Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Succubus' Fun [Futa x Futa/Tentacles, Mind Break] (Hapto & Full~Pride)

Hapto

Super-Earth
20904515_p1.jpg

Lilith was bored. And not just idly bored, but bored beyond reprieve. Even the many dazzling shades of black floating through the netherrealm weren't enough to entertain her today. How long had it been - a month - a year? She didn't know why she liked these human measures of time - they had no exact equivalent here. But over the millennia she had picked up more than a few of their ways, perhaps more than may have been wise. After all, one should always be careful not to toy with their food - not too much at least.

She smiles, biting one white lip at the thought. But that happened so rarely now - modern man was no longer as interested in summoning or calling or anything fun. Leaving her alone, with her hunger and her boredom, trudging through the lonely black.

One long ear twitches. Was that... it was, a voice? A voice very distant, unclear, but growing bright with the light pulsing into existence ahead. Could it be?

The dazzling black opens to a pillar of white reality gleaming in from above. Lilith's hearts are racing, in her chest. Could this truly be real? Someone was summoning her. Not her specifically - but who cares! They were summoning, and she was only too happy to answer the call. The distant chants of their words grow clearer as she rushes towards the growing light, white arms reaching out to it, so close, until she can almost make the chanting voice out. Their flow was slightly erratic, their syllables unrefined. They didn't know what they were doing, not entirely. Lilith smiles broadly. Oh, perfect! This should be fun indeed.

For the first time in far too long, Lilith was going to feed.

The girl's name was Abigail Williams. No, no relation to the eluding witch of the same name in the Salem Witch Trials. This girl was as wicked as that sinning devil; no, she was much worse. The room was dark, barely lit by small flames on the candles, the atmosphere harmless, no current threat posed to Abigail. "Dark spirits from below, appear before me," Abigail began, a small thrust of air pushing on the flames, the dark spirits presence being quite clear.

Abigail had a biological defect in her chromosomes that decide sex, causing her small defect or "mutation" to make her carry a penis. It was a rather active one, too. Being this active, especially having some classes with female predominancy made it hard for her to concentrate in school. She wasn't homosexual, or bisexual, though it appeared her male genitalia got off more by the looks of the female student body. This was why she performed the summoning. "Quench my lust, and sate my desire," she continued.

Abigail was planning on summoning a normal succubus that she could fuck, and dominate to be her "cumdump," thinking this low-level spell would summon a weak succubus. She clearly miscalculated, considering she accidentally summoned the supreme, constantly-dominating succubus: Lilith. "Come, sexual demon!"

The candle flames flicker, as if pulled by an unfelt wind. By the wind can be heard, rushing like a distant storm punctuated by rumble of unseen thunder, the gale carrying on it the barest whisper of a voice sweeter than any she had ever heard, singing.

"I see you."

The candle flames erupt into the air, foot tall pillars of brightest red curving and spiralling around the glowing white where the summoning circle was. Something else circles there, like the glistening of jewelled sand swept up in the wind, spiralling into a tornado of white, becoming denser, bulging and tapering, forming the outlines of a spinning profile. The wind stops, the candles all going out but for the barest flicker of red flames, barely illuminating the curves of a long, lovely figure spiralling to a graceful stop. The candle light returns to its usual orange glow, revealing the woman floating gracefully above the circle, white pearly skin making her soft orange hair almost burn in the candlelight, the graceful curves of her body accentuated and teasingly hidden in the coiling embrace of black, shadowy shapes, holding her aloft.

Her agelessly beautiful face smiles, innocent, coy, the edge of her lips curved into the hint of a dangerous hunger. Her green eyes stare down at the would-be summoner, arms opened wide in a seemingly innocent beckoning to an embrace. With a voice like the tingling harmonies of an expert playing water-glasses, she smiles:

"You called?"

(Transition to First-Person)

I felt something with this succubus' appearance. It was the atmosphere; it had completely changed into something I hadn't felt from any previous encounters with dark creatures. I felt that this darkness was stronger than ever. Was it the evil in my heart telling me this? Perhaps the continued sins of my body are luring me into something I cannot escape from without repent. I knew something was wrong, but I ignored this conscious feeling that the succubus is more powerful than I anticipated.

'I see you', the succubus had said. I thought, 'Really?! Cause I was hoping to summon a blind, succubus.' While a bit sarcastic, it's was fairly due; my libido was high and I suppose this kept me from angering her, given I can she's powerful.

She told me I called her, which I thought need not be said, as she wouldn't be here otherwise. I answered: "Yes, I summoned you, succubus, to sate my libido with your skills as sexual demoness." I told her exactly what I wanted, all she had to do was do it, in exchange of a contract; however, I obviously knew my soul couldn't be listed in her benefits.

The pale woman remains floating amidst her coiled shadows, green eyes observing Abigail with a coy regard. Her wet lips smile, the very picture of innocence.

"I hoped it was you who summoned me. A voice as strong as yours, and a" her eyes stare at the growing bulge in Abigail's paints "desire, as hard as yours, deserves to be sated. I would be only too happy," the pale fingers of one hand run down her chest, tracing between the strategically hidden shapes of shadows, fingers meeting skin to skin as they flow down the definition of her body, "to oblige. But," she smiles, her body twisting bashfully, "I will need something in return. Something from you, to bind me to you. Something like, say" the twisting stops, "your amulet."

One hand curls out to point at the glint of silver visible from Abigail's neck, green eyes regarding it with a certain fierceness. The look is immediately hidden behind her innocent expression. "That is the price of my" she playfully bites the tip of one finger, "affection." Her body lowers amidst the shadows, her back gracefully curving as she half bows, half leans forward as if to embrace, kiss, caress, one hand yearn-fully reaching out towards Abigail, palm held upright, waiting. Green eyes smile innocent danger, "do we have a deal, master?"

I was actually turned on by the succubus' expressions, feeling the greater need for release than ever.. "Amulet?" I asked, blushing madly as I looked for it, seeing it hanging in-between the cleavage of my large bust. I held it in my hand, pulling on it to snap the chain, allowing me to hold the amulet's main piece. "Here," I said obediently, my sexual urges beginning to swindle me into her control; fuck, did I need this badly... at the time. I wouldn't have done that now.

I tossed over the amulet, and exposed my erect penis and dripping pussy to the succubus. I was daringly needing this, and wouldn't take 'no' for an answer now. This succubus would be my fucktoy until I go flaccid. At-least... that's what I planned. It turns out she had other plans in mind for the two of us.

The amulet falls from Abigail's hand, landing in the demon's delicate white palm, and exploding. The fingers turn sharp and black in the burning light they clench, the now black fist barely containing the bright golden fire bursting to try and get out, its sound lost beneath the howling scream that bellows from the demon's fanged maw.

The light eventually subsides, as do the fangs, the teeth remaining sharper than they were before, as the lips dangerously smile around them. The black charred hand opens, shaking free the ash that was once an amulet, the hand's skin melting back to its former pale white. The demon lowers her hand, and raises the green fires of her eyes to Abigail.

"Do you have any idea what that was you were wearing?" She steps forward, one long white leg emerging from the coiling shadows, her shapely thigh and calf reaching into the third join - a long animalistic hock extending down to two curled white talons, gripping into the stone floor. Another leg steps out, a long white tail following after, the demon standing tall within the summoning circle. Her eyes still burn on Abigail. "I was forced into a pact, long ago, with three of those you call angels," the beautiful face turns hard as it spits the last word. "They bound me to never harm any who wore amulets bearing their holy names." Her hand flicks a last speck of ash free. "So that amulet of yours, was the one and only thing stopping me from doing this."

At her sides her palms turn forwards. A wave of force blasts straight through the summon circle and crashes over the summoner. Abigail's back slams into the wall painfully hard, the force not letting up, a crushing weight holding her whole body firmly against the wall. By the time she looks forward again, the demon stands directly before her, lowering her tall body down to stare her green fires of eyes into Abigail's. The demon looks down, admiring the exposed body and sexes laid immobile before her, before eventually looking up again into Abigail's eyes, and smiling broad fangs. "I am Lilith. Look upon me and despair." Her smile turns coy again, as she playfully bites on white clawed finger "Now, whatever am I going to do with you, master?"

I didn’t ask for this: an annoying succubus to be lecturing me; giving me a back-story on her life. Did I ask for this? No. I thought I made myself clear. I used to think all this wasn’t necessary; I used to think, maybe – just maybe – I could get off on some twisted auto-fellatio. To put my twistedness on further presentation, I could’ve – perhaps – “fucked myself” by literally forcing my penis inside one of my two holes below. That obviously didn’t work like I really needed it to. So, with means of auto-fellatio not enough, I’m stuck summoning succubus after succubus just to whack off. But now, this damned girl – Lillith, was it? – is prolonging it for me. That bitch.

Now, in dire need of it, I lost my composure, and started being feisty with her. “I’m
sorry, Lillith, but I didn’t ask you for your back-story, now did I? If I wanted to know such tedious issues, I’m sure I would’ve asked.” I responded sarcastically. This girl – this succubus – was driving me mad the way she wouldn’t help when I’m already this horny.

“I don’t know, what should you do, Lillith? Though, it seems rather embarrassing to your father that you don’t know – as a succubus – to please someone sexually. Though, I would assume you often watch him fucking those whores in hell, now don’t you?” I said proudly. Oh god, how I now wish I could take back my words. I knew I was in for hell soon after, but I felt so strong despite my weak body from this level of ecstasy. If she would please me, I’d do anything for this succubus, as this was becoming almost unbearable. 

Abigail's defiance seems to excite Lilith, the demon twisting her body playfully, breathing in sharply, eyes alight, savouring the taste of a strong will to be broken. Until one word: father. A word that makes her stop dead still, eyes frozen, body tense. Her lips twist into a snarl.

One hand shoots up to the level of Abigail's throat. The wall cracks behind her, force racked against her chest and face, solid air crushing her throat, as Lilith holds her hand steadily before it. Her voice is dangerously low: "I - have - no - father."

Abigail sees Lilith pull her arm back - and the room rushing forward. She hits the ground hard. Her body is painfully winded, stomach and lungs spasming, throating painfully constricted, blood welling in her mouth. The room spins as she's lifted up again, held floating in the middle of the summoning circle like a lifeless puppet. Lilith stands before her. One delicate hand reaches forward, white claw turning red as it tastes the blood from Abigail's lips. Lilith's green eyes dance at the colour: "It seems someone needs to teach you... patience. And respect."

She flicks her hand, the drop of blood falling to the center of the summoning circle. The runes and candles burn brightly again, the air rushing around the circle, spiralling and rushing around Abigail and Lilith, the air carrying the sound of Lilith's echoing voice: "I bind you to me, mortal. Here I make your body mine." An intense heat builds between Abigail's legs, her pussy suddenly becoming very wet and incredibly sensitive, her cock burning and tensing harder than it has ever been, her entire body racked with a desperate need to cum stronger than she has ever experienced before. Lilith's voice continues: "Until your heart and mind follow, your body belongs to me."

The voice and air stop, and Abigail falls back to the now dormant summoning circle. The room still seems to spin, her body still hurting from the former impact. Lilith leans down: "Let me make it simple for you - what you feel now," Abigail's erection throbbing madly for release, "you will only feel when I am near. You will not be able to get hard, and you will never be able to orgasm, no matter what you do, without my presence. I leave you with that thought, to go about your days until I decide to re-appear."

She stands again, smiling sadistically, "The irony is - you summoned me to sate your lust." With a sweet laugh she spirals into glowing white dust, and disappears. Abigail's erection immediately subsides, the sensitivity or her cock and pussy plumetting to numbness. But her arousal, and the desperate need to cum, remains stronger than ever, refusing to subside even though her body is no longer able to appease it.

Lilith final laugh still echoes softly in the dark basement, before everything goes silent.

Back
Top Bottom