Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Help wanted - Female (Wolvenrogue and Emmi Mae)

Hope was extremely lost in Robert's piercing blue eyes, she found her once strong defenses being ripped down by these man's eyes and she let out a tiny sigh before sitting up slowly and rubbed her tired eyes a moment. "Good Morning... I hope you slept well" She whispered out before sliding off the couch to get to her feet. "Would you like some coffee or breakfast or shall we get something fast on our way to your house?" She asked gently and looked to him a moment.

" I don't think we need to hurry" he said. "It's a long drive, but I'm in no hurry, we might as well keep it fun. Lets have coffee here first , and then we can stop for some breakfast on the road." He followed her to the kitchen and stood with her as she made the coffee. As he stood behind her , he couldn't help but notice how nicely her petite frame nestled into his. he couldn't help wrapping his arms lightly around her waist and rubbing his face against her red curls. At that moment, he couldn't think of a person more suited to him. He turned her in his arms and lifting her chin looked in those hypnotizing green eyes again. "Do you have any idea how beautiful you are? he asked her.

Hope's lips twitched with a smile as she felt him move behind her. She placed the coffee grounds into the coffee maker and poured some water into the maker before she felt Robert gently turn her around to him. His gentle hand guiding her eyes back up to look into his blue eyes before she smiled to him. "I use to be told that when I was a teenager... but no one has ever said that to me after alec....." She began and felt herself shutter slightly and look away from him a moment before she turned her eyes back to him.

'It's alright" he said, his fingers running along the edge of her jaw beckoning her lips toward his. He felt a pang of grief, but only briefly, and then leaned down to greet her upturned lips with his own. the kiss was a gentle one and tentative, but he let it linger. I felt so good to have a woman's lips on his. This had been a night of small victories over grief, and this was but the latest. He pulled her closer to him her warm body feeling good in the cool morning air and they hugged together when the kiss parted her head against his shoulder in the early morning light. It just felt right.

Hope's eyes fluttered shut as Robert's fingers ran along the edge of her jaw. When she felt his lips move to hers she placed her hands to his chest gently but found herself kissing him back gently. Something about this kiss felt so right yet so wrong at the same time. She loved her dead husband so much but this kiss felt so perfect and right.. and by now Alec would want her to move on and be happy right? Once their kiss stopped she let out a tiny sigh into his shoulder as her hands wrapped around his form and she closed her eyes. "Thank you for coming to see me.." She whispered gently and looked at her kitchen a moment.

Robert served the coffee, and helped Hope to clean up a bit know she would not return for seeral days at the least, when they had finished cleaning up and each had finished their coffee and rinsed their cups, Robert loaded her things in the truck, and walked her to the truck. The truck was high so he helped her in the passenger side before getting in himself.

The worked their way through the city traffic and were soon rolling down the road. After a bit Robert patted the seat next to him (the pickup had a full bench seat in front) and asked, "would you mind sitting next to me? It was so nice last night." As they rolled down the dan Ryan Expressway toward Indiana, he talked about growing up on the farm and how nice it had been.

With two sets of hands it didn't Take Hope that long to pack up her clothes and clean up her house before she moved with Robert to the truck. It was when she put the last thing into the back of his truck bed that she gasped loudly. "Oh crap!" She gasped loudly and went sprinting back into the house. It was about ten minutes before she came back out with a small animal cage in one hand, the sound coming from it was a soft meowing noise and when she got closer, three kittens pressed their faces to the cage door. "I found them a couple nights ago on the side of the road... Is it alright if I bring them?" She asked gently and batted her lashes gently. When he agreed she placed the cage in the back seat and got into the truck.

The drive was quiet at first and once they got out of the city she scooted closer to him and rested her head agaisnt his shoulder as they drove. Listening to his life on a farm made her smile as she thought about raising a child around that environment. "I've always wanted to raise my children around animals Robert... Its a great learning environment.. it teaches them responsibility and how to care for animals and not abuse them..." She sighed gently and shook her head. "When I was ten my brother use to kick cats..... I hated it..." She sighed gently and looked around. "My parents never did anything about it either... That type of behavior will not be allowed with my children."

Robert felt completely comfortable with Hope as she laid her head on his shoulder. He loved the feel of her warm body next to his and her long curls under his hand as he wrapped his arm around her. " I love children and animals" he said. "Your kittens are very welcome. I hope you don't mind letting them roam the farm."

He rubbed her shoulder gently as they made their way down the road. Whe they reached michigan city he pulled off the highway for breakfast. They stopped at an omelette restaraunt for a leisurely brakfast.

By the time they reached the Omelette Restaurant Hope's stomach was growling rather loudly and when She stepped out of the car she took Robert's hand as they walked into the restaurant she looked up to him a moment. "Will the kittens be safe running around on the farm?" She asked gently, She'd heard about cats being trample by horses and cows on the news at the thought of it made her feel sad and worried for these three kittens.

Once inside the couple ordered their breakfast and ate a few moments in silence before looking up to him. "Did you know If you were going to have a daughter or a son? And did you get to pick out a name for them before...." She began and looked to him with gentle eyes.

"The kittens will be just fine, they will fit in well with the nine other cats we already have," he said laughing. Then he thought for a minute and his mood becme more somber. "we didn't know what she would be, but in the end, when I found out, I named her Dawn Marie. I didn't wan't just "Baby" on her headstone." A tear escaped his eye and streaked down his face.

He recovered quickly, wiping away the tear from his face and managed to smile for her.

Hope nodded gently as she reached across the table to take his hand. "If we decide to move in together... I'd love to see where you've laid them both to rest... I'd love to place flowers beside them.... To know they are loved even by a stranger..." She whispered gently before picking up her fork to take a bite of her omelette. "Do you have any Hobbies?" She asked gently and glanced up to him.

((I'm going to bed will post in the morning! good night!))

"I'm a luthier," he said. " I build stringed instruments, Ohio is dulcimer country, I build those and guitars and other things. I'll show you this week sometime, they are laid to rest inthe hills on the farm, where its peaceful and quiet." They sat and ate quietly. "What hobbies do you have" he asked.

Hope nodded her head gently as she listened to him, She could picture his wife and his unborn daughter resting peacefully on the hill beside the farm. When he asked about her hobbies she smiled a moment before shrugging her shoulders. "I play piano and guitar and I write some songs... But I also love reading books and writing books." She said as she took a sip of her second coffee of the day, She'd stay awake on the ride to his farm now!

Robert's ears pricked when he heard that she played guitar. He had built many guitars, and he wondered how she would like playing them. "Do you sing?" he asked. "I do, and I like to harmonize, sing something for me , maybe something you have written. I'd love to hear it." Robert couldn't believe how much they had in common. Music was just the latest thing.

Hope's cheeks turned a bright red as she looked down at her food a moment before she brushed her red curls behind her ears. " Well...I'm not that great a singer in public I can sing you a song at your place though... If you allow me to use a guitar that is" She said gently and smiled a moment before looking around. "I can't believe we have so much in common..." she laughed gently before stabbing a piece of her pancake with her fork to plop it in her mouth.

"I didn't mean here," he said chuckling, "I was kinda thinking in the truck, I like to sing while driving. I'll sing harmony with you if you do" he said. He worked on his breakfast, and finished up his coffee. He couldn't help smiling. Seeing her just made his smile come out. He barely knew this young woman but already they were becoming friends. When they finished their breakfast, he paid the bill and walked her back to the truck.

Hope laughed gently as she shrugged her shoulders and shook her head. " I get really nervous... maybe in a little bit when I have a guitar and im in a small space... I do better with a guitar on my lap.." She laughed gently before she walked with him back to the truck. Once inside the rest of the trip didn't seem to take very long. He said that this was his street and they'd reach his farm in the next five minutes so she watched out the window to look at the dark night... it was night time now already... they'd spent a day driving but they managed to make it. "Is that it there?" She asked as she pointed towards a large farm that sat on a hill by its self, no neighbors around.

"Yes it is" he said as they pulled down the road to the farm house. The pulled up in front of the large house built entirely of stone gleaned from the fields many years ago when they were first cleared. It had a porch which wrapped aound all four sides and was two stories high. The house was obviously very old, but also very charming, and when he opened the door for her the walked it and were looking across the living room at a huge stone fireplace. The hourse was furnished with hand made amish made furniture. He took he to the kitchen, which was beautifully appointed with marble counters, and new modern appliances, The cabinets made of natural chestnut. "what do you think?" he asked.

Hope's eyes went large as they moved onto the porch and then Robert opened the front door and she moved inside, her eyes went wider then. "Its beautiful..." she breathed as she looked around the large house. "It makes my house look like a dumpster.." She laughed gently and moved over to the fireplace a moment. "I've always wanted to have a fireplace when I was a child... I use to always think santa claus couldn't get to me without a fireplace... one year I didn't get any presents so I thought that was the reason why" She laughed gently before gently pulling on the necklace around her neck a moment before looking towards Robert. The beautiful Red head smiled before she moved over to him and hugged him gently. "Thank you for inviting me to come stay and get use to it abit.." she said gently and moved towards the kitchen. "Can I make you dinner?" She asked gently and glanced towards him.

"Sure" he said "I'd love it. I'll bring our bags back in, and let the kittens roam." He left her to explore the kitchen, and went out to the truck. He took the kittens to the barn and left them with the other cats. Then he brought their bags in. He took Hopes and set them outside the guest room , and took his into the master suite and unpacked them. he then went out to the kitchen, walked up behind Hope, and wrapped his arms behind her, then pushed her hair to the side and kissed the back of her neck.

Hope smiled gently to him a moment as she watched his muscular form move out to the truck to get the kitten to the barn and bring in their stuff. She needed a moment to take in the house as she looked at the large kitchen which seemed to have its own island and large counter space which she loved. She felt a pang of guilt hit her chest as she thought about Alec... If he knew she'd moved on what would he say? 'Finally'? 'How could you?' 'Be Happy now'? She wasn't sure. By pushing back the feelings however Hope was able to start a pot of water on the boiler as she looked through the cupboards for some macaroni and tomato sauce When she found what she wanted she moved to the fridge to pull out some ground beef which she cooked up on a frying pan and then got a smaller pot to put the sauce in, once it was warmed up she dumped the meat into the sauce and stirred it around. That was when Robert came back in.

Feeling his arms around her made her relax a great deal as her head fell back to rest against his shoulder. She let out a gently sigh of comfort as his lips touch her neck. "I hope the kittens will be alright with the other barn cats... cats can be territorial..." She sighed gently as she poured the macaroni into the pot of boiling water. "Do you like Goulash?" She asked gently and turned in arms to look up into his face, She didn't know that she had a spot of red tomato sauce on her left cheek.

As she turned in his arms, he kissed the tomato sauce from her cheek and smiled. " Yes I do" he said. He followed the kiss to her cheek with one on her lips. "You are incredibly beautiful," he said. " and the cooking smells good too." He kissed her again tenderly sucking on her lips. he pulled her against him and hugged her tight, his thigh between hers. It felt so good to have a woman in the house again. He had started wanting only a child, but now he wanted a family and Hope was perfectly suited to him.

Hope smiled gently as she glanced towards the stove "Thats the only thing I'm good at cooking really.." She breathed before she felt him pull her in and her lips met his. She found herself lost in the kiss as her arms went up to wrap around his neck and she pressed herself closer to him and let out a soft sigh when he hugged her tightly. "Thank you..." She whispered gently as she rested her head to his chest, able to hear the soft beating of his heart as she closed her eyes a moment and just listened. "I havn't had this great a time with someone since everything happened..." She sighed and looked up to him with a gentle smile. "I feel like I'm actually alive again...I can live"

"Me too" he said "somehow , I dont think the question of where you should live when we have a child will be difficult to decide" he said smiling at her. I think we are both quite comfortable right here. Robert set bowls and spoons out on the marble topped table. Would you like a glass of wine with dinner? he asked. He set out two wine glasses just in case, along with tumblers.

As she brought the pot of hot goulash to the table, he pulled out a chair and seated her, and then sat down himself. "The farm is much prettier in the daylight," he said."In the morning, we can take the horses up into the hills so you can get a real got look at what we have here. Most people think of Ohio as flat, but here its hilly and very beautiful."

As they ate together, he looked across the table at her shining eyes, and smiled. This is very good , he said.

Hope smiled gently as she nodded her head gently "I'd love some wine yes thank you" She smiled gently as she placed the pot on the table and sat down in the seat he'd pulled out for her... She was quite happy he was such a gentlemen even in the situation they were getting themselves into. He wasn't some creep that wanted her just to have his offspring but also wanted a good relationship with her. As he spoke she ate her goulash silently. "I'd love that, I havn't seen the country side in ages or Rode a horse since I was about sixteen or seventeen." She said gently and watched him from across the table. When he complimented her cooking she laughed softly. "Its the only thing i can cook really... I don't think I'll be the type of mother who cooks every meal...." She laughs gently and glances down at her plate a moment.

Back
Top Bottom