Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

-A Defiant In Heart- (DefiantAnjeru's RQ's)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, welcome to my request thread. I may know some of you, and I may not; I used to be on the site under a different username - to any of you I do not know, name's Anjeru and it's a pleasure to meet you.

Inside you will find many things, including:
-Rules
-Race preference/Notes
-Sex preference/Notes
-Story preference/Notes
-Fandom RP's
-Kinks/No No's
-A Sample of my roleplaying
-Characters
-Extra Notes
-Any Ideas or cravings(updated periodically)

My Basic Rules:

I want semi-literate to literate partners. That means a beginning post of at least two paragraphs, depending, and normal posts that can range from as little as 5 - 8 sentences, also known as a paragraph. I do not want to be pestered for faster posts, so no inbox msg's asking me when I am going to post unless I completely disappear without warning or notice for well over a month. Third person only, I highly dislike first person.

Race preference/Notes:
I have a thing for vampires, and no, NOT from fucking Twilight. I may like an occasional broody man, but if you sparkle in the damn sunlight, I will kill you myself. Demons are acceptable as well; Incubi, Succubi, the like. I also enjoy Lycan/Werewolf, and other were people, BUT they must be human during sexual scenes, as I am not into bestiality.

Sex preference/Notes:
I can play F/F, M/M, F/M, and M/F. Basically, any sex pairing. About the M/M and M/F - I rarely play males, but it's not something unheard of. I've only ever had one male rp on site, but sadly it did not last for long.

Story preference/Notes:
Mostly the same as above, worlds or settings referring to mentioned races.

Fandom RP's:
-MASS EFFECT! Any and all of them, most characters, etc(I prefer to play my Paragade/Colonist/Sole Survivor Fem!Shep).
-Dragon Age Origins, Dragon Age Origins Awakening, Dragon Age 2.
-Most, if not all, Final Fantasies.
-Resident Evil(the games, not the movies).
-Vampire Knight, Death Note.
-Left 4 Dead, Dead Island, Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2.
-True Blood, Vampire Diaries, Black Dagger Brotherhood, Midnight Breed, --Dark Hunters, Dream Hunters, Carpathians, Ghost Walkerst(these are all book series').

There is undoubtedly more...so don't be afraid to offer something.

Kinks/No No's:
Defiant.Anjeru's RH
If you ask for anything on the NO list, I will ignore you. Period. Maybe's are negotiable.

Sample of My Roleplaying:
Intro(Fandom)-[/b]
"Amelia Cortez pulled up into the driveway to her simple, two story urban home. She shut off her car, grabbed her bag off the passenger seat, and hopped out. The 5 foot 5 girl, with thigh length jet black hair, very pale skin, and a very shapely body with an ample bust, made her way into the house. "I'm home mom!" she called out as she made her way upstairs to her room. She was anxious to get back to her game now that classes were over. Not even dressing out of her school uniform, she plopped down onto her bed and set her bag onto the floor. She flicked on her tv, used her foot to click on her playstation, and picked up the controller.

She stretched out on the bed and happily loaded her file when the Final Fantasy 7 game menu came up. She was just starting the 2nd disc; Aerith had just been murdered by Sephiroth. Cloud and the others were getting ready to leave the city of ancients. As she got into the game, running around fighting random battles, and searching for as many treasure chests as she could find, the weather outside began to get worse. Soon she heard thunder rattling her windows and the power began to flicker.

Anxious, she contemplated turning off her game and just going to sleep. Flashes of lightning could be seen from her window and swiftly, she moved to turn the game station off. As she pressed her finger to the power button, lightning struck the power supply to her house. She screamed as a shock ran up her arm and sizzled throughout her body; she flung her head back and squeezed her onyx eyes shut. The shock began to fade and she swayed back, falling onto the floor, sprawled out.

Breathing heavy, covered in a sheen of sweat, Amelia tried to remain conscious but was fading in and out. She raised her hand and stared at it, beginning to panic. Her hand was see through! Amelia could see the tv through her hand! She tried to get up, but a wave of dizziness swamped her, and she promptly passed out on her floor.

~~

It felt like an eternity later that her eyes fluttered open, blurry objects coming into her range of vision. She heard voices, but was too dizzy to focus. The place she was laying in was cool, and it felt like she was laying on cement; but...hadn't she passed out in her room? The last thing she remembered was playing Final Fantasy 7 in her bedroom at her home. She had just been ready to leave the city of ancients with her team on Cloud, Vincent, and Tifa... when...that's right! A lightning storm had rolled into her town in Washington. She had tried to turn off her game...only to...she squeezed her eyes shut, unable to remember exactly what had happened.

Where was she?

In all actuality, she was laying on the pathway that led out of the city of ancients. Her uniform blouse had opened to the top of her breasts, and her stockings had tears and rips in them. Her long hair was spread out under her thin, small frame, her pale skin still damp from a slight sheen of perspiration. The yellow ribbon in her hair was almost falling out, loosely laying across her chest with random strands of her midnight hued hair. She felt...sick, and weak, and thus, she didn't move just yet. She couldn't see yet, her vision still blurry, so she kept her eyes shut, breathing slowly."

Normal post(fandom)-
"Amelia didn't take any offense to Vincent's stand offish behavior, it was honestly no less than she expected from him. That he even acknowledged her was more than she had seen coming. As they started walking, her perfect team of Cloud, Tifa, and Vincent, Amelia began to trudge along behind them. Her mind was choatic because she was frantically trying to think of how she was going to return home; she had been zapped here by some freak accident involving the power supply of the game station, itself. Never in her life had she heard of an experience such as this - was it fate's way of telling her that her life was nothing but a cruel joke? Honestly, she was nothing more than your modern teenager. How in the hell was she going to fight off the kind of monsters she knew to be in this game?

When they came to the exit of the city, she found that she had subconsciously stopped moving. She turned her head back to the city and looked upon it with sad, but knowing eyes. I'm sorry for your death, Aerith, but you know as well as I, that ultimately, your death is what's going to save the world from destruction. And when the time came for them to know, she doubted it would help ease her loss. She glanced back to the brooding, often at times detached, ex-soldier. "I'm sorry for your loss," she said, "but I know that your friend will never forget you, just as you willl never forget her."

Somehow, she wasn't sure if her invention into this world was a good thing. Couldn't she end up changing the very path this world was set upon? And not particulary for the better? She could end up causing more harm, than good. Amelia knew she had to find a way to get home, soon, before she altered this world's destiny from its set course."

Intro(General)-
"The night was dark, the moon a new moon, non visible to the populace. A slight fogbank had rolled in, giving the surrounding area a rather eerie effect to those who dared to wander about this late in the night, or early in the morning. It was just a tad past midnight and where as it seemed like any other night, at the same time, it was not. Outside the town's limits, near the base of the mountians, there laid a small, almost and nearly forgotten cottage, surrounded in a fiolage of trees and brush. It was desolate, save for a single woman, if a woman is what you would call such a creature. Tonight she was dressed in a long, swirling, black skirt, and a tight, red corset, outlined in black. Long, black gloves traveled from her upper arms to her middle finger where it slimmed and hooked around like a ring. Her hair was black, in long curls, spilling to her pale, thrust up, bust. A black choker laid around her neck, a gothic cross laying in her clevage. All this was covered by a long cloak, the hood pulled up and over her, shadowing her face.

She had wandered a little ways from the cottage, towards a little set up she had placed beside the river. Her feet were bare and dirty from the Earth, but she didn't care. Coming to the cauldron, she made sure the fire was stoked and boiling her concoction. A potion she had been brewing for a little time now, but couldn't complete until the night where the moon had disappeared. Tonight she had to add the last ingrediant and it wasn't a hard one for someone, or something, like her. She stood at the side of the cauldron and pulled a dagger from her garter, beneath her skirt, and, holding her hand over the liquid, she sliced her palm. The blood immediately spilled from her and she made no obvious sign of pain as it fell into the, now, boiling potion.

When the correct amount had been added, she dropped the dagger to the earth and drew her tongue across her cut. Due to her race, the saliva allowed the cut to close and fully heal, disappearing as quickly as she had made it appear. "That should do it," she murmured as she took the large ladle and began to stir the cauldron's contents. After a few moments, she stopped stirring and moved to the river side. She scooped the water into her hands and, using an ability, she kept it from leaking as she carried it back to the cauldron to put out the fire. After the fire was out, she went back to the cottage and gathered a few empty, glass bottles that she had stored there. She took them back to the spot where she had concocted the potion and began to fill them.

As each bottle was filled, she corked them off and placed them on the ground beside her feet until, after a few minutes or so, she had them all filled. Picking them up, she took them back to the cottage, save a single bottle. She stored them in the cooler she had brought with her, before once again returning to the river side. The single bottle sat at rest beside the now empty cauldron and she contemplated it for a moment, before simply sitting beside it. "No one is going to find me out here, so it is not like I'm going to need it," the woman said to herself.

Likely, that would be true. She was miles out of town and, despite the rumors that brought her the occasional guest, she didn't see many people coming out here to investigate. Especially this late. She pulled her hood down and shook free her curls, before sitting herself beside the river and dipping her feet into the water. Her ice cold blue eyes stared within the moving current as she silently enjoyed the foggy, cold night she had become so accustomed to."

Normal post(General)-
"The woman has heard him coming, there was no way that she wouldn't have heard him, with her superior hearing. She made no move to face him, however, and continued to tap her feet into the cool waters of the rivers. Her face remained obscured by the curls of her hair, the hood having been pulled down before she had reclined beside the bank. She said nothing for a moment. Just remained still and silent, watching the ripples of the water. After a moment, she allowed herself to turn her head and look upon the intruder to her home. He was handsome, built nicely, with a very male and sensual air to him. A soft smile crossed her pale lips and her icy blues stared him down as she contemplated what words to placate him with.

"Lost? Well, you're a good ways from town, luv. You're at my cottage, which I have no doubt you've heard of through rumors or other means," she said in her sultry, yet innocent enough voice. She let her fingers wander up her pale leg, pulling the skirt higher on her thigh as she moved her feet through the cold water. "Is there something I can help you with, luv?" she inquired of him as she continued to stare at him with those captivating orbs; it had been awhile since this creature had both a man and a meal. Perhaps she shouldn't let him wander away from her little abode in the forest. He could probably be of good use to her."

Characters

Aspera Yukito
Aspera.jpg

Aspera is an original character, the first one I'd ever made for roleplay, so she is an oldy; she has been molded into who she is now. This drawing was done by me, as well, though it has yet to be finished, at least in terms of the coloring.

Orientation: Bi-sexual.
Race: Unknown - usually is revealed through the course of a roleplay. She does have strange markings, a visible tail, and wings that are hidden - usually revealed during extenuating circumstances.
Background: Aspera lived with her family up until she was twelve years old; an older sister of sixteen, her mother, and her father. Unbeknownst to her, her mother, and her sister, her father had a son. It was never discovered why her father abandoned her brother, but when she was twelve he came calling. Harris was his name and revenge was what he sought. In front of her eyes, he slaughtered everyone in her family, saving their father for last. Then, he came for her. Somehow, she survived and was rescued by a wandering teenager by the name of Xander, a strange young man with the ears and tail of a tiger. Xander patched her up and raised her, in time he ended up falling in love with her, but when she was eighteen she left and never turned back, set on finding out exactly what she was, who her brother was, and why he wanted her, and her family, dead.
Best time period: Modern, or Futuristic.

Arianna/Shyla
lr3.jpg

The picture is courtesy of Luis Royo - when I found this image, I knew it was her, down to the tattoos and the piercings. She is exactly as pictured above. The only difference, notably, is when she changes - her eyes become black and her hair white.

Race: Human/Elemental - she can control various elements depending on her mood/mind set, ie her alternate controls it.
Background: Arianna was born into slavery; it has always been something she is subjected to. When her master, a vampire, went mad over the loss of his mate when she was sixteen, he slaughtered everyone. Except her. When he tried, she lost control and ended up killing him; unsure of who she was and what she was capable of, she ran. Ran and ran and ran, until finally, she stumbled upon a place called 'Dark Sins Inn'. Unaware of the stigma carried by run away slaves in this place, she sought shelter. The man in charge slapped upon her a gold collar that had clear meaning within those walls; silver collars were meant to serve as servants do, and any wearing gold collars were meant to serve their master, and his chosen clients, in any manner they chose, often sexually. She didn't fight it, at least not intentionally. Her master's bodyguard fell in love with her, and she with him, and in time they planned their escape; her master found out and tried to kill them both. He was successful with her lover, but found himself fascinated by the 'alter' that awoke in Arianna and held him off. 'Shyla', as she was called, warned that further attempts to harm her host would result in deathly consequences. A surrender was made, and Arianna was taken back to the inn and resumed her work without further incident. This is where she works now.
Best time period: Fantasy realm, or Medieval time period.

Multiple characters are possible in a roleplay that involves this character, given her split personality and profession.

Alexandria Crux
PP31480.jpg

The beautiful art is courtesy of Victoria Frances.

Orientation: Straight.
Race: Vampire.
Background: Little is known about her, besides the name she chose for herself - Alexandria Crux. Changed into a vampire at the age of 24. Trained in all forms of combat, and is very dominant; while she prefers only males for sexual encounters, she will feed on any gender, any willing or unwilling body. She is flirty, sexual by nature, hot tempered, and has a mouth on her. She enjoys going out to clubs to seduce willing men, then keep them around as pets until she becomes bored of them. She is forced to jump cities at times, when her twin brother closes in on her location - a vampire as well, they have a centuries old vendetta no living soul knows of, though some suspect they had - after becoming immortal - an incestuous relationship.
Best time period: Modern.

