Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Blue Moon Christmas Party (Tis' the Season to be Smutty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manami sat up looking at his cock and gasped a little. She actually never did seen a cock as big as that before and she rubbed it a little. Licking the tip then she licked all over it so it got nice and ready as she sucked it hard.

Marcus groaned slightly from the feeling of Manami's mouth around his cock. He gently put his hands around her head and held gently, thrusting lightly into her mouth at the same time.

"Almost there..." Marcus said, moments before cumming in Manami's mouth. He then turned Manami around, so she has on her hands and knees. He positioned himself behind her and shoved his cock up her ass, thrusting.

Manami got ready for his cum but she was caught surprise when he turned her around and shoved himself up her ass and she moaned loudly because she felt like he was going to break her."A-ahhh" she moaned more and more.

Marcus held onto Manami's butt as he gave it to her, squeezing and thrusting.
"Manami!" he said, groaning and sweating from his thrusts.

"ahh ahh M-marcus ahh" she moaned while feeling him pound her hard. Manami felt the bed shake while he thrusted in and out of her.

Marcus grabbed Manami's breasts and kept up his thrusting, squeezing and pinching her breasts and nipples, her calling, screaming and moaning bringing him into ecstasy.

Lenore gave a gasp, feeling his hard memeber slide between her two large breats. "Its hot," she murmered, enjoying the feeling of it. She couldn't believe something was this hot, it made her turned on more.

---

Amy stepped away from Krystal and got on her knee's. She pulled up the girls skirt (I hope) and licked where her crotch was, through her underwear, teasing the girl abit more before actually taking the underwear off.

---

Lillian blushed, "Th-Thank you," she said turning her face away. She had only a lacy black thong, no bra or it would've messed with her dress.

She leaned forward, before moving to start taking off Rosie's shirt to see what she had under her clothing.

Krystal moaned. "Oh... oh...! You're tongue... feels so nice... even through my panties...!"

Rosie was far less hesitant or shy about her body than the rest of the girls, as she lifted her arms up, so Lillian could get the clear view of Rosie's large, but bra-covered breasts.

"It's about to get better" Marcus said, taking his hands offer breasts. He put his left on her shoulder, grabbing it for support, while he started fingering her with his right hand, not relenting on his thrusting. Her ass swelled and tightened with her moans, and it felt really good.

Manami listened to him while feeling him get ready again. She started biting her lip when he fingered her pushed out a moan from her lips.

"Does that feel good?" he asked. Marcus had to raise his voice slightly over the sound of smacking flesh and Manami's cries and moans. He started fingering her faster and faster, feeling her wet pussy writhe under his touch.

"uhuh uhuh so good soo good ohhh!!" she yelled. Manami couldn't stop yelling because of all the pleasure. "Oh don't stop don't stop" she begged him.

"I won't" he said, keeping up his frantic fingering and thrusting. He loved it when girls begged for him. He loved it when they yelled too. He started getting hot and sweaty from the effort it took to keep Manami yelling.

"Ahh ahhh yaa" she said. Manami put her hand on his that was on her shoulder while still moaning as much as she could do.

Marcus pulled his cock out of her ass and turned her onto her back. He spread her thighs and shoved his tongue into her wet pussy.
"Mmm it tastes so good!" he said.

"mmhmmm thank you e-even y-your tongue feels r-really good...." she said. Manami put her arms on the bed holding onto the sheets.

Matthew continued his thrusts for a moment before becoming bored.
"Your titties are great kitten, but I want your pussy now."
he growled, sliding down her body and gently guiding his cock into her entrance, spreading her pussy.
"Pur for me."
he commanded, thrusting into her pussy.

"uhuh yaa okay okay" she said while pushing herself to cum more and more. Manami came and started cumming as she started panting when all her cum came out.

Marcus sucked up all of the cum from her pussy, before climbing on top of Manami and thrusting his cock into her pussy.
"I can go one more round, can you?" he asked.

Manami felt him push his cock inside of her and she squeezed the blanket in her hands. She looked up at him saying. "Y-ya baby fuck me good" she said pulling him down close to her and she wanted him to start humping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom