Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Desire (Chuckeles & darkangel76)

He leans closer to her smiling as he senses her leaning closer as well. He gives a quick look around the park noticing the shadow seems to keep them well hidden from any random person who might wander by.

He swallows heavily as he continues to hold her hand stroking the skin lightly. "So what did you have in mind next Constanza?"

He blinks as he feels her lean in close kissing his neck letting out a soft gasp as he feels her fangs brush against his neck. He pulls one hand from hers as he slips it around her waist carefully. His heart rate elevates higher then before as he brings his other hand up to rest underneath her chin. He slowly lifts her chin looking into her eyes.

"M..May I kiss you COnstanza?" His eyes stay on hers waiting for a positive answer.

Constanza let out a small sigh and closed her eyes as Stephen asked permission to kiss her. She leaned closer to him, letting her lips brush lightly against his. The feel of the blood rushing to his lips made her mind spin, her vampiric senses screaming for her to free them. She ignored the vampire inside her, she could keep it at bay for he time being, for she needed to explore these feelings she was now experiencing.

Stephen’s lips were warm and soft and so very inviting. Constanza needed to feel more of them and then let her lips touch his more firmly. As they made contact, she felt a jolt radiate over her skin, making it tingle in ways she’d nearly forgotten. Just then, she brought a hand up to touch his face, caressing his cheek gently.

“Stephen, I…” Constanza mumbled between kisses, her lips moving with his, making her breathless. She could feel his one hand on her waist, gripping it and she wanted him to grip it harder, to pull her closer. He was stirring up so many things inside her, bringing her back in touch with a side of humanity she’d denied herself for far too long.

Small, soft whimpers escaped her lips as they kissed. Constanza felt like her body was on fire, both for Stephen himself and for his blood. As they continued to let their lips dance together, she gave his lower lip a little nibble. Ever so gently, she bit down, allowing herself the smallest of tastes of his blood. It was beyond amazing, it was euphoric. The taste of him was unlike anything she’d ever tasted before and she knew that from that moment forward, nothing else would ever suffice, nothing else would ever compare. She’d found perfection in him and she knew she could never walk away from him now.

He lets his eyes slip shut as he holds her around the waist returning the kisses. His arm around her waist slowly tugs her closer till there bodies are almost touching as he keeps kissing her feeling the tingle as he enjoys the softness of her lips.

His hand slips from hers as he moves it along her arm lightly running his fingers through her hair as he feels her deepening the kiss. He leans in closer to her feeling there bodies touch as he hears her whimpering softly. He barely feels her nip at his bottom lip enjoying the feel and touch of her lips as they kiss.

He slowly pulls back needing to catch his breath as he opens his eyes looking into hers softly. "That was..just simply wow Constanza." He laughs softly feeling his cheeks flush slightly with embaressment.

Constanza looked into Stephen’s eyes, her own rather wide and full of expression. “Wow, indeed,” she whispered back to him. She could feel her own heart racing, her breath coming out in low panting rasps. Being so close to him, the scent of his blood so strong, the taste fresh on her tongue, she was more than intoxicated by him. She felt a strange connection and it went deeper than she’d dared to ever think upon before. Her vampire side begged for her to feed even though the beast had been well sated not all that long ago. But there was another side, a primal side that was neither vampire nor the human she once had been. It was something else and it desperately wanted her to become closer to this human.

Constanza swallowed, her eyes locked onto Stephen’s. She gave him a smile as she licked at her lips. Again she could sense his heart racing, his blood flowing strongly. She needed more, but to do so would mean divulging her secret, something she hadn’t done in over a century of time and that incident had led to disaster. Could she dare tell him knowing what it could do to him, to them? She didn’t know, but with the way she was feeling, he’d soon find out exactly what she was because with each touch it was becoming harder and harder to hide.

Again, Constanza leaned in and kissed Stephen on the lips. The touch making her body come alive in ways she’d never known, let alone had forgotten. She pulled him close, deepening the kiss so that she could get another taste of his precious blood. And it was simply delectable. Her arms went around his body, pulling at him until their bodies were pressed firmly together. Feeling her vampiric side try to unleash itself once more, she broke the kiss reluctantly and pressed her forehead against his.

Yes, Constanza had chosen well when she’d chosen Stephen. But never did she ever think it would be this difficult to be around him. A part of her lusted for his blood, another for him and still another for the things he could teach her, remind her about humanity. It was so overwhelming and in some ways confusing.

Nearly breathless, Constanza looked into Stephen’s eyes. “I… I don’t think I can get enough of you,” she said honestly. It was all true, though she knew he didn’t fully understand the depth of such a statement. She wondered if one day he might.

He laughs softly at her agreement to his wow. He brings his hand across her cheek slowly. "That was wow and amazing my dear."

He smiles as he sees her lick her lips. HIs hand travels across her neck softly as he looks into her eyes swallowing as he waits to see what her next action will be.

He leans into the kiss as it is renewed. He lets a small smile form on his lips as he feels there bodies pressing together once more. He barely feels her taking another taste of him as he shifts moving to lightly push her back on to the ground almost hesitantly as if hes waiting for her to stop him.

He blinks looksing into her eyes as she speaks once more. "I..I dont think I want to get enough of you Constanza." He flushes deeper with embaressment.

Constanza chuckled softly at Stephen’s words. Apparently he was feeling some of the same things as she was. And knowing that made her want him all the more. To taste him, to touch him. She looked up into his eyes and smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling her to him once more. Again she kissed him, though this time she let her lips move more freely, her tongue slipping past his lips so that she could taste him better. She could still taste the blood on his lips, which only made everything that much more exciting for her.

Stephen’s body somehow ended up between Constanza’s legs. She could feel his weight on her body and she liked it. She could tell he liked it too and it made his blood that much sweeter both in scent and in taste. She could easily get drunk off of him, if he let her. Oh to truly taste him.

Suddenly, Constanza’s mind began to wander. She imagined what it would be like to feed off of Stephen as he took her. The best of both worlds, an eroticism surpassing anything most had ever known. The thought of it heightened her senses, made her feel more. Just then, a small moan escaped her lips and she clutched him tighter to her body.

He returns the kiss his hand sliding down her arm then jumps to her hip holding it softly. HIs hand gives her hip a soft squeeze as sucks on her tongue before pushing back against it softly with his own. He presses into her abit harder enjoying the sensations that the kissing and touching is arousing through him.

His body presses into her abit harder as his hand slides down her leg to her knee squeezing softly. He slowly breaks the kiss panting softly as he looks into her eyes. "COnstanza, I dont want to move to fast. If I am please tell me?" He looks into her eyes flushing with embaresment as he swallows.

He glances up presenting his neck to her fully as he hears an owl call through the trees.

“I…” Constanza began as Stephen suddenly looked up, his neck right there for her to see. So accessible, so delicious looking. She could see the vein pulsing, could feel the heat of his blood coursing through his body. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

Licking her lips, Constanza leaned forward. She gently touched her lips to Stephen’s neck. Softly, she suckled and kissed at the flesh of his neck, letting her fangs which had suddenly grown to graze against his pulsing vein. Her body shivered as she thought about sinking her teeth into his neck, letting his thick, hot blood pour down her throat and dance upon her tongue. It was too much.

Slowly, Constanza sunk her fangs into Stephen’s neck. She could no longer resist. As she bit him, she was careful to do it in the way that instilled a euphoria, a way not many of her kind practiced when their victims weren’t tranced first. Most of her kind took their victims viciously, killed them in the process. But not Costanza. Usually, she’d use her vampiric charm to make them forget, not even realize what was happening. But with Stephen, right now, she wanted him to feel it, wanted him to feel the bond between blood host and vampire. But she wanted him to feel the things she did when drinking, not the pain that so many vampires desired their blood hosts to endure. Constanza was different that way. And Stephen was more than special to her.

He lets out a soft groan as he feels her kissing his neck. He smiles as he feels her sucking barely feeling her fangs. His hand on her leg squeezing softly. He lets out a sharp gasp at the first sensation of her fangs piercing his neck only to have that sensation change to one of euphoria.

He leans against her heavily his hand still squeezing her leg as he breathes heavily whispering her name. "Ohh Constanza."

He presses harder into her sliding his hand up her leg his fingers brushing against the gently curve of her breast as he feels her continuing to suck. He whispers her name again pressing into her abit harder.

Stephen’s blood was the most wonderful thing Constanza had ever tasted. It was as if his blood had been specifically designed for her consumption, for her nourishment. Her eyes rolled back as she felt it slowly drip down her throat, giving her body what it was craving, flushing her skin pink, making it warm. It also did other things, things she hadn’t felt for a very long time. But now was not the time for that. Not yet. This one was special and she wouldn’t tarnish him that way. She wanted him to come to her willingly, as a human would his lover. Right now, the euphoria of the vampire’s kiss was overtaking him and she knew it.

Greedily, Constanza drank from Stephen. When she’d had enough, only taking what she needed, enough to make him a little light headed, but nothing more, she pulled away. She pulled away with such reluctance, breaking the physical bond between vampire and blood host. Whimpers escaped her lips as she gently licked the puncture wounds, sealing them. She looked at them and smiled. He was marked as hers now, though the blood bond that could be formed between vampire and human was only partially complete. Strangely, she let herself dare believe that they could finish that bond one day. She hoped they could, that he’d want to. She hoped to learn more also for already in just a few hours time, he’d shown her a glimpse of the humanity she’d forgotten.

He groans as he presses into her. He smiles at the feeling of euphoria as it washes through him causing his hands to wonder over her body. HIs hands avoid her more intimate areas caressing her shoulders and stomach slowly. He brushes his fingers over her cheek thinking she is just kissing and nibbling on his neck.

He whispers her name he feels her lick his neck shivering slightly. His head turns to face her looking into her eyes slowly. "Im not sure what you were doing Constanza but it felt good." He caresses her cheek as he kisses her lips softly.

His body presses into hers softly blushing as he looks into her eyes deeply. He presses a hand to his forehead feeling abit light headed but seems to be enjoying his time with her so far.

Constanza looked into Stephen’s eyes. They were slightly glazed and his skin was slightly blanched from the blood loss. But it was clear he’d be fine, more than fine. And that was as she wanted it to be. Strangely, for the first time, she found she didn’t care if a human actually found out what she was. But she still wasn’t certain if this human, her human, her Stephen… she wasn’t sure if he was ready.

Constanza’s world was far from what Stephen was used to. And even though she’d managed to break ties with most of the other vampires in the nearby vicinity and beyond, vampiric life was still very dangerous.

Constanza had worked hard to break the ties, to go off the radar so to speak. Her world was not for the faint of heart and given her newfound desires to reconnect with her humanity, it was imperative that she remain in the shadows, away from others of her kind. Stephen’s life now depended on that.

“Are you all right?” Constanza asked in a whisper as she gently stroked Stephen’s face, hoping she hadn’t hurt him.

He swallows as he looks down at her looking into her eyes as he smiles. "I feel great. Although I dont know how Im going to explain the hickey you just left me."

A small laugh escapes from him as he leans in and presses a soft kiss to her lips holding on her gently. His hand brushes across her face still smiling softly as he leans against her. He lets his hand move to stroke across her cheek toying with a small strand of hair.

"So..Im not sure where we should go from here Constanza. I mean Id love to see you again." He leans in to kiss her softly but some what eagerly.

Constanza chuckled nervously, for a vampire when Stephen mentioned the ‘hickey’. But to a human, she was as calm and collected as anyone would be. But all her worries washed away and she was soon filled with delight when he mentioned that he wished to see her again.

Without a second thought, Constanza let Stephen’s lips gently touch her own as he leaned in to kiss her. Strangely, she’d wanted him to do that. Something about it felt so very good, made her feel so very warm. And she hadn’t felt that way in a long time, not since she’d been turned. Not even Chris had come this close to making her feel human once again.

Constanza smiled at Stephen when they finally broke their kiss. “I’d love to see you again,” she spoke. “Perhaps you can come by my place tomorrow evening? We can talk and get to know each other better?” She didn’t want him to think that she was merely using him, for she wasn’t. He had no idea how special he truly was. At least in her eyes. Again she smiled, her cheeks reddening now that she was filled with his nourishing blood. “And I wouldn’t mind another kiss like that either,” she added on a whisper, a small smile playing upon her lips.

He smiles as she caresses her cheek glancing into her eyes happily as she mentions the notion of coming to her house the next night. "That sounds great actually. Should I bring a bottle of wine perhaps?"

He caresses her cheek smiling as he sees the blush spread across her cheek. He presses into her lightly as he studies her face commiting it to memory seemingly. He cant help himself but to smile as he runs his finger down across her neck slowly. He leans down even closer as she whispers his lips almost brushing hers as she speaks.

"Something like this Constanza?" His lips press into hers softly but somewhat eagerly as he repeats the kiss from earlier. His fingers run through her hair as he holds the kiss. The fingers on his hand brush across her neck slowly.

Stephen’s bold kiss took Constanza totally off guard. But in a way that made her breathless, made her feel warm. It was so unexpected, yet so very welcome that she honestly didn’t want the moment to end. She nearly lost herself to him in the moment, almost forgetting what she was. Vampire.

When Stephen pulled away, Constanza tried to catch her breath. Closing her eyes, she answered. “Yes…” Such strange sensations were consuming her immortal body. Sensations she hadn’t experienced in so very long and found herself suddenly craving with this man. She wondered if she could tell him the truth of what she was, but only time would tell on that one.

Wanting one more little taste, Constanza leaned in toward Stephen one more time, her lips brush his. Unable to resist, she nibbled on his lower lip, letting her tongue taste the smallest of drops of his blood. The taste was exquisite, far better than she could ever hope to imagine. Yes, she’d found the perfect human in this man and she knew she could never let him go now.

He smiles as he caresses her cheek hearing her say yes to his question. He lets out a small laugh as he looks into her eyes happily. He felt the almost uncomfortable blush that spread across his cheeks. "Good then."

He blinks at the suddenness of her kiss letting out a soft groan as she nipples on his lip. His hand downs down to touch her stomach almost seeming to accidentally brush his fingers across the gentle curve of her breast. Once his hand reaches her stomach he caresses softly.

He pulls back slightly clearing his throat as he hesitates knowing he should get up but wanting to stay close to her looking into her eyes softly. "I..I guess I should get up then huh?"

Constanza felt her mind whirl for the first time in centuries. The feel of Stephen’s gentle hands caressing and touching her body brought back long forgotten memories. Memories of a time before the darkness of night consumed her fully, making her a slave to its eternal beauty and splendor.

Smiling, Constanza pressed her forehead against Stephen’s, her eyes locked with his. “I’d be lying if I told you ‘yes’ right now, but…” her voice trailed. Daylight would be coming all too soon and she’d be at its mercy if she stayed out too much longer. “But, I do have to get home soon.”

Such reluctance filled Constanza. It was as if she was about to lose something precious, something that had always been a part of her. It was so very odd, but the sensations were clear.

“But I’d like to see you tomorrow night,” Constanza spoke, her voice firm, filled with a determination she didn’t know she had. “I live in the brownstone on the corner of Hollyhill and Lakeport. Top floor.” She paused a moment. “Please say you’ll meet me there at 8pm.”

He smiles at the feel of the foreheads pressed together seeming to enjoy even this simple little touch. His eyes light up as he looks into hers gently. "Of course Ill meet you again. 8pm sounds fine to me and Ill bring the wine."

He smiles as he stands offering his hand to hers to help her up as he brushes a strand of her hair back. Once she is up he keeps his hand in hers clearing his throat gently. "Do..Do you have a preference on wine?" He lifts her hand stroking his thumb over the knuckles lightly.

His arms slip out of his jacket as he places it over her shoulders. "I want you to keep this till then ok?"

Constanza couldn’t help but smile as Stephen placed his jacket over her shoulders. His gesture truly touched her on levels she hadn’t expected. The way he made her feel was unbelievable. It was almost as if she was no longer a vampire, but human. A human girl with human needs and desires. She loved that this man was stirring up such things deep within her soul and it made her crave more. Never in all her years had she felt so connected to someone else. And to think this connection was with a human.

“A sweet port wine, would be wonderful,” Constanza spoke in response to Stephen’s question, pulling his jacket more tightly around her body, taking in his scent which permeated from the garment, saturating her skin with it. “I look forward to tomorrow night.” She gave him a smile followed by another kiss. Looking up at the sky, she could see that it would be dawn soon. With a heavy and reluctant sigh, she looked back into his eyes. “I really must go. Until tomorrow.”

HE smiles at the sight of her in his jacket enjoying it. He pulls out his phone holding it up. "May I take your picture COnstanza?"

He returns the kiss hugging her close not wanting to let her go but understanding it will only be a short time before he sees her again. His head nods as he repeats the name of the type of wine she wants commiting it to his memory. He steps back from her holding her hand slightly raising it to kiss.

"Just remember its only a few short hours till I see you again darling." He laughs softly as he uses the team of endearment for her a soft flush filling his cheeks.

Constanza giggled softly and nodded at Stephen when he asked her if he could take her picture. She found it oddly sweet that he wanted some sort of memory of her to keep for himself. Letting him hug and kiss her once again, she felt herself blush, something she hadn’t done since she’d been human.

Looking into Stephen’s eyes, she smiled. He then kissed her hand and spoke. “Just remember, it’s only a few short hours till I see you again darling.” His light laugh and blush made her feel warm and somehow important.

“Indeed,” Constanza replied. “Though it’ll feel like an eternity,” she added. And being immortal, it most definitely would. It would be difficult for her to be separated from Stephen now, having tasted his blood, feeling the start of a bond that went deeper than she could imagine. But she would endure. She always did. Such was the way of things when you were a vampire.

Giving Stephen one more kiss, Constanza gave him a smile and all but vanished. She knew her leaving would leave him curious and maybe even startled. But she had his intrigue, his interest, so she knew he’d shrug it off, letting his eager desire to see her the following night fill his mind thus shoving such nuances aside.

He stands there in the same spot for a moment smiling to himself before looking down at his phone. He quickly brings up her picture whispering her name softly. He grabs his laptop bag quickly heading back to his own place his mind on her even as he enters his small cramped apartment.

His bag is the first to be tossed down as he moves to his bed laying back his eyes closing quickly as he flips on some music. The music fills the air as he begins to drift off hoping it makes the time pass faster.

Constanza entered her home on the top floor of the brownstone located on the corner of Hollyhill and Lakeport. Given her age and wealth as a nearly three century year old vampire, she lived rather modestly. But it was her way. She’d been turned rather young and during the time in which she now found herself, to live otherwise would have looked odd and piqued curiosity, rousing suspicion. And that was the last thing she needed since she was no longer human.

The windows were boarded up with reinforced steel, blocking out the light from outside completely. A necessity as a vampire since sunlight was practically lethal. Heaving a sigh, Constanza locked the door behind her and kicked off her shoes. She went into her bedroom and began to change into her nightclothes. Sitting down on her bed, since she refused to rest in the depths of the earth and ground unless she had no other option, her thoughts dwelled on Stephen and the time they’d shared together earlier that night. The taste of his delicious blood still danced on her tongue.

Constanza’s entire body felt warm, tingly, alive as she thought about Stephen and the way he’d kissed her, touched her. It had been so wonderful and all the sensations his caress invoked within her made her long to be with him once again. But she had to wait… it was nearly dawn.

Laying down on her king-sized bed, Constanza rested her head against a large pillow. She allowed her body to fall into its vampiric slumber knowing that when she woke, it wouldn’t be long before she was in Stephen’s arm and tasting his blood once again.

He rest for a few hours in his bed tossing and turning slightly. He yawns rubbing his head as he sits up looking at the clock beside his bed. He sighs as he shakes his head seeing hes only been asleep for a three hours. His body stretches out as he grabs a half empty can of red bull downing it quickly to help himself wake. He stumbles to his desk flipping his phone open as he thinks about Constanza. A bright smile fills his face as he boots his system up.

He lets the system work as he begins digging through a small pile of clothes wanting to look alittle better for his date with COnstanza who seemed to be constantly on his mind.

Back
Top Bottom