Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aliens invade (RobBase086 x creamy)

creamy said:
Again it was something new for the alien when Robert began to change holes with each thrust. Her ass was tight and there was more friction each time he penetrated it. The tight ring of muscles would snuggle his cock and try to pull him in rather than let him move out. "mmm Robbie kiss me", she whispered and grabbed his face away from her tits and towards her lips. She slammed against him hard and shared another rough kiss. She opened his mouth and slipped her tongue inside. Getting a hold of his own tongue, she sucked on it just like how she was sucking his cock a few minutes ago. "mmm yes...bang me hard. Fill my cunt with your cum", she whispered between kisses while using her ass and pussy to milk his cock for cum.

He felt her pussy walls clenching onto his cock as if she wanted him to cum inside her. He did notice that her ass was a bit tight though and eventually had lubrication inside of it. Robert did as she told him to do which was kiss her. When he kissed her deeply and passionately feeling her sucking onto his tongue he loved how she was playing with it. "Is that what you wanted tigress a kiss like that?" He said to her as he heard her begging for him to cum inside her. He could no longer take it any longer and came into her pussy and then pulled out dripping cum on down to her ass and sliding inside her ass cumming into her ass as he has filled all three holes now. Robert was wore out and ready to hold and cuddle with her to let her know how much he loves her. What he does not know is that he has forever bonded with Amanda as soulmates which may cause the alien inside Amanda to be in love with him as well.

Amanda panted when she felt all her holes being filled with his warm thick cum. It was a ceremony of some sort to mark him as her, both Amanda's and the alien. He would only be allowed to call her his lover and no one else. But than again that wasnt necessary to begin with. She collapsed down, her legs extending back down and she stretched out underneath him. "I'm still horny!", she said and looked up at him and than at his limp need. She knew that he wouldnt be able to continue for a while and so began to rub her own clit while snuggling upto him. She wrapped the blanket around them and kissed his muscular chest wall. "I want my ring! I'm going to get it from her tomorrow and than destroy her", she whispered between moans while stimulating her clit under the blanket.

creamy said:
Amanda panted when she felt all her holes being filled with his warm thick cum. It was a ceremony of some sort to mark him as her, both Amanda's and the alien. He would only be allowed to call her his lover and no one else. But than again that wasnt necessary to begin with. She collapsed down, her legs extending back down and she stretched out underneath him. "I'm still horny!", she said and looked up at him and than at his limp need. She knew that he wouldnt be able to continue for a while and so began to rub her own clit while snuggling upto him. She wrapped the blanket around them and kissed his muscular chest wall. "I want my ring! I'm going to get it from her tomorrow and than destroy her", she whispered between moans while stimulating her clit under the blanket.

Robert was wore out, but knew that he could be at it once again once he rested for a bit. He did not realize that Amanda was that horny. For some reason the alien that entered her body has turned Amanda into a sex crazed woman who loves to fuck. "Be patient my beautiful tigress and I will be ready to go once again for you to please you and make you very happy." He told her with honesty as he slid his hand on down to her pussy to please her that way while the other hand hold her close to him. He kisses her back onto her lips and loved the taste of her sweet lips. "I know you want your ring back baby and I am sure you will get it back from her." What Robert did not know was that the alien was going to place another alien inside Heather to build her small army up to take care of the mission that they were on.

She moaned as he begins to tease her wet pussy folds. She had the energy to just ride him now but he wasnt ready. She was growing impatient and was ready to look for someone else. But his warm embrace around her kept Amanda in place. "And I dont want to work in that filthy place. I'm going to look for a new job tomorrow", she said while pressing her hips against his hand contact. Her own hand was slapping and pinching her own clit while they conversed. "And next time I see anyone in our bed without MY PERMISSION, they will suffer", she added with a well intended threat to her warning. "Come on baby...finger both my holes". Her plans were to quit the job and try to get more people on her side and recruit them.

creamy said:
She moaned as he begins to tease her wet pussy folds. She had the energy to just ride him now but he wasnt ready. She was growing impatient and was ready to look for someone else. But his warm embrace around her kept Amanda in place. "And I dont want to work in that filthy place. I'm going to look for a new job tomorrow", she said while pressing her hips against his hand contact. Her own hand was slapping and pinching her own clit while they conversed. "And next time I see anyone in our bed without MY PERMISSION, they will suffer", she added with a well intended threat to her warning. "Come on baby...finger both my holes". Her plans were to quit the job and try to get more people on her side and recruit them.

His fingers began to rub and massage her pussy more as he felt her grinding against them. He was thinking that Amanda could give him a hand job to make his cock for her once again and then mount him to give him the ride of his life. "Good luck in finding a job tigress because with todays economy things are tough right now to find a good job or something that is better than what you have at the moment." Robert was being honest about that because it is very difficult to find a job at this time. "No worries because I am not going to have anyone in our bed baby anymore after today." He told her because he knew that she would kill him if he did that again. He then slid a pinky into her anus to please her holes that she had. "I listened to your request and I am doing that sexy." He told her and did not know what her hidden agenda was at all.

It was interesting how he did miss the 'my permission' part. The alien was more than happy to share him with someone but as long as she was present. She purred like a little kitten against his chest as he fingered both his holes. Her own free hand traveled both between his legs and began to stroke his limp need. She tugged on it a few times before massaging it against the palm of her hands. "I will find a job. No one can resist me. I am like a queen afterall. How could they possibly say no to me!", she said now her new found ego surfacing.

creamy said:
It was interesting how he did miss the 'my permission' part. The alien was more than happy to share him with someone but as long as she was present. She purred like a little kitten against his chest as he fingered both his holes. Her own free hand traveled both between his legs and began to stroke his limp need. She tugged on it a few times before massaging it against the palm of her hands. "I will find a job. No one can resist me. I am like a queen afterall. How could they possibly say no to me!", she said now her new found ego surfacing.

He was a bit tired from the great sex that they just had and that is why Robert missed that part of what she had told him. He loved hearing her purr for him as he felt her head laying onto his chest. His fingers continued to work her pussy sliding deeper and deeper inside her. Each time he would slide faster and faster into her. He then felt her hand stroking his cock and making him grow hard once again for her. Robert was a bit in shock hearing what Amanda had to say about finding a new job and how people should do what she wants. Robert knew something was going on, but he did not know what it was though with Amanda. He was now ready for her to ride his cock. He hoped that he would be able to get the chance to cuddle and hold her while he slept that night together.

Amanda smiled when she felt his hard cock now twitching and ready for her pussy again. They were still encased in the blanket but she made a small opening for him to see how dirty she was with her body. She moved her hips and hovered over his cock, stroking it a few more times before lowering herself down onto it. He was rewarded with instant moaning as she dropped herself onto his lap with his cock buried deep up her pussy. "Oh yeaa...my pussy feels good", she said with her head dropped back. Of course it was dark for him to see any specific detail but he could still see his shiny cock covered with her pussy juices and how it disappeared into her pussy and reappear again. Her hand was still at her clit, rubbing and pressing on it hard. "You should get me a cowgirl outfit for halloween", she joked.

creamy said:
Amanda smiled when she felt his hard cock now twitching and ready for her pussy again. They were still encased in the blanket but she made a small opening for him to see how dirty she was with her body. She moved her hips and hovered over his cock, stroking it a few more times before lowering herself down onto it. He was rewarded with instant moaning as she dropped herself onto his lap with his cock buried deep up her pussy. "Oh yeaa...my pussy feels good", she said with her head dropped back. Of course it was dark for him to see any specific detail but he could still see his shiny cock covered with her pussy juices and how it disappeared into her pussy and reappear again. Her hand was still at her clit, rubbing and pressing on it hard. "You should get me a cowgirl outfit for halloween", she joked.

Robert was enjoying Amanda playing with his cock and getting him once again aroused for her. He felt Amanda moving the blankets around them so that she could move around and straddle him. He felt her take his cock into her hot wet pussy as she began to ride him. "Yes your pussy does feel good baby!" He responded back to what she had to say because it did feel good to be deeply inside her now. He felt how she was sliding up and down his shaft while taking his cock deeply inside her. He reached up fondling and cupping her breasts in his hands. "That is not a bad idea for Halloween." He said back to her with a smile on his face as he sat up to kiss and lick her tits.

One arm was wrapped around his neck while the other was still between them. Her hips were thrusting down hard and good. Every so often she would move her hips around in a circular motion so his cock would rub against every angle inside her pussy. She rode her good for 10 minutes before she felt her uterus shiver. "I'm coming...cum with me Rob", she whispered while locking his lips with her into a deep kiss. Her tongue slipped into his mouth and her pussy was overwhelmed with waves of pleasure as she reached her climax. She was panting hard almost ready to black out. Even with the alien inside her, Amanda's body still had some limits. And so she collapsed against his chest and fell asleep instantly.

creamy said:
One arm was wrapped around his neck while the other was still between them. Her hips were thrusting down hard and good. Every so often she would move her hips around in a circular motion so his cock would rub against every angle inside her pussy. She rode her good for 10 minutes before she felt her uterus shiver. "I'm coming...cum with me Rob", she whispered while locking his lips with her into a deep kiss. Her tongue slipped into his mouth and her pussy was overwhelmed with waves of pleasure as she reached her climax. She was panting hard almost ready to black out. Even with the alien inside her, Amanda's body still had some limits. And so she collapsed against his chest and fell asleep instantly.

Robert could feel Amandas pussy walls clenching onto his cock making him wanting to explode inside her as he felt her thrusting down good and hard onto him. He was enjoying this great evening of sex because he had never seen Amanda this horny and wild before. The thing is that he did not know that it was a alien from another world that was altering how Amanda thinks and feels. "I am going to cum with you baby and I am so close!" Just as he said that about a minute later he came inside her coating the inside of her pussy with his hot cum. He then felt Amanda fall on top of him as he held her into his arms. "Amanda are you ok baby?" All he can hear was that she was sleeping and knew to cover her and himself up with the blanket so that they would not get cold during the night since they were hot and sweaty. He kissed her sweet lips and then whispered into her ear, "Amanda I love you baby!" He told her with a smile as he was tired and began to yawn drifting off to sleep.

The next morning Amanda was to wake up first. She found herself snuggling up against his strong arms. She glanced at his sleeping form and pinched his face trying to wake him up. But seeing how it didnt work, she tried to pull herself out of his strong grip. She was still dizzy from last night and there was a throbbing ache between her legs. Letting out another sigh, she stood up and dragged herself upstairs and into the shower. Taking a quick shower and pleasuring herself into an early morning orgasm, she went to her closet to grab something to wear. She tossed around a few clothes but in the end she concluded none of them were going to fit her. She pouted and just wrapped a towel around her body and headed back downstairs to make breakfast. Once that was taken care of, she walked over to him on the living room floor and gave his face a little nudge. "Morning..."

creamy said:
The next morning Amanda was to wake up first. She found herself snuggling up against his strong arms. She glanced at his sleeping form and pinched his face trying to wake him up. But seeing how it didnt work, she tried to pull herself out of his strong grip. She was still dizzy from last night and there was a throbbing ache between her legs. Letting out another sigh, she stood up and dragged herself upstairs and into the shower. Taking a quick shower and pleasuring herself into an early morning orgasm, she went to her closet to grab something to wear. She tossed around a few clothes but in the end she concluded none of them were going to fit her. She pouted and just wrapped a towel around her body and headed back downstairs to make breakfast. Once that was taken care of, she walked over to him on the living room floor and gave his face a little nudge. "Morning..."

When Robert heard Amandas voice saying morning to him he had a smile on his face as his eyes began to open up. "Good morning my love! How are you doing today?" He asked her as he stretched his arms out as he sat up from the floor. "Man we had some night last night tigress! You were like some wild woman in heat!" He told her as he then looked at her and noticed that her breasts were so much larger than what they were yesterday and her ass was a bit wider yet nice and firm. "WOW! What has happened to you Amanda?" He asked her as he rubbed his eyes with his fingers to make sure that he was not dreaming about her having a large chest and a more rounder ass on her. "How did you get your breasts larger and your ass so nice love?" He asked her wondering about that. His cock felt a little raw from the sex last night because she rubbed his cock good while deep inside her.

Amanda set the tray of food aside and looked down at her body. She did notice the difference but wasnt as concern as him. "Oh I dont know what happened. Maybe something I've been eating", she said while groping her own breasts against the towel and getting a good feel of them. "We do have a problem though. None of my clothes fit me", she sighed and got up on her feet. She looked behind her to get a good look of her ass. Lifting the towel to expose her bare ass, she gave it a little squeeze. He was right. It was big and soft but she liked it none the less. "I need to cut back on the fat", she said and plopped back down next to him. "So as I was saying, I cant walk around naked. I need clothes. NOW!", she said in a more demanding tone while offering him toast and eggs.

creamy said:
Amanda set the tray of food aside and looked down at her body. She did notice the difference but wasnt as concern as him. "Oh I dont know what happened. Maybe something I've been eating", she said while groping her own breasts against the towel and getting a good feel of them. "We do have a problem though. None of my clothes fit me", she sighed and got up on her feet. She looked behind her to get a good look of her ass. Lifting the towel to expose her bare ass, she gave it a little squeeze. He was right. It was big and soft but she liked it none the less. "I need to cut back on the fat", she said and plopped back down next to him. "So as I was saying, I cant walk around naked. I need clothes. NOW!", she said in a more demanding tone while offering him toast and eggs.

Robert could smell the food that Amanda had prepared for him to eat as she sat the tray down next to him. He looked at it and smiled back up at her. "I am not sure, but it looks good though." He told her as he watched her begin to play with herself and it aroused him when she did that to herself. "That is not good that none of your clothes fit you now. That means you are going to have to go shopping for some new clothes then." He told her as he watched her squeeze her butt and he smiled about that. "Sweetie you are not fat at all. You look great!" He tells her honestly about it. He smiled when she sat down next to him while he started to enjoy his breakfast. "Yes I understand that you need clothes and you will get some. Do not worry ok." He told her.

She was very demanding now. Demanding for what she wanted, attention and for sex. Of course she could also tell that he was no where ready to fuck her today. But it didnt hurt to ask. "Yes. I'm going to see what I can find and go shopping. And than stop at Heather's house to grab my ring. Can you make it stand up?", she added at the end while slowly trying to scoot closer to him and lift the blanket off him to get a good look at his tired cock. She pouted to see that it wasnt as hard as she wanted it. So finishing up her breakfast with him, she got up and pulled the towel off her body to reveal her bare skin for the first time since the alien took over. Her breasts were indeed heavy and her skin was smooth than before. She spread her legs apart to show how even her pussy was a bit more plumped and not to mention wet. While he was still seated and finishing his food, she hovered over him and pressed her wet entrance against his face. "Get some dessert", she joked with a chuckle.

creamy said:
She was very demanding now. Demanding for what she wanted, attention and for sex. Of course she could also tell that he was no where ready to fuck her today. But it didnt hurt to ask. "Yes. I'm going to see what I can find and go shopping. And than stop at Heather's house to grab my ring. Can you make it stand up?", she added at the end while slowly trying to scoot closer to him and lift the blanket off him to get a good look at his tired cock. She pouted to see that it wasnt as hard as she wanted it. So finishing up her breakfast with him, she got up and pulled the towel off her body to reveal her bare skin for the first time since the alien took over. Her breasts were indeed heavy and her skin was smooth than before. She spread her legs apart to show how even her pussy was a bit more plumped and not to mention wet. While he was still seated and finishing his food, she hovered over him and pressed her wet entrance against his face. "Get some dessert", she joked with a chuckle.

