Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Blue Moon Christmas Party (Tis' the Season to be Smutty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lillian blushed deeply, feeling very silly and stupid, "Oh..." she murmered. "I don't know much about the toys part..." she said, as an explanation, "My dad has kept a tight lid on what I know about," she continued. She looked to Rosie, "Could you...teach me some other things?" she asked, a shy smile and her lips, her blush more obvious.

Amy gave a smile, a larger one than before. She bent over and gave a kiss, to see how Krystal would react to her.

"Sure!", Rosie said eagerly, "Like what?"

Krystal's eyes showed clear shock and surprise as the kiss was recieved. She wanted to leave with a few lesbian experiences tonight, but she didn't expect to get one so soon... actually, she wasn't comfident she was going to get one from anyone other than her sister at all.

Immediately after, however, she leaned in towards Amy, and kissed right back.

Matthew pushed the door shut behind him, glancing around the room.
"Nice place,"
he commented, tugging the various pieces of equipment off his belt and setting them neatly on the bedside table.
He wordlessly wrapped his arms around Lenore's small waist and pressed his lips against hers, his tongue entering her mouth as he pressed her against the wall.

Amy gently pushed Krystal against the wall, catching her face in her hands and gently lick Krystal's lips with her tongue. She was thrilled she'll have fun tonight, and expecially with a shyer female. She pushed her body closer to the other girl's, feeling her chest pressed against hers.

Lillian gave a small blush, "About...well...lesbian sex, or how to do right I guess," she explained, looking down.

---

Lenore knew what was coming and her body reacted to it, she could already feel her folds moistening, any contact from him will start sending her body in a state of fire. She let him push her against a wall and accepted his tongue, her tongue flicking against his playfully.

She purposly pushing her chest harder against his, and gave a small moan from the kiss. She enjoyed the feel of his lips on her, his tongue in her mouth, the taste, everything. She was too much of a sensitive girl, and it always showed when she was being intimate with someone.

Krystal's face was covered in red, her eyes gleaming with a cute sort of innocence, as she leaned her face forward as she pushed her lips right on Amy's, in a kiss that would probably turn into making out.

"Is that so...?", Rosie said, "Well, erm... I don't normally use toys, so I'd have a hard time explaining the main ones, and explaining it'd be too hard! The best way for you to understand would be for you to either watch it..."

She paused and took a step closer to her, "... or do it."

Lillian blushed, she only ever did it with the slave girls back at home. She nodded, "I would like to... do it," she said, taking a step closer to Rosie. She didn't know what to do persay, she never had another woman, with a own mind deciding to have sexual fun with her.

---

Amy pushed back, kissing Krystal back, slipping her tongue inside her mouth. She could feel her nipples getting hard already from their chests pressing together.

"Okay! If you say so!", Rosie said, as she quickly pushed herself into Lillian with a strong, passionate kiss, not giving her a chance to react, as they fell onto a bed, Rosie on top.

Krystal's tongue went right back, she and her mouth putting in just as much effort in this as the girl standing in front of her, as both of their breasts hardened. Krystal shyly moved her hands up and down Amy's back as she did this.

Matthew pulled Lenore over to the bed, tossing her onto her back and climbing atop her.
"You're a horny little kitty aren't you?"
he asked teasingly, tugging her shirt off.
He unclasped her bra and tossed it aside, his lips covering her left nipple with his fingers gently rubbed the right.
His cock hardened, pressing against her as he hungrily sucked her nipple.

Manami fixed the bed a little so it got the wrinkles out and she saw him loosen his tie while speaking. "Umm well it is very nice paid very well, and our masters are very kind to us since they give us a place to live and not as many things as you think would need to be done since so many people work here" she said. Manami went to straighten up the room some more so that it wouldn't look like the workers were very sloppy.

Lenore gave a loud moan, her chest rising and falling heavy gasps. Her breats were the most sensitive part on her body, and one man once got her to orgasm by just playing with them.

She moved her hands to his head and tangled her fingers in his hair, pushing him down more on her chest.

---

Lillian abit suprised at Rosie's attack kiss, but kissed back with much enthusiasum. She moved her hands to push Rosie closer ontop of her, running her hands up and down her back.

---

Amy gave a purr of pleasure, moving from Krystal's mouth and down to her neck, kissing and sucking gently. "You have such smooth skin Krystal," she purred, as she moved her hands up and down her sides.

Rosie was full of delight as she felt that Lillian was kissing back. With her usual enthusiasm, she moaned, "Not bad... Mmm... Seems you don't need lessons on kissing other women". With this, she began stroking the sides of her breasts, lightly rubbing their's together.

"Th-Thank you...", Krystal shyly moaned, as her hand slowly and hesitantly moved down to Amy's ass.

Amy blushed from Krystal's hand, knowing her skirt is extremly short. She moved her kiss lower, on the chest area, before pulling back up to kiss the other girl on the lips.

Amy moved her hands up hesitantly to touch her breats, squeezing them lightly, moving them around. "Do you like this?" she asked, her voice shy.

---

Lillian moaned abit, she enjoyed her breats being touched, her boobs moving with Rosies.

"Y...Yes. Yes, I do...!", Krystal moaned, as she moved her hand just under Amy's skirt, and began lightly rubbing there.

Rosie was clearly enjoying this, as she reached towards the top of Lillian's dress, and started pulling it downwards off of her.

"W-well actually yes since he is very nice and I have never had a bad experience with any master" she said. Manami watched him come closer and closer then felt the bulge in his pants and that made her blush while saying. "Is there any other question sir?" she asked.

Lillian blushed as Rosie began undressing her. She moved to better help Rosie.

---

Amy moved so she played abit rougher with Krystal's breats. "I'm glad you like this Krystal," she said, moving to use tongue on Krystal some more.

As the dress came off, Rosie could easily what wasn't covered on Lillian. She couldn't help but grin. "You have a beautiful body, Lilli", she said, before pushing her lips right back on hers, holding her tightly.

Krystal moaned at this, her face redder than ever. "A-Amy...! You feel so nice on me...!"

Manami kissed him back but then listened saying. "F-fuck?" she asked while sitting on the bed as she looked up at him blushing more and more.

"You heard me" said Marcus casually. "I'm sure your master won't mind" he added, taking off his jacket and tie and placing them on a desk. He then lay on top of Manami, pushing her onto her back and kissed her again, gently rubbing her with the bulge in his pants.

Manami blushed still while feeling him kiss her as she fell back and as hey made out she unbuttoned his shirt letting it slide off his back. " Y-yes sir" she said. Manami then unbuttoned his pants.

"Mmmm, do you like it when I suck on your titties?"
Matthew purred, his hands greedily clutching at Lenore's large breasts.
"Do you want me to fuck your titties?"
He asked, undoing his pants and pulling his cock out.
He pressed his erection between her large breasts, squeezing them together and rubbing her nipples with his thumbs as he slowly started to thrust.

Marcus took off his shirt while Manami unbuttoned his pants. He slid his fingers through her hair, grasping her head lightly.
"I like where this is going" he said.

"I am only doing as told" She said while pulling him back into a kiss but this time she would pull him into a hardcore french kiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom