whether to find that as a compliment or an insult or a little bit of both but she just smiled, far too into what she was doing to really care. As she lay there nude and prepared for him, she shifted a little bit, matching her lips to his, wrapping her arms around his neck. Feeling him slide into her, she let out a soft moan into the kiss, pushing her body up into his. It was funny that he was more tender and gentle whereas, yesterday he treated her ass like a damn pounder.

Rafe gasped out and slowly started to speed up. He pushed his cock harder and deeper into her, moaning out loudly as he lavished her breasts with kissing, licking, suckling, and biting, meant to drive her mad with pleasure. He smirked at her and kissed her hard. "How does it feel...?"

Her moans became louder as he started to speed up. She could really feel him well and it was divine. It had been so long since she had sex; well what she considered to be sex, not anal sex. It felt amazing and given she felt like she was under a lot of pressure at this school, this was a great tension reliever. Kissing him, she wrapped a leg around his waist, needing to feel him more and panted softly against his lips. "Amazing." It was like her world was spinning already and like her body was on fire.

He thrust harder and deeper into her, letting himself go now. He didn't hold back and he was being rough, but he thought she'd enjoy it. "Unn! Ahhnn, you feel great Charlotte...hot...tight...it feels incredible!" He pushed into her again and again, until he finally gasped out, his vision going white for a moment as he exploded inside her, flooding her with his molten hot sperm.

As he finally came, so did she. It seemed rather delectable as her entire world felt like it was in one huge earthquake. That's how intense it became. Her nails dug into his back and she nearly screamed, closing her eyes tight. She hadn't had an orgasm like this ever and she wanted to almost cry, it was so beautiful. When it all calmed down and it was just them, panting and breathing, or well trying to breathe, Charlie lay back, her eyes calmly shut and her breathing got back to normal. "Woah..." she whispered, moving her hands through her hair and sat up slowly, looking at him. "Wow..."

Rafe smiled as he gasped for air, leaning against her. "Heh, yea...I know that feeling." He kissed her neck softly. "I'm glad I could make you feel good, Charlotte...I love that name." He smiled and nibbled softly on her neck. "Charlotte, I can still help you. Do you know the name of the club you're trying to get to? I'm afraid I won't be able to help tonight I'm..." He rolled his eyes a bit. "Busy...helping someone."

It was so awkward for him to call her Charlotte. Only her parents called her Charlotte, otherwise she'd been known as Charlie her entire life. "That is so weird that you call me Charlotte." She giggled. "Everyone's called me Charlie, except for my parents." She said softly, biting her lower lip. "Um..the club, they call themselves Veritas." She shrugged. "I don't see why, and personally I think it's rather lame but they'd be the ones who could help me."

"Veritas..." He frowned and looked away. "I haven't heard of that club, and that's a bit unusual for me. I knew there were clubs I hadn't heard of but...to be faced with it is something else." He laid back against her bed, holding her close to him and kissed her lips deeply, pushing his tongue into her mouth. "Well...I could do some investigating for a bit. But I suggest you join a few clubs as Charlie and get to know some people. That's how the secretive clubs spot you. Do well in classes, be friendly, be outgoing for the school."

Charlie looked at him and she lay back and sighed softly. Kissing him back, she moved her hand over his chest and sighed softly. "You'd do that? Really?" She asked softly. "So...you're okay with my agenda? Really a girl, in the guise of a guy?" She asked. Though now it concerned her that he may make her dress up like a guy for their private liaisons. Or...they'll never sleep together again, and in that case, she'd have absolutely nothing to worry about!

He nodded slowly as he looked at her. "Just so long as you don't harm this school or anyone in it, I don't see a reason why I shouldn't be okay with it. You're looking for help. A solution to a problem, that is a noble pursuit." He smiled a bit as he got up and started to fix his clothes again.

Nodding, Charlie as well got up and she started to dress again, fixing her hair a little bit and looked around. "Thanks. It's either that or blow up this beautiful school when someone pisses me off. So I think I'll try to find a way to help myself out. Probably save lives this time." She nodded. "Not that anyone died last time." She quickly assured. "I'm not a murderer."

He paused a gave her a firm and serious look. "If you're honestly in danger of doing such a thing, if you feel the urge come up...you come and see me, alright? Any time, no matter what happens...you come to me and I'll help you however I can." He gave a firm and serious nod as if he were reaffirming himself to that commitment as much as he were reassuring her of his help and guidance.

Charlie looked at him and she bit her lower lip, nodding. She leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Thanks Rafe." She said softly. "Really means a lot, knowing there's someone else in this with me." Her parents could only do so much. Her mother didn't posses this. Her father did and his father did and so on. It was forbidden for the parent to explain this to his child. Her father could only say so much without breaking a major rule. The rest, she had to learn from this club that she knew was at this school. It had to be, even her father was sure of it because he was once part of it.

Rafe nodded slowly. "I wouldn't mind if you kept crossdressing with me..." He smirked a little. "You make a very cute boy, just my type. Soft, feminine, cute, a real good bottom." He chuckled just a bit and he slowly headed for the door. "I might get in trouble if you're caught, but if you want to see one of the meetings of these secret clubs, I'm attending one. A member of the Alpharius Club attends one of meetings of the Sisterhood of Medusa on this night. Tonight its me..." He shrugged a bit. "We're meeting in the heart of the hedge maze tonight after curfew...if you wanna spy and see it, just don't get caught."

Charlie nodded and she bit her lower lip. She'd have to stay away from him then when she was in the guise of a guy just because it was a little odd, doing him both while a girl and while dressed like a guy. "Oh...well thanks." She said softly. "I'll see what I can do." She said simply, putting her hands behind her back. "See you."

Back
Top Bottom