Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Blue Moon Christmas Party (Tis' the Season to be Smutty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcus put his hands on Manami's shoulders for support and started thrusting into her very fast, hard and deep, faster, harder and deeper than he did to her ass.

Marcus loved the sounds of Manami's cries, and felt her insides swell up with pleasure. He kept up his thrusting, lovebiting her on the side of the neck.

Manami couldn't help but cry out for him he would not let her stop especially since he was humping her hard and his cock was the biggest she ever had just made it hard to deny him.

"Manami" Marcus said. "I'm about to cum" he said, struggling to be heard over her cries, screams and moans. He kept thrusting as hard as he could, but his cock felt like it was about to explode from all of the cum inside it.

Manami listened saying. "C-can I have your cum all over me?" she asked. She then still moaned more while holding onto his tightly.

"You dirty girl!" he said, smiling. After a few more thrusts, he pulled out of Manami and came all over her breasts.
"You enjoy that?" he asked.

Manami looked at his cock cum all over and she bit her lip saying. "Y-ya your so good" she said. MAnami then pulled him to a soft kiss while pulling back she looked at the cum on her breasts.

She blushed saying. "Th-thank you" she said while getting out the bed and putting on her clothes. Manami cleaned off the cum with a tissue from the bathroom but then got back into the bed so she could lay with him for a little bit.

Lenore gave a loud moan as he entered her, he was huge inside her and she couldn't help but quiver from his size. "Oh, you want me to purr," she said, giving him a half smile, she grabbed him and gave him a kiss, pulling away with a loud purr.

---

Lillian blushed and looked at Rosie's breats, they were beautiful, even clothed. She reached over and began moving them around, squeezing and pushing on them gently.

---

Amy blushed, she reached up and pulled Krystal's underwear down. She ran her fingers between the lips of the pussy infront of her, she slid her fingers in and moved them up and down. "Oh, you feel good around my fingers," Amy said, a small giggle bubbling up. Her tail flicked around nervously before she went up and started licking the clit, sucking on it gently.

Rosie gave a light moan, as she reached her hands out, and began doing the same to Lillian's unclothed breasts.

Krystal moaned loudly when Amy began doing this. "Oh...! Oh Amy...! Oooooh...! It feels so good...!"

Amy began to move her fingers fast, "Cum if you want Krystal," she said, taking a small breath before going back to licking and sucking on her clit.

---

Lillian breathed out a small pleasure sigh. She reached behind Rosie and undid her bra clasp, letting it drop off her. She leaned forward, kissing Rosie deeply, pressing her chest against the other girls.

Krystal moaned even harder. "OooooOOOOOOOH! Amy...!" At last, she burst.

Rosie kissed right back with sheer enthusiasm as she continued rubbing her hands all over Lillian's breasts. She playfully pulled Lillian down to the bed suddenly, letting her be on top this time, not moving an inch from the kiss.

"That's a good little kitten,"
Matthew praised, stroking Lenore's hair as his thrusts picked up speed.
"Are you on the pill? I'm gonna cum soon, your pussy is so tight."
he groaned, pounding her down into the bed, his hands sliding across her body and fondling her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom