Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Help wanted - Female (Wolvenrogue and Emmi Mae)

Hope's entire being shook when she felt their climaxes reach their peak together as Robert continued to thrust into her. With each impalement the women let out a groan of pleasure until finally she felt the spurts enter her womb once more, bathing it in roberts fine juices, preparing her for what was to be made out of this meeting... hopefully... of course if they did not concieve this very moment Hope knew she'd be willing to try every minute of every day with this man. Once he placed them back into the tub and his stiff member was removed she curled up in his arms and looked at the moon and the trees a moment and sighed tiredly. "It is beautiful... and as was what we just did... Robert..." she breathed against his lips as her arms reached up to wrap around his neck.

"Its a beautiful night my dear" he said "have you ever slept under the stars and moon? There is a huge hammock out on the back deck... care to try it? you would be amazed what you hear and see out there." he kissed her gently. He knew she was a city girl and this was likely a new experience, but one he was confident she would like. He had plenty of nice wool blankets and over stuffed pillows, and he knew the crisp night air made cuddling fantastic.

Hope looked up to him a moment with a soft smile before she nodded her head once and looked outside. " I'd love to... I've never slept outside in such a clean unpolluted area before..." she said gently as she pressed her bare form closer to his figure with a soft sigh of content before she looked up to him a moment before speaking. "Robert....If we do start a family together....will we just be two single parents or.... do you plan on someday... marrying me..." She asked gently as she looked him directly in the eyes.

"I could marry you in a moment" he said. "But your so young and could do so much better. I didn't think I dared ask" He lifted her into his arms and leaned down near a pile of blankets and pillows on the sofa. "grab a couple of each " he said and as she did, he carried her naked out into the yard and they climbed into the hammock and bundled up under the blanket in the cool crisp night. The curve of the hammock kept them pushed tightly together as they gazed up at the stars and chatted softly about the possibilities the future held for them. He planted kiss after kiss on her soft face and neck and down between her breasts. He had not enjoyed a night like this since before his wife passed. "I love you you know" he said as they closed their eyes.

Hope shook her head gently at his words as her hand gently carressed his cheek a moment "No one would be a better match for me than you robert....You are everything i want to be...." She murmured softly as she wrapped her arms around his neck when he lifted her up and carried her outside into the hammock, once they were wrapped in the blankets and the warm naked bodies were pressed together. " We have all the time in the world to be with eachother and raise a family Robert...." She murmured gently as she turned her head away as his lips ran down her neck and to her breasts, she let out a soft moan before opening her eyes and gripped the hammock's rope a moment before speaking "I do know you love me... And I believe i am beginning to fall in love with you as well" She smiled and then looked to him with a playful grin. "Have you ever made love in a hammock? I mean... is it possible to?" she asked with a soft giggle.

"It is possible" he said with a broad grin " but it works better if your on top." He pulled her onto his chest . As she straddled him, he slipped deep inside her again. The heat of her body felt wonderful in the cool night air and her firm breasts and nipples drove him wild with desire. The hammock was swinging and so were they, filling the night air with their cries.

Hope let out a devilish laugh as he pulled her onto his chest and as she felt him slid back inside her, Her head flew backwards with a groan of ecstasy as her hands moved to his chest and she began to ride on him once more like she had back in the house. "I love you!" She groaned out as her voice carried out into the trees as the rocked the hammock back and forth, the tension inside her beginning to build up once again as her eyes looked down to him as her lips fell upon his. " Child or no child... I will be yours...." She breathed out with a moan as she pressed her breasts against his chest and continued to rock on his cock, the friction forming from their bodies rubbing against each other drove her mad as she began to get more and more out of control with her rocking and her screams echoed through the woods. " Robert!" She cried out as she sat straight up, causing the hammock to get lopsided and send the could tumbling to the side. Of course the ground was soft when she landed on her back with robert ontop of her and her laughing was soft and gentle as she looked up to him with a grin. " Perhaps not so... possible.... But we have time... to perfect it..." Her voice moaned out as her legs wrapped around him.

He lifted her effortlessly from the lawn without even disengaging and as he stood in the cool night air holding her hips , he drove her up and own his long hard cock. The wetness of her body coated him and ran liberally down his toned thighs. He groaned out as he neared his release. "My god if it frequency that will give us a child, tonight should be the night!" His groan became a howl as he added his cum to hers. He kissed her wildly devouring her lips with his own. Having exhausted himself inside her he fell back into the hammock and pulling, still fully engaged onto his chest, covered them with a blanket. "I believe we scared all the wildlife away!" he said laughing. " and maybe even the neighbors three miles away!"

As Robert stood up onto his feet and lifted Hope with him she let out a loud moan of shock at just how good it felt as he held onto her legs by hooking his arms under her knees and her hands locked around the back of his neck. Each time he thrusted into her she bounced on his cock, her rear end smacking against his legs and her head fell back to expose her long slender neck as she screamed out in pleasure. Her juices running down his cock as she felt his cock twitch inside her and as he spoke her body continued to shutter as she felt his juices fill her womb and once the man sat back down in the hammock with his cock still buried in her passage and once she was resting against his form in the blankets she closed her eyes with a soft sigh and pressed her lips to his. "Perhaps we did scare them away.... but... They will return soon.... as for the neighbors... let their ease dropping ears listen..." She murmured softly as she smiled down at his face a moment before she let out a soft sigh. "What do you wish to do tomorrow morning? Introduce me to all the animals?" She asked softly and smiled.

"Have you ever been skinny dipping?" he asked. "there is a wonderful clear creek just beyond the tree line. After it warms up we should try it. We can take the horses there and give them a bath... They love the creek. So do I." Oh one other thing, I haven't opened our pool yet for the season, we need to do that too. I predict a full day outside. If that's alright with you, then after dinner we can ride the horses up to the ridge top and watch the sunset. Its wonderfully peaceful up there. How does that sound for a plan?

Hope let out a soft laugh as she nodded her head once. " I have gone skinny dipping before... yes... but not with a man... I went skinny dipping with my best friend in the summer after 8th grade during summer camp at midnight... I was abit of a rebel back then..." She murmured gently and giggled into his neck before she let out a soft sigh. "Sounds like a plan... It will be fun... spending the day with you.. watching you lift heavy stuff... mm mm... yeah... living the life..." She teased as she leaned in to kiss his lips. " Anything would sound perfect if i get to spend it with you"

They quietly drifted off to sleep, Hope curled up on his chest. The were awaken by the sound of a rooster and the first rays of sun. When he thought about it the whole thing seemed almost to stereo typical. Hope was going to think it had been rigged. He gently rolled her of his body and stood up enjoying the crisp air. He didn't normally stand naked in the back yard, but now that he had tried it, it felt pretty good. His morning wood was standing straight out and pointing straight at Hope as she woke up and opened her eyes.

Hope most likely had one of the best night sleeps she'd had ever since she was a child. The cool breeze kept her comfortable while she was wrapped in the warmth of Robert's arms and the blankets that surrounded them both. By the time he'd crawled out from under her and began stretching Hope let out a tiny tired groan as she rolled onto her back and began stretching in the hammock, arms going out wide until her right hand ran against his morning wood and she let out a faint grunt as she turned her tired eyes towards it and raised a brow " Good morning Mister Happy..." Her voice giggled tiredly before she got to her feet and moved into Robert's warm embrace. "Good morning Handsome" she said with a soft murmuring breath.

As she did, "Mr happy" poked her in the belly and Robert had to move him out of theway as the couple embraced naked in the early morning sun . Robert looked down at their shadow. It was positively erotic. The morning couldn't possibly have been more idyllic. "I dont feel much like getting dressed" he said laughing, "and your not helping that at all. Ive never tried doing chores naked, but I might have to try. I'm hungry! howabout you?" He kissed her and wrapping an arm around her waist slowly walked her toward the house.

Hope let out a soft moan as he held her close, taking in his scent for as long as she could before he took her by the waist she led her into the house she rested her head against his shoulder before she moved into the large kitchen with him and let the blanket she'd wrapped around her fall to the floor. "Im starving... what shall we have for breakfast?" She asked gently as she moved up to him and let the side of her wide but well formed hips brush against his hip and she smiled up to him. " And about doing chores naked... lets remain clothed for today please? Just so i feel more comfortable around the animals?" She laughed gently and pecked his cheek.

We don't have to dress til after breakfast." he said. he could stay naked with this woman all day, all week! he wrapped his arms around her from behind and as she struggled to concetrate on what to fix for breakfast he was a constant distraction and tease, playing with her nipples and clit and kissing her neck and behind her ears. "I love you Hope! I cant say it enough!"

Hope let her hands fall onto the counter as she felt Robert press up behind her, causing her to lose focus as her lashes fluttered shut and she turned her head to the side slightly with a tiny groan before she slowly turned in his arms and leaned against the counter as she wrapped her arms around his neck with a lust filled moan " I love you Robert..." Her murmuring voice groaned out as she pressed her nude form against his again and began to fall backwards onto the counter, ready for him to lift her up onto it. No doubt they'd be spending most of the morning mating like wild cats and Hope had no problem with it what so ever.

Robert changed tactics on her, spinning her around and bending her over a chair. He wet his cock in her warm pussy lips and entered her fast and hard from behind. he loved hearing the slap of his thighs against her and then as she started to moan he pulled her to a standing position and held her against him as he kissed her from behind and massaged her ample breasts. he lifted her from the floor with each powerful thrust.

Hope loved a man who knew he was in charge, when he turned her around so she was pressed against one of the chairs her hands moved to prop herself up on the seat as she felt him slid into her with a hard thrust the caused her to go up onto her tip toes with a loud moan as her eyes flutter shut. "Dear god!" She shouted out in excitement as she began to moan with each thrust the pushed her into the back of the chair, causing abit of burning on her soft flesh but she didn't care. Once he tugged her up against his form so she could stand she moved her hand behind her to grip hard onto his outer thigh as her head fell back against his chest and her loud groans echoed in the room. "Robert!" She cried out as her eye lashes fluttered and she found herself barely able to stay up on her toes as she grabbed onto the back of the chair to lift up one of her legs so it was resting on the counter as she continued to thrust fast into her. "Oh god...R...robert....Yess...." She moaned out as she bit her lower lip and slid one of her fingers down her stomach to run along her sensative slit.

He took her hard. Sliding his long cock deep in side her. She had been shy before but suddenly she was hungry and wanted all he could give her. He couldn't help be turned on by it. he had raised one leg to the counter, he now moved it to his shoulder stretching her pussy wide open. He worked her hard and his breathing became heavy. Finally he could hold back no longer and again gave her his seed. Robert couldn't remeber a time when he had cum so often in a short period. "Oh God Hope! your amazing." He colapsed into the cahir and pulled her down into his la. The pair sat there trying despirately to catch their breath.

Hope's cries of lust were almost stuck in her throat as Robert slammed up into her, causing her entire being to shake as her head fell backwards against his chest with a groan. When he lifted her leg up she gasped out and leaned to the side to grab onto the counter when her body began to shake. "OH god! robert..." She cried out when she felt him shoot into her womb her back arced against his chest as she groaned and as he spun her around and pulled her into the chair she wrapped her arms around his neck with a groan as she felt their combined juices mix together and slide down the crevasses between their legs. "You're amazing..." She moaned out as she collapsed against his bare chest as her pussy continued to quiver and release cum her breathing fast and ragged before she began to laugh. " Perhaps this shall be added to the chores... after each animal we take care of... we stop everything else and just.... breed like lions.." She laughed softly as she sat up, still feeling him inside her as she ran her fingers along his sweaty cheek. "Still hungry?" She asked gently. "I believe its time to give your body something to help you regain your energy... this can not be healthy... burning all these calories we are and all.." She laughed gently and leaned in to kiss his lips as her cunt continued to milk whatever was left inside his massive cock.

"That will work out fine if I can manage to leave you be long enough to cook. Right now that is proving difficult. I can see the new headline, "Ohio man dies of sexual exhaustion. Young woman a person of interest" he said laughing. He kissed her deeply as they slowly began to cool off. "Maybe If I help you cook?" he offered.

Hope let out a soft laugh as she remained on Robert's lap with her arms around his neck. The young redheaded women let out a slow breath against his lips before she laughed at his words. "We can not allow that to happen my dear" Her soft voice murmured as she moved out of his arms and off his lap to move towards the fridge a moment. " I'd love for you to help me cook some waffles darling...Do you have any fresh cherries or blueberries? and a waffle iron?" She asked gently as her naked form moved about the kitchen.

The waffle Iron is in the third cupboard on the left, but the raspberries are out in the yard we need to go pick them. He took her by the hand, and before she knew it they were off across the yard on his ATV stark naked. It turned out "across the yard was nearly a mile away. Bowls in hand the each picked a couple cups and with Hope holding them and her breasts bouncing wildly they rode back home.

Hope let out a loud laugh as she followed Robert to the raspberry bushes. " I have to admit it... i feel like a wild women running around all exposed like!" She called out to him before they hurried back to the ATV, She wrapped her arms around him as they road, the baskets both placed int the secure holder on the back of the four weeler as her bouncing breasts pressed up against Roberts chest, however it seemed that not to long ago a massive storm had caused the creek to over flow and cause a huge mud puddle which caused the ATV to get stuck. " Now what?" She said gently with a streak of mud down her chin as she smiled to him and slipped off the ATV. Dissappearing into the thick woods "Come find me robert!" She called out with a giggle as her bouncing red curls brushed against her dirty face.

((Multiplying like bunnies!!! not lions bahaha))

Back
Top Bottom