Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Blue Moon Christmas Party (Tis' the Season to be Smutty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bikini-butterfly-long_hair-megurine_luka-phone-purple_eyes-red_hair-swimsuit-vocaloid.jpg

Manami comes from upstairs and heads into the kitchen wearing a nice sexy maid outfit as she talked. "Hey what would be the first thing you would like me to take out there?"She asked the chef. Then the chef handed her a platter of drinks. Manami then put on her maid hat as she left the kitchen and walked out slowly to head around and hand out drinks. A few guys and girl slapped her ass but she didn't react to them and still walked around with the drinks. Manami tried to have the guests have the best kind of wine. When she ran out she went back to the kitchen but came out with shrimp balls still walking around not showing much reaction to anyone that touched her.

Outside the party, two sisters walk out of a car, holding hands. They start walking towards a front door, but before doing so, remove their rings, and set tuem in their pockets.

They politely walked in, as one of them, Krystal, said in a cute, shy tone, "Umm... is this where the Christmas Party is...?"

Marcus picked up a ball of food from a maid walking around with them, who he had overheard was called Manami.
"Oh man this is good!" he said, turning to Manami.
"Whats this called?" he asked.

Manami turned to Marcus saying. "Well it is called balls...o-of shrimp shrimp balls to put it simply" She said. She then offered him some as she bowed a little. Manami was glad he liked it but even though she was handing it out she did not make it. So she knew that the chef should get the thanks from him.

"My compliments to the chef!" Marcus said.
Marcus began eyeing her, wondering how she felt in bed. Not bad he thought.
"Manami right? I overheard someone call you that. My name's Marcus."

She watched his eyes travel her own body. Manami bowed to him saying. "I shall tell the chef you are liking the food and yes Manami is my name, honored to meet you Marcus" She said still bowing until she stood straight up. When Manami stood straight up she asked. "Is there anything else you would need me for?" She asked him.

"You could show me around the mansion later" he said, winking. "After you give my compliments to the Chef" he added, taking another Shrimp Ball and eating it.

"Y-yes sir I will be back in a moment" she said. Manami then walked around for a few more minutes until she ran out of shrimp balls. when she went to the kitchen again telling the chef about the compliment he had gotten. Manami walked out with some simple drinks but as soon as she ran out of drinks she would take Marcus around the mansion

Marcus found Manami a minute or two later carrying a single glass of wine on a tray. He walked up to her and took it, drinking a sip.
"I'm ready for the tour" he said, smiling.

Manami turned to MArcus as she said. "Y-yes sure" she said. She then went into the kitchen leaving the platter. As she went out and walked with Marcus out of the first room into a hall. After in the hall she brought him to the first room on the right which was the guest room. "Here is the first room where the masters let their new workers stay here first and move to a new room if they are qualified to work here" she said.

Lenore walked over and handed the rest of the sweets out before walking over to Matthew, "Would you like that...tour now?" she asked, giving a shy smile and twirling her blonde hair playfully.

Amy noticed as one of the maids were leaving, Manami she believed her name was. She finished handing drinks out and sighed. What would be her next job? She noticed her sister busy with someone, she hoped someone might take a liking to her, she loved the past parties and hoped she wouldn't be mostly left out like the last few.

---

Lillian sighed, she twirled her hair abit and noticed two women walk in, looking similiar, sister probably. She heard there question, noticed her father paying no attention and walked over to them, a shy smile on her face. "Yes this is, I am Lillian," she said, holding her hand out, hoping they might be bi or lesbian. "I am quest here at Von Black manner," she explained for the introduction.

"How nice to meet you, Lillian...", Krystal said shyly, with the same hopes of lesbianism towards the girl in front of her, "My name is... uh... Krystal. Krystal Rosethorn." She pointed to her sister, "... And... this is my sister... Rosie..."

"Heya!", Rosie said, with a lot less shyness or hesitation, "Nice to meetcha! Name's Rosie, as sis here said."

Krystal stayed silent.

Rosie sighed. "You'll need to forgive my sister. She can be a little nervous sometimes. Anyway, would ya mind showin' us around?"

Lillian gave a small look of uncertainty, "I don't know this place much myself, maybe we could ask a maid to have a look around?" she said, twirling in her green dress to find one. She spotted a brunnet with her hair up, she waved her over.

Amy noticed the girl in the green dress and walked over, her tail flicking back and forth, her shoes clicking as she moved quickly over, "Ma'dams? What is it you need?" She asked, her ears flicking with small hesitation.

Lillian gave a comforting smile, "We would like a tour," she said, "What is your name?" she asked, flashing white teeth.

"A-Amy," the brunnet neko said, her eyes looking down. She had her hands behind her back and wringed them abit nervously.

"H-Hi Amy...", Krystal said shyly, "I, um... I'm Krystal, and, um..."

"... Rosie. Rosie Rosethorn", Rosie said, annoyed she had to repeat it, "We wanna look around; get a tour; maybe make friends with some new girls; so would ya mind showin' us around this joint?"