Robert noticed how hungry for sex she was and it did not seem like her at all because usually they have sex and she was satisfied until she became horny once again. Robert was horny for her and was hard just seeing her in just her towel. "That is good that you will go shopping for new clothes and get your ring back from Heather as well." He said to her as he was finishing his breakfast. He then watched as she removed her towel from her body exposing her new body to him for the first time. He did notice how smooth her skin felt when he was caressing and holding her closely to him last night while they slept. "I would love some dessert! Thank you!" He said as he watched her pussy was right there in front of his face for him to lick and eat her out.

She looked down at him and watched as her pussy juices coated his lips. Using her hands, she spread open her pussy for him. A new sweet scent was sure to hit him for the first time. "that's it. Eat my horny cunt love", she whispered in a sexy voice. Her sweet honey nectar was dripping out and into his mouth. She slowly began to thrust her hips into his face and riding his tongue. "ahh yes that's the spot Robbie", she moaned when he found the alien's sweet spot. Her hands were wrapped around his head and pushing his head forward and deeper into her cunt. Once she was satisfied that he had literally tasted all angles, she pushed herself away from him and kissed his lips to taste herself. "Now are you ready?", she asked with her hands grabbing his hard cock.

creamy said:
She looked down at him and watched as her pussy juices coated his lips. Using her hands, she spread open her pussy for him. A new sweet scent was sure to hit him for the first time. "that's it. Eat my horny cunt love", she whispered in a sexy voice. Her sweet honey nectar was dripping out and into his mouth. She slowly began to thrust her hips into his face and riding his tongue. "ahh yes that's the spot Robbie", she moaned when he found the alien's sweet spot. Her hands were wrapped around his head and pushing his head forward and deeper into her cunt. Once she was satisfied that he had literally tasted all angles, she pushed herself away from him and kissed his lips to taste herself. "Now are you ready?", she asked with her hands grabbing his hard cock.

He licked his lips tasting her pussy juices which was very sweet and he loved how it tasted because he wanted more of it if he could have it from her. As he watched her hands open the pussy up larger than what it was for his mouth and tongue to lick and eat out. "Oh I plan to eat out your pussy out all right!" His tongue licking deeper and deeper inside her pussy. He sucked onto her clit as well. Moving his tongue faster and faster inside her pussy. Licking wildly and harder into her. As he took his hands grabbing a hold of her ass and giving it a spank then a squeeze. He felt her hips grinding up against his mouth and tongue. "Of course I am ready for my tigress!" He said to her, but what he did not realize was that there was something in her pussy juices that caused his cock to instantly become hard for her so that he could fuck her good and hard. He was naked and his cock stood hard up in the air for her to grab and get a hold of. This also meant her pussy to snap and bite at it as well.

Amanda slowly lowered herself down on his standing cock. She coated his cock with her pussy juices and began to ride him a few times. But she stopped. The alien wanted to try something new and so Amanda lifted herself up again and pulled his cock out of her wet cunt. She than dragged herself up onto the couch and went on her knees with her back against him. She leaned forward so she was resting on her arms and her ass was up in the air for him. "Come..take me from behind...and bang my ass this time", she ordered while licking her finger and than fingering her ass hole to prepare for his entrance.

creamy said:
Amanda slowly lowered herself down on his standing cock. She coated his cock with her pussy juices and began to ride him a few times. But she stopped. The alien wanted to try something new and so Amanda lifted herself up again and pulled his cock out of her wet cunt. She than dragged herself up onto the couch and went on her knees with her back against him. She leaned forward so she was resting on her arms and her ass was up in the air for him. "Come..take me from behind...and bang my ass this time", she ordered while licking her finger and than fingering her ass hole to prepare for his entrance.

Robert was enjoying this as he watched her lower herself down onto his cock that was so hard for her. Feeling his cock slide deep within her and her pussy juices coating his cock and the next thing he knew was he watched her slide off from his cock and unstraddle him. He then watched as she climbed up onto the couch and had her ass in the air for him to fuck her from behind. He smiled as he was very horny and wanted to ram and slam the fuck out of her ass when he got up there to her. "Yes what ever you say baby! I will take you from behind all right and fuck the hell out of your ass and pussy!" As he watched her lick her fingers and were sucking onto them and then she played with her ass a bit. He climbed up onto the couch and gave her ass a nice smack as he grabbed a hold of her ass. He then slid up and down her butt crack his hard cock teasing her anus a bit. He then took his cock slapping it onto her butt cheeks and then took the tip of his cock teasing her hole a bit as he was wanting to hear her begging for him to slide deep into her ass.

Amanda pulled her fingers out of her ass hole and brought them towards her wet cunt. She loved how he was teasing her hungry ass with his cock and slapping her butt cheeks. "Mmmm yess...cover my filthy ass with your scent ...ohh...yess...", she twitched when he started off by teasing her entrance. Her hole was now pinching around the head of his cock, but that was obviously not enough for his slut. She managed to slip two fingers into her pussy and rub her clit with her thumb while trying to balance her upper body weight with one arm. "Robbie dont tease my ass like that. Push it in deep love. Bang it as hard as you can", she begged while trying to push her hips back at him, hopping to get some of his cock inside.

creamy said:
Amanda pulled her fingers out of her ass hole and brought them towards her wet cunt. She loved how he was teasing her hungry ass with his cock and slapping her butt cheeks. "Mmmm yess...cover my filthy ass with your scent ...ohh...yess...", she twitched when he started off by teasing her entrance. Her hole was now pinching around the head of his cock, but that was obviously not enough for his slut. She managed to slip two fingers into her pussy and rub her clit with her thumb while trying to balance her upper body weight with one arm. "Robbie dont tease my ass like that. Push it in deep love. Bang it as hard as you can", she begged while trying to push her hips back at him, hopping to get some of his cock inside.

Robert then stuck his cock all the way deep inside Amanda as he then started to pull hard and fast onto her hips. He loved it that she was begging him to slide his cock into her ass. "I knew you were going to love that baby and that is why I teased you a bit." He told her while sliding deeper and deeper into her ass. He began to slide a little faster and harder into her. He had plans of placing around her waist his arm with a couple of fingers rubbing her pussy and then finger fucking her while he fucked her ass. He then reached to grab a hold of her shoulders as he slammed her hard against his hips for his cock to slide deeply into her ass. "You love it don't you baby?" He said slamming deeper into her and harder now. He began to ram harder and harder inside her. "Do you not feel me banging into your ass as hard as I can baby?" He asked her as he then grabbed a hold of her long blonde hair and began to pull onto it as he was fucking her ass good and hard now.

Amanda really liked how he was in control. She never was that submissive before. And the hair pulling was new. Usually she would attack him for messing up her nice hair do. Both were at a constant rhythm, their hips working in perfect harmony. Her ass muscles were stronger than before and he could feel the resistance she was provided him. There was more friction but also more pleasure. "I love it! Oh yess...be rough with me...punish this naughty ass", she screamed in pleasure while slapping at her own soft ass. They were at it for a good 10 minutes and she came. "Ohh Robert!", she screamed in ecstasy and her body collapsed into exhaustion.

creamy said:
Amanda really liked how he was in control. She never was that submissive before. And the hair pulling was new. Usually she would attack him for messing up her nice hair do. Both were at a constant rhythm, their hips working in perfect harmony. Her ass muscles were stronger than before and he could feel the resistance she was provided him. There was more friction but also more pleasure. "I love it! Oh yess...be rough with me...punish this naughty ass", she screamed in pleasure while slapping at her own soft ass. They were at it for a good 10 minutes and she came. "Ohh Robert!", she screamed in ecstasy and her body collapsed into exhaustion.

Robert had moved his hand from her hair and wrapped it around her waist to place his fingers onto her pussy and clit. He began to rub and massage her pussy while at the same time slamming and ramming his cock into her ass. He did notice this time on how more easier it was for him to slide in and out of her ass without any problems. "I am glad that you love it baby! I will continue to ram the fuck out of your ass until you tell me not to do that any longer." He told her as he was about ready to cum inside her ass. Soon he was cumming deep inside her. As he then felt her fall onto the couch and he was on top of her. "I love the way we have been fucking since last night Amanda!" He said to her.

Back
Top Bottom