Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Steam users!

Do you use Steam?

• Yes.

Votes: 22 91.7%
  • No.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • What's Steam?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh good you play Audiosurf a lot. XD Strangely enough, it was the game that put Killing Floor to my attention. Such a game that brough ugh moments and amazing moments alike.

On that note, not sure if anyone is a strategy player here but Rome 2 Total War was announced. XD And I'm kind of excited? :p

Killing Floor is so good, but you really need friends to play with. I tried playing with random people, and it was boring as hell doing the same thing over and over again.

I SAW! I'm kind of excited for it, but at the same time I'm not. I never got to beat Shogun 2 because I'd always get half the country, and then get raped from behind for no reason by rebels.

It's true... KF was so boring with random people. Meh.
But Shogun 2... that Realm Divide thing stressed me to no end. Like you got to a point everyone decided to attack you. Dumb.
I'm hoping Rome 2 doesn't have that thing. It looks epic. XD

These days I just play for fun. Not even caring if I hit the turn limit. I just don't want an everyone vs you again.

It was a huge let down when it first happened to me. The Tokugawa didn't conquer Japan alone. :p And even your allies attack you here.

"I don't want to kill people. I want to kill zombies!"
Something my friend said. Seems so smart. XD

If I was an ally and not the big power, I would support my ally. >.> Not turn on him/her. Seriously.

Actually that's kind of bothersome. When people stand in front of you while you're shooting. They don't even pass through, they stand in front. Then blame you for killing them.

And off topic but why do people see a big breasted girl and automatically assume she has implants? Geez. That actually pissed me off. Not everyone has a lack of confidence and/or is a bitch. XD

Minatei said:
And off topic but why do people see a big breasted girl and automatically assume she has implants? Geez. That actually pissed me off. Not everyone has a lack of confidence and/or is a bitch. XD

Because from what I've seen, not everyone is as beautifully blessed with an amazing set like you Minatei, so they get jealous and assume that.

*Sidenote: I spent like, 10 minutes just trying to find a way for that comment not to sound stalkerish or creepy. WTG.

With a solid group. KF is a pretty fun game, especially at the higher difficulties. Really gets intense later on. Having a regular group of friends to play with definite helps in that game though, especially if you have your own vent or voice client, since communication is so key to not getting yourself killed.

That's okay Rave, no worries. XD

And yup actually it's best playing ANY game with friends. :) And communication is key yes... whether it's mic or typing. People that simply do not communicate in any way are stressful. >.>

The Summer Sale has started!

Nnnooooouuuueeerrrrrmmmfffff....

>*CLUNK*<

[Please note Pat has fainted the very moment he needs to go to work. Would someone call them? Oh, and he needs to refill my food bowl. - his cat]

sinfulrook said:
Looks like Patricio's wallet is gonna start shrinking!

Today I only got Heroes VI (which I skipped last time) and the latest DLC for Crusader Kings II. Portal 2 is a no brainer. Grimrock is good but the difficulty is punishing. Terraria is fun but I still prefer Minecraft more, though there is a LOT of the game I haven't explored as it seems to have tons of secrets. The rest I can't say. But I do HIGHLY recommend Crusader Kings II if you are a strategy fan, even more so if you like the Sims belive it or not. When you are a small count, it isn't that fun. But if you are a king of a large nation there is untold amount of drama going inside your borders, something other strategy games never consider. You do not play a country but a noble blood line, and when your character dies and you start playing his heir, expect the difficulty to shoot up as wars outside your borders become unimportant if he the now dead king had a lot of kids or siblings. If he did not, then you are very close to game over, even if you are emperor of the Holy Roman Empire with every Muslim squashed.

Arma II is good, but kinda misleading for me. I ignored it at first thinking it was just another FPS till the whole DayZ thing brought it to my attention. I looked at it unmodded and found GREAT EPIC combat that was done in a semi-spontanious style in a sandbox! Then I found out all of the vids I was watching was multiplayer. Oh, and you die. A LOT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS_2uS2CCdY

Oh, and I noticed SpaceChem was available for a short period of time. If any nabbed it, may I shamelessly plug...

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL77E993E2A1F3BBEC

Legend of Grimrock isn't too severly punishing. I love the tile-based movement and the simple controls. I also love the ambience of it. If you get to floor 3 or 4, the place starts to shake randomly, and it's SO SCARY! I have yet to get past floor 4 T-T

Terraria is only fun with friends, it's never fun to play it alone. There's a lot more fighting in it than minecraft, and not as much exploring.

I bought a bunch of gifts and basically nothing for me. XD I literally have like 16 gifts that I haven't sent. :p Don't know what's with me.

Also curiously I've been playing Terraria all day. A coincidence.

Oh boy lets see... Anno 2070 is pretty good, but has a kinda steep learning curve unless you check out some guides, then it becomes BORING unless you give yourself an aggressive AI. From Dust will give you heart attacks; only get it if you like RTS and God game sims. If you are a sonic fan, you probably already got Sonic Gens. (Did that require an XBox Controller? I already uninstalled it to make room for other junk) The rest I have no comment on, nor buying anything today... thank goodness.

Back
Top Bottom