Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Radcliffe Academy for Elite Youths

Rafe answered and smiled. "Hey there, come on in, there's pizza and soda, and if you want I snuck in some beer." He motioned to a cooler in the corner with a large plate of pizza on it. He popped in a game and got it going. "This is going to be fun..."

"Hey." She said softly and walked in. "Oh food..." She said softly and she went to the pizza. When he mentioned beer, how could she refuse? "I suppose...a few beers won't hurt." Not one, not two, a few. Modest, eh? Lifting the plate, she opened the cooler and took out a beer and then placed it all back down before taking a slice of pizza and sat up on the bed, kicking her shoes off. Now when it came to food, she had to eat like a man. How exactly does a man eat pizza? Shrugging it off, she just started from the crust and placed the beer in her lap. "So what games have we got?"

"Oh, just some stuff for multiplayer, shooters, fighting, some strategy..." The games went by in a pizza and action blur, the alcohol helping to loosen them up. Or it would for Rafe if he had any himself.

Rafe stopped the game they were playing and smirked at Charlie. "I've got something fun now..." He picked up a shiny disc and replaced the current one with it. Soon, it became clear that it was a hentai DVD. Rafe smirked at Charlie and leaned back on his bed, making himself comfortable as the erotic imagery flickered on the screen, depicting domination, molestation, rape, tentacles, and all manner of fun stuff happening to innocent schoolgirls. It wasn't long before Rafe was pitching a large tent in his pants.

Charlie had a few beers. While she may have always been one of the guys when she dressed like herself, when it came to beer, after four, she was pretty much gone. She was just sitting back against the wall, playing games, eating, drinking more and then soon, Rafe put in something else. She watched as on the screen, came naked anime looking girls and her eyes went wide. She blinked a few times and by the time she looked at Rafe, she saw he was pitching a rather large tent. "Oy..." She may be a bit tipsy, but she was pretty sure that because of that, a penis would grow in place of a vagina. Swallowing hard, she looked away, about to scratch the back of her head but if she did, it would kind of make her wig fall off. "So...those are naked girls." She said, acting like she never saw a naked girl, which was the truth, for both her and her male counterpart that she was currently in the guise of.

Rafe smirked, watching a futa girl ravage a young schoolmate hard. He looked over at Charlie with a sly, cocky smile. "Yea...maybe...not your thing." He went and took the DVD out and popped in another. This one was also hentai. Yaoi hentai. Guys ravaging young boys now, the room filled with soft moans and pleas for it to stop...or for it not to stop. Rafe smiled and leaned over to Charlie. "Just...something to set the mood..." He pushed against him and kissed the boy hard, pressing his tongue into the other's mouth.

Charlie bit her lower lip hard and she looked to Rafe, not entirely sure what to say. It was only then she saw guys getting it on with young boys and her eyes went even wider. "Oh boy..." Then suddenly, she was completely taken by surprise when Rafe kissed her. She fell back, her eyes wider than a fish's and she pulled back quick, pushing him away. "Whoa whoa whoa whoa!" She sat up and looked at him. "What the hell was that?"

Rafe looked at Charlie and smiled, shrugging a bit. "Relax, its just two guys...having some fun. C'mon, you're really cute...I need a boy..." He said softly and heatedly as he pressed closer so Charlie could feel his huge, hard cock pressing against him.

Charlie's eyes went wide as she could feel him pressing against her. Swallowing hard, she looked away. "I'm not the guy you think I am. I don't think I'd be the right guy for this. I um...have a feeling I'll disappoint." Oh if he only knew what she was talking about.

He smiled and kissed him again, hard enough to take the boy's breath away. "Just relax cutie, I'll do everything...I'm gonna hump you into submission..." He grabbed Charlie's wrists and turned him over onto his belly and started to undo the boy's belt and pants. "Just relax...you'll love it..."

She'd admit, that was a pretty hot kiss, but it wasn't meant for a girl. It was meant for a guy, the very thing she was not. "Wait...no no." She tried to get away from him. The moment he started undoing her belt and pants, she stopped him quickly and practically rolled off the bed, standing up quickly. "I'm sure I would." She said, a little panicky. "But...seriously I don't think I'll have the exact equipment that you'll want." She'd hate to have to disrobe of her male guise but she was thinking she may have to otherwise she'll lose her backdoor virginity to a guy who thought he was doing a boy.

Rafe paused, considering those serious words. "Wait...what...what are you talking about?" He frowned a bit, looking at Charlie like he had better be kidding. "What's going on here...?"

Charlie then thought about it. She had about thirty seconds to make her decision. Did she want him to know? The truth? Biting her lower lip, she looked at him. It's not like she was a virgin. And butt virgins don't count. At least that's what her brothers told her. Sighing quietly, she moved onto the bed quickly and she kissed him. Maybe that should shut him up and forget any of the panicking here.

Rafe pulled away, looking at him oddly. "What did you mean...?" He couldn't ignore what he had heard, but he still appeared to be in the dark as far as Charlie's true identity. He looked at Charlie, wanting some kind of explanation, but he looked like he could easily be bought off with something other than the truth.

