Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Help wanted - Female (Wolvenrogue and Emmi Mae)

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
After 3 years of happy marriage Robert and his wife Elanor finally had what they wanted most, she was pregnant and just three weeks from her due date. Robert had spent many happy evenings with his ear to her bellly listening to the baby and being kcked in the ear. Robert would laugh and hug Elanor, and they would kiss and hug till they drifted off to sleep. It was after just such an evening, that Elanor woke screaming in pain, and when Robert woke it was to a bed soaked in blood. He called 911 and tried to comfort her, but sadly she was gone before the paramedics could get there and the baby with her.

Robert was heart broken, and empty. At 26 and in good health, the love of his life and his child had been ripped from his life in a single moment. Robert had no family, being an only child of deceased parents, and Elanor had been an orphan and so Robert found himself all alone in the world, but this time with a whole set of issues that must be dealt with, and horrible grief. Though being a well built attractive man at 6 feet and 180 muscular pound, with jet black hair and piercing blue eyes, he makes several attempts at a new relationship, they all end when his issues scare away his new partner.

In despiration, he places an add on Craig's List.

Help Wanted- Female

Widower seeking Female to be the mother of my child, not yet concieved. Relationship possible but not required. Candidate must be in good health and DDF, able to bear a child. Call XXX-YYY-ZZZZ if interested for more information.

The past year seemed extremely difficult for twenty one year old Hope Garfield. She married her husband Alec right out of high school but when they turned twenty Alec had been diagnosed with leukemia. Around the same week the couple had found out that they were expecting a baby. In the months that followed the bad and good news Hope' Husband's began to get worse, Around the third trimester Hope was in the middle of doing laundry when she lost her footing on her stairs going down to the basement and fell down all twenty three steps. Which had resulted in a premature birth which their unborn son, Michael hadn't been able to survive the next day. The following month Alec had also sadly passed away, leaving Hope alone to wallow in her grief.

Her parents had died in a car accident and her older siblings had started their own lives in other states. She didn't even know what brought her to Craigs list in the first place but when she spotted the help wanted. It took her a few weeks to decide whether or not to call the number but here she was leaning against her front door with her phone to her ear. "Um hello? Yes... My names Hope Garfield... I saw your ad On craigs list..." She began and bit her bottom lip a moment.. what was she to do? The women let out a shaky breath before she ran her pale hand through her ginger red curls which fell down her shoulders and ended just at the small of her back. Her son had been born with the same hair color but sadly she'd never get to see him grow up to see how beautiful he was.

Robert Guiness heard the phone ring, and picked it up. He had almost forgotten about the ad, and wasn't sure he believed that the woman on the other end of the phone was real and not some crank call. "Please don't kid with me. This isn't a joke I'm serious" he said. When he found that she was serious as well, he asked her where they might meet. When she mentioned a restaurant in chicago, he agreed. It was a 400 mile drive from his home in Ohio, but he would gladly make the trip. He arranged to meet her there the next evening, telling her what he looked like and that he would wear a cubs ball cap.

Hope's lips twitched with a faint smile as she heard the man's voice on the other end. She nodded her head gently before she let out a tiny sigh and nodded her head. "I will be wearing a green flower in my hair... I have red hair and Im five four..." She said before she said goodbye to the man on the other end and moved into her bedroom a moment to simply lay down on her bed and drown in her thoughts. What had she just gotten herself into? This man could be a killer just waiting for his next victim to walk into his house... Yet there was something inside her that told her she had nothing to lose. So the next morning Hope slipped into the shower and beautified herself with natural looking makeup and pulled her mass of red curls back and slipped a beautiful green flower into her curls before slipping into a matching emerald colored dress which looked more casual than formal. She was a beautiful young women and most men didn't really see it under her layers of sweatshirts and glasses she normally wore.

When she got to the restaurant that evening she got a booth and hid herself behind a menu, watching out the window for a man who matched his description. When a strange man who looked to be about nineteen scooted into her booth and began flirting Hope's left brow twitched slightly. "I'm sorry but I think the kids table is that-a-way" She pointed back towards his friends before taking a sip of her drink and glancing towards the door when she heard its bell ring.

Robert walked in the restaurant and the when the greeter asked how many were in his party, he said "I'm here to meet someone. She is five foot four with red hair and a green flower. Do you know if she is here?" "Why yes!" the young woman told him. "She is wating for you. Right this way" She led him to her table, and as they approached she said "Miss, I believe your guest has arrived." Robert pulled off the ball cap and held it in his hand. When she lowered her menue his jaw dropped the young womn before him was gorgeous.

Could this really be happening? After months of misery, a glimmer of hope rose in his heart. " Hello my name is Robert Guiness" he said. "Its a pleasure to meet you. We talked on the phone. May I sit down?"

Time seemed to stop as he waited for her to answer him. She was a vision, and to think she was really interested in him. He wanted desperately to know what had lead her to answer his ad.

Hope's large green eyes turned towards the waitress as she lead a wonderfully handsome man who appeared to be in his twenties by the look of him... though he could have been in his thirties based on how muscular he was and how handsome a face he had. Hope could feel her cheeks tingling as she nodded her head and smiled gently to the man. "Its a pleasure to meet you Robert... Yes you may sit" Her voice was soft and gentle like it had been on the phone and she took a sip of her drink before she placed her menu on the table and looked to him. "So... May I ask what happened? Why did you decide to put up an ad I mean... I don't want to intrude on your life or your past.." She said gently to him before she looked around the resteraunt, it seemed there were only three couples left in the place besides them.

((Im going to bed im tired haha Will reply to you in the morning! If not in the middle of the night when i cant sleep haha))

Robert looked deep into her eyes across the table. For some unexplained reason, he seemed disarmed by her charms. "I am a widower he said quietly. I lost my wif and child in a single night. She died in childbirth and my baby with her. She was 8 and 1/2 months pregnant at the time. I've tried many times to start a relationship, but never have I found a woman who could understand the pain i was going through and be willing to start a relationship. So, I decided to place an ad in hopes of finding someone willing to bear me a child. I have given up on finding a relationship.

May I ask why you responded?

Hope's large green eyes softened when the man told her his story, She found herself fighting back tears before she gently wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and nodded her head gently before she smiled to him and then looked down at her menu a moment, a few tears managed to slide from her eyes and land on the laminated plastic menu before she spoke. "I got married to my husband right out of high school... and When we turned twenty Alec fell ill and was diagnosed with leukemia...And in the same week we found out we were pregnant so It was sort of a mixture of feelings." She frowned and hid her shaking hands under the table. "I was only seven months when I was doing the laundry and even Alec told me not to do it and let my mother do it when she came over... However i didn't listen to him and when I went down to the basement I lost my footing and..." She Glanced up and tilted her head to one side to tell him what happened without saying it herself. "I went into premature labor and had a five pound baby boy named Michael... But he didn't survive the night..." She let out a shaky breath and lowered her eyes. " Five months ago Alec also passed away..." She finished and quickly brushed the tears from her eyes.

Roberts eyes welled with tears as he heard her story. A lump formed in his throat and he was unable to speak. Here finally was someone who understood. He held a trembling hand out across the table, hoping she would take it. "I'm so sorry" he said "you know I understand. It seems we are in the same place. I seems you will want to keep our child also if we have one. Am I right in thinking that?" I would love to be your friend what ever happens. We share a tragedy that few people understand. No one is prepared to lose a child, much less a spouse at the same time." He looked into her eyes still gleaming with tears, and gave her a weak but hopeful smile. Just then the waitress interrupted to take their order. Robert looked up and asked, "Can you give us a few minutes please" and then returned his eyes to hers.

Hope raised her eyes to meet his amazing blue ones and took his hand when he offered it, Both of them were trembling and tears were streaming down her cheeks as she nodded and gently squeezed his hand "Thank you..." She whispered gently before nodding "If we do have a child... We have two choices... stay in a house together and raise him or her together or have seperate custody....We get Him or her for two weeks at a time....But... I don't think I could bare to be away from them for two weeks.." She breathed before she smiled faintly to him. When he asked the waitress to give them a few more minutes Hope smiled when his eyes turned back to his. "D-do you have any questions to ask me before we decide whether or not to do this?" She asked gently.

He looked down at the tiny soft hand wrapped in his large one. "I want to know everything about you" he said "but that will take time. For right now though, did you work or were you planning on being a stay at home mom. Some one will have to move. I have a large house on a farm in Ohio. Its a great place to raise kids, beside that I have a good job as an engineer. I could easily support you if you wanted to move. But tell me your situation first.

Hope shrugged her shoulders a moment before she shifted in her seat a moment. "I was planning on being a stay at home mom... But I'm also a Writer... I write young adult novels and such..." She said gently and looked to him. "I live in the City... Not a great place to be raised where I live...I always wanted to raise my children on a farm..." She laughed gently and smiled to him a moment before looking around. "Do you have horses?" She asked gently.

"I do" he said, " I have seven, two quarter horses, two Arabians, a pair of Paint ponies and a white stallion." Would you like to come back with me to Ohio and see or yourself? If you like what you see we can come back for your things. I really think you'll like it. We're in the hill country near the Ohio River. He smiled broadly at her, and motioned to the waitress , now suddenly feeling good and a bit hungry.

Hope nodded her head fast as she smiled "I use to live on a farm when I was in my late teens.. I lived with my mother for a little bit and I helped her train horses to be ridden by autistic children... It was an amazing experience" She smiled and then thought about his offer a moment before nodding. "I'd love to see what your place is like.. I'd have to pack some clothes and such so we'd have to go to my house before we leave if thats alright." She spoke gently and smiled before ordering herself a chicken salad and then looked back to him. "Any other pets?" She asked gently and smiled

"You mean "Special Riding?" he asked his eyes brightening. "That's what I use the paints for. I sponsor a program right on my farm. I love the kids. Its wonderful Jenna was an instructor " he said his voice cracking a bit. He cleared his throat. "we have so much in common." he said. He ordered a small steak and sent the waitress after their food. We can take your car back to your house, let you pack and then take my truck to the farm. It sounds like fun" he said smiling.

They chatted about the farm and special riding as they ate their dinner. It felt like a weight had been lifted from his shoulders. Hope had been appropriately named, that is just what she was to him. Hope for the future, a family, and happiness. Though Robert had been confused about many things these last months, he knew he was not meant to be alone.

Hope smiled gently to the man as they talked for what seemed like hours about his farm as they ate, even after they were finished they still had so much to talk about. She felt like she could tell this man everything about herself and he'd be there to comfort her if she ever felt sad... They were now going to not only have a child together someday but they were going to be companions.. when someone usually loses a loved one they get a dog to be their companion however Robert and Hope had found companions in each other. She'd be there for him as long as he would be there for her.

Once they finished their food and paid the bill Hope grabbed her coat and slid out of her booth and glanced out at the night sky "It appears that we talked for about three hours Robert.. You sure you can drive all the way back? Or do you want to go in the morning?" She asked gently and looked to him a moment. "I have some movies we could watch, and theres an extra bedroom in my house you could use" She smiled gently to him before slipping her coat on.

'That sounds wonderful, actually", he said " They were having such a good time talking,he wasn't sure they would need the movies. " We have plenty of room in the truck, so you can bring anything you like when we leave in the morning." He walked her to his car and then as she opened the door, kissed her gently on the cheek. "I'll follow you. I have that white pick-up over there." he said pointing at it. He walked over and got in. as she pulled out of the parking lot , he followed her to her home in the city. He parked the truck and walked her to her door, looking around a bit nervous. Compared to Ohio, this seemed dangerous. He couldn't wait to show her the farm.

Driving towards her home in her silver Mercedes with a white truck behind her felt strange but she listened to her favorite song which calmed her nervousness. Once they parked on the side of the street she got out of the car and smiled to him gently and grabbed her keys. "Exuse the mess... I didn't expect to actually bring you here..." She laughed gently as she opened the door, ignoring the sound of a gunshot a couple of blocks away. "Do make yourself at home while you are here" She said gently and turned on the lights. Her house was abit run down but it was nice, besides the hideous wallpaper int he bathroom and kitchen anyways.

Robert followed her in and took off his coat and tossed it over the back of a chair. The house was nice but being a brownstone, had few windows, something Robert noticed right away. He sat on the sofa as she busied her self with packing. "Don't forget a swim suit if you like to swim," he said. "We have a pool and a hot tub." He got up and looked at the pictures on the mantle piece. He couldn't help noticing the pictures from her high school years with the horses. She had been beautiful even then, but was much prettier now in his view, having filled out in all the right places. He stuck his head in the bedroom where she was busy with the suit case. "Is there anything I can help with ?" he said.

Hope gently shook her head to him before she moved into her bedroom and began packing. " I actually can't swim... So no swimsuits for me" She said before she continued packing and when he returned again she smiled to him. "Nope Im almost done actually... Do you feel tired? I could make your bed now... Or we could just watch a movie?" She asked gently and began to fiddle with ehr nailss... a nervous habit.

"The movie sounds great." He was thinking that cuddling on the couch, while watching a movie would be just fine. He went to the refridgerator, and found himself a beer, then sat back down on the couch, and started looking through the DVD's. When she came out of the bedroom he patted the couch next to him. "What movie would you like to watch?"

Hope smiled gently to her new companion and moved over to sit on the couch right beside him and grabbed the remote. " We could watch something on netflix.. do you know what netflix is?" she asked gently before she saw 'A knights tale' and grinned. "Have you ever seen this movie? Or Robin hood and the men in tights... I Think we need a good laughing movie don't you?" She smiled gently, finding herself leaning into him for warmth since her heat had been turned off.

Robert wrapped his arm around the woman and cuddled her under his arm. Though he had noticed the coolness he had not realised the heat was off. Her warm body felt good under his arm. I havent seen either, so pick whichever you like. The couch was large and they sunk deep into it putting their feet up on the ottoman. They started watching the movie, together, as the evening wore on the became drousy and drifted off to sleep in the comfort of each others arms. I hadbeen months since Robert had had the comfort of a woamn next to him, and he slept soundly for the first time since Jenna had passed.

Hope had dosed off in the middle of the movie and found comfort in Roberts arms and shoulder as she slept. It had been almost an entire year since she slept this perfectly. Even her dreams came in peace. Dreaming of riding a white stallion over the hills beside this man made her smile in her sleep. It made her really want to go horseback riding with him by his house. When the sun began to rise Hope found her head resting in Robert's lap and she let out a faint grunt before her green eyes began to flutter open.

At the faint sound of her waking, Roberts eyes opened, and looking down he saw Hopes long red tresses surrounding her face as two shining green eyes looked up into his blue ones. It was a perfect ending to an evening and a perfect start to the day. He knew that moment that somehow he wanted to begin and end every day like this looking into her emerald eyes. He ran his hands lovingly through her hair, its softness wonderful to him. He didn't want the moment to end. Her beautiful body was laid out before him still in the emerald dress she wore to dinner. It had ridden up a bit to show off her firm thighs, but Roberts full attention was on her eyes. They called to him in a way he just couldn't shake if he had wanted to and he couldn't stop looking into them.

Back
Top Bottom