Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lady is a Man (CLOSED)

"I will not!" Akira screamed at his father, running around in the dress that he had been forced into. "I will not marry under being the pretenses of being a woman!" He ran up stairs and slammed the door in a very angry father's face. Akira knew that it didn't really matter and by the end of it he would be shoved into a carriage and sent to this other man's house. He moved to his bed and sat on it crossing his arms and that's how his father found him when he opened the door.

"I am your father and you will do as your father tells you to!" he said, grabbing Akira by the arm. "This is a very nice family, very wealthy, and you will get along lovely with their prince."

"The prince isn't into men" he nearly spat out. "No prince is."

"You are." his father said, Akira's father didn't actually know that Akira was fond of men, but Akira wasn't about to agree with him. "Plus, that is what the clothes are for. He is not to find out that you are a woman."

Akira glared at his father. "And how do you expect me to hide that when the prince becomes my husband, I will be expected to give him heirs to the throne, you know that right?"

His father nodded "Your problem, not mine." he said and shrugged, pulling Akira downstairs and out the door into the carriage and to the husband-to-be's palace.

Akira mumbled the entire way there, however once they got to the palace he was on his best behavior, scared of what would happen if and when the royal family found out that their daughter-in-law was really a son-in-law. Once they were introduced to the prince, Akira curtsied in front of him and smiled softly "Your highness." he said.

RE: The Lady is a Man (AlexsSketches, shyone)

"Will Andol... visit later?" The pause that came from the very childlike feminine voice brought a soft smile to the young man's face that normally... was not brought out by any person. Andol stood there knowing there would be a guest who was to be coming today, but he had decided that he wanted to go out and at least check on Shera before the meeting. He reached out and ran his hand over the dragon snout before saying, "Of course I will darling, though I might have a guest with me then, if you don't mind visitors." The creature shook its head, "Me no mind... Me no mind at all." The prince laughed softly, "Then it is settled. I will be back later, now please be a good girl while I am gone ok." Again the creature nodded, and with that Andol turned and left the building that his own personal mount Shera was housed in. Though as he passed over the threshold and out the side entrance, his demeanor changed completely as his emotion seemed to drain off his face and he put his hood up. Andol always wore it up when not alone in the company of his pets... it was the stares that bothered him.

Frankly that was why he found today’s meeting to be a little strange as the fact his father told him he would be getting a new... what was the word that had been used, oh yeah... 'pet'. Now he found a few things to be very strange about that, number one it was the way his father had said pet, and two it was the fact his father was getting him a pet. His dad never bought him any pets. Every pet that he had, was a piece of loot that he had either gained through conquest or captured himself, and there was also those he had raised, but that was another matter completely. So with his hands in his pockets he slowly walked to throne room. Past rows of guards who were very quick to salute the young prince that most of them trusted with their very lives, and whom they would die to protect. It was very simple... he was a good leader, and they never lost when he led them, plus few of them died when he was at their head. Andol personally just enjoyed warfare, to him it was all just a game, but one that he took very seriously because he cared about the lives of his men and that went double for the Imperial Flying Corps.

It didn't take him long to arrive, and it was after what to him was a few boring minutes of just standing there that his new so called 'pet' arrived. Andol indeed was quite in shock the instant that he laid eyes on the women. A sigh could be heard coming from his, and frankly it had only been the install shock of finding out that he was being brought a wife and not an actual pet that kept him from commenting instant. He allow the princess her greeting before he looked in her direction and with his face hidden by the cloak that he wore he simply said, "You are not... a 'pet'." His wording was indeed quite cold, as he just stood there for a few moments. His words had been mostly directed at his father, but he decided to let the princess do what she wanted with them. The prince making sure to keep his face hidden as he approached said to the princess as he walked towards her, "Tell me princess, did they at least give you the courtesy of showing you a portrait of the 'thing' you where sent to marry!" The word 'thing' was yelled...

It was as the last word left Andol's lips that he finally let his hood fall back, and he stared right into the princess eyes. Their faces where indeed quite close, and the prince's two eyes which unlike a normal humans eyes were instead two vertical slits that blinked in a vertical direction also and Andol had the strange habit of blinking... a lot, almost in a reptilian manner. The pupils that were in these strange sockets were as almost black as the night. Along with that were two white horns that stuck out of the young man thick black hair. He was indeed quite pale, but beyond those very odd things, he was just a normal guy.

Akira seemed to tensed, peeved that someone seemed to have told the prince that he was a pet. "I am not a pet." he said under his breath, glaring at his own father, who seemed to have made his way over by the prince's father. Akira looked a little confused when the other said, or rather yelled 'thing'. "Sire, I-" he trailed off when the hood fell back. He was shocked, he had to admit that. He wasn't about to lie to the prince.

He bit his lip and shook his head "No, they did not show me a portrait of the prince I was to marry." he said, keeping his eyes locked onto the prince's eyes as well. "Though, judging by the hood you wear, it probably wouldn't have been much of a portrait, my prince." he said and stepped back. "Are you expecting me to be afraid of you?" he asked. Inside he was shaking just a little, but he found no reason for the prince to know. "You have a few abnormalities, nothing more. Something I suppose your new pet[/] will have to get used to." he said stressing the word pet, arching his eyebrow. If he was going to be a woman, he was going to at least be a strong one.

"Perhaps, the prince and I should...get to know one another better before this marriage takes place. Don't you think father?" he asked, looking over to his father. "Your Majesty. Since it seems there has been a few misunderstandings." he smiled softly, his eyes flicking back to the prince. "What do you think, my prince?" he asked, showing the same soft smile, that held his entire face in the same light as the smile did.

Andol stood there for a moment as realized the other had not been as starteled as he had at first thought. In fact he found himself quite suprised at the others reaction, especially with the knowlegde that they would be marrying him. Of course none of these thoughts showed on his face, which stayed competely indiffernt in terms of the emotions that where running through Andol's head. He had learned to have a really good poker face that served him quite well when it came to being a prince. Though there was a hint of curiousity when he finally did speak again, "Hmmm yes, I guess you are right about that. Never the less there is a reason I am the oldest of my siblings to not be married, so yes I was indeed expecting you to fear me. Never had a princess show up here at the castle that was actually supposed to marry me." He took a step back for a moment and then began to slowly walk around the princess as though he was inspecting somthing. His fingers thoughtfully holding his chin...

"That was why I mentioned the picture, but I guess that point is moot... though there is one thing that is not." He finished the setance about the time he had returned around to stand in front of Akira and with a slight bow said, "My humblest apoliges for refering to you as a 'pet'. You see I am not exacallty known for my desire to befriend other humans, for obvious reasons. So my father in what I believe now was a attempt to make sure that I showed up, told me that I would be receiving a new animal to add to my collection. So frankly you are not exactlly what I was hoping to find here. Please forgive my rudeness?" Though wethier she did or not was not really any of Andol's concern, what was his concern had more to do with the fact, someone had signed him up to be married without letting him know. Before he could voice his opinion the other male mention somthing that Andol found to be a whole lot better idea.

He looked at the princess and blinked his eyes a few times before saying, "Yes I think that would indeed be the most appropiate plan." He looked at his father and asked, "If that is alright with you, I will agree to marry her if you will allow me to get to know her first." Andol's father nodded his head, "It is alright with me, so long as we find someone for this one." It was obvious that king was indeed tried of trying to marry off his most reclusive child.

Akira nearly sighed in relief when everyone seemed to take to his plan, well everyone except his own father. Though his father couldn't quite object in front the the king or the prince. So Akira's father only nodded "I suppose we should leave the two, hopefully new lovebirds, alone." he said and eyed Akira, daring him to ruin his plan. "Your Majesty perhaps you can show me around the castle, it has been awhile since I've been to this one." he said, smiling.

Akira eyed his father back, waiting until the two had gone before sighing in relief. "Thank you, my prince for agreeing." he said and looked over to him. "I personally rather not get married before knowing the person I am marrying." he said, an odd face showing as he wondered why he had not spoken the truth and just said he wasn't fond of the marriage. Akira moved over to a window in the palace and looked out it. "I've heard you like war." he said. "Must be exciting at times, running about killing things on the safety of those dragons." he expanded, clearly not in support of the Imperial Flying Corps. He always found it a bit cruel. "It's a wonder you haven't married yet." he said, looking back to the prince, blushing slightly, he wasn't all that hard on the eyes. A little rough around the edges, but Akira did have to admit he was a bit attractive, once you got used to the eyes and horns.

He knew, himself, wasn't too bad of a sight. His hair dyed blue, a luxury that his father had found on one of his trips across the sea, a potion that allowed Akira to dye his hair whatever he wished, and he had loved to keep it blue. He never was the most masculine of men, he was born with the gift of androgyny. His hair was long, his body slender, his eyes having a slight tilt to them, the colour of sapphires. He figured this was probably why he was able to get away with wearing a dress with a corset not all that tight around him, to give him the illusion of having curves. Though a trained eye would have been able to tell there was nothing there to hold onto, in breasts or waist.

Andol looked over at the princess father and frankly he found the tension that was going bettewen the two to be so thick... he could have cut it with very dull blade. Well now at least he was certian that the princess was probably being as forced into this as he was. That had been the reason he had not expressed his displeasure in the first place, and there was also the fact that his father would never let up... until he finally just relented and got married. Of course it was not his fault that the women up until now had not wanted him as there husbands, and frankly Andol had not wanted them ethier... no... his idea of a mate was somthing completely differnt. He nodded his head in agreement as he looked in the direction of his father and the father of the princess, "Yes indeed I will have to give you a tour." He looked in the direction of his father and the other king as they both left... it wasn't until they where both out of the room before he felt free to speak.

"Of course, though I am going to be frank, I am not exactlly happy about this idea of us getting married ethier." He followed the other over to the window saying, "It is good that they will at least let us get to know each other, but in the end they will make us marry. Of course it is obvious that nethier of us want that, and it is fine... we can always just stay out of each others way I guess." The young man let out a sigh as they looked at the window, of course the moment she mentioned the Corps... in what seemed to him to be a manner of sarcasm, Andol's normally indiffernt face soured, "I would have you know that it is no 'safe' thing. Do you know how many men die in the Corps?" He held up 4 fingers, "4 out of 10... it is a fourty precent rate of death. That is just in combat, and doesn't include the ones who are killed by dragons that rampage or are not tamed correctly. Frankly there is only one thing in the Corps that is safe, and to see that... well you have only need to follow."

With those words the prince's face now held what was a obvious smirk. If there was one thing that he enjoyed, it was showing his dragon off to people. She was indeed the love of his life... and being the only known dragon that could talk... was one of a kind. He turned and started walking towards the door he had entered through and with a 'follow me' gesture that caused two of his metal finger gloves to rub together creating a creepy clanking sound, "Well princess... would you like to come see? Maybe I can show you more of the Corps if you would like to know more?" It was obvious the young prince had been fooled about the actual gender of his bride to be. Of course it was not that powers of observation was a weakness of Andol's, it was simply that he was not paying attention in this case. He had never been one to stare at females becuase... well... he had his reasons...

Akira frowned "Still leaves sixty percent safe." he mumbled but followed the man anyways, wincing at the metal fingers. "You know. You just might have to get rid of those things when we are married. They grate on the ears." he smiled, chuckling a bit, hoping that the other could take a joke. "And what exactly are you going to be showing me?" he asked holding up the skirt of the dress so that he could walk easier, showing off that he was wearing heel-less shoes. The one thing he had managed to get his father to agree on, was on the damn shoes. There was no way he would have been able to walk otherwise.

"I'm sorry to hear that so many of them die though..." he said after a little while. "Is it just people that die?" he asked "Do the dragons die as well?" he clarified, there was a sad tone to his voice, though he found the humans dying horrible, he found dragons dying even worse somehow. He guessed it was because he loved animals so much, but it was probably also because he had no way of knowing if dragons wanted to help them fight their battles.

"That is a good thing..." Andol had indeed overheard what the other had said, as he looked over his shoulder at Akira with what was now a soft smile. The prince was starting to feel a little bit more comforntable around this new person, but still his gaurd was far form down, "I am sorry for the sudden outbrust of numbers, but the way you said it... sounded like you where dishonoring the sacrifice of my men. Frankly they would follow me to hell and back, and for some people joining the Corps is hell. Yet for those who make it to the rank of Captian or as I like to call it 'Rider'... it becomes worth it in the end. Though really I could put the reason into words, but I think that is just best if I show you why myself." When the metal fingers where mention he looked at them curiously... "Really?... I just thought they looked nice. Well if it displeases you I can remove them?" It was obvious that he thought she was indeed being quite serious.

As the coversation progressed Andol realized that a certian misconseption had been left up. So he stopped in his tracks walking, and then turned to look at the princess. The young man just stood there and stared at her, breathing... and blinking... breathing... and blinking, before he finally spoke. "You think I abuse my dragons don't you?... You think that to me they are just big fancy mounts to get the jump on the enemy with don't you? Strangly egough do you know what the rate of death for dragons is..." This time he held up a 1, "One in 10 my dear, a ten precent rate. To me those dragons are the most precious things in my army, even more than the men who ride them. Though don't tell the men that." He laughed softly when he said that, "You will understand in a mintue, but I have a reason why I believe in somthing not many others do. It is the reason I choose my 'Riders' very carefully... usally with the help of the dragons themselves. Becuase trust me when I say, if I dragon doesn't want you on it... you won't stay on, and you won't live long ethier."

They soon came outside and into a courtyard and Andol was very quick to cross it into a barn like surcture... a loud voice could be heard form inside, "Andol... you back." It sounded like a very gruff female's voice. Then Andol could be heard answering, "Yes my dearest, now come outside... I have someone for you to meet." With those words Andol reappered again form the darkness, and following behind the shape of a dragon slowly started to apper, but there was only one problem... when compared to most dragons, this one had to be at least 1/5th there size, and it was solid white with red eyes... an albino. Andol with a soft smile said, "This here princess, is my personal dragon Shera." The dragon looked in Akira's direction and asked, "Who is... this Andol?" For a moment this was a pause and the dragon asked a strange question, "Why this man... dress like girl?" The dragon could smell the musk coming off Akira... it took a moment for Andol to register as he said curiously, "A what?..." Looking over at Akria he just stared at her and just blinked... and blinked... and blinked.

Akira chuckled when the other told him that he would remove them "It was a joke. They do look nice, though they grate on the ears a little." he said and shook his head continuing to follow the other. Stopping with the other when he turned. He blushed a bit when the other talked about the dragons. "I'm sorry." he said simply and quietly. "I'm afraid I'm not much into the army and what not like that. Where I am, they make you out to be nothing but a ruthless war hero. I jumped to conclusions that I shouldn't have." he explained and looked down, honestly feeling sorry for what he had made it come out as. Though he wasn't all clear on what the other meant about his reasons.

He had stopped, not walking towards the barn as Andol sped up. He tilted his head when he heard the voice and nearly gasped when he saw it was the dragon that was speaking. The question the dragon giving, not quite clicking in his head at that very moment. It was only when Andol questioned it as well that he stepped back a bit. He bit his lip, how was he supposed to confuse a dragon? It was like trying to convince any other animal that he wasn't male. "I-I" he started and looked down. He couldn't think on his feet that fast and make it look convincing, it's why he had never been out in war. "I-um," he bit his lip again and fidgeted in the dress he was in. "That's very insulting..." he said finally, not knowing if it was far too late of a response. "Of course I'm a girl, why would I be in this dress and being wedded off to the prince, if I were not?" he asked, more to the dragon than the prince.

Inside he was having a panic attack. The dragon could talk! Why did the dragon have to be able to talk? He would have been fine, there would have been no questions asked until the wedding night...maybe. He could have done it, women were skittish of sex, weren't they? He was chewing his lip apart, not caring if there was blood or not, a horrible nervous habit. No, he had to accept it, he was caught, now what was he supposed to do. He looked up to the prince and dragon, waiting for the response to his horribly given rebuttal.

The young man looked at his fingers and then on purpose, made them clink together again while he smiled back softly at the other, "I will make sure to keep that in mind form now on... princess." Of course as she explianed that the army was indeed not somthing that she found to be of insterst... Andol wasn't really supirsed. It was what he had always found to be so boring of the various princess, of the kingdoms his father wanted to wed him off to, though he wouldn't consider that the main reason... but disapproving of his enjoyment that warfare brought to him, was somthing that indeed annoyed the young man. When he found himself being referred to as a 'warlord' he realized that again another mistake was being made in her impression of him. So he looked her dead in the eye... his almost reptilian and frog like nature of binking so much just made the cold look he gave even worse, "Make no mistake Princess Akria, I am indeed a ruthless warlord. I care for the lives of 'my' men... the lives of 'my' dragons, and of 'my' army... and the health of 'my' father's kingdom that supports it. Trust me when I say, had your own fathers army shown egough weakness that I was sure I could win... I would have wiped your kingdom off the map like so many others."

Andol's approch to military conquest and politics was quite Machiavellian, "So it is fine that you did jump to conclusions princess, they where not completely unfounded... and sinice it seems we might be potentially married in the future. I thought that you might want to be aware of that." That was when the moment came, and it was one indeed that Andol found strange, becuase Shera would have never spoken like that for no reason. Yet the young man was quite sure that there was no way that Akira could be a guy... well at least without checking, but he couldn't do that. Plus the other did seem quite insulted by the accusation. Luckily Andol had been too wrapped up in pondering his dragons words to notice the pause in Akria's comeback. Of course Shera noticed it quite well indeed and the dragon reached out with her foreclaw and suddenly pulled the prince close to her and began to growl at Akira. "You... are liar... I smell boy..." The little dragon looked at her rider in a desperate manner as she wrapped her wing protectivly around him, "Don't trust it.... Andol."

Indeed Andol found Shera's desperate nature to be strange, but to him it only proved that it was all probably a mistake. He softly pushed himself out of her hold and the wing that was around him before saying softly, "Dearest Akira is a girl, she said so herself. I believe we can trust her, you don't need to worry ok." He was trying to calm his pet down. Of course Akira by this point had made the mistake of directly addressing a creature that was not scared of saying the first thing that came to mind, "I know... no dress, but why... princess matter?" It was then a look of realization of what his dragon was about to say came across his face, but before he could do anything Shera had said, "My rider... he wants a... strong prince..." Yet Andol cut her off quickly and said, "ss whom is very pretty, yes I know Shera. I have told you many times..." He was laughing in a embressed manner as he realized how close she had come to giving him away. The dragon though seemed like she was not going to be swayed as she made a small curious noise...

"No that... not what you say? You say you want..." Again Andol intruppted her, but he was much, much, more firm with his dragon, "I said egough Shera. Now please... head back into the barn. I will come out to visit you later." The white dragon just stood there, not moving as she looked bettewen Andol, and Akira... and then back to Andol, before looking over to Akira and saying "I... will be... wacthing you." With those words the dragon returned back to her home in the barn as Andol looked back to the princess, "I am sorry about that, Akria quite intellegent for a dragon. Almost as smart as a person, though her speech is about that of a ten year old. Of course so is her manners some times, but you can see what I mean form before. Men in the Corps are so desperate to become riders, becuase dragons are very very protective over anyone that they deam to be there 'rider'. Of course Shera is the only that can talk, but that still doesn't make the bonds bettewen other rider and dragon pairs any less." He looked at her for a moment, the prince was very worried, because he knew there was no way she had not picked up on all the hints that Shera had given.

Akira nodded when Andol spoke of the army. He would eventually come to accept the fact that the prince was in love with war. In a way he found it kind of an endearing quality, being so in love with something. He had heard about his own father's kingdom being under the prince's watch. Akira sighed a little figuring that was why his father had decided to have him marry the prince, after all what better way to prevent a war than by marrying off a princess.

He looked a little insulted by being called and it but he would deal with it the prince seemed to think that he was indeed a princess, which worked perfectly fine with him. It wasn't until the dragon insisted that a princess wasn't what the prince wanted in the first place that caught his attention. He almost opened his mouth to question the dragon of what she was saying but Andol made sure to have her leave. Akira probably even would be slightly afraid that the dragon was watching him, accept the way she said it made him smile.

Akira nodded "She seems very fond of you. I see that..." he trailed off for a bit, trying to chose his words carefully. "I see that I've seemed to misjudge you. Jumped to conclusions if you will. I'm sorry." he stated and looked back to the barn. "I know I said war wasn't of an interest to me, but I figure I might as well learn something about it if I'm to marry you." he said and looked over to Andol, smiling lightly. "I get the feeling that you'll always put war first before anything else. Other than perhaps the welfare of your kingdom." he stated and looked at the barn. "If the way she acts with you is any indication about how your army acts with you, I get a feeling that I soon will be acting the same way. Come time, even if I can't become the prince you wish for." he said.

He eyed Andol waiting to see his reaction, see if he didn't catch what he had said. He bit his lip slightly, nervous. He found it a problem, for the sheer fact that he was thinking that he could indeed become the prince that Andol wished for. If that's what the dragon had meant. Akira was also nervous for the fact that Andol might react badly for having accused him of wanting a man rather than a woman, ready to say he had meant princess, that it was just a slip of the tongue.

Andol himself couldn't help but to contiune staring back at the barn. Shera had acted so strangly that he was still really pondering his dragon's words in his mind. Was the person standing next to him really a girl, or... what if it was just a feminie guy?... No he was quite sure that he would not be able to be tricked in such a manner that esaily. He knew that he would probably have doubts up until his wedding night, that is if there was even a wedding night to be had, but if there was then he was sure that he would find out then. Of course while he was thinking Akira's words began to attract his attention, becuase she was speaking to him in a way that no one... or really no princess had spoken to him before. It was as though she was indeed intrested in him and that was somthing that no other princess before her had done. Epsecially when it came to his instrest in warfare... That was indeed a strange qauilty, but certianly a nice one...

So he softly smiled as he spoke, "Do not worry, it is alot easier than it sounds, plus I am sure I can do somthing to make it fun for you." The prince laughed softly as it was obvious that he was happy that she seemed a bit instrested in what he loved the most. "Indeed you will find that they all act most fond of me, form what I have seen. Of course that is what usally happens when you lead your men well and they know that they will come back alive form any battle." Of course the soft smile and friendly demoner changed as he looked at the princess with a look that wasn't just cold... it was down right deadly as he quickly approched her at the mention of the word 'prince'. He grabbed her by the shoulders and slammed her against the side of the barn right next to the doorway with a strength that was quite suprising for someone of his lanky nature. Then he grabbed her by the neck and began to speak while he slowly applied pressure, "I will say it one time... and I will say it one time only, I like 'women'... I have no desire for a prince to share my bed... or any other male for that matter. If you even dare to mention what Shera said again... I will have you feed to her, and trust me... she is already quite jealous of you. Just wait to see how she acts if she dares to smells my seed on your body while I am not there."

Betime he was done talking he had already lifted Akira up off the ground, and the instant his last words ended... he waited a few moments before dropping her. Then he stepped back and wacthed her slowly cacth her breath while he himself calmed down. Andol was not normally a mean person, it was simply she had pushed down a road... he was not ready to go down. He waited until he was sure that she had recovered before asking softly, "So... would you like me to take you to your room, or would you like to see the bird house. I really haven't gotten to know anything about you, so I figured we could talk while sitting in the bird house." His demenor had changed again and seemed quite a bit more friendly.

Akira gasped when Andol pushed him against the barn and struggled to remove the hand from his throat. His hands grasping and pulling at the other, fear in his eyes by the man's reaction, fear of what he said he would do if it was ever mentioned again. When the other finally let him go, he took in a deep breath and tried to regain what he had lost, touching his throat. He winced, it was going to leave at least a small bruise and he knew it. "I'm sorry. I t won't happen again." he stated after he finally caught his breath. His body was a little shaky but he would manage after a little leaning on the barn.

He knew that type of reaction all too well. This man was either very interested in men and understandably didn't want anyone to know, or was the complete opposite. Akira was not going to take his chances again. He had heard of plenty of both cases and didn't wish to be the person on the receiving end if Akira's little secret were ever found out. Especially if it was that Andol was indeed hated what Akira was.

He continued to touch his neck, wincing every now and then until the pain ceased. He looked at Andol confused and a little afraid. "O-of course." he said "I would love to see the bird house." he added on, pushing himself away from the wall and moved forward. "Please, lead the way." he gestured for Andol to move on. "One question though, this bird house, does it indeed have birds?" he asked "I've been hearing of bird houses that are built without birds, some have gone up in my father's kingdom. It is getting quiet tiresome to go into one and not hear the birds chirping. I'm quite fond of animals, so I like it." he said and smiled, though it was a little shaky after what had happened.

Inside he was wondering what his father had managed to get him into. The looks he could handle, the warlord he could handle, the sudden rage and then back to normal as if nothing ever happened...he wasn't so sure. However, for his father's sake he was sure as hell going to try his best. Plus, he couldn't help but be intrigued by this man. A warlord with a genuine smile, that he for one rather liked. He thought it looked very nice on the odd features of the man. He also enjoyed the fact that he had only once hid them from Akira. "I will be willing to answer any question you ask of me, well, as long as I know the answer that is. My tut..." he trailed off. "My mother always told me to always answer a question honestly." he said.

He frowned at himself for his near slip up. He knew better than to admit he had a tutor. Females didn't have tutors they had their mothers and their handmaids, that was all. He remembered his mother talking about how her handmaid had taught her to read and it was one of the only reasons her father was willing to marry her. Akira's father had always wanted a smart woman by his side. Most of the kingdom had found it a little unconventional, but were willing to settle with it when his mother proved to them that she was just like every other woman just was smarter because she thought that reading was relevant in everyday life.

Andol waited as the other recovered form what he had done to her. He really hadn't meant to, it was simply that his temper had gotten the best of him. Inside he regreted what he had done, though this didn't show on his face, it was simply that he had to keep his secert covered up. Especially when it came to his image, as being the commanding general that he was. He was quite sure that there was no way he would be able to command such respect as he did, should it be found out that he prefered men to women. Plus there was the problem with his father, who was indeed one who didn't tolerate such things, and it was quite well known among the family. He had a younger brother who was caught in bed with a family servent and the two had been beaten to death by his father. So this even had tramitized the prince in that respect... so that would indeed be one aspect about himself that would be hard to pry out. Once the other seemed ready to go and seemed to want to go and see his bird house, but had a strange wonder he could only laugh, "Why yes silly. Of course it has birds in it, though maybe not all the differnt kinds your thinking of, but yes we do... and of course I keep the kingdoms symbol bird in there." Andol was going to let the other find out about that speical bird... first hand.

Andol then turned around and began to lead the way and it was this that caused him to miss what happened next. Two red eyes appered right there in the darkness that made up the entrance to the barn as a white tail snaked out and wrapped around the princess's waist. With one quick move, Akira was pulled inside and he would find his mouth covered by a dragon foreclaw and Andol still walking across the courtyard and not having noticed. Shera leaned down and softly growled right into the princess's ear and said softly, "I know... you are... prince." Then Akria would feel a long dragon tongue lick form his neck up to his cheek, "I find you... to be quite... tasty meat." It's voice was deep and ominious, it had changed form before, "Do not fear... Andol... I promise he desires a male for mate... admitting it scares him... he fears his father... be good husband to him or I will..." Then the creature again let's reptilian tounge lick along Akira's neck, and cheek, "Well... I think you get picture... now run along..." With those words the dragon let go of Akira and pulled back as it dissapered into the darkness of the barn. It was obvious that even Andol's dragon had a dark side to her... maybe even one that her rider didn't know about.

Andol contiuned to walk along, not even noticing the fact that Akria was not at his side the whole time. He just moved through the castle recieving salutes form his gaurds as he passed them, on the way to the bird room. He knew that his guest would indeed be impressed with it, "I am sure you will like it, I tried to make it as pretty as possiable, plus there are places to relax inside of it." The other would find out what Andol ment by that when they arrived. It was not long before they finally reached a door way and Andol turned to the princess and said, "Now remember just ask the servents inside for anything that you need, and we can go ahead and have lunch right now while we are hear if you want to... Now I would like to bid you welcome princess... to my own little peice of... paradise..." With those words he opened the door...

The place was a litarel paradise with a few tables that where shaded over by trees, and servents on standbye, that greeting them at the door asking, "Your majasty, would you and the princess like any food or drink." The way the palace looked was nice also, with tropical trees that where all over the palace, and these large macaws that sat in the tree nibbling on each other affectionatly, becuase they where obviously mates. The collection of birds included about five of Andol's favorite which was the golden egale, these brids where used by northern barbarian tribes to hunt wolfs and Andol had adored the sight so much that he had made them into the symbol of his Imperal Guardsmen. Though it was not considered a tropical bird, unlike the parrots and other smaller birds all of whom had there wings clipped and really couldn't leave the palace walls. Of course then there was one other type of bird that was common throughout the place... it was ravens... Andol adored ravens. Of course they kind of threw off the tropical look, of course so did the other hawks, and egales that sat around the bird room. Of course she would also notice that there was another part of the room that seemed to look... odd... almost magical in the way the trees looked... and right among the trees, was a small pile of ashes.

Akira nearly screamed when he felt the dragon claw on his lips he tensed a bit when the dragon licked him, realizing that the dragon seemed to have about the same temper as her rider. He wanted to ask the dragon questions but didn't have time. When the dragon moved away he bit his lip and nodded, getting the feeling that the dragon could see him even if he couldn't see her. "I'll try." he said before running out and followed the prince, shocked that someone who was supposed to be perceptive didn't even seem to notice he had been gone. He considered saying something about the dragon, but figured Andol probably wouldn't believe him anyways.

"Any house with birds impresses me, trust me on that." he said and smiled as the other opened the doors. Akira moved quickly inside and looked around at all he birds, smiling more and more, to the point that he was nearly beaming with excitement at all the birds. Two had held his site, for the time being anyway. "You have a golden eagle and ravens." he said, mentioning the obvious. "I heard the eagle can track down wolves, is it true?" he asked, looking very excited. "I always thought that was interesting. I bet it's a very interesting site to watch. Though, I feel kind of bad for the wolves. I suppose it's a way of life..." he trailed off, looking over to the trees that seemed out of place.

He walked over slowly, almost pulled to the area, before kneeling down when he saw the ash, putting his hand in it, looking confused before making sure every last grain of it was back in the small pile. "Why have ash laying here?" he asked, and looked back to the prince confused. Before gasping when he heard something behind him again. He turned around and stepped back, shocked by the flame that had started somewhat suddenly. He took another step back as he saw the flame turn into a bird. "A phoenix..." he whispered as if saying the name any louder would make the bird disappear into the ashes once more.

Akira was in awe. "You have a phoenix..." he said, again whispering. "Where, how?" he looked over to Andol, only for an instant before his eyes were back on the bird that had taken off to fly around. "It's beautiful..." his eyes never leaving the bird, his mouth open slightly as he followed the bird with his eyes and body, walking and turning as the bird flew. "I thought they were only legend." he said, finally looking over to the man that owned the bird. "I've never seen one with my own eyes." It was true, he had only heard about them in fairytale books, things that his mother would read to him when he was little. He had to admit though, out of all the mythical animals out there, the phoenix was by far his favorite. He thought it was amazing that something so beautiful could be born from something so ugly and deserted as ash.

Andol walked over after they entered the bird house and sat down at the table that was nearest to the grove of odd trees. The reason they looked so odd was because of the fact they where magical. Resistant to fire, they had been transported to this place by Andol's army when he had captured the first phoenix... they had figured that since the trees lived in the area, their magical nature had been something of a way the forest kept itself from being burned down by the phoenix's that lived in it. Yet for now Akira had not noticed that bird, and Andol was paying too much attention, to the fact that the other was looking at his golden eagles and ravens, "Yes indeed it is, plus the golden eagles make great scouts for the military to. Though I try to make sure that they have armor to wear that keeps them safe and form being shot down. I will have to make sure to show that to you later, and the ravens... well I have just always had certain affection for them, especially that one."

The young man pointed to a bird that was in a nearby tree, and it seemed to look down at them as though knowing them where there, "I call her, Lenore. She is blind in one eye, though still seems to get around well enough, but I am not sure how." He smiled at the fact that the princess finally noticed his phoenix, though he was surprised to see that one of them recently burned up. He always liked to be around to see that part, but at least he was not going to miss it's rising from the ashes. Though he did notice something that Akira seemed to have missed, especially when she began to mess with the ashes... that there was another phoenix... this one was bigger than the one that would come out of the ashes, the reason being because it was female, and the one whose ashes those where, was that of her mate. Phoenix's were known to be very protective over that of their mate's during the time they where venerable as they wear during their 'burning period'. The bird seemed ready to strike when suddenly Andol began to tap on the table with one of his pointer fingers. The clinking of the finger gauntlets pointy tip... made the bird pull back... the reason was wrapped up in the whole reason that a mating pair of phoenix's were here. The two birds could have easily melted their way out, but they didn't... until their master died, they couldn't.

He laughed at the wonder in the princess's voice and in her face, "Yes well come and sit down and I can tell you all about that." He then yelled out, "Shierk... Ireki... why don't you come join us?" With those words, that showed the two mythical birds understood when their names were being called out. The two birds flew towards the table, and just before they landed, the bodies that had mostly been made of actual flames beforehand, and then turned into a flame colored feathers. The pair didn't want to damage their master... or his table ether. He waited until the princess joined him at the table and said, "Princess this here is Shierk and Ireki... they are twins... and also mates. You see having dragons allows one to go quite a bit further than just ships and walking. So on one of my longer flights exploring, I bought some food form some merchant, and among those was two eggs. Though sure enough as I am about to eat them... they hatched and well basically I was the first thing they saw... so they think I am their mother. Though I think it has turned into more of the same type of relationship that I have with Shera now that they are older."

He continued his story after he reached out and started affectionately petting one of his birds, "Their is one problem though, and that is that these two will never die of natural causes it is highly likely that I will die before them. It is a rare thing for a person to command the loyalty of a phoenix, so I have been told they will either one, die when I do out of grief for a lost parent... or they will just fly off into the sunset together..." The prince seemed to drift off thinking about that last thought... before suddenly coming back to reality as he looked to princess and then asked, "So... what do you think? Oh and by the way, you still haven't told me about yourself. I am not even sure where to start asking." He just looked at her curiously, again doing the weird blinking thing, were he did it way to many times.

Akira had sat down with the other, watching the two birds. When the other was finished telling the story of how he got them he looked at both of them "Well, I suppose I should apologize. Messing with your ashes." he said, nodding an apology. "It won't happen again, I promise you that." he said smiling at the two birds, reaching his hand forward, enough that they could show him if they wanted to allow him to touch them. He actually felt bad about messing with the ashes now. Not meaning any harm and was glad he hadn't.

He looked over to Andol, watching him get lost in thought and smiled, chuckling slightly at the blinking thing he did. "Well for one, and I mean no offense when I say this, the blinking thing you do is quite amusing to me." He smiled, hoping that the prince took no offense to it. "There really isn't much to say about me I suppose. I haven't gone out to win battles or anything. I pretty much sit home and tend the gardens around out palace, tend to the animals around it as well." he frowned a little "Unfortunately my father has a bad habit of hunting things." he said and shook his head. "Though, I suppose that's what father's do." he bit his lip and thought about other things he could say about himself and not get into any trouble.

"Like I said before I'm not much into war, but I would be happy to learn. I love animals as you can probably tell." he said and looked around at the birds again. "I just think they are amazing creatures, animals. Any kind really, it's such a beautiful thing to watch them grow with the environment around them. Especially monkeys. My father got me one, I felt almost bad about it at first, the poor thing was out of it's element." he sighed "But Fintan managed to get along nicely with the world around him. He's a capuchin monkey. Adorable little thing, very mischievous though. He gets rather jealous, much like Shera." he smiled. "But he's protective of me, though, he's not going to exactly bite your head off, though I'm sure he would if he could."

"I'm going to miss him." he said after a little while. "Father insists that I won't be able to keep him after I am married. Says that he will get too jealous of my husband." his face seemed to drop a little. "I'm sure he would eventually get used to it, but perhaps it's time that he goes home...though, I'm scared he won't know how to survive back in his home land." he tensed his hands into fists, angry at his father for taking Fintan out of his home and then wanting to force him right back into it. He looked over to Andol, calming down a little. "I'm sorry." he said "I'm just very attached to Fintan."

Andol smiled at the kind nature of the women in front of him, he at least knew a few things about her. One that she would never laugh at him, and two that she would never hurt any of his pets. Maybe he could get to like her, though he wasn't really sure how his wedding night would go over, or things of that nature, but in the end... that probably didn't matter. What did matter was that she seemed to be a good person, and he had always found that to be such a rare qaulity these days. "Don't worry about it Akria had you done anything that would have truely bothered them you wouldn't have come away unscathed. Phoenix's are not exactlly known to be forgiving to those who harm thier mates, you just messed with the ashes and no one was hurt. We can consider it lesson learned and just move on next time." As she talked more about her father though, the more Andol grew to dislike the man. He was gald that he had not conquered the other kingdom or else he would never had meet the princess, but still... her father the king was such a horriable man... maybe he could always depose him... that is if the princess wanted him to one day.

"No that is not what fathers do, becuase my father never did that. Had my father had that kind of mentallity, he probably would have agreed to let me start the Corps when I was 10... and I first found Shera. Plus even before that, we have some of the most well trained horse ridding calvery that you will find anywhere." Of course when the other began to go into the story about her pet monkey, he smiled softly... it reminded him so much of the way him and Shera where. Especially when she was smaller, and about the size of a small dog... the little thing followed him everywhere. She had even slept next to him in bed, and cuddled with him, the two where never seperate... at least not until she got so big that she couldn't sleep in the palace. Even still though, Andol still spent quite a few nights in that barn, cuddled up with his favorite dragon. "I can most certianly see that, though I don't understand the reason that your pet is not with you at the moment..." He found that strange until he heard the expliantion... needless to say... he was not pleased, especially when he saw how it effected Akira.

Suddenly he began to just tap his finger on the table... his two birds looked at him for a few moments as he just sat there staring off into space. In moments the two phoenix's took off and had dissapered, and actually flew out the door. Then Lenore flew down and Andol reached into his pocket and pulled out a very small piece of paper, and wrote somthing down, before handing it to his pet who also flew of. Then he stood up and said, "Bring me a map..." It was not long before one was brought to the table and laid across and the young man just stared at it for a few moments with the most gleeful look in his eye, "So princess, what do you think? Should we strike first with the First and Second Divisions, or should I just put the Corps to work and blitz your kingdoms commucations." He knew that she would wonder exactlly what was going on the instant that she knew he was talking about her fathers kingdom, "Don't worry princess, I will get your monkey back for you." Then suddenly he had that look on his face like he remembered somthing, "Oh yeah... Gaurds!!! Could you seize the Akria's dad... It seems we should cut off the head of the snake before striking it..." The look he was giving Akria was a most serious one. He enjoyed war, but this was differnt. He was getting somthing back that was stolen form his wife... no one... no one... messed with Andol's family without paying the price, and now techinally she was indeed his closest family.

Akira looked over confused and shook his head slightly. He smiled as the other mentioned it was for the monkey and was about to explain that he could easily go home and get him, probably. But when Andol mentioned his dad he covered his mouth. "Prince! Please!" he cried out and grabbed his arm "Please, don't. I know he doesn't sound like the best man in the world, but he's my father." he said, looking at Andol in the same light as he was showing Akira. "I will not have my father killed because he's a little bit on the ignorant side!" he said and stood back away from Andol. "Please! We don't need an army or a war just for one monkey! No matter how important to me he is." he stated.

He was a little upset by how quickly Andol had worked to help him in such a violent manner. "I am not going to let you start a war with my kingdom." he stated, his hands now down on the table. He was showing a little bit more of a masculine side than he cared for but it had to be done. "This is what our marriage is trying to avoid! Even if I don't think it's for the right reasons, I rather avoid a war. I won't hesitate to be the first to tell you that my father's army is no match for yours. I will not allow my people to be harmed by yours, no matter what the cost might be." he said and stood a little straighter. "And don't you even dare tell me that my people won't be hurt. My people are strong in their hearts and will fight to the death if they have to, to protect their kingdom." he said and looked into Andol's eyes, nearly glaring into them, daring him to try.

"We can just as easily go to my father and explain to him that Fintan will be fine here." he said, before sighing a bit. "Look, I understand that you are just trying to get something back that is precious to me, and I'm very happy that you are willing to go to such lengths, it says a lot to me. However, it hurts me to sit here and wait while you terrorize my kingdom and my father!" he had started to pace, obviously agitated by what was happening. "If you must order my father to give me Fintan. He's honestly so engrossed in getting this marriage to happen that he wouldn't hesitate." he mumbled a bit.

He looked at Andol one more time, pleading with his eyes as well as his words. "Please, my prince."

Her reaction... he found it so strange. No not strange as in the fact that it was strange in that she would react like that... no he ment about the way he felt over it. It was somthing about it that produced within him a need to calm her, and tell her everything was going to be alright. He had felt it before, though that time it was with Shera... yet here he was feeling this, for another human? He looked at her, and for once his face seemed to soft quite a bit as he wrapped his arms around her in a hug. Laughing softly he said, "Don't worry Akira, I wasn't going to kill your father, I was just going to hold him hostage. It makes defeating a kingdom much esaier if you don't maryter their king you know." He let go of the short hug that he had heard the other in as one of his birds flew down to him, this one was just a simple carrier peigon, and soon it was on it's way... "Their we go now the army won't start to march at least, and my phoenix's will come back... so why don't we take a little visit to your dads room shall we? I think I have a idea."

It was again strange, as the young prince reached out and softly took the hand of the princess in his own. He wasn't thinking of the fact that it did have a slight masculine feel to it. He was thinking more about the fact that him actually holding her hand was a strange thing indeed. He had never held anyone's hand before. He had never even thought that it was somthing that he would find himself doing... Poor Andol had assumed no one really wanted to even be this close to him, of course with all the taunts that he had recieved because of how he looked back in the days before Shera was their to bite people who laughed at him... it had just had that kind of effect. Now here he was, close to this princess, who was indeed very friendly... though he knew that he didn't really feel any attraction towards her, he still figured that maybe they could get married. At least that way he knew he would always have a good friend, beside his dragon, who would be thier for him.

It was while he was thinking about this that they walked through the halls and soon arrived in front of the door to Akira's father's room, of course Andol's gaurds had only just arrived and he said, "Stand down guys... I am canceling my orders. Go back to your post." With that he walked through the door and looked at the Akira's father curiously, for a moment. Knowing that this was the time to play his excellent poker face well, "My king I have reached a disicsion, I will marry your daugther, though I have some condintions. One is Fintan will be brought here to this castle within the next few days. The marriage will not happen until the monkey arrives. The second things is... your kingdom remains free, but I want a tithe in return for protection. Especially the fact that thier are known locations of dragon nest within your borders, though that secert shall be Flying Corps info only... Meaning you don't get to know. Plus besides what my father usally charges, I want whatever new wing I make to be taken care of by your kingdom. Agree and you can consider you keeping your throne to be as unbreakable as iron." Andol also was pretty good at protecting his fathers allies in the process of his own kingdom.

Akira was shocked by the hug, he had never expected the prince to hug him and honestly was worried about it. After all he had no padding and close contact could easily give him away. His worries seemed to be in vein though when he found Andol holding his hand. He nodded and followed him to his father's room, rather confused with what Andol was going to do. He was, however, very happy that Andol seemed to put a war on hold and indeed wasn't planning on killing his father. With that knowledge he gave a sigh of relief, looking down to their hands, blushing ever so lightly. He had never been able to hold a man's hand, he had to admit he liked the feeling.

Akira's father was sitting in his room and looked over when Andol and his supposed daughter came through the door. "What is the meaning of this? Coming into a king's room unannounced, I don't really care if this is indeed your palace, you should still have some curtsey to knock." he asked Andol, though he wasn't too angry not to notice that Akira and Andol were holding hands. As for when Andol told him that he would indeed marry his so called daughter, he nearly beamed, even if he was a little confused by the suddenness of it, thinking that Akira was going to take at least a week to get the prince.

Akira looked nearly as surprised as his father was. His father arching his eyebrow at the man, sizing him up as if he was expecting more demands from the prince. "I want at least one man of my army as a rider, if possible. I see how hard it is to get into the Flying Corps, which is why I'm asking for only one." the king said, "After that, all conditions seem fine." he looked over to Akira and smirked. "I'm glad that you approve of my daughter. I will have Fintan brought here within two days, along with my daughter's mother. She was planning on coming up for the wedding anyway." he said. "She can bring the monkey with her. Though I don't understand why you are so attached to the retched thing. All he does his chatter and try to bite anything that comes near you." he looked over to the prince "You better watch out that thing does not discriminate."

Akira sighed a little and rolled his eyes, he had told his father time and time again, Fintan did not like anyone that seemed to threaten him or Akira. Considering it was Akira's father who had stolen him away from his home, it was only clear to see that Fintan wouldn't like the king. "Yes, father." he looked over to Andol. "Thank you." he said quietly as his father seemed to mutter to himself about Fintan. "It was very nice of you to do this for me." he said and bit his lip before leaning up slightly and kissing Andol on the cheek. "A token of my affection." he said, softly. Princesses did that right? Give prince's kisses. He sure hoped so anyway.

Andol looked the king in the eye and thought about that condintion for a moment. That was going to be a lot harder to do than it sounded, but he had a idea, "Alright then, but I got a better idea, becuase I can't exactlly just make someone a rider. It is impossiable even if I wanted to. Yet what I can do is this, let me pick out three men form your army... becuase I know what the dragons are looking for, and then I will put them under the command of my best riders, and they can rise up through the ranks, and if they do well then in the next few years you will have three riders. That is the best I can do, becuase frankly I can only give someone the rank right below rider. Unless a dragon picks you, then you don't become a rider. So, the best thing would be for them to rank up normally so they will retain the loyalty of fellow Corps members to help them, as well as befriend dragons, who might pick them... or even guide young ones to pick them." Andol and Shera had made the Corps a 'rise form the bottom' orginzation on purpose, becuase it made everyone in it loyal to Andol and the Corps and not thier orginal homelands.

"The matter of how the monkey acts is not really of your concern. Now is it your Highness? I mean now it is out of your hands and my future wife can just continue to deal with it here at my fathers palace. Besides I am not really worried about a monkey, when we have creatures that can eat you whole or burn your eyes out." He was talking about the dragons and phoenix's respectively, but the phoenix's were a secert so Akira's father would have no clue about that. "Now I am sure that you have much to do sir now that the wedding is set. So I bid you goodbye until our next meeting." With that Andol noticed that the man had gone back to work. He looked over at the princess, and wishpered, "Don't mention it..." Of course that was when she suddenly did somthing that caught him completely off gaurd as she kissed him on the cheek... and right form were her lips had touched his almost pale white face began to turn a beat red form blushing. It was as this was happening that he said softly and let go of the princess hand saying, "Excuse me..."

With that he steped out side of the room so that the king would not be able to see him. Plus he didn't want to lose face in fornt of the princess ethier. He had never been kissed before... in any manner really, and so the moment had thrown him for a bit of a loop. No he was just blushing form ear to ear... and also half thinking of running to Shera. The dragon was normally his protecter when he was embressed, but instead he stood his ground. Though did start to make for his room that was quite a bit further down the hall, though Akira would esaily be able to cacth up. Thier were no cornors or anything to get in the way of line of sight. The young prince was indeed so shy and embressed that it was indeed quite cute. He wasn't used to anyone showing him affectionate of anykind becuase of his looks. In fact he kind of considered this marriage to be such a beatuy and the beast situation that it bothered him a little, but the princess seemed to like him egough so that was all that mattered to him. He just wanted everything to work out and for his new wife to be happy, becuase he was sure she wouldn't be once she realized that it wasn't possiable for them to be as close as she might have wanted.

The king nodded to the prince "That is suitable and understandable. I will arrange for you to come after the wedding." he mentioned before turning back to his work.

Akira nodded a bit looking confused at the prince "Is there..." he ended up trailing off as the man left the room. "Well, you've gotten your way father, I hope you are happy." he said the moment Andol left the room. Crossing his arms he frowned at his father. "Now all I have to hope is that your only son isn't murdered on the wedding night." he said and made a face that was much like his father's when he was unhappy.

"Oh come now, he doesn't seem to suspect anything, plus you can always pull that line of 'The Prince forced me into it.'" He chuckled a little bit "He is known as a ruthless warlord, by marrying you he got a country and more armies." the king shrugged and continued on with his work.

Akira sighed and shook his head "He's not just a ruthless warlord. He's got some kindness about him." he mumbled, knowing his father wasn't listening, before turning and heading out of the room. Looking both ways, still a little lost in the palace, luckily he caught sight of Andol. "Andol!" he called after the man and lifted up his dress a little bit before running after him to catch up. "I'm afraid I'm still not very familiar with your palace, would you mind walking me to my room?" he asked. "Perhaps it will give us a little more time to talk." he said. "I thank you again. For doing what you did. Though I'm a little shocked about how you went about it, but it was a nice gesture either way."

Akira smiled at the man and looked like he was about to grab Andol's hand but pulled his away before he did so. He wasn't all that sure about how Andol reacted to the kiss, let alone Akira being so bold as to grab a hold of Andol's hand. "I hope that our marriage can become a caring and loving one." he said, he knew it sounded like something anyone could or would say, but he did hope that the marriage would lead to caring rather than him ending up as a dragon's dinner. Thinking of that he bit his lip, trying to come up with a way to prove to Shera that he was really an okay guy...er girl. "Perhaps, I should get to know Shera a little bit better. You two seem very close." he said, he was terrified of being alone with the dragon, but she did seem very protective over the prince. "Do you think she would mind that? You could use the time to get to know Fintan as well. I'm sure he'll warm right up to you though. However, he can't exactly talk like Shera can, so that might hinder the getting to know you process." he said, laughing a little bit.

Andol contiuned his walk down the hall until he heard behind the voice of the princess running up. The sound of her footsteps on the floor as she seemed to be following him made him turn around, though he quickly remembered that his face was covered with such a trebbile blush. So instead he tried not to face her as she began to talk to him. He was so painfully shy that it just made him adorable sometimes. When he began to talk thier was a trait that was never ever normally in his voice, and that was nervousness, "Why sure I can princess, whatever you would like, most of the rooms are pretty close to here. Form what I remember the room that you will be staying in is nice, plus thier are a few cockatils in the bird cages in the room that will make good music for you." His birds that were kept in the guest rooms were well trained and normally kept quite during the nice, and made the softest of music during the day. So he quite sure the princess would indeed enjoy it all.

He reached and again took hold of her hand, and slowly began to walk in the direction of the princess's room. He tried to make sure that his hair hid the fact that he was blushing, "Yes I am sure that it will princess, though please be patiant with me... I am rather new at this." Of course he was talking about loving relationships when it came to people. He looked over at the princess as they near the room, and in doing so he gave away the fact that he had been blushing... of course at this point he didn't care all that much. Yet indeed she made him so nervous, "I am sure that we will have many wonderful years together..." It was again that Andol hugged the other, the reason he had not noticed it was simply that he just assumed the other was a rather flat chested female, which frankly was a okay trait by him. So he stood their waiting for her reaction as he let go and then suddenly she began to speak of Shera and he then realized that the dragon had probably given off quite a scary impression.

"Oh yeah, that would be great. You can really go visit her anytime you want...don't need me to go with you." Of course then his voice grew serious as it usally did when he needed it too, "Though do be warned, she kind of a strange one, just like me. So really any of her games are all in good fun, she would never let you get hurt. You have to understand that I have excuted people, by feeding them to her... so she does have a slight nature about her." Andol had no clue how much he was undercutting the truth, though his next words were completely true, "Though I can promise you this, that while you are around her, unless I order her to, or she feels that I have been hurt in some way... then she will not kill you. So please don't fear her. I worry that sometimes she gets lonely like I do, becuase she does look strange being an albino dragon... so the other dragons don't want to be around her and other people seem to fear her so she needs people to be her friends. That is kind of why I will probably still spend a lot of nights with her." That wasn't the only reason he would avoid sleeping with the princess, but he didn't voice this.

"Of course I would love to spend time with Fintan, I have never been around a monkey before so it should be quite the instresting experiance if I do say so myself." The prince was smiling by now, but he still had that cute blush that was scattered across his face.

Akira kept trying to get a clean view of the prince's face when he started to realize that Andol was purposely hiding it from him. He looked down at their hands and smiled, seeming to be a little more at ease. "That sounds rather nice actually." He said when the man mentiomed the birds. "I think I'll like waking up to birds." He blinked when he saw the blush and looked a little shocked at the hug. He was about to ask about the blush but Andol continued on th conversation about Shera.

He nodded "I'll try and keep that in mind." He said and bit his lip not wanting to mention the earlier encounter with the drafon, no matter what Andol said Akira was still terrifed to be around the dragon by himself, but he figured he would just have to deal with it. He smiled when the prince mentioned about being with the monkey. "Just remember that he is very mischevious. He likes to play games. Do not worry if he goes missing, he's just hidng because he thinks it's hilarious to watch people go frantic trying to find him." He chuckled.

Akira reached up to touch Andol's face lightly with his slender fingers, brushing them against his face. "You're blushinf." He stated softly. "It looks good on you." He sad smiling, pulling his hand down from the man's face and moved to go into his room. "I will see you tomorrw, my prince." He said, nodding, and with that he entered the room, shutting the door behind him.

He leaned against the door and sighed softly. He smiled a tad more and headed around the bedroom, finding his new things in the closet already and in the dresser drawers. His father had insisted that until the marriage was set and done with that he stay there in the palace, to gie him time to persuade the prince. He walked around the room for a bit before going to the mirror that stand in the corner of the room amd getting undressed. He looked at his figure and frowned. "He's going to figure it out sooner or later. " he mumbled and pulled off the corset, finally being able yo breath correctly. He really wondered on how women could do this. He rubbed his neck, a small bruise cropping up. He touched his chest and sighed before heading to bed. Sleeping half naked.

Back
Top Bottom