Can be used for all sorta of roleplays, however, this character is primarily dominant in nature; if paired with dominant male, they will clash, a lot. If angry sex is your thing, dominant character is best.

Alexander Crux
Vampire_hidden_by_Isthar_art.jpg

Orientation: Straight.
Race: Vampire.
Background: Little is known about Alexander as well, save that he has spent most of immortal years hunting down his twin sister, Alexandria. It is rumored after their transformation, at age 24, into immortal beings, they shared an incestuous relationship; that he is hunting her down out of a broken heart. No one knows for sure. Alexander is closed off, secretive, feeds mainly on willing women; despite his private nature, he is very charismatic when it comes to socializing.
Best time period: Modern.

Xander
1694180.jpg

This picture was drawn by me.

Race: Anthro - part human, part animal.
Background: Xander was created as part of Aspera's back story, but has come to be very dear to my heart as both an original character and roleplay character. He was seventeen when he saved Aspera, and raised her until she was eighteen; when she turned eighteen, she left, despite his declaration of love. He was scarred in the battle with her brother, Harris, when he came for her after she'd turned 21. He has secretly kept his eyes on her, watching over her as a sort of guardian angel, feeling responsible for her safety. He doesn't know where he was born, or exactly what he is. He was a wandering amnesiac when he had found Aspera, near death, all those years ago.
Best time period: Modern, or futuristic.

Extra Notes:
-I am a mother of two children, one is three, the other is almost two; so, I won't always be around, and my posting may sometimes be erratic. I will do my best to make sure I try to reply once to a few times a day. A good way to keep track of my post speed is to check my signature, or Anj's Roleplay Info/Post Speed/Absences.
-As of RIGHT NOW, I am on a nighttime schedule; I am in the PST time zone, and am usually up and about 6pm to 10am. This is liable to change, and if it does, I will post about it.
-Raziel99 is my boyfriend in real life, so generally, he will get more/faster posts. If you see this, and we have a roleplay together, please don't pester me about it. I generally am more active with people I care about or know in real life.

Cravings/Ideas:
-None specifically right now.
-Subject to change at any given time.

Well...that's about it for now.
Thanks for taking the time to read this; you may post here or PM me. : )

-Anjeru-

OH! Almost forgot; I prefer THREAD for posting, as a MOD my inbox can get a little hectic at times.

Hey,
I'd be up for doing an RP with you, either as a fandom with Dragon Age(any), or something with demons, succubi and/or incubi. Or combine them, of course.

Nice to see you back Anjeru, one of the few rpers I really enjoyed interacting with. Definitely intrigued with your list. If you have msn it would be easier to chat.

I presume haven't been taken for a zombie related roleplay, perhaps I can interest you in one. Love the Dead Rising series and Dead Island although it was hyped too much was still an okay game.

Have you done anything with Dead Rising on your list? Seems more intriguing than Dead Island. Only game where the zombies are not the true threat, its the humans xD

Defiant.Anjeru said:
Nope, no Dead Rising yet. I have a L4D and a Dead Island one. What do you have in mind?

Since haven't done it, willing to try Dead Rising. Curious if you want to play as any of the characters in the series or simply use the setting for two original characters in one of the outbreaks. Since the second one offers more like the new type of zombies, combo weapons, etc believe that would suffice.

Curious what you desire.

Edit: Now that I think about it would you feel comfortable playing Rebecca Chang from DR2? If not its cool having two OC within Fortune City.

I would be alright with Rebecca Chang, though I warn you, there might be some OOC. I went through the missions with her pretty fast, spent most my time having fun with the zombies. Lol.

Defiant.Anjeru said:
I would be alright with Rebecca Chang, though I warn you, there might be some OOC. I went through the missions with her pretty fast, spent most my time having fun with the zombies. Lol.

ahaha xD

http://deadrising.wikia.com/wiki/Rebecca_Chang

I will be using this wiki for the mapping for example to keep it a tad accurate. Feel free to read her article before we begin if you desire.

christian7_41king said:
I would love a dead island rp and I have a plot pm when you can.

I tend to get distracted, as i have kids, so just PM me with the idea and I will get back to you when I can.
Sanoci said:
Defiant.Anjeru said:

ahaha xD

http://deadrising.wikia.com/wiki/Rebecca_Chang

I will be using this wiki for the mapping for example to keep it a tad accurate. Feel free to read her article before we begin if you desire.

Will do, thanks. You can PM me to hammer out the details.

I completely forgot about this RQ thread; seeing as it is more comprehensive and put together, I will be using this one from now on. So friendly bump for the added info~

Bump, for good measure; I am accepting again. If I have not replied, or got around to setting up, I apologize. My computer tried to fry itself and I lost a bunch of crap. DX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom