Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Steam users!

Do you use Steam?

• Yes.

Votes: 22 91.7%
  • No.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • What's Steam?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So where is a link for me to hear Minatei screaming at me? I want to know what Minatei sound like screaming!

Getting Krater. It got mixed reviews but I think I would like it more than dislike... if I can just FIND THE TIME TO PLAY IT!

Alan Wake – Good Stephen King like third person horror shooter. Rave, I mentioned this one earlier, but check what games you have first! *cough* I prefer a few indy reviews, but due to time and not finding any offhand, I have to say Gamespot is little better than IGN in this case. yech. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1WYpKHmDmo Oh, and its from the same people who did Max Payne, which I did not knew.

Witcher 2 – Played a little then stop. Why? It ran, but it was clunky and slow due to how graphically INTENSE it is for my system. You hath been warned.

Fallout: NV – I actually prefer this over Fallout 3 despite what the reviews say. So what if the engine is dated?!

Amnesia: The Dark Descent – The perfect game for blind let's plays for a reason.

Oh my gosh Patricio that is the nicest thing anyone has evar done for me ever<3 You're my total hero and now we can kick zombie or whatever the fuck will try and kill me in this game as a team >(!

Seriously? Dude, you need better friends then! Anyway, so I won’t fill this up with a lot of text, I am going to PM on Alan Wake, as one who finished it and played part of one of the DLCs, though I don’t recall any multiplayer. Well, then again I never bothered with American Nightmare, so it might have it and I just not know of it. From what I heard that is more of a traditional gaming experience compared to the original core game. (Neither are currently installed)

I KNOW NV is better than Fallout 3. But die-hard fans never want to admit. :p There's the constant war between kids and oldies about Fallout 2 and Fallout 3.

Oh the world. Anyway, 2 more games and my shopping list is done! XD For the year at least.

Only got to play a little of Krater so far, and besides the choppy performance (apparently introduced in the last patch... fix found), what I did not know was 1) can't save anywhere and 2) PERMADEATH. Egads....

Sinfullrook, I noted you have Wolfentein 3d listed on your wish list. I don't know if its the full game or not, but ID's current owners, Beth, have it as a free browser game. http://www.wolfenstein.com/

Driver: SanFran – This game for me was loads of fun. Think of it as GTA remade as a pure driving game, with your character (an undercover cop) able to teleport into different drivers like the TV show quantum leap.

Civ V – Really, the only reason to get this game if is you never played a Civ game before. Its easier to pick up than IV, but IV is better.

Magicka – Brilliant magic system with punishing difficulty if you are playing alone. When playing with friends, friendly fire becomes the most common form of death.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Seriously, if you like FPS and RPGs, you should get this game.

Minatei, where is that voice of yours screaming at me?

I'd rather play the actual game than the one on their site... Besides, id software is just a label now that Bethesda hides behind. The id developers quit soon after the Bethesda buyout, scattering across the globe to find better companies to work for.

My thoughts on the games Patricio listed that I have played:

Civ IV - I played it, and the game is fun, that is until you get into the later levels in which case it just becomes (literally) a race to the finish (set time), and not an elimination.

Magicka - Holy hell... If you have a computer that can pull a 2009 game on highest settings, GET THIS! This game is boring alone (like many games) but with a friend, or two, or three, it's more fun than doing your favorite thing in the whole world! There's so many magic combos, so many spells to go through, and even when you beat the game, there's still the DLC missions which are near IMPOSSIBLE to beat alone or with just one other person! It's a must buy and a must play with friends game, even if they're going to accidentally cross the beams and kill both of you.

Deus Ex: HR - Okay, so we all know that the first Deus Ex was possibly the most immersive and incredible game ever made, right? Well, this is basically the continuation of that amazing series. I've played through the game twice, just to get everything done (not achievement-wise). The game may seem a bit short when you know where everything is and what all the door codes are, but beating the game just once isn't enough. There's multiple ways to beat the missions, and getting the sneak achievement is extremely difficult since it has to be the whole game (yes, that means the ending too) other than the bosses. It's not so much FPS as it is just being stealthy and using everything available to you to advance without being caught. OR, you can take the alternative route, and beef yourself up so much that you can just walk through everything with your guns blazin'. I haven't gotten to play the DLC, but the game is amazing and should be played, even if you didn't play the first one. (Note: Invisible War didn't exist.)

Sniper Elite V2 - Well... I only got about 20 minutes of play... And I have to say... That bullet time headshot is SATISFYING! If you love being a sniper, and you just absolutely LOVE seeing xray headshots, then this is a big must. It's just so satisfying to shoot a springfield and get that perfect headshot on a person. I love it, and especially the sneaking about part.

Voice? Inside my vocal chords, that's where.

Today was a completely stressful day. And my credit card went retard on me. I put 80 dollars in it last week, barely used 30 since then... and it stopped working. >.<

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUo1PgKksgw&feature=share[/video]

Minatei said:
Voice? Inside my vocal chords, that's where.

But... but... but...

Minatei said:
And Total War Mega Pack is sooo cheap. XD If anyone who has a strong PC doesn't buy it, I will scream at them.

How can I hear you scream in Japan if you don't use a microphone, camera, or something else?

Now that I am back from seeing Dark Knight Rises...

Arma II. Great military simulator where one shot your dead. Just realize all those great vids on YouTube are more than likely multiplayer. Oh, and something called DayZ has this for a requirement. Never mind DayZ over at reddit has over 10 TIMES THE SUBSCRIBERS as Arma!

http://www.reddit.com/r/arma/comments/tra1x/it_is_a_sad_day_for_rarma/

Fable III is good, unless you played the original, then its disappointing. Especially how it ends. Don't expect too much replay value either.

Arkham City. Okay, yes, this is good. But while I often don't mention DRMs, I have to for this one. LIMIT 10! No, you don't get one reactivation back after 3 months like others. Which makes me scared to delete this game. And the world isn't as large as other open worlds. I got my copy for cheap at least in another sale. How cheap you want it for a hard limit of 10 I'll leave up to you.

Torchlight is a must get if you like the original Diablo and/or Fate, as it is a blend of both made by those who did both. But really, if you want Torchlight 2, just get that as you get this one for free. BTW, still got my free extra copy for it as I did got Torchlight 2 and STILL waiting for a release date!

I want Quantum Conundrom, but with the amount I already shelled out, skipping it. I 'repurchased' Civ IV for a couple of reasons along with flash sales, so really I want this sale to end. Just one more day, right?

*sigh*

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f239/patricio-intp/Toomuch-1.jpg

Civ IV Warlords - Uploading (don't think its even needed)
Prototype 2 - Pre-installing (and it better be worth it)
Warlock - Updating (barely touched too)
Divinity II - Installing
Raymond - Installing

And yes, that is also FF X I am playing via emulator with Cheat Engine. Yes I DO have the actual disk; its not pirated! Also playing FF 12 along with HCBaily Let's Play. I need help....

You can just have Brawl Busters. For free.

Horrible, just horrible.

Not another one!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/49520/

At least I get a small discount as I have the original Borderlands.

Kinda unrelated, but since Steam is a download service...

https://fiber.google.com/plans/residential/

If I did my math correctly (8 bits per byte), 1 Gbps is 7.5 GB/Minute. Assuming of course optimal speed.

Back
Top Bottom