Charlie looked at him and she bit her lower lip. "You took me by surprise. I freaked out. All because...well I'm a virgin. You were coming on so strongly, I got nervous." She said softly. She'd take pride in one thing hopefully after this entire experience. It's that maybe, just maybe, while in the guise of a guy, she could get her way through this, no matter what it took. Leaning into him, she slid herself into his lap and ran her hand down his chest, her face moving in closer to his. "Now...isn't it time to relax and simply enjoy?" She asked gently, moving her lips to his neck and then towards his lips.

His cares were quickly lost as he kissed the young boy firmly and then gently pushed the young boy's back down on the shoulder blades, an indication of what he wanted him to do. Rafe quickly freed his huge, pulsing cock, his erection throbbing with demanding need for release. "Suck me, boy..." He said in a deep, dark tone, standing before Charlie.

Charlie fell back and she looked up at him, as he was prepared and ready for what she wanted to do for him. She sat up and bit her lower lip harder than before, moving her hand around his girth and started to stroke him, looking up at him. Leaning in, she took him into her mouth and started to suck on him, her hand stroking him and her mouth preparing to take him further into her mouth.

Rafe gasped out and softly ran his hand through Charlie's hair. He moaned and slowly pushed his hips forward, gripping the boy's hair just a bit as he felt his toes curl hard. Pleasure ran through him, like a bolt of chilling lightning racing up his spine. "Fuck...yes boy, suck me, suck my cock...take my dick, boy slave..."

Charlie was a little worried that if he grabbed her hair too hard, he'd take his wig off. She tried to make sure it wouldn't happen as she continued sucking on him, taking him deeper. It was interesting, this situation she had gotten herself into, but it was also rather hot. It made her feel things and she kind of wished that he didn't think she was a guy. Still though, she continued. Her tongue rubbed along his underside as her mouth moved faster on him, her mouth tightening.

Rafe softly and slowly pushed his hips forward, taking in the sweet ecstasy coming from Charlie's warm, soft, wet mouth, and the gentle, yet firm pressure applied to his cock. He felt like he was melting and if he didn't use focus to keep his mind in tact, he might lose himself to some vortex of madness and pleasure. He cried out a bit as he came, exploding into the boy's mouth with his hot, thick, molten seed, pulling out after dumping a heavy load of his spunk in his mouth to jack the rest of his seed onto his face. "Damn...that was good. Heh, you've got a nice mouth kid...but...now I want something else...surrender your ass to me, I'm gonna hump you into submission..."

As he came, Charlie took in ever drop, letting it drip down her throat and into her. Pulling back, she closed her eyes as the rest came onto her face and she slowly wiped it away, opening her eyes. Biting her lower lip, she stood up and looked at Rafe. "Then take me, as you wish." Though she had a feeling, eventually something would stop him. For when her pants would come off, there'd definitely be something that he wouldn't be expecting.

Rafe smirked a bit and kissed the boy hard and firmly, though with a sweet passion before undoing his pants and bending Charlie over the bend onto his belly. Fortunately for the disguise, he only pulled down the boy's pants as far as he needed. But Charlie did feel a sharp smack on his ass. "My my...you have an ass like a twelve year old girl..." An ironically humorous statement. "I think it takes a guy....to truly appreciate how much like a girl a boy can be..." He chuckled a bit before pressing his fat cockhead up against Charlie's rear, taking a moment before slowly forcing it into him. "Unnn, yesss...you're...so very tight..."

Once bent over, Charlie awaited. This would be her first time ever doing anal and she was terrified but there were certain measures a girl like her would do to make sure she was never truly found out. A small squeak came from her when she smacked on her bum, a blush coming to her cheeks when he compared her ass to that of a twelve year girl. Then, she nearly screamed when he entered her. She gripped the bed sheets so tightly, that if her nails were long enough, it could have pierced through into her flesh. She had to force herself not to be so loud. Groaning softly, whimpering a little even, she let out a hastened breath. It felt like her heart was beating so fast in her ass. It hurt. It was worse than when she lost her virginity. Way worse. "Oh god..." She whimpered to herself, her eyes watering. It was...ow.

For now.

"Just relax cutie...don't resist, don't clench up...relax...and accept my cock...I'm about to fuck your ass until you love me for it..." He smirked and grabbed a firm hold of her hips and started to move. He pushed forward and slowly out, thrusting slowly at first, but he was picking up speed and power as he went.

Charlie let out quickened breaths, trying to regain herself because she knew this wasn't over. It was just starting. There would be a lot of thrusting and pushing to come and she had to prepare herself for it. Though when he told her to relax and simply take it--not said by specifically implied--she let out a soft breath and relaxed, allowing herself to take it and adapt and actually allowing the pain to subside. For when he started and it actually began to feel good, soft moans of the truest pleasure came from her. Her hands still gripped the sheets tightly but not of pain but of pleasure. It felt like her body was going to fall apart but in the best way possible. Some of her gal friends told her what anal was like, but they didn't really do it justice. Then again, maybe it was because he thought she was a guy when she really wasn't. This would be a story to tell the kids.

Rafe was now pumping and pounding into Charlie with full and heated thrusts, slamming into him with passion and vigor. Rafe gasped out and moaned loudly, humping Charlie hard enough to cause the bunk bed to jolt and shake a bit. He groaned out with pleasure as he slapped the boy in the ass again. "That's it! Unn...say it Charlie...say you surrender to me...I know you want it..."

Back
Top Bottom