Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aliens invade (RobBase086 x creamy)

creamy said:
She was silent for a good while as she finished her banana and at the same time make him stand in suspense. She giggled at how clueless he sounded. Tossing the peel to the side of the counter, she pushed a few strands of her blond hair behind her ear. She than slowly took off her ring from her finger and grabbed his hand. Placing the ring in his palm, she pushed him away. "Ask me properly", she demanded. Yes she got the ring back but he still had to ask her. And it was every girl's dream to hear watch her man go on his knees and propose. It just didnt feel right wearing a ring without going through that commonly practiced ritual.

He did not know that she was wanting him to propose to her in a certain manner and ask her hand in marriage. As he watched her finish her banana off and then set it to the side of her. He then watched her remove the ring from her finger and place it back into his hand. "I will ask you properly." He said to her as he got down on one knee and then looked up into her eyes. "Will you marry me?" He asked her as he waited for her response from her. Hoping that she will accept his hand in marriage. He gave her butt a smack and smiled up at her.

The fact that she was wearing the ring earlier meant that she accepted him. But she couldnt help but feel herself get emotional at the moment. "I will!", she replied and extended her hand out for him to slip the ring in her finger again. Once it was done, she wrapped her arms around his neck again and brought him forward to kiss his lips. She spent a good minute just passionately kissing those addictive lips, nudging the tip of her nose against his. "Since when did you thought about marrying me?", she wondered.

creamy said:
The fact that she was wearing the ring earlier meant that she accepted him. But she couldnt help but feel herself get emotional at the moment. "I will!", she replied and extended her hand out for him to slip the ring in her finger again. Once it was done, she wrapped her arms around his neck again and brought him forward to kiss his lips. She spent a good minute just passionately kissing those addictive lips, nudging the tip of her nose against his. "Since when did you thought about marrying me?", she wondered.

He had always been in love with her and wanted to marry her. That was his plans until her friend Heather came over and spoiled everything that he had plans for his beautiful fiance. "I am glad that you will because you have made me the happiest man in the world baby!" He told her as he felt her lips kissing his and their noses met together. He loved the way her arms felt around his neck as she was kissing him passionately. "I have always wanted to marry you and felt that you were my soulmate from the moment we met." He told her.

She smiled and sucked on his lower lip. With her arms embracing him again, she scooted forward to shift her body weight off the counter and on him. She could feel his cock harden already and rubbing up against her inner thighs. Suddenly pulling away from him, she jumped down from the counter and moved to grab something to eat from the refrigerator. She was bending forward with her ass wiggling at his direction, a clear taunt for him.

creamy said:
She smiled and sucked on his lower lip. With her arms embracing him again, she scooted forward to shift her body weight off the counter and on him. She could feel his cock harden already and rubbing up against her inner thighs. Suddenly pulling away from him, she jumped down from the counter and moved to grab something to eat from the refrigerator. She was bending forward with her ass wiggling at his direction, a clear taunt for him.

Feeling her sucking onto his lower lip he smiled about that and then felt her hold him closer to him. He watched as she moved a bit forward to set up to come down off of the counter where she was at. He heard her jump down onto the kitchen floor and his cock sliding deeper into her once again. When he saw her move to the refrigerator he saw her bent over in a very sexy way. He walked over and gave her ass a nice smack now. He could hear it as it happened as he heard her yelp. He loved it when she did that.

The nice smack on her ass actually startled her. She was so deep in thoughts that she didnt notice him approach from behind even though she was being pure bait with her ass swaying. As the slap echoed into the small kitchen, so did the sound of her head banging up against the roof of the refrigerator. She let out a small cry in pain and quickly grabbed her head from behind. It happened to hurt the alien more than it damaged Amanda. Hissing in pain, something odd happened. A total blackout as the power went out in the house.

creamy said:
The nice smack on her ass actually startled her. She was so deep in thoughts that she didnt notice him approach from behind even though she was being pure bait with her ass swaying. As the slap echoed into the small kitchen, so did the sound of her head banging up against the roof of the refrigerator. She let out a small cry in pain and quickly grabbed her head from behind. It happened to hurt the alien more than it damaged Amanda. Hissing in pain, something odd happened. A total blackout as the power went out in the house.

It was not Roberts plans to startle the woman that he loved because she was teasing him by swaying her nice sexy ass at him. He heard her head hit the inside of the roof of the refrigerator and then asked, "Are you ok my love?" Worried about her and just then the power went out on them. He did not know what was going on as he walked blindly over to her to hold her into his arms. Feeling her body pressed up against his. He loved the feel of this and his hands moved up and down her body as he caressed her skin.

She rubbed the back of her head and snuggled against his warm body. It was the alien who happened to cause the power outage from her strange fury of emotions which kept well hidden inside Amanda. Thankfully. Just his slight movement of his hand as it caressed her body happened to calm herself down. She sighed into his ear and pulled away from him to grab a few candles from the cupboard. She quickly lit them up with a lighter creating a nice romantic atmosphere. There was just enough light from the candles to light up their bodies but nothing more. "I'm fine", she answered him and wrapped her arms around his neck again.

creamy said:
She rubbed the back of her head and snuggled against his warm body. It was the alien who happened to cause the power outage from her strange fury of emotions which kept well hidden inside Amanda. Thankfully. Just his slight movement of his hand as it caressed her body happened to calm herself down. She sighed into his ear and pulled away from him to grab a few candles from the cupboard. She quickly lit them up with a lighter creating a nice romantic atmosphere. There was just enough light from the candles to light up their bodies but nothing more. "I'm fine", she answered him and wrapped her arms around his neck again.

Robert did not know that the alien inside Amandas body was the cause of the power outage, but was this just in their home or was it in the neighborhood as well? He could hear her sigh in joy as he made sure that she was all right and wanted to let her know that he loved her can cared about her as well. He felt her pull away briefly to grab a few candles and heard her lighting them up one by one. It did help to bring some light into the room where they were at and he smiled as he looked at her. He then placed his hand onto her head feeling a bump there. "I am glad that you are all right." He responded to her as he felt her wrap her arms around his neck once again and he playfully squeezed her butt with a smile on his face.

She smiled back at him and kissed his lips gently. Realizing that he was beginning to give her ass special attention, she ran her free hand down between them and grabbed a hold of his cock. "Mmm you seem ready for another round...why not try another location", she winked at him. Giving his cock a few more strokes, she flipped around so that her back was against him. Leaning forward against the counter, she propped her breasts on the counter and her round ass at him. Slapping her ass with her hand till they were red, she spread her cheeks apart for him.

creamy said:
She smiled back at him and kissed his lips gently. Realizing that he was beginning to give her ass special attention, she ran her free hand down between them and grabbed a hold of his cock. "Mmm you seem ready for another round...why not try another location", she winked at him. Giving his cock a few more strokes, she flipped around so that her back was against him. Leaning forward against the counter, she propped her breasts on the counter and her round ass at him. Slapping her ass with her hand till they were red, she spread her cheeks apart for him.

He returned the smile back to her and then kissed her lips back gently. Yes Robert was aroused once again and ready to go at it with her as he felt her hand begin to rub his cock and stroke it a few times. "Oh yes! I am definitely ready to go at it another round baby. Are you ready as well?" He asked her with a wink as he then watched her bend over smacking her ass and then spreading her butt cheeks for him to enter her ass. He gave her ass a nice smack and then took his cock that was hard for her and smacked his cock onto her butt cheeks. Then sliding the tip of his cock into her ass to please her. As he started to slide deeper and deeper into her ass hole. He took his right hand moving it to her pussy and began to rub and massage it while his cock was deeply inside her. He began to finger fuck her pussy while his cock was sliding faster and faster into her ass.

((Srry for the delay. I should be able to post more often now...thanks for your understanding))

She moaned as his cock slowly sank into her tight hole and disappeared. It was always a tight fit and alot of resistance against him. She spread her legs out a bit more to make herself more stable while still leaning over against the cold counter. As he began to pump his cock in and out of her, her tight ass muscles tugged on his cock and sucked him deeper and deeper with each thrust. "Ah...yesss thats it...fuck me harder...", she whispered while pushing back to match his own rhythm. It turned out she was more of an anal addict that previously thought. Her wet pussy was getting just as much attention, heightening up her pleasure even more. She slipped in her own middle finger with his finger in her pussy so both were finger fucking her at the same time.

creamy said:
((Srry for the delay. I should be able to post more often now...thanks for your understanding))

She moaned as his cock slowly sank into her tight hole and disappeared. It was always a tight fit and alot of resistance against him. She spread her legs out a bit more to make herself more stable while still leaning over against the cold counter. As he began to pump his cock in and out of her, her tight ass muscles tugged on his cock and sucked him deeper and deeper with each thrust. "Ah...yesss thats it...fuck me harder...", she whispered while pushing back to match his own rhythm. It turned out she was more of an anal addict that previously thought. Her wet pussy was getting just as much attention, heightening up her pleasure even more. She slipped in her own middle finger with his finger in her pussy so both were finger fucking her at the same time.

((Hey no worries. I understand that you have schooling and that is much more important than being online roleplaying you know. I just got home from my parents house. It was my youngest nephews birthday yesterday. So, my mom had us all over for dinner to celebrate his birthday.))

He was grunting as he pushed his cock faster and faster into her as his cock sunk deeper and deeper into her ass. He could feel her pushing up against his hips meeting him with each thrust. His fingers slid deeper and deeper into her pussy. Feeling her finger with his as they began to slide faster and faster into her pussy. "No worries we have plenty of time and I will be slamming the fuck out of you baby." He told her as he was moving with her.

Her moans were more like screams of bliss. Her finger still buried in her wet pussy, her thumb came up and began to rub up against her sensitive red clit. Abusing that bundle of nerve and rolling her thumb over it, her entire body tensed up. As they began to move faster, her finger guided his finger towards her sensitive GSpot spot that belonged to the alien and not her. Because the lights were out, he wouldnt notice the nice release of fluid when she came hard on his finger. Her ass literally contracted in phases, suffocating his cock and milking him.

creamy said:
Her moans were more like screams of bliss. Her finger still buried in her wet pussy, her thumb came up and began to rub up against her sensitive red clit. Abusing that bundle of nerve and rolling her thumb over it, her entire body tensed up. As they began to move faster, her finger guided his finger towards her sensitive GSpot spot that belonged to the alien and not her. Because the lights were out, he wouldnt notice the nice release of fluid when she came hard on his finger. Her ass literally contracted in phases, suffocating his cock and milking him.

When she was moaning he was grunting in pleasure with each thrust that they both did. He was feeling her hand as she guided his finger to touch her g-spot. He was beginning to thrust harder into her like a jack hammer. Slamming deeper into her and harder now. He was enjoying this as he kissed the side of her neck and along her shoulders. He gently nibbled onto her shoulder blade while he was ramming her from behind with deep thrusts into her ass. "Oh yeah baby! You feel so fucking good!" He was moaning out to her to let her know how good it was to be fucking her ass.

Her body shivered as he kissed her soft skin and continued to hammer both her ass and her cunt while she continue to release her orgasm. It was like an orgasm she never had before. His cock was being suffocated by her tight asshole as he continued to fuck her. "Fuck yess.....pound me harder!", she demanded while her pussy was still twitching from several waves of orgasm. Her body was growing weak but she was well supported by him and the counter. The candle was flickering beside them, casting a shadow of them against the opposite wall. She could see from the shadows how he pulled his cock in and out of her ass.

creamy said:
Her body shivered as he kissed her soft skin and continued to hammer both her ass and her cunt while she continue to release her orgasm. It was like an orgasm she never had before. His cock was being suffocated by her tight asshole as he continued to fuck her. "Fuck yess.....pound me harder!", she demanded while her pussy was still twitching from several waves of orgasm. Her body was growing weak but she was well supported by him and the counter. The candle was flickering beside them, casting a shadow of them against the opposite wall. She could see from the shadows how he pulled his cock in and out of her ass.

Due to all of this sex Robert was sweating and it was dripping down his body as he continued to ram and slam the fuck out of your pussy. He could feel her ass clinching at his cock. He was very close into cumming deeply inside her ass. Their bodies slapping together as her ass bounced away from his hips as he thrusted against her sliding in and out of her. Harder and harder than the last time. "Oh yes baby! I am so close to cumming for you!" He told her as he could see in the shadow him pounding against her and deep inside her now. His fingers slamming harder and faster into her pussy. As he can feel how hot and wet her pussy feels. He then moves his hand from her pussy and squeezes and grabs a hold of her tits. His fingers twisting and pulling onto her nipples as he pinched them as well.

It seemed like both lovers were starting to loose control. She had already came five times in a row and was about to have another wave of orgasm. Her body was starting to fatigue out but her will to fuck was still strong. Her sensitive nipples were stretched out as he pinched her, making her knees weak. "Robert...fuck i want you to cum deep inside me..", she moaned. Her eyes were closed and her head tilted back. Her lips were parted slightly and her breathing was rapid. Both were slightly sweating from the strong work out they were getting. Her ass was twitching like crazy, contracting with each thrust to make it more hard for him to move. So he would use alot more force and pound her body against the counter each time. And yet she wanted him to fuck her even harder.

creamy said:
It seemed like both lovers were starting to loose control. She had already came five times in a row and was about to have another wave of orgasm. Her body was starting to fatigue out but her will to fuck was still strong. Her sensitive nipples were stretched out as he pinched her, making her knees weak. "Robert...fuck i want you to cum deep inside me..", she moaned. Her eyes were closed and her head tilted back. Her lips were parted slightly and her breathing was rapid. Both were slightly sweating from the strong work out they were getting. Her ass was twitching like crazy, contracting with each thrust to make it more hard for him to move. So he would use alot more force and pound her body against the counter each time. And yet she wanted him to fuck her even harder.

Robert could tell that Amanda wanted him to cum inside her by the way she would squeeze onto his cock causing more friction each time he slid deeper and deeper into. As he slammed harder and harder deep inside her ass. He placed his hand onto her shoulders to get a deeper pounding into her. He could not take it any longer and exploded deeply into her ass now. "I am cumming deeply inside you now Amanda! Feel my hot fluid inside your ass my love?' He asked her as he could hear the sound of her going up against the counter as he fucked her good and hard. Feeling her ass contract as he slid in and out of her. Pounding deeper and harder. Ramming so fucking deep like a drill searching for oil. He was hoping to get deeper as he can inside her if possible.

She felt his load finally unleash deep inside her tight ass. His warmth suddenly filled her up and made her scream her orgasm out at the same time. She slightly rotated her head to glance behind him and capture his lips into a kiss while they were still in the middle of their orgasm. Her heart was beating fast and she thought for sure she would pass out any second. And she did. Her body crumbled down onto the counter and she was literally knocked out for a few seconds. That was when the power decided to return back on and the kitchen was lit up again. Opening her eyes again, her stomach let out another growl. A simple banana did nothing to her blood sugar.

creamy said:
She felt his load finally unleash deep inside her tight ass. His warmth suddenly filled her up and made her scream her orgasm out at the same time. She slightly rotated her head to glance behind him and capture his lips into a kiss while they were still in the middle of their orgasm. Her heart was beating fast and she thought for sure she would pass out any second. And she did. Her body crumbled down onto the counter and she was literally knocked out for a few seconds. That was when the power decided to return back on and the kitchen was lit up again. Opening her eyes again, her stomach let out another growl. A simple banana did nothing to her blood sugar.

He felt her moving up and down his shaft as she was taking his full load deep into her tight ass. They both moaned in great pleasure due to the most beautiful sex Robert has ever felt in his life with the woman that he truely loved with all of his heart. His heart was pounding as if it was going to come out of his chest due to how hard it was pounding. They definitely got a work out from this. As he heard her fall onto the counter and was passed out. All of a sudden when the power came back on once again he could hear her stomach grumbling loudly which he did think was funny and laughed out loud. "My you are hungry my love! Our sexercise is causing you and I to burn a lot more calories than usual." He said very happy about the sex life and hoped it would not end.

She straightened herself back up again and reached back with her hand to feel for her ass where they were still connected. "Mmm I love you and the sex we've been having. I can go for more...but I need to eat first. I dont want to pass out again", she giggled and slowly teased his limp cock out of her tight ass. "Shall we order pizza? I'm to lazy to cook something from scratch". Once he was out, she could feel his cum starting to leak out from her tight hole and down her ass. Flipping herself around, she wrapped her arms around his neck to kiss the tip of his nose.

creamy said:
She straightened herself back up again and reached back with her hand to feel for her ass where they were still connected. "Mmm I love you and the sex we've been having. I can go for more...but I need to eat first. I dont want to pass out again", she giggled and slowly teased his limp cock out of her tight ass. "Shall we order pizza? I'm to lazy to cook something from scratch". Once he was out, she could feel his cum starting to leak out from her tight hole and down her ass. Flipping herself around, she wrapped her arms around his neck to kiss the tip of his nose.

He watched her gather herself and then place her hand onto her ass. Robert thought about how nice it would be if Amanda would play with herself a bit to tease him possibly sometime in bed and loved it that she rubbed her nice ass that she had. "I love you too Amanda! I would love to go for more with you too baby and understand that you need to get some good in your belly because I can hear you growling all right due to being hungry. I would not want you to pass out once again either." He told her and just smiled when she giggled a bit. He felt her hand rubbing his cock and removing it from her tight ass. "Yes a pizza sounds good to me for us to have for dinner and I understand about you not feeling like cooking my love." He watched as she flipped around and placed once again her arms around his neck. He smiled when she kissed the tip of his nose as he then placed his nose onto hers giving her a Eskimo kiss.

She nibbled on his lips but that was cut short when her stomach growled louder this time. Her face turned to a shade of pink as she pulled away from him to grab for the phone. She ordered the usual, knowing both would be happy with the toppings they selected. As it was going to take 20 minutes before the pizza would arrive, she went to grab a bottle of wine and two tall wine glasses. She walk into the living room and set them on the coffee table. Filling her glass first, she took a deep sip and sighed in relief. "I just realized.... i havnt been taking contraceptives...opps.."

creamy said:
She nibbled on his lips but that was cut short when her stomach growled louder this time. Her face turned to a shade of pink as she pulled away from him to grab for the phone. She ordered the usual, knowing both would be happy with the toppings they selected. As it was going to take 20 minutes before the pizza would arrive, she went to grab a bottle of wine and two tall wine glasses. She walk into the living room and set them on the coffee table. Filling her glass first, she took a deep sip and sighed in relief. "I just realized.... i havnt been taking contraceptives...opps.."

He moved in for a deeper kiss after she nibbled onto his lips for a few seconds and then noticed that she pulled away once her stomach growled louder this time. He smiled and thought it was cute that she blushed a bit after her stomach growling just a bit. Then noticed how quickly she went for the phone to order their pizza to enjoy for dinner that night. When she was bent over filling up the wine glasses he playfully smacked her onto the butt and then listened to her on what she had to say to him. "Well that is ok my love about that. If we have a little mini you or a mini me I would be very content and happy about that. Should you not be careful with the wine since you are a bit hungry by the way your stomach was growling?" He said to her because he did not want to see her get drunk at all.

Back
Top Bottom