Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rape me gentlely/ corruption or FxFuta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrex

Planetoid
I currently have two cravings. The first one is very open but it would be a non-con senario. I want the male character to be gentle but Everything is a little dub-con or non-con. Also secretly looking for some fxfuta to try out, I don't have experience with it though. I would also be interrssted in either being sexually corrupted or my character sexually corrupting your's in either story. The story ideas are gauge because I honestly change what I want and would like to brainstorm ideas based on what I'm currently craving. Message me if you are interested :)

Update*Really interested in a salior moon rp. something like the hentia written by an artist named black dog. Super priorty goes to that type of rp.

Valilith said:
I currently have two cravings. The first one is very open but it would be a non-con senario. I want him to be gentle but it to still to be "raped". Also secretly looking for some fxfuta to try out. I would also be interrssted in either being sexually corrupted or my character sexually corrupting your's. Message me if you are interested :)

this one :p

Leon21 said:
Valilith said:
I currently have two cravings. The first one is very open but it would be a non-con senario. I want him to be gentle but it to still to be "raped". Also secretly looking for some fxfuta to try out. I would also be interrssted in either being sexually corrupted or my character sexually corrupting your's. Message me if you are interested :)

this one :p

Impossibruh. I lay claim. ;)

Bump* ps dent post on the thread, I'm more likely to respond if you pm me. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom