Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Help wanted - Female (Wolvenrogue and Emmi Mae)

Robert chuckled at her statement about cooking. Where that might have bothered a lot of men, it didn't concern him in the least. He had enough money to have a cook if he wanted, so what he was looking for was a mother for his children and a companion for homself and it seemed he had found both. When they had finished eating, he helped her clear the table, and wash the dishes. "I think I am going to get ready for bed and put on a movie. Do you want to join me?" he asked. "If not your welcome to use the guest bedroom for tonight." He opened the door to the master suite. "Come take a look around?" He said. He led her in and showed her the Suite. The center piece ws a huge round bed with modern Danish furniture. It was quite the contrast to the homey country feel of the main part of the house. On the wall oposite the bed there was an 84" wall mounted entertainment center. There were two walkin closets, and bathroom that included an infloor hot tub, and a two person shower as well as a lavatory, and two sinks Also included was an elaborate dressing table with special lighting and mirrors.

Hope was having a hard time deciding whether or not to share his bed or sleep in the guest bedroom. She enjoyed being in his arms but she wondered if it was too soon to be sharing a bed just yet or if it was alright if they just watched a movie and then just sleep. It was when he lead her into his bedroom she was sold. "I think sharing the bed with you would be nice" She breathed out gently and looked around the room before having a seat on the large bed. If she knew she wouldn't have sat on Robert's wife's side. "What movie do you want to watch?" She asked gently and looked around. "This room is amazing.." She found herself saying without thinking.

"I don't know" he said. "lets look at the menu, he said handing her the remote. "Pick something he said. He slipped off his shoes, and went to the bathroom and started the hot tub, letting it come up to full temperature. He walked back out to the bedroom and asked "Did you find a movie?" he asked. If you like, we can watch it from the tub." When he saw the questioning look on her face, he said "there is a screen behind the vanity mirror, he said. "I'll show you." He went in and pulled back the mirror to expose the 48" flat screen behind it.

"The tub feels really good before bed," he said. " Care to join me?" he asked as he stepped out of his jeans.

Hope took about ten minutes to finally decide on a movie and when she had found one it was the final Harry Potter movie. She turned around just in time to see Robert gesturing for her to follow him into the bathroom. Her eyes went large as she looked around the large bathroom and then at the tub with a faint smile. It was when he stepped out of his jeans she found her cheek flushing slightly before she nodded her head and looked around. "Sure, We can watch harry potter and the Deathly hallows part 2 in your tub and bed if we get to look like prunes." She joked and stepped out of her skinny jeans with a graceful hop and then ditched her top so she was only in her bra and panties. Her long red locks falling over her breasts a moment as she looked around the bathroom. "I didn't think you'd have so much.... I don't know... technology in one room...." She snorted out and turned her eyes to him.

"Well compared to the labor the technology is cheap these days. You might as well do it right ", he said " so I did ."
Robert slipped out of his clothes and and climbed in the tub. "It's show time," he said as he grabbed the remote , dimmed the lights and started the movie. "Are you coming in" He asked. He was glad he was in the water, since his cock was hard just from seeing her in bra and panties.

Hope let out a soft laugh as she nodded her head and looked around the bathroom a moment and found herself shifting back and forth with a slight frown on her face. "I will in a second need to use the Ivory Throne first." She giggled out, Happy that there was a divider between the toilet and the tub so he wouldn't have to watch her. Once she finished she used the time behind the divider to calm her nerves and wrap a towel around her slender form as she shimmied out of her underpants and unclasped her blue bra so she was naked under the towel. Once she walked back to the large square tub. She stood there a moment and leaned over Robert to grab the remote to start the movie and then let the towel slide from her beautiful slender form. For the most part Hope was a very healthy well fit women and the only marks on her body were the C-section scar on her stomach and a scar along her spin on her back. That story was a difficult one to talk about since she was to young to really remember it. Carefully the red head slipped into the warm bathwater and sat beside roberts form, the bubbles in the water hiding him pretty well because she had no idea that her body had caused a happy.

As the movie began, Robert put his arm around her shoulders, and they lay back in the tub. He hugged her and kissed her . He pulled her back holding her in his arms looking up at him and kissed her gently. The warm water jet massaged their bodies as they lay in the tub . Nuch of the movie would be missed this evening but neither of them seemed to mind. As his arm wrapped around her , his hand fell upon her naked breast underthe water and he gently massaged her nipple. "Oh hope, they are more beautiful than I had thought" he said.

The simple touch of Robert's lips caused Hope's entire body yern for more as she let out a soft moan against his lips as she turned into him so her front side pressed against him. Her eyes fluttered shut as they kissed and when his hand pressed against her breast she let out a soft groan at his touch as her bare leg's rubbed again his thigh and she opened her eyes to look at him. "Robert..." She moaned you as she moved to press her lips back to his. She could feel her loins shutter as her sexual need begged for him.

He lifted her gently into his lap facing him, their eyes locked together, her thighs straddling his narrow waist and the full extet of his arousal now revealed as his length now pressed against the full length of her slit as her womanhood pressed against it. Her perfect nipples just brsuhing against his well muscled chest as they kissed again and agin each kiss more intense then tha last. They nibbled at each others lips and the nape of each others neck. Both wanting more and more of each other with each passing minute.

As He lifted her onto his lap Hope's shoulder were exposed to the cold air of the bathroom and she pressed herself closer to him so her shoulders were back under the water once again. She could feel his growing length pressing against her clit and the sensation made a groan escape her lips as she ran her lips against his neck and breathed out his name as her finger's began to move over his skin her breasts pressing against his chest but she didn't seem to mind that as she sat up slightly and wrapped her arms around his neck to take him with her. "Robert..." She moaned out gently as her thighs pressed against his lower torso.

Robert kissed her tenderly, as his arms enfolded her soft tender skin, now a pretty pink from the warm bubbling water that surrounded them. His fingers traced little trails up and down her back as his tongue parted her lips and invaded her mouth exploring it lovingly. As she moved her hips and her clit pressed against his stiffened length, he loved the feel of her outher lips as they surronded the front odf his manhood and slid along its length. He held her laying against his chest and they quietly enjoyed the intimate moment. He ran his hand through her soft wet locks as her head lay on his shoulder and they kissed. As she slid up his cock , the head caught at her opening and Robert paused. He looked deep in her eyes at that moment "Now?" he asked smiling.

A roll of pleasure caused Hope's entire body to relax in Robert's arms as her finger's ran along his skin and her lips connected to his. She found just the simplest touch of his fingertips drove her crazy and as she shifted her hips slightly she felt his entire length rub against her sex and she took in a shaky breath. To his question she opened her eyes and looked directly at him. "Do you want me?" She asked gently as she reached up to touch his cheek. Water sliding down her long delicate neck as her clit began to grow sensitive with his length right on it.

((OMg sorry for the long wait i went on a cruise just got back like 20 minutes ago. Going to bed now but anyways sorry for the long wait again!!!))

"Yes I do" he said softly as he kissed her neck, pausing to rub her clit with the tip of his long hard shaft. I want every part of you" he said, "Not just for a child, but for a lifetime companion. This has been a really special day. I feel like this was just meant to be. We were just meant to be. I never felt this at home with anyone my whole life, and we've only just met." He peppered her with soft kisses as they enjoyed the warm water together.

Hope felt her lips twitch with a gentle smile at his words as she agreed to his words. "I've never been able to be myself after losing everything this year... but... you make me feel almost whole again... I've never had a friend before... but... I feel like for the first time in a long time I can actually have a friend and a companion who understands what I've been through.. losing a spouse and a child..." She whispered gently as she pressed her lips to his cheek. "I want you Robert... not just to be our childs father but to be the person I come to when I need a shoulder to cry on.. the face I wake up to every morning... The person I can put my trust into..." She breathed out as she shifted above his member a moment and let out a faint moan at the feeling before she looked down at their naked forms pressed together she then looked up to meet his eyes before pressing her lips to his.

He met her kiss with his own and theire tongues entwined, just as their bodies did. As he heard her words, it hit him suddenly what he had just said. He felt more at home with her than anyone, even than Jenna. At first it stabbed at his heart, but he realized tha he had spoken the truth, This woman was very, very special, and what had just happened was a once in a lifetime thing. " You will always be my best friend, he said, and my shoulder will always be their for you when you need it." He kissed her again as they enjoyed each other.

Hope found her cheeks tingling at his words as she smiled gently and curled into him. "You will always be my best friend... for ever...and ever..." She whispered against his lips as the warm water began to get abit cold and she realized that harry potter was almost over Hope didn't want to get out of his arms and her passion was beginning to grow more and more needy, wanting to be in his arms for eternity. As he kissed her she slid to the side and leaned back against the tub beside him, giving him a chance to readjust himself if he wished to take their connection to the next step or just relax with her for abit more.

He sccoped her into his strong arms and lifted her from the tub and set her on the counter, take a big fluffy towel and gently dried her then dried himself, and picked her up again, carrying her to the huge round bed. He reached down and pulled back the covers and laid her in the bed slipping in next to her. He pulled the down comforter over them snuggling her close to him and kissing her body as he positioned himself between her thighs. He gently rubbed the head of his hard cock in her wetness, and then leaning down to kiss her slid slowly inside her, feeling her warm wet softness envelope him like a wonderful glove.

Hope found herself grunting in surprise as Robert lifted her up and placed her bare form onto his counter. She at first through that he wasn't going to go through with their plans for the night but the moment he dried off her wet form and placed her into the bed she smiled softly and laid under him with her thighs rubbing against his skin. "R..robert..." She breathed out into his ear as her lips began to trace a line along his jaw. Then she felt his hard cock slip into her wet folds and a groan escaped her lips as her back arced into him causing her stomach to meet his. Never had she had sex that felt this good, it was like he was made just for her... he felt so perfect... it felt so perfect. slowly Hope pressed her lips to his and took him into her carefully while pressing herself closer to his pelvis as they began to thrust together.

"Hope your wonderful!" he half gasped as he began to steadily pick up the pace of his thrusting inside her warm wet body. He pressed deeper with each one pressing her into the matress as their bodies met with each thrust, her body swallowing him and carressing him in a perfect way. He kissed her gently, and lifting her breasts he sucked in a nipple as he continued to carress her inner walls with his hard cock.

His passion built and and he felt himself beginning to approach a climax, his cock swelled with in her and began to throb. She felt so good to him. He caressed her in his arms. "Cum with me Hope, Cum with me!"

Hope's eyes were fluttering as a cloud of lust began to swallow her whole. Her legs wrapped around her bare form under the heavy blankets and with each thrust the women let out a loud groan of ecstasy. She was forced to hold her breath as Robert's thrusts began to get faster and deeper which once she let out her breath her moan took over and she found his lips against as her nails dug into the sheets. "Ohhh..." She gasped out when her innder walls began to tremer. She could feel something change deep within Robert as well as he thrusted. "Oh God....Robert...." She gasped out as she began to rock her hips into his, Feeling her climax begin to peak. "I'm going to cum... oh...." She gasped out as her body shook. She knew that this would be it... the first time they'd have sex together she'd end up getting pregnant... it was just her luck it seemed. However she didn't want it to end.. if she became pregnant Robert would do everything for her and not let her over exert herself, which meant no more of this wonderful sex. "Come on... Come on..." She gasped out through Robert's thrusts as she felt his lips move to her breasts she groaned out and finally felt herself squirt around his cock. "Oh my god..." She gasped out as her back arced and she held onto robert tightly.

He felt her clamp down, and therippling of her inner walls and let himself go. His passions pent up and ready were released with full force inside her. His cock throbbed and throbbed, pumping his seemen deep with in her, filling her and forcing a flood down between them as it mixed with her own honey. He held her and kissed her with passion. "Oh Hope! that is so wonderful. You are so wonderful."

He rolled her on top of him keeping himself burried deep inside her. "Ride this big stallion my dear!" he said bucking up into her and watch her breasts bounce in front of him. He ran his hands up and down her lithe body. "Some how I don't think we will get much sleep tonight"he said. "But that's alright tomorrow we can have a nap or two, and make each other sleepy with some more of this. " A big smile crossed his face as he looked up at her.

The rippling of her inner walls around him didn't let him soften. He continued to lift her from the bed as he arched and bucked up into her again and again.

Within seconds of her climax Hope felt Robert's begin to peak as well. And When she felt his lips move to hers she let out a faint moan and began kissing him back until he pulled her over so she was ontop of him. She grunted out in suprise as she felt him buck into her, causing Hope to lean forward to rest her elbows against his chest as she rocked her hips up and down and eventually found a rhythm that caused her to sit up on her stead and brushed all of her red hair over to one shoulder as she bounced against him. Her well form breasts bouncing as she did and she let out a moan of pleasure when Robert met her bounces with bucking into her. "Oh...robert....yess....." She moaned out.

"Oh Hope! he said, it feels sooo good. He held her her hips in his large hands as he bucked up into her. He ran his hands up and down her thighs. He loved the feeling of her soft smooth skin in his hands. his passion built higher and higher as she slid up and down his member. He felt himself about to cum again and moaned out loudly. "Oh my god Hope! I'm cumming again" he cried out to her, his body shaking beneith her.

He sat up with his cock still deep inside her and held her tightly in his arms, kissing her rapidly and lightly.

Hope's eyes rolled back into her head as she felt the tremor of passion and lust roll through her body as she bounced on Robert's hard cock. Her breasts bouncing up and down so much the weight of it was beginning tomake them sore but she continued to ride him through his climax even as he sat up and continued to buck up into her tight tunnel. "Y-yess... cum again robert please...." She begged out as she felt herself fall backwards so he was now ontop of her once again her legs spread out wide as she groaned. "Oh.. goddd..." She moaned out as she could feel herself peak once more.

((Sorry for the horribly long wait I lost the rp in my subscriptions and it took forever to find it again as well as being busy with new rps. It wont happen again <3))

Robert's thighs were shaking from the stimulation, but his body took control. Pulling her close and grabbing her hips he pushed her down hard on his already throbbing member. he let go with a roar and a groan flooded the already soaked space between them a second time, the spoils of there passion rolling down their thighs. Hugging her to him he took her back to the tub and the two cuddled in the warm and bubbling water as they looked out at the rising moon over the trees. "isnt that beautiful?" he said. But his eyes were no longer on the moon but on hopes lithe form lying peacefully next to him in the tub. He kissed her gently as their bodies began to relax.

Back
Top Bottom