Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mojito's Journal of Oddities

Ms Mojito

Star
Ah...well I figure I would start a journal letting my beloved roleplay partners know any part of my chaotic life that would keep me from posting and other oddities. Well it is best you get to know me, if you want, here are a few facts.

Name: Alana
Sign: Pisces
Sexuality: Bi
Where I live: Wouldn't you like to know
Job: Full time night nurse 11pm to 7am
Time Zone: Eastern

Favorite hobbies these days: Skyrim, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, Gears 3, Borderlands, Dragon Age 3 -All on my xbox 360

As of tonight I am off and halfway into a bottle of pinto grigio.

Last edited:
Okay lovers and gentleman I must be off for now. I'm gonna take a two maybe three hour nap and I'll be back on.

Boo!! I'm back, nap didn't last as long as I had thought. Now I have another roleplay to start before Chaos kills me, lol

Sorry guys. On Thursday I'm going to an unofficial Christmas party at the gay club Chill Chamber. Sink or swim for ten bucks. I have my dd and I'm not sure in what condition I will be back home in. Point being, you will most likely not get a response from me. Same thing goes for Dec. 25 and 26 as I will be in Orlando with my family. Happy Holidays guys!!!

Sighs. Well my darlings, I must apologize. I am behind on my posts, but RL has been more and more demanding. I will be moving and my hours at work have increased and school has started back up. Woohoo -_-. I will continue to post as often as I can though. P.S. If I appear to have been on in anyway. I always browse on my phone , but never reply. It's annoying typing a two - five paragraph response on a touch screen, let alone five of them. Anywho....here I go again. Time to walk the puppy and then head off to work. See you all in the morning ^_^

Back
Top Bottom