Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Radcliffe Academy for Elite Youths

Charlie couldn't say the words he wanted her to say. Besides, even if she could talk, she still wouldn't say it. She was far too engulfed with this abnormal pleasure that was radiating through her. With each thrust, her moans got louder. It was deliciously wicked and wrong and she wanted more. She squeaked when he spanked her again and she looked back at him, panting a little bit. "I'm yours. I surrender." So she said it. She couldn't help it. It's like asking a guy a serious question when he's right in the middle of an orgasm. They'd say yes to anything.

Rafe gasped out as he slammed into the boy again and again. He roared out as he pounded hard and deep into the boy, exploding out inside him with a violent shuddered as he came, seeding him thoroughly. Rafe's spunk flooded inside her belly, filling with with a sensation of deep pleasure and warmth, like nothing else. Rafe moaned softly and slowly pulled out of him, smiling tiredly. "That's good...I hope that felt really good Charlie, I love making people feel good..."

Charlie gasped loudly for that last thrust and push, sent her over. She could feel him filling her up and her eyes nearly rolled to the back of her head, it felt so good. Letting out a soft groan, she rest her head down on the bed, her hands releasing the sheets and she panted softly. "Wow...That was...wow." she panted, sitting up slowly, suddenly very aware of the fact he just took her and she didn't exactly have certain parts that a guy would normally have. She pulled her boxers up at least and turned around, thankful that her shirt was a little long enough that it still covered that area. Pulling her pants up, she nodded and looked at him. "Well then...I guess I won't be sitting on my ass for a while." She chuckled.

He smiled a bit and kissed Charlie softly. "Should be ok by morning...hope I wasn't too rough, but most people, most subs that is, usually like it that way." He chuckled and smiled at him, ruffling his hair softly. "I'd love to see you again when you feel up to it..."

Charlie just smiled gently and nodded. "well if you don't see me for a while, I'll be sitting on a bag of frozen peas." She said simply, stopping him from ruffling her hair too much otherwise the poor wig would fall off. Fixing the hair on her wig gently, she sighed softly and kissed his cheek. "So...does this mean you're gay, or something?" She asked.

He chuckled softly. "You'd be surprised how much like that goes on here. The people here don't really care, so long as family doesn't find out. No, for the record, I'm not gay, I'm bisexual, and if I do say so, your girlfriend is quite the looker. Heh, you really work fast. But don't worry, I'm not gonna mess with her, I don't do stuff like that." He smiled and bit and leaned back. "If you need anything...anything...just come on over. I don't just mean sex, heh."

Charlie forced a smile and she nodded. "Thanks...man." She said simply and she moved from him, heading towards the door. "I guess I'll see you later." She said softly, opening the door and slipped out. She needed a shower and maybe ten pounds of ice to sit on. While it felt good then, her ass was so sore now because she was able to feel it. She hurried to her dorm, grabbed a towel and hurried to the showers where she disrobed in the shower stall and let the water hit her body, also to clean the amount of spunk left behind. She leaned on the wall and covered her face. She was a girl after all and it was a little bit overwhelming. She didn't hate Rafe for that. She liked it a lot. Still though, she couldn't help the crying. It happened even after she lost her virginity. It was just one of those things.

Rafe smiled softly and sighed a bit. He chuckled and nuzzled his hand a bit before he walked to his bed and hit the sheet, snuggling up against his pillow, thoroughly sated and satisfied. He sighed again and dreamed of pleasant things before morning. Rafe woke up slowly and yawned, smiling pleasantly. He whistled a bit as he gathered his clothes and hit the showers, happy with himself and pleased with the previous nights events.

After the shower and after some attempt at studying, Charlie had changed out of her male disguise and into her pajamas where she passed out faster than expected. It was an exhausting and her roommate officially made the fortunate habit of never sleeping in his dorm anymore. Why would he want to when he could sleep in his girlfriend's dorm and get jiggy?

The next morning arrived sooner than expected. Charlie's entire body was so sore and it was terrible. Her bum was sore and her actual ass hole was beyond sore that she could hardly move. Groaning, she stayed in bed, not wanting to move or even attempt to. It hurt too much and it was okay to take a sick day...even if it was the second day she was there. Probably not the best way to start but she had to. She'd like to see someone else having taken it up the ass for the first time and actually attend classes that day where they had to sit on there asses all day long. Ugh, torture!

Rafe didn't see Charlie at all. After classes, he went towards the dorms and knocked on Charlie's door, wanting to visit and make sure he was alright. Not being in class must've meant something was wrong. He hoped it wasn't anything serious.

Having slept all day, Charlie was a little out of it. Out of it enough that when she heard a knock on her door, she completely forgot that she was dressed as a girl. When she heard the knock on her door, she groaned though, because just trying to move her lower body was a bitch. Sitting up though, she let out a small yelp. To sit up, she had to sit on her bottom and she hadn't sit on her bottom since before she had anal for the first time and doing so since, hurt horribly. Somehow though, she managed to get up and she slowly wobbled over to the front door. She was clad in just a tank top and shorts. Charlie did not remember at all that she looked like her usual self and not as a guy.

Opening the door, she leaned on it and rubbed her eyes slowly, yawning. "Yes?" She hadn't seen who it was. The sleep was still with her so deeply that she was trying to wake up, trying so desperately to wake up. She had to, if what was about to go down was really going to happen. Something wicked this way has come.

Rafe was about to say something, when he saw a pair of breasts pop out from the door. He looked up and down at the figure before him before he looked "Charlie" in the face. "Hmm...interesting hobby you have there..." He said quietly.

Charlie, whose vision was now working with her, looking up and she saw that it was in fact Rafe. Her eyes went wide and it was in an instant she woke up so clearly. "Rafe!" She exclaimed, probably giving in more about the fact she knew him when he didn't know her at all. He just new her male side. Not this side. "What hobby?" She asked, crossing her arms over her chest, kind of to hide her boobs, and the fact that she had a lot of them and wasn't wearing a bra, clearly.

"May I come in...?" He asked softly, even as he started to force his way inside. He was trying to shield her from the other prying eyes. Aside from sparing her reputation and her attendance at this school, he was trying to shield her from the hall full of horny young men. Then he realized he was one of them as he closed the door. "Ok, you had best explain yourself, and fast..."

Charlie looked at him and she nodded, biting her lower lip. She walked back inside and she kind of kicked away her uniform under the bed, hopefully when he wasn't looking. Maybe, just maybe she could get away with being the slut that 'Charlie' slept with. "What are you talking about, exactly?" She asked softly, biting her lower lip. "There's nothing to explain." She said simply. "Why would you say I have some explaining to do?"

"I'm not a fool." He frowned. "You think I wouldn't know the face of someone I slept with?" He walked toward her more menacingly, standing tall right before her. Then he slowly reached forward, caressing her breast and then kneading it firmly. "Tell me the truth...or I'm going to rape you..." His words were cold as stone.

Charlie's lips turned into a tiny little 'o' and she sat back on the bed, wincing sharply. Walking was fine. Sitting was murder. When he started to touch her though, she glared and she pushed him back. "What like yesterday wasn't enough? God, my ass hurts so bad, I am almost beginning to wonder what part of anal sex is worth the pain?" She snapped, giving away all secrets to her entire journey here. "I-I mean..." She sat back on the bed, but stood up quickly and she looked away. Though while he still seemed serious about the rape, she figured it wasn't a good idea to test him on that.

She crawled onto the bed, mostly to try and move away from him and his scary cold tone and she kept her arms crossed over her chest. "Okay, well as you can see, I am not a boy. So that definitely makes what happened last night incredibly hilarious, huh?" She said with a nervous laugh in a nervous tone, in a nervous way to appease the tension. "Um...I got kicked out of my last school for blowing up the left side of the campus and then my parents shelled out all their money to get me in here. They told me there were groups that could kind of help me with my problem. So...yeah. But my name really is Charlie. I mean it's short for Charlotte but that part wasn't a lie."

He nodded slowly and sat down on the bed, looking at her, his eyes softening up a bit. "Why did you blow it up? And what problem do you have? Maybe I can get you into one of those clubs...I know a lot of people here and my club has a lot of influence..." He looked at her and his hand slowly ran along her bare thigh, feeling her soft, smooth flesh. It felt like silk.

Charlie looked at him and she bit her lower lip. "I have a problem." She said simply. "Something with my hands; I don't fully understand either. It just happened one day after a few girls teased me over the edge." She shrugged. "Well there is a club that I need to get into that would understand this. My parents told me of one because my dad was part of it when he went here. But they only admit males. Hence, why i dressed up as one." She explained.

Feeling his hand along her thigh, she bit her lower lip. It was a gentle tough, a lot different than how he was yesterday. He was definitely a curious character.

He looked over at her face, looking into her eyes. "You mean you are prone to violence?" He wanted to make sure he fully understood her before he went and started to make recommendations to clubs for her. As he did, his hand slowly slid up into her shorts as his other hand slowly started to creep up under her shirt, feeling along her smooth, soft belly, reaching for her bare breasts.

"Well no...I mean that was the first time something like that ever happened." She said softly. "At least in a school setting. Apparently when I was a kid, every time I cried or threw a tantrum, it'd start to rumble. I never successfully blew something up until my last school." She said softly. "Something with the hands and the mind apparently. They go hand in hand." She laughed at her play on words. Though it ceased when she felt him really touching her and really going for it. "Hey hey...what are you doing?" She asked, pushing his hands away and making sure they stayed away. "What the ass was honestly not enough?" She asked.

"No..." He muttered softly and he leaned down towards her, kissing her deep and firmly as his hands slowly moved along her arms to hold her wrists down firmly, trying to make sure she wouldn't resist him. She felt his body press up against him, his hard, firm cock that was so familiar to her now pressing up against her.

Charlie looked at him and she swallowed hard. "W-Wait--" She started but he was already moving on top of her and silencing her from speaking. It wasn't abnormal kissing him. She would even try to resist it because she did enjoy it but everything else she was trying to resist. Able to pull back from the kiss, she looked to the side, trying to get him off of her. "Rafe...this isn't right. You did me yesterday under the impression that I was a guy and now you want to do me how I really am?" She asked. "I need some explaining."

"I told you..." He said restraining her wrists down onto the bed. "I'm bisexual. I like cute boys and cute girls...and in twenty-four hours you have managed to be both...that makes you something special to me..." He smiled a bit and kissed down her neck, biting softly along her flesh. "I want you as you are, you're a sexy girl and I want you..." He looked into her eyes. "I want to fuck you, Charlie..." He started to grind his clothed and shielded cock up against her thighs and shorts. "Don't resist..."

Charlie was a little-lot bewildered. Somehow she managed to entice him as both a girl and boy. That was indeed special and while she did feel accomplished in that aspect, she still found this entire thing to be really weird. Yet somehow, she found herself no longer resisting him. It scared her a little bit, just how easy it was for her to give in but as long as he didn't actually rape her, then she was all game for this. As he kissed down her neck, a soft moan came from her and she tried to move her hands out from under his grip. Not to make him stop but so she could maybe join in on it and so she wasn't just laying there. Well yesterday didn't count in her book.

Back
Top Bottom