Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lady is a Man (CLOSED)

RE: The Lady is a Man (AlexsSketches, shyone)

(Sorry about shortness... I just wasn't sure what to do :( )

Andol stood there smiling softly as he nuzzled his cheek softly into the hand that caressed it. The feeling of such affection was such a forgien concept for him that he was really quite unsure of what to do... Andol just had no clue. He looked at the princess softly and siad, "I am excited to be able to meet him whenever you finally bring him over to the castle. I will be sure to remember about his tricks." Though he really hoped that Akira wouldn't get scared off by Shera, becuase he knew thier was a good chance that the female dragon could get jealous and try to pull that one off. He just nodded his head softly at her, "Yes I am, but that was becuase I have never been kiss before. It kind of caught me off gaurd Akira." He was so adorable and shy, and his blush just got worse the more that he talked about it. Standing their he waited until the other went back into her room, before he rested again the wall. He couldn't believe it... all in one day, he had found someone who wanted to be friends with him.

To the prince the thought just amazed him as he speed off back his room. The way the room was, almost held the same theme that the 'bird room' did, but instead thier were alot more items their that where made for sleeping, and for heading off to bed. So the prince slipped quickly through his normal rotine before he climbed in bed and curled up into the covers, the sound of his two phoenix's cawing goodnight was the last thing that he heard.

Akira woke up the next morning and sighed slightly as his future plans came back to him. "Well, I guess I wasn't lucky enough to be dreaming" though he did smile a bit, half glad it wasn't a dream. He got up out of bed and started to get ready for the day. He looked through his closet and pulled out a dress, this one he didn't need to wear a corset for. He touched the fabric, it was a old style dress one that his mother used to wear. It was was made from cotton and looked more like a long tunic than a dress really, but it would allow him to move much more. He would however have to do something to hide the lack of breast, not that the prince seemed to mind.

He pulled the longer tunic on and smiled at himself in the mirror. He felt much better wearing this get up. He was working on his hair having a horrible time with it, he had never had to actually do something with his hair. He decided to put it up like his mother used to do with hers, a messy bun. Once he managed to finish he got up and headed out to look around the palace, he looked over at the birds that were already singing sweetly. "Good morning to you too." He said before leaving the room and walking down on of the halls.

Only one more day and his mother and Fintan would both be there, he didn't mind all that much, but it meant that a wedding he had not been prepared for was just around the corner. Akira walked down the hallways and nodded to a few passing soldiers and servants. He managed to make his way to the bird room and had a short breakfast before heading off to the barn. He may have been terrified of going back in there but he wanted to talk to Shera, he had too.

With that he opened the door to the barn and stepped in. "Hello?" He called, turning around to see if he could see the albino dragon. "I-I just came to talk..." he stated and moved a little further into the barn. "I...I don't know if he's told you yet, but..." Akira bit his lip, scared to say the next words and then have a jealous dragon on his hands. "but he has told my father he will be marrying me."

Shera had been expecting this, the dragon had always been good at these kinds of things which was why she had spent her time the night before... planning out the meeting between her and this so called 'princess'. What was up most on her agenda though was to make this person admit that they were indeed a boy. Not that the dragon didn't already know, it was simply that she wanted this other person to admit it verbally... such a thing had a way of shattering lies that were attempted to be portrayed between two people. So she decided that maybe employing one of her lesser used abilities would help in this situation. Shera for a dragon was quite a nimble thing, and also oddly enough she had the tail strength of a monkey... though hers matched her size. Of course that was not all their was to it, but Akira would find out soon enough, she was entering Shera's lair. The guards who stood outside the barn were there to do what she commanded, because every now and then the dragon had request... or in this case... needed someone to shut the door... and lock it behind the so called princess.

It was pitch black in the barn as Shera set there crouched on the metal rafter bar that was right above Akira, and she looked down at the prince with those two red almost glowing eyes. Then softly wrapping her tail around the bar, and gripping it with her back claws, she quietly moved down till she was hanging form it like a bat... then she proved her nimble nature even more as she let go with her back claws and was now hanging by only her tail. She inched closer to the prince and then suddenly without warning she grabbed him, and pulled him into her arms and then quickly pulled herself up so she could hold on with back claws again... hanging their upside down just like a bat, her wings wrapped tightly around the princess. The dragon held onto Akira in a hug like manner though one of her forclaws covered his mouth to suppress any scream that may come from the scare of suddenly being snatched up in this manner. Though Akira wouldn't be able to see it... Shera was grinning in the most sinister manner... as only a dragon could.

Her voice again spoke in that ominous nature that she had spoken in the last time Akira had talked to the dragon, "Well now... look at the... fly.... who seems to... have fallen into... the spiders web." She did what she had done last time and licked the side of Akira's face, "Still just as nice and... tasty as last time." Her words where becoming less childlike... that was one thing Shera had never told her darling Andol... she could speak normally... she was just scared he would fear her like everyone else. She was just as smart as he was... what if he got paranoid and feared that she would cause his dragons to turn against him or something?... that was why she always kept up the nature of speaking in a childlike manner, "Now then Akira before this talk goes any further you are going to do something for me. It is something that you seem to be incapable for even doing, for your own husband. I think you know what that is..." The dragon moved his mouth right next to Akira's ear... he would be able to feel the snout of the large creature... the wet hot air caressing his cheek as the voice said, "Tell me the truth... or else... I have something in mind to humiliate you...Let me see if I can show you what I mean."

With those words Akira would softly feel the dress that he wore being pulled downward towards his head. Plus Shera leaned her head up, and so the prince would feel this soft feeling of that hot air blowing on his now exposed underwire covered crotch. Then suddenly and without warning Shera let her tongue peeked out of her mouth as she extended it into Akira's underwire and let it caress the male's penis, before she pulled back, and then used the forclaw that had been holding Akira's stomach to straight back out his dress. She wanted the young man to be fully covered until he made his choice withier he wanted it the easy way or the hard way... she was not a mean creature, it was simply that she would do anything to protect her Andol... the prince was really the only thing she had in life. So again she spoke directly into the probably by now frightened prince's ear and said, "So what is it going to be... are you going to tell me the truth? If so... then start talking when I let go of your mouth and do not scream."

So Shera slowly let go of the prince's mouth and move her forearm down to wrap around his chest. The dragon held the prince close to her, in an almost hug like manner now... there was almost a motherly sense to it. As though she was trying to comfort someone who was obviously by now scared. It was obvious she had done this before, probably with Andol on times that he needed someone to hold and confront him. It was a very comforting thing as the dragon nuzzled the prince's cheek. She knew how to convince people... first she had throw on lots of spice... now she was piling on the sugar. So the dragon just stayed like this, one forearm wrapped around the chest, the other around his waist, though in a manner to hold up the dress. Wings cuddling Akira close, though one thing was painfully obvious... that the entire start of this conversation was probably going to be upside down in this bat like position. Though before the other could speak... she did make one last comment, "I heard about the wedding... congradulations Prince Akira..."

Akira looked back when he heard a click on the door "He-" he was stopped by a claw on his mouth again. His eyes were large, scared. He knew this wasn't the best idea he had ever had. By the time she had told him that he was to tell the truth to her, he wanted to tell her that it was what he had come here to do, but then he felt his dress slip. Blushing, he struggled a bit until he felt the hot air on his crotch, his entire body tensing. Holding in a slight moan of protest and of the feel that was welling up inside of him. He shook his head, trying to get her to stop.

He bit his lip when she pulled her claw away from him, to keep himself from screaming, something he terribly wanted to do. "I-I will tell you the truth, I was planning on it before you decided to molest me!" he said, keeping his voice at a low tone, but obviously agitated by what she had done. He sighed a little bit "Can you let me down and we'll talk?" he asked "I really am not the largest fan of hanging upside down." he said, before continuing "As for the truth, I'm sure it's pretty obvious by now, I am...a prince." he said the last words softly, worried that somehow Andol would hear him, or someone else. "It's my father's idea. But don't get me wrong, I am in support of the wedding, not for the same reasons as my father, but for my own." he stated and closed his eyes, not that it really made much difference.

"My father has decided that he wanted more protection from Andol's army, apparently." he said softly, opening his eyes and looking away from the direction of the glowing red eyes. "I guess he figured that it would be easiest to marry his 'daughter' off to Andol himself. I had nothing to do with this idea." he stopped for a little while working through his thoughts. "At least...not until I started to get to know your prince..." he gave a soft smile. "he's sweet, if a little rough around the edges, but I suppose that's what I'm starting to like about him." he muttered before sighing a bit "Which, as I'm sure you understand, since you seem to have the grasp of language far beyond what Andol thinks, telling me that you indeed are a lot smarter than he thinks as well, means that I now have another problem. Since princes do not marry princes. No matter how much they want to..." he bit his lip, feeling like he was bringing up another topic that was forbidden, after all he did have a bruise on his neck to show for what he had said.

The dragon laughed slightly at the word molest, "Trust me when I say that I could have done a whole lot worse than simply molest you Akira. Let's just say that some of the 'toys' I have excuted got 'played' with before they were eaten..." She didn't say anything other than that, and simply decided to let the images form in the mind of the prince himself so he know what could possiably end up happening to him. She waited a few mintues, but ingored his request at first, "I want to hear the truth first, and then I will let you stop hanging upside down." So that was exactlly what the dragon did, and she indeed listined carefully without saying a word, the only action that she did to show that she was indeed lisiting was to softly nuzzle against the male's cheek while he talked. It was the way she did it that showed she understood the way he was feeling, "I see what is going on then... quite the political game your father is playing. Though I must warn you dear that you have been thrown into a lions den."

The dragon realized that she had done egough to poor guy and deicded that it was time to let him off the hook so while he was contiuning his story she said, "Here hold on to me now... we are going somewhere more comforntable." She flipped the prince in her hold, so that now he would be facing her, and could hold on, though she still kept one of her forarms around him. The dragon then began to move through the rafters as she crawled form one to the other and very quickly reached the loft of the barn. She softly sat Akira down on what the other would quickly realize was a couch even in this picth black barn. There was also a table near by with some candles, and which the dragon breath fire on... of course all Akira would see was fire suddenly appering out of the darkness nearby... though it wasn't normal fire... Shera's flames were blue. No body knew why... it was simply that they were. This cast a eerie blue light over the loft, and of the white dragon who was now curled up and looking in Akira's direction as she listined to him finish talking.

"Well I am gald that you like my Andol, he is indeed a sweet boy. I always worried that he would never find a proper mate, especially becuase he always wanted one... though you are a bit scrawny and I doubt you will be mounting him like I think he needed, but I am sure you will do." She paused for a moment as she looked right at the prince and said, "Now as for my grasp of language, well you see you are half right. Andol knows I can understand every word he says, what he doesn't know is my vocab is the exact same as his. Plus my intellegence level is about the same as his." The look in her eyes showed that she was a genuis especially when compared to most humans... and she knew it... oh she knew it far to well. Had she not be scared of what Andol thought, she probably could have macthed him in a chess game... of course she would need someone to move the peices for her. "Now then little prince I am not sure you understand the exact gravity of your situation... and I am going to tell you, and then you will understand why you have that brusie on your neck."

She reached out with her tail, and it softly wrapped around the prince and picked him and then put him down right up against her. The dragon then curled up around Akira, and rested her wing over him like a blanket so that he would be gently pressed against him. She looked up at him with mothering eyes and asked softly, "Are you comforntable Akira." It was obvious that her opinion of the prince had changed a bit... especially becuase of the fact it seemed that her Andol actually wanted to marry this prince dispite the fact that he thought it was a she. The dragon knew how happy he would be when he found out the truth. She waited until the other got comforntable against her warm side, before she started to speak, "Now Akira you must do your best to stay disgused as a princess. You see the reason Andol reacted like that the other day is not becuase he doesn't like the idea of sleeping with men. In fact that is all he desires, but the problem is his father. You see when he was about 16 years old, his younger brother was caught sleeping with a servent... that was a male... Well let me just say that things did not end well. The servent was hung... drawn... and quartered. As for Andol's brother, well the king was so enraged he beat the poor to death. Then they threw his body into the moat. Now you can see why Andol is so scared, becuase if there is one thing he would never have the heart to do is... to turn me and his army loose on his own father to protect himself..." She let her words fade off as she looked at Akira and awaited his reaction on the situation that he was now in.

Akira kept himself very close to the dragon, a little freaked out by moving over a pitch black barn with her. He seemed to calm a bit once he was set down and the fire started to shine, though he had jumped at the fire in the first place. He smiled some as she continued to talk, until she mentioned 'mounting' her prince. "I!" he blushed bright red and looked away, embarrassed that the dragon had even thought about such a thing. "I-I don't think I-I could either..." he nearly whispered.

He looked, again, surprised when she pulled him towards her, though he did get rather comfortable. Pulling his legs up to his chest he nodded a little. "I can see why he would react that way." he said softly. "I didn't realize it was that severe, though." he bit his lip, licking at it when he felt small amounts of blood flow. He shivered a bit thinking about what would happen if he was ever found out. He had heard about other cases like his, well sort of. The other cases were much more willing than he was in the cross-dressing, at least at first. He bit his lip again, starting to chew on it.

He was stuck in his thoughts, unaware of his surroundings anymore. He had to keep going through with this, but to get Andol and himself in trouble, it was something he was terrified of. He gulped a little bit, feeling the slight pain of the bruise, knowing if they were ever found out the slight pain would no longer be just a slight pain. "Are you sure I can pull it off?" he asked, never looking at the dragon. "I-I mean, dressing up and acting like a girl is one thing. Even if Andol...if Andol doesn't mind..." he looked down at his feet. "When he finds out I'm worried about how he's going to react, if it's...half as bad as when he thought I was just insinuating that he liked men. I don't think I'll be alive for much longer." he hissed a bit when he felt the blood again on his lips, mumbling about the damned habit he had, licking the blood off again.

"I mean, what about his father? If Andol finds out I'm sure...I'm sure his father will be able to figure it out eventually. What am I suppose to do, after all a princess is only there for a prince for one thing. To have a child, eventually the king is going to get suspicious." he said, his mind going way to far ahead. "And how am I supposed to tell Andol, should I even tell him?" he shook his head "god, what a wedding night that would be." he said "About to have sex and low and behold your wife is really a husband...yeah I can see that going great." he said, being very sarcastic.

The dragon became slighly annoyed for a moment as she wacthed the young contiune to chew on his lip. No only that, but it seemed to be causing bleed, "Now Akira... you need to stop that. I mean I understand you are nervous, but please stop chewing on your lip. That really must hurt and you don't need to be hurting yourself right now." The dragon rested it's head right up against the prince gently as she realized that she had said probably just scared the crap out of the young man, but she knew that he needed to know. The dragon also realized that she was going to have wacth over this one just like she did Andol, because if Akira was found out then things could get risking for her rider... plus Andol would obviously be very sad. "Akira please don't worry, I won't let anyone harm you or Andol I promise... nethier will most of the dragons in the Corps, or even Shierk and Ireki. Please don't be so scared, especially of me." That is what thing that would always keep popping up... the complex that the poor dragon had about people being scared of her.

"Plus I am asking you to not worry about Andol, he will be very very happy when he finds out the truth about you. I know that he reacted badly out thier, but that was becuase you two were in public and could be heard. Had you guys been somewhere else, then he probably wouldn't have reacted so badly to it." The dragon knew that Andol did his best to keep his secert hidden and would probably contiune to be like that, at least until he didn't have to be scared of his father anymore, "As for the problem with his father, well I don't think that you need to worry about that until after Andol figures it out. After that well I think that you, me, and Andol can come up with somthing that will 'correct' the problem." The way that she said correct held that murderous and ominious tone to it, that said in the most obvious manner... it will invovle killing someone. "Yet as I said, for now just focus on Andol and try to tell him the truth, becuase it is better that he knows sooner than later... so that way he can also start helping me thinking of a way to 'correct' the problem."

Of course it was the last words about the wedding night that just looked right at the prince and said, "I don't see what is such the big deal for you humans over this. It doesn't seem to bother us dragons. In fact two of the largest red male dragons in the Corps are both mates with each other. Frankly the breeders want them to speard thier seed to females, becuase they are our two biggest dragons. Though Andol won't let them be serperated becuase he knows they would rampage about being seperated form thier mates... of course he knows that becuase I translated for him. So I don't see what the problem would be..." It was at that moment that Shera remember what Akira had said before, "When I asked about you 'mounting' him you said you couldn't... is it that you don't know how..." With those she used one of her forclaws to push the prince forward to cause the prince to fall forward onto all fours, then suddenly her pointer finger came down on his back right bettewen his shoulders, which pushed the other front half down and a Akira's ass sticking up...

Shera looked at her other hand which she clicked the claws of her pointer finger and thumb together to make a soft clicking noise... because that was how she was going to rip the dress if given premission, "I can always show you if you would like." It was obvious that this dragon had some strange thoughts running through her head, but she didn't them form Andol... nor any of her time spent with Andol... it was more that some people would do anything if you told them you might spare them. Shera had a certain 'side' to her.... which she had shown moments before.

Akira nodded a little at her words, "I'm sorry, it's a horrible habit...I'll try, but old habits die hard." he said and chuckled a little bit. When she mentioned being scared. "I'm trying not to." he said and looked up at her, hesitating before touching her face gently, petting her every so lightly. "You aren't...that scary I suppose, at least once you get to know you better." he smiled. "You kind of remind me of Fintan, though, he can't speak and he's probably...well no, he's probably about as smart as you, in some ways." he said and smiled, thinking about how he would get to see Fintan within the next day or two.

He shivered at the thought of 'correcting' the problem. "Please...however you two choose to deal with that is fine, just please don't tell me. I'm still not fancied with the ideas of war or anything related to it." he said and chuckled when she mentioned the other dragons. "It is a big deal for us humans." he said, mocking the way she had called them humans, even if it was true. "I suppose to some it's not a big deal, but to others, like myself, it's supposed to be shared with someone you love." he fidgeted before feeling himself be pushed forward by the dragon.

Akira was confused until he heard the clicking noise and the words before saying that he didn't know how clicked. He tried to scramble away and shook his head "N-No, I g-g-get it!" he said and flailed again, trying to get away. "I k-know how it goes! I'm just saying I'm not the type to be..." he trailed off, blushing bright red. "To be...the mounter...more like b-being the mountie." he said and gave up on getting away, too embarrassed by the position he was in. His face was bright red and he felt like it wouldn't really mattered if he didn't want anything from the dragon, if she so chose it would be done. Though he did get the feeling that she would do anything to him unless he said it was okay.

"Don't worry my dear we will make sure to leave you out of it if we can. I wouldn't want you to be more tramatized then you already seem to be by these event. Though I am going to have to tell you one thing, and that is that you are going to have to toughen up a bit sweetie. I mean these palace walls and being a future 'queen' are not for the faint of heart. I will help you as much as I can, but you have to try your best ok." He really hoped that Akria would eventually come to understand this, and wouldn't always be so meek. She wanted Andol to have a strong mate at his side, becuase conquering so much terrority and then manging it all was going to require more support than she could give him... She just hoped that things worked out in the end. Of course when the other began talking bad about dragonic sense of love she seemed to get a tad annoyed....

"We love just as much as you humans do Akria. In fact I think we do better, becuase dragons don't mate with random dragon, like you humans have your one night stand. We have a mate for life drive in us." She then looked at him with a look that showed how serious she was being when she said, "What I ment by big deal was, I don't see why is the whole having two male's mating with each such a big to some of you humans... or really to alot of you humans. That was what I was talking about." For a moment it looked like her eyes had actually lit up glowing more, and the reason was, becuase when she talked about this topic it made her quite angry. Especially becuase it was somthing that interfered with Andol's happiness, and anything that interfered with Andol's happyness was somthing that she hated.

The dragon looked at him as her mind began to whirl with how she could make this moment so funny, and she knew the best one. So as she countiuned to hold the prince down, becuase she had never let him up... she moved over him, as though she had not lisitined to his plea's... "Are you sure, I mean I can handle it if you want Akria... it is no trouble." So the prince would feel somthing poking against his back underware that was kind of wet feeling. The dragon's face desended close to Akira's and she had this grin on her face that was a mixed bettewen a 'this is so funny' girn... and a 'rape look'. She then said to him, "Oh and if you were wondering, that is my cock... and yes sweetie I am a herm." She also pointed towards the direction and sure egough if Akira looked... thier it was hanging form it's sheath which doubled as a vagina for Shera. She kept using her pointer finger to hold the young man in place as she waited for the reaction that she knew she wanted... but she made sure to wrap her tail around his leg, because if he went sprinting towards the door... he would fall off the legde and hurt himself. Thier were no ladders...

Akira nodded "I'm sorry, I just...I don't even know." he said and gave an apology the best he could, trying to understand where the scary eyes were coming from. He sighed as he still wasn't let up and very quickly nodded "Yes! I'm-" he stopped mid-sentence when he felt the cock on his ass. His face was even a more brilliant red than before. He couldn't believe that she might actually do something like that, she wouldn't would she? He bit his lip a little bit and at the feeling of the tail being wrapped around his leg he freaked and ran, bringing up as much strength as he could to get away, only to feel himself falling from the rafters. Suddenly glad the tail was wrapped around his leg.

Akira started to struggle a little bit "Will you put me down!" he screamed and was partially trying to keep his dress from falling off of his body and cover himself up as well. He looked at the dragon upside down and saw the smile on her face. "You!" he screamed and seemed to be a little ticked off, but clearly wasn't in the position to yell at the dragon for not being funny. He sighed and crossed his arms, no longer caring what his dress did. "Please, put me down?" he asked, "I should probably head off to find Andol." he muttered, not yet ready to tell him about his secret, but just to talk and be with him.

Shera was laughing so so much at the sight of the prince who was just hanging form her tail... especially with that annoyed look on his face, "You know if Andol could see you like this sweetie he would think that you are just so adorable.." She contiuned to laugh as she slowly began to pull the young man back up to the legde becuase frankly she had a much better way to get to Andol's room than simply walking. Plus she wanted to be able to use what she had in mind to show Andol how much she approved of this new princess. You see there was one thing that the white dragon would never let anyone else, but Andol do... and that was ride on her back. Yes the albino dragon planned on transporting Akira to Andol's balcony via dragonback. Plus she was quite sure that the prince would have some fun in doing it. Andol always seemed to. So once she placed Akira back on the legde and made sure the male had gotten to his feet the dragon finally stopped laughing and spoke...

"I am sorry for that prince, but I just couldn't resist. Though I am not afraid to admit that I do find you... attractive for a human or else you could not have made me have such a reaction." Again she had that 'rape grin' on her face, "Of course it is the same way with Andol... I believe that is why our bond is strong... I believe that besides just loving him in a motherly type way... I would like to say that I am also in love with Andol." She paused as she admited one of her stranger qaulities, "I am not sure why, but I do find some humans attractive... do you think that strange for a dragon...?" She had always figured it was becuase she was small for a dragon, and was so smart at the same time. Of course if the dragon could, she would be blushing a bit at the moment, and the way she try to partially hide her face with her wing showed it... for once Shera was showing a side of her that she had not before... she was embressed. It was kind of cute... in a adorable and cuddly type manner. Because she was talking about one of her bigger secerts.

It was about this time after she had given the prince awhile to respond that she finally said, "Oh yes, you should visit Andol, but I have a great idea of how you can do it." She lowered herself down a bit and siad, "Here you go... just hop on my back and hold on. Then you can be flown to his balacony and that way he can see how much I like you. I never normally let anyone else ride on my back so this way he can see how much I like you and then he will be happy." Shera thought it was such a good idea, that she had already used her tail to push open the loft door. It was a door that was connected to the barn loft they had been sitting on the whole time, though it was obviously made like a little runway that stuck out aways form the barn. Of course thier was no way down form this door... except falling or riding on dragon back. Then it seemed like the dragon remembered somthing, "Oh though before you go, was thier anything else you wanted to ask me. Are you sure that you are not missing anything? Andol is kind of a late sleeper so... you have a little bit of time."

Akira frowned a little at the dragon, but didn't seem to be too mad at her for what she had done. He ended up blushing mumbling to himself "Right, a dragon is attracted to me...but are humans...no, why would they be." he said and rolled his eyes a little bit. He nodded a bit when she admitted to loving Andol, though not quite in the way he had expected her too. He thought about it "I suppose it's not. I mean if men can live men, why can't a dragon love of human." he said, though he wasn't really sure how much he believed that.

He stepped back slightly "Y-you mean, fly?" he asked and bit his lip. "I-I really don't...I mean, I trust you, but i-is it safe?" he asked, he had never been on a dragon before, his father never thought about using them in his army, so he had only seen a few in the sky and Shera was the first one he had seen up close. He hesitated and looked out to the run way before nodding "kay.." he said and moved to get onto the dragon, thinking about what she had said. "I don't think so. You know I'm a guy, I asked to make sure about Andol liking men, and you told me why he was so...responsive to when I implied him loving men." he thought about it for a bit more. "I guess just making sure that you were okay with the wedding, but I guess the answer to that is yes."

He was shaking a little bit as he sat on her back, still unsure about the ride she was about to give him. "How...when..." he frowned a but "When and how do you think I should tell him?" he asked. "I mean, I don't think we are all that close yet, getting there but not quite. You sure I can't wait until the wedding night? Just let him find out then?"

"Well frankly I understand if you find it a bit strange, though thank you for at least not being disgusted. Though I can promise you that my love for my prince is completely plotonic... well almost." It was while talking the dragon was doing somthing that showed that dragons were very open creatures sexually... becuase while she talked about Andol... she seemed to be stroking herself. It was obvious the dragon thought of the prince in a sexual manner, "I guess I should explain it to you, so maybe the reasoning will be more clear. You see no dragon wants to mate with me. Frankly Andol is the only person who wants to be around me, and he loves me dearly. I know he would die for me. It is for that reason that I am attracted to him, becuase frankly... he is the only person in the world who loves me that much. I have no one else." It was becuase the dragon had no other choice really, "You see the why I consider our relationship is, that I can get rid of any sexual fustration on those males whom they give me exacute... then I can just focus all of the more poltoic part of a relationship on Andol... Which is also why I am going to ask you..." She seemed to pause for a really long time, though one did have to wonder if it had anything to do with the fact she kept stroking herself... it was obvious whom she was thinking of, but when she finally spoke again she said, "Please don't take Andol away form me completely." The dragon hoped the prince understood her meaning.

The dragon looked back at the young man that was now on her back, "You don't really need to worry about that all that much sweetie. I can help you out thier. You see Andol is quite the sucker for romance, and sinice you are going to be his husband, then well all you need to try and do is to make the moment when you tell him about what you really are as romancitic as possiable. If you need me to help just give me the word I will do what you need me to do." The dragon softly smiled in a manner that showed she could indeed be trusted to do whatever was asked, because she did like Akira and wanted to help the young man out, "Just whatever you do, make sure that you be the one to tell him... don't let him find out by accident. Becuase that way he will trust you more, and not feel like you were lieing to him. Especially if you let me explian the situation to him. As I said, I will bring him to his senses if he gets to scared, but all that I ask for you to do is to please make sure that you tell him. You can wait and tell him on the wedding night, but just make sure he knows before your clothes come off..."

She paused for a moment to give the prince time to get a understanding, before saying, "Now hold on tightly around my neck." With that she ran foward and took off into the sky, it was obvious becuase of the speed of her take off, that she was an agile and skilled flier. The albino dragon took off into the sky, and headed towards the castle, her small size allowed her to move quite quickly, and at the same time allowed her to pull turns that the other dragons couldn't... so usally every turn she took was rather sharp. She flew quickly towards the castle and around it's large spires as she headed up to the one that was the prince's room and the dragon landed on the balcony after what she thought was a rather smooth flight. Though she had took the long way on purpose to make it fun for Akira and kind of give the prince a tour around the place. Settling down on the balcony she said, "Andol... I have brought you a vistor sleepy head." Funny thing was the prince was still getting up out of bed.

Akira blushed a little and looked away from the dragon stroking herself. "I-I think I get it." he said and bit his lip chuckling a little "I won't take him completely away from you, not that I think I could." he said and smiled a little. "Who knows maybe one say I'll come to love you just as much as he loves you." he said and smiled, nodding at everything she said about telling him. "I'll do my best then." he said and sighed a little grabbing onto her neck, closing his eyes tight when she took off.

He held back a scream and eventually opened his eyes, gasping at every tight turn she took. Though he had started to get used to it by the end of the flight. That being said, the moment she settled down on the balcony, was the moment he was off of her back and on more solid ground. "P-perhaps, we should wait for another flight like that..." he said, his legs shaking every so slightly. He grabbed onto the railing and looked into the balcony window doors smiling at the prince that was still getting up out of bed.

He headed over to the window doors and knocked on the glass gently, smiling as he smoothed out his tunic like dress. He looked back to Shera and smiled a little bit. "I suppose I'll tell him before the wedding, that's kind of romantic, don't you think?" he whispered to her, looking as if he was just making normal conversation with her, glancing over to Andol every now and then. "Thanks." he said softly, kissing the dragon on the cheek. "Even if I was a scared of you before, you are very helpful about things like this, even if you have very unconventional ways of helping." he smiled. "And for your information, I think you are beautiful." He really did, he knew he hadn't seen many dragons but he thought that albino anything was beautiful, and she was no exception.

The dragon laughed softly at the way the prince was acting after thier little flight through the air, "Alright sweetie, whatever you say... just let me know the next time you want a good view form the sky, becuase I make the flight... much much more fun." That evil grin she had on her face before crossed it once more. Shera was capable of preforming plenty of aireal maneavurs that most other dragons could not becuase of her small size. She nodded her head in agreement to his idea, though made one small change of her own, "Maybe you should do it the night before, so that way it will give him some time to think about it. Plus night time is usally a bit more romantic than right in the middle of the day... plus I am sure he will be a better kisser during the wedding if he knows he kissing a handsome prince." She then thought for a moment, "Plus I mean if you wanted to, maybe you could show him what you really look like? Which is why I suggested the night before... if you want I know I good place I could take you two away form the castle... or could always tell him here in his room. That would help him feel safer..." She was simply bouncing idea's off the prince while they waited for Andol...

Though it didn't take long for the prince to come out of his room and out onto the balcony. Though he seemed to be acting strange, and the instant he emerged Shera started to laugh in a almost giggling like fashion as she said, "Oh dear..." Andol was just walking along with his eyes almost closed mumbling to him... the poor prince was sleepwalking. The young man seemed almost in a dream as he asked, "Who was that knocking at my door..." Though every word came out in a mumble. Andol stumbled around the balacony for a few moments as Shera continued to softly giggle and she even said, "Don't worry about it Akira... I will cacth him if he falls." Her words were ment to assure the other prince who was probably quite confused at this point. Of course it was at this moment that things seemed to take a very... sad turn. It was now that Andol finally looked in the direction of Akira and as he did he said, "Jenal... is that you... what are you doing back here my love."

Shera's sighed softly, and shook her head... their was a sad frown that now crossed the dragons face. She said softly, "Andol my love... that is not Jenal..." But the young man didn't seem to listin as he stumbled forward and took Akria into his arms and buried his face into the others neck, planting soft kisses there. The young man seemed so happy, but it was obvious he was still asleep, "Jenal I missed you so much... we going to spend more time together? You promise you won't leave right?" Then at that moment Akria would notice somthing, if he was looking at Shera... their where tears running down the dragons face and she was even making a noise that sounded like she was crying. The dragon then said, "Please just play along Akira... let him be happy until he wakes up..." Andol just continued to nuzzle the others neck, but then he side somthing odd, "Here... let me make you happy... I know I wouldn't do it before, but let me do it now." With those words... Andol slowly sunk to his knees, and wrapped his arms around Akira's waist and took hold of the others ass... He then began to nuzzle his face into the prince's crocth as Shera who was a bit embressed herself said, "Please keep playing along... I'll wake him up if he tries to take your clothes off..." Thier where still tears coming form the dragons eyes as she spoke.

Akira nodded "That does sound nice." he smiled softly, blushing a tad when Shera mentioned kissing. "I-I don't know about that, I mean, I don't mind kissing, but he seems so shy about it. I kiss him on the cheek and he blushes bright red." he chuckled a little bit at her. "And for your information, this is what I really look like. Well, minus the bits of make up and the hair." he said. "Other than that I really do look like this. I'm unfortunately not going to be physically strong. Emotionally and mentally, sure, but I face the facts I'm generally pretty feminine." he said, before looking over to the prince who had just come out of the room. "I did. oh!" he started, noticing that there was something a little off with him.

He looked a little confused "I'm Akira, Prince, not Jenal...who..." he trailed off as the other said 'my love.' He glanced over to Shera when Andol started to kiss his neck, blushing slightly. "Shera...what..." he stopped talking and nodded when he saw her start to cry. He nodded and hugged the prince, closer to him. He wasn't sure who Andol was talking about but there was no harm in letting the Andol kiss him and hold him a little bit. At least he didn't think so, but then Andol said he wanted to make him happy. "A-Andol!" he said and blushed bright red as the other grabbed his ass, giving a slight groan at the nuzzle to his crotch.

He looked over to Shera "And you can't wake him now because..." he looked at her and saw that she was still crying and looked back down to Andol, blushing more. He bit his lip holding back a small moan from the warmth that was starting to take place in his crotch. "P-Please, or he's going to find out a lot sooner and less romantic than we were planning" he said and put his hands on Andol's head trying to move him away while at the same time not hurting Andol's feelings. "Andol, please...not right now, later, ok? Later tonight." he said, his voice a little shaky, trying to play along "We can m-make each other happy." he let out a soft moan, hoping that Andol would comply with him.

The dragon just wacthed the moment as her eyes contiuned to water, as she cried... "I am sorry Akira, I just want this happy moment to contiune to go on for him as long as possiable..." That was the reason that she felt that she couldn't do it instantly. Yet very soon just as the dragon had predicted Andol began to make a move to try and take it futher with prince, by trying to find a way to undo the dress... though the funny thing was... he was trying to undo it like a pair of pants. So it was obvious that Andol probably wasn't going to get the prince's dress off, but Shera didn't want to risk a erection on Akira's part giving everything away. The white dragon reached around with her tail and at that moment bonked the back of the young man's head a few times... it was obvious she did it kind of hard, but not hard egough to hurt him. It took only a few times, but after a few moments Andol woke up slowly while saying, "Jenal... I love yo..." His words then suddenly faded off as he looked up...

"Ahhhh PRINCESS!!!" Andol suddenly let go of the princess and quickly jumped back as he stood there just blushing and faced the other way, "I am so sorry... I didn't mean to touch you... I am so sorry, can you please forgive." He though for a moment, wondering if he said anything, "If I said anything please just ingore it, and pretend that I never siad it." He was so embressed that he was covering up his cheeks with his hands. After a few mintues though, he did collect himself a bit and he noticed that Shera was thier also... and it took him a few moments and he realized... Shera and Akira where friends. "Oh Shera, so you approve of her?" The dragon smiled softly though still she had those tears in her eyes, and she walked up behind Akria and wrapped a forarm around him and pulled the cross dressing prince close. She nuzzled his cheek and said to Andol, "Yeah me and Akira got to know each other really well this morning, and she is real sweetie. You got luckily with this one Andol."

Andol laughed softly and it was helping him to calm down by the fact that his dragon was near by. She always was good at helping him be calm, which was why the balcony was built so large... so that she could come and visit him at any time, and also so that she could come and hang out with for extended periods. Andol then looked over at Akira though and asked her curious, "But I thought that you were afarid of her yesterday?... At least that was what I had thought. So what did you two talk about." It was obvious by the look on Andol's face he was most instersted. He had never had any besides himself who wanted to be around Shera. Everyone else seemed to be scared of his dragon... though he was never sure why... she was the most adoring and loving creature he had ever meet.

Akira blushed a bit and nodded "I'm...I'm fine." he said and looked down towards his crotch, checking to make sure that nothing was showing. He was so glad there wasn't, and looked over to Shera shrugging a little bit. "Yeah, I kinda was, but she really isn't so bad. After all, she's very sweet and just trying to protect her friend." he said and bit his lip, when the man asked him what they talked about "Nothing much, we just talked about how you and I are getting married and things like that." he said with a small smile.

He messed with his dress a little bit and looked at Shera and Andol, smiling a little more to see how comfortable they were together. "When is that going to be anyway?" he asked, tilting his head slightly. "My mother should be here tonight or tomorrow. Along with Fintan. I really can't wait for you both to meet him." he said and smiled "You'll both love him I'm sure." he added and chuckled. "I can't wait to see him tomorrow." he said, practically beaming that he was going to see his monkey again.

Even though it had only been a few days since he had seen Fintan, he had been with that monkey for such a long time. Ever since he was little they both had been together, it was probably the reason that him and Fintan were so close to each other. He leaned back onto edge of the balcony and smiled thinking about the times they had had. He remembered the first time his father had brought the monkey home to him. Fintan had looked so frightened and the only thing that Akira could think to do was to grab Fintan close to him and hold him, for nearly an hour he held that monkey just until Fintan started to play with his hair.

Andol thought for a moment as he wasn't really sure about when the wedding was going to be, but he did know how to find out. "Hold on princess I will find out..." With those words Andol stepped back into the room and he went to the door of his room and he called out for a servant, and asked them when the wedding would be. The young servant went off and asked the royal wedding planner, and found out that it would be two nights after Fintan arrived... that way there would be time for things to get set up. The servant took the information and he returned to Andol and he told the prince. Andol then turned around and went back to the balcony and said, "Hey Akira they said that the wedding will be about two days after Fintan arrives... Oh wait a minute." Andol then returned and whispered something to the servant, the thing was he had a certain fetish... especially on the female form, even if he wasn't attract to them... so he figured if he was marrying one, at least he could have her dress in something he liked. He figured that Akira wouldn’t mind wearing some gloves for the wedding for him…

He then returned and looked at the princess with a smile, “Come on I guess we can just continue the tour the rest of the day… I didn’t really get to show you the more boring parts of the castle. Shera you can go back to the barn if you want.” The dragon nodded her head, “Yeah you two lovebirds need some alone time together, and I have to take care of some ‘business’ on my own anyway… she winked at Akira when she said this, because she knew the poor prince would know exactly what she was talking about. The dragon still need to jack off to relive her built up tension form the moments that had happen before. The large reptile took off and headed back to her barn about the time that Andol had turned around, which was something that she was kind of glad for because the erection she had before was on full display, though to play one last joke on Akira she called out to the prince saying, “Hey Akira…” Making sure he got a few view of her cock before she began to giggle, and then flew off.

-Skip to the night before the wedding-

Andol was walking through the halls of the castle as he headed towards his room. He had been thinking about the past few days, especially since Fintan had arrived and the fun had really started. The young man was really happy that he now had a ‘friend’ like Akira in his life. In truth that is what he considers her to be, because though he would never tell anyone he did like guys… That is why Akira would always be more of a friend than a wife really, but he didn’t mind… he had to do what he had to do. It was the night before the wedding and Akira had requested that Andol come up to his room, and so that was where he was heading. He was wondering what it was that the princess wanted to talk to him about? It didn’t take him long to reach his room, and slowly he opened the door and he stepped inside, “Hey Akira what is it you needed to talk to me about?” Andol was indeed quite curious… though one thing he did notice was Shera was sitting out on the balcony… and so he asked again, “Hey Akira why is Shera here?”

Akira nodded "Sounds good." he said and moved to talk with Shera until Andol came back. He discussed a few last things with her about what he was going to do with telling Andol about himself and looked over to Andol smiling when he showed back up. He moved over to go with him and wrapped his arm around Andol's before looking back and seeing Shera's cock and blushed bright red before turning back around, wishing that his hair hadn't been put up.

-Skip to the night before the wedding-

Akira had enjoyed being with Fintan and Andol, and was extremely happy that Fintan had gotten along with Andol. The night before the wedding he was passing back and forth, he was nervous and had no idea what he was going to do, even if he had gone over it a thousand times in his head. The wedding was no help either, with everything he had to do, get the dress measured, which was hard enough when he was asked to take clothes off. Akira was very glad that he was allowed to play the shy princess and ask to be allowed to change behind a screen. He honestly kind of liked the dress with the gloves that he was told Andol had wanted.

Akira had set the room up, with Shera's help, candles lining the edges of the room and he had asked some of the servants to get the best bedsheets they could find. He had tried his best to make the room looking romantic as best as he could. He had never really had to try and make the room look nice and romantic. He sighed a bit when it was closer to the time that he had asked Andol to show up and looked up at Shera "Wish me luck." he mumbled and started to pace again.

When Andol entered the room he looked over to him and bit his lip, still pacing back and forth in front of Shera. He looked back to her "She's...she's helping me tell you something." He looked down to his riding pants, his family was known for their horse riders and he was no shame to the family in that aspect. He had riding clothes on, something a little more masculine but still made him look female. He wanted to make it a little easier for Andol to get what he was. "I-um, I need a little help with saying what I'm about to say, so I asked her to show up." He bit his lip and chewed on it lightly and took a deep breath. He looked down at his clothes again "Shera...when she...when she said that I was a boy..." he trailed of and fidgeted "I-I am..." he said and looked up to Andol.

Andol was a bit confused on why Shera would need to be for anything really... the dragon usally wasn't one to join coversations like this. He knew her well egough to know that while she would have supported the the princess, for the dragon to be here... ment that it was exteremely improtant. He did notice that Akira was dressed differntly and though the other still seemed to her feminie features, Andol couldn't help but to comment, "Hey Akira those clothes that you are wearing make you look a bit like a boy." He laughed at the silly idea that he had thrown out their not knowing how close he was to the truth. Which was why Shera said, "Andol you need to make sure sweetie that you be quite and lisitin to Akria, and give her time to speak, and think about what she says." The dragon was making sure that she used the right words so that she would not give away the secret... no that was going to be Akria's job, and so Andol listined when the other began to speak and it was by the end of the coversation that the young man's eyes had grown wide...

He just stared at Akira with an emotionless look on his face, as he could not believe the words that he had just heard. He just stared at the other male and countinued to do that blinking thing that he did so often. Andol didn't move, but instead just stood thier for a bit and then suddenly began to walk towards Akira, without saying a word... emotions on his face had not changed... in fact he didn't show any emotion. Which for a moment made Shera think that her human was mad, as she said, "Andol don't hurt him... I can explian." Her tail started to move towards Akira to pull him out of harms way, but Andol beat her to him... and the result was not what she had expect as Andol wrapped his arms around the other prince and pulled him close to his body, "Oh Akira..." Andol just couldn't even find the words, and so he just buried his face into the others shoulder happily and smiled... though eventually Akira would start to feel somthing else happening also... he would feel his shoulder getting wet...

Andol was crying, but it wasn't tears of sadness... it was tears of joy as he softly said, "Akira you don't know how happy this makes me... now I can be with someone whom I care about, and be myself." He had been so worried about that fact when it came to the fact he would have to marry a princess, now he knew... he would still be able to have his prince. It took him a few moments to collect himself, so that he could pull back and look Akira eyes and you could at that moment see the joy in the young man's eyes, his fingers came up to run over Akria face, as he softly said, "I really don't know what to say besides... well..." With those words Andol did probably one of the most implusive things of his life as he suddenly closed the distance bettewen there mouth, and let Akira share with him his first kiss. Of course a certian dragon who was wacthing this romantic moment just said softly, "Oh... Andol..." Her voice sounded breathless.

Akira only bit his lip more when the other laughed at his words about looking like a boy. He shook his head at the dragon a little bit, though he was happy she was trying to make this as easy on him as possible. He too was worried by Andol's reaction and took a tentative step back when he moved forwards. He blinked when he found himself in the other man's arms, "I-I..." he started but smiled when the other seemed to not want to hurt him at all. He looked at Andol when he felt the tears seeping through his shirt.

"You don't have to-" he was cut off by the kiss, a blush flaring on his cheeks as he slowly kissed back, his arms eventually crossing around Andol's neck. He felt like the kiss lasted for seconds rather than minutes, before he pulled away and looks at Andol. "I'm happy that you aren't trying to kill me right now." he said and gave a soft laugh. "I-I know that we can't exactly let anybody know about this, but it's fine, I'll keep wearing dresses and what not. It's not that big of a deal really." he said and looked back to Shera, giving a soft smile, before looking back to Andol. "I hope we are able to keep the secret. I'm not exactly going to be able to keep it if I'm expected to get pregnant." he said and chuckled. "Might be a little hard." he said.

He moved away from Andol and moved to sit on the bed. His hands on his lap, having gotten used to the prim and proper attitude of a princess, though it wasn't all that hard for him to do so. He watched Andol, "We're going to make a very interesting royal couple aren't we?" he asked, biting his lip down a little bit. "Shera...I thank you for everything, but I think I can handle it from here." he said and fidgeted a bit glancing over to Shera "If it's ok, I would like to spend tonight alone with Andol." he said, waiting for Shera to leave before looking over to Andol, undoing the buttons on his ridding shirt, blushing as he pulled off the shirt and looked away. "I hope this is ok."

The kiss for Andol seemed to go on and on, and that was the way that he liked it. He thought for a moment about opening his mouth and inviting the others tounge in, but hesitated and be time that happened Akria had already pulled away form the kiss. He looked at the other and laughed softly, "Why would I want to kill you Akria? I mean I guess I can understand why you would be afarid, but trust me killing you is as far form what I want to do to you as can possiably be." The prince laughed softly as he reached out and ruffled the others hair affectionatly. Thier was somthing about the way Andol was acting now that made him seem a bit differnt, it was not really somthing that could be pin pointed... though he did seem a bit happier... maybe it was the fact that he felt more free. He knew that he was going to have to hide his mate, but in a way he wouldn't really have to worry right. He was the oldest of the kids, and when he took the throne his words would be law so it wouldn't matter really if Akria was a guy at that point.

Andol thought about what the other was saying, "Your right on that Akria, I am sure by now Shera has told you about my problem with my father... and why he of all people can never find out... I don't want anything to happen to you." Andol wouldn't let it... he knew that he should have stopped his father the first time, but he was sure this time... he wouldn't let his dad lay a finger on Akira... even if it meant turning Shera loose on the king. Then that is just what he would have to do. As for the pregency thing Andol wasn't really sure, but he did have one idea, "I don't know maybe we could get a doctor who is loyal to me have you declared 'barren' after a few years? That way thier will be no reason to suspect, though I am sure I will have to get a cocubine at that point which my father will force me to have a child with, but we can cross that bring when we come to it. Frankly I have never even been in bed with anyone... for all I know the werid eyes and horn might also come with some infertiliaty of my own." Andol hoped that was the case, becuase frankly he didn't want to pass this on to any child... or else his family dynasty would get the reputation for all looking like demons.

Andol followed the other and sat next to him on the bed and nodded his head in agreement, "That is for sure, plus I don't really mind seeing you wearing a dress and made all up to look like a girl... I think it makes you look kind of cute. Plus with as girlish as you look I can involve myself in some of my fetishes... without actually having to have a girl." Of course Akira would already know what he ment by that. "Though frankly I can't wait to show you off without the lie that you are a girl, but I guess for now we will just have to wait." The prince sighed as he looked over at the other curiously as Akria was mentioning for Shera to leave, and he also noticed that it didn't take his dragon long to do what the other prince said... which was why he asked curious, "Hey Akria why do we need Shera to leave... I mean she can hang around while me and you..." His voice trailed off as he wacthed the other male take his shirt off and this left the young man blushing, as he turned and looked away form Akira, "Oh... Akira... I well... I..." He sounded so nervous his voice was tripping over his words as he spoke them.

But after a few moments... Andol did his best to collect himself as he looked at the other and spoke softly, "Alright then..." Though his hair was hanging down in front of his face to hide that really cute blush that covered it. The young man scooted over closer to the other prince and said with a soft laugh, "Maybe we should go in the direction I was trying to go in before?" Without saying anything to explian Andol pushed on Akria and knocked the other back so that he was laying down and then crawled over him on all fours, and then leaned down to contiune kissing the prince. Except this time though, Andol opened his mouth and invited the others tounge inside. Though he only let this kiss last a few moments before he pulled back and wishpered in the others ear, "Lay back with your head on the pillows... I am going to show you somthing Jenal made me... very very good at." He then licked the others ear softly, as though to tease the other prince into doing what he wanted.

Akira nodded a bit when Andol talked about declaring him barren. He figured that would work pretty well, though he found himself annoyed with the idea of Andol getting a concubine, nearly wrinkling his nose at the idea. He kept his thoughts to himself though and fidgeted as he sat there. He let the other push him down on the bed and kissed him back, his lips following after Andol pulled away. Akira still seemed a little shocked when Andol mentioned what he was going to do, turning a bright red.

"I-um, ok." he said and moved to lay down on the pillow, his hands finding their way to Andol's back, pulling the man closer to him looking up at him. "Do you think...that eventually you could come to love me?" he asked. "I know it's not exactly plausible right now, we've only known each other for a few days." he said and moved a bit, kissing Andol lightly on the lips. "I hope that it's possible, no offense, but I rather not marry someone who won't love me." he said, so softly.

Akira ran his hands down Andol's back, searching for the hem of his shirt, wanting to feel skin against skin, even if they were going to be going much further than what Andol had mentioned. He pulled lightly on the shirt, moving to remove any buttons that he had two, touching the chest of the other man and then his cheek. "I-...I think I could fall for you." he said softly.

The prince really didn't like the idea of having to get a concubine as much as he could tell Akria did, but he knew that would be the only way. His father was quite obessed with making sure that the family line continued so he knew that the man would make sure that Andol fathered some kind of child that would be able to take the throne after he had died... even if that ment it was by someone whom he was no married too. Frankly Andol hated the idea of spending time in bed with a women, and he was at least gald that he wouldn't have to, now that he knew his new 'wife' was actually a guy... but he was sure that he could handle just one night... and then could simply ingore any concubine form that point on. He did adore though the way the other seemed to blush so esaily just form him mentioning the ideas that went through his head... it was indeed the cutest thing ever, and of course as Andol moved up closer to where Akria was laying now... he also kind of held the same blush on his face too.

As he stared down at Akria softly and lisitined to the other speak, his hand came up and ran over the other male's cheek. His lithe fingers caressed the skin of Akria's face as the prince spoke softly, "Of course Akria, I do have to admit that even when I thought you where a girl. I had found myself falling for you a bit, but now... I can certianly say that it is quite a possiably." Of course these where not the only words that the prince said as thier lips meet for another kiss and he tossed his shirt over to the side off the bed. His lips traveled down as he began to kiss at and softly lick Akria's neck. Andol's moves where slow and intimate, and with each one he softly wishpered to the other male, "Oh Akria... you have no idea... what you have done for me... no one has ever cared for me like you... I can mostly diffenly say that I... have fallen for you to..." With each word, Andol moved lower and lower down the others body. Softly kissing and licking his way towards Akria's crocth... and it wasn't long before he found himself face to face with the bulge in the others pants.

Andol just softly began to nuzzle his head against it as he looked up at the other. Smiling in a soft and innocent manner as he did so... it was quite obvious that someone was enjoying himself, but Andol didn't plan on being a tease for way to long... yet for now he just took things slowly by undoing Akria's pants and slowly sliding down the zipper. He then slowly pulled down the other's pants and it didn't take him long until he finally found himself... face to face with the other male's cock. For a moment Andol just seemed to stare at it as though he was confused on what he was supposed to do with, and then with a extermally curious mannerisim to his actions. He simply lean forward and licked the other male's cock, form base to tip... and pulled for a moment before commenting, "You taste good Akria... really good." With those words he leaned foward and without saying anything else he took the head of the younger prince's cock into his mouth. Slowly he bobbed back and forth, his lips messaging and pulling at the tip.

Back
Top Bottom