Lenore almost gave a appaled look at the thought of a closet. "Sir, I would like to inform you that closets, may they big, are not were we have our tours at," she said, a small glint in her eyes.

She turned flicking her tail and small chimming noise erupted from the bell with each flick, almost inaudible over the party noises though, but Lenore could hear it perfectly. "Come Sir, and I'll give you a grand tour," she said, a small purr in her throat.

Lenore moved and walked out the ball room and back to where the guest had been originally. There was stairs off to the right, where the Master and Mistress came from, and started to accend to the top of it.

---

Amy shook her head bashfully. "Th-this way," she said, abit stuttering from Rosie's bubbly personality. "Well behind me is the ball room, where the main party is held," she said, before moving off to the side and around them. "Here is the foyer," she said countinueing to the same stairs her sister went up, "Up there is where the rooms are," she said and moved down another hall way instead, "Here are the slave quarters, and back there is the 'dungen'," she said, putting small air quotes around it.

She turned to leave before thinking, "Would you like to look down there?" she said, a small sly smile on her face.

Lenore thought for a moment, almost kinda happy to be somewhere her father probably wont go. "I'll love to go, Rosie, Krystal?" she asked them to see if they would like to explore.

Matthew smirked, following eagerly as Lenore's tight ass and long tail waved back and forth in unison.
"Good,"
he said to her back, following close behind.
"I tend to move around quite a bit during....tours."
he barely even tried to conceal the true subject of their conversation now as he ascended the stairs after the neko maid, waiting until she neared the top so he could glance up her skirt.

"Uh... um... sure...", Kryst said sheepishly.

"'Course we do!", Rosie said, Let's get ourselves a look-around in there!"

Lenore purposly showed off her ass to the man following her. She hoped that they would have a roudy good time. "Up here is spare rooms, or some places were the higher up maids or butlers sleep, and were guests sleep when visiting. Master and Mistress's room is up one more level," she explained as they came to a four way intersection of hallways. She took the right one and they came to another sets of stairs, "Down here, well, is my favorite room," she said, giving a sly smile. "Would you like to go down there," she said, flicking her tail, looking up at him with a seductive glint in her eyes.

---

Amy nodded, "Then follow me please," she said, she began walking down the spiral staircase and into a extremly dark place. Down here had electricity, but she decided to make it a bit more, exciting, creepy, by taking their old torch off the wall and lite it with a lighter she carried on her.

She moved down a dank tunnel, lighting a torch every so often to keep the place lite. They came to a set of double doors and stood to the side, waiting for them to catch up.

Lillian had a slight issue with walking in her high heels fast and tried to keep up. She found that Rosie was very adorable as they took their tour around here.

"Wow...!", Rosie said, "This place is so dark and spooky! Almost like a ghost'll attack ya if you lose the light on the torch! Whaddayou think, sis?"

"Um... yeah...", Krystal muttered.

Matthew smirked,
"There's a lot of places I'd LOVE to explore right now, but I suppose we could start down there. Lemme guess, it's a dungeon isn't it?"
he gently took her hand and lifted it to his lips, kissing softly.
"Lead the way."
he said quietly.

Lenore blushed and walked down the stairs, they came to three doors and she choose the middle one, "No, not exactly," she said. As they entered, the lights were off, but she flicked them on the opposite side of the room. They room had one extremly large bed in the middle, and the floor was padded, most toys you could think of were strewn everywhere on the floor.

---

Amy pushed open the door and entered the room, turning on the over head lights and putting out the torch. "Welcome to the dungen," she said. There was few beds in the room, to exactly, and few mastress as well, cuffs hanging on the walls, but also toys and other things as such were everywhere. "This is mainly used by lesbians, Master comes down here sometimes to 'punish' us," she said, abit exagerating, it wasn't really punishment, ever.

Lillian was suprised, "um..." she couldn't think of exactly what to say, she looked around, "what do you guys think of this...place?" she asked them, looking more at Rosie, and asking for more of Rosie's opinion than she was Krystal.

Amy moved to Krystal, "Would you like some...fun?" she asked her, in a small tone, a shy one, her tail flicking nervously.

"Hmm...", Rosie said, "Well, it ain't exactly a place I'd like to stick around in... but boy is it cool!"

"F-Fun...?", Krystal curiously echoed in her usual shy tone.

Amy smiled and nodded, "Yes fun, like...um... intimate fun," she said, stepping alittle bit closer, almost touching Krystal, but close enough to feel the breath from each other.

Lillian looked around abit amazed, "Well, this seems cool, how do some of these things work?" Lenore asked, abit oblivious of their purpose. She picked up a strap on, with out the attached dildo, "What does this even do?" she asked abit amazed. She has never used an actual toy before when having fun with another or with herself.

"F-Fun...", Krystal repeated, though not as a question, as she very shlyly moved her eyes to look right into hers, making no attempt to make space between them.

"That?", Rosie said, "That's the strap-on part of a dildo, which girls strap on to fuck other girls cause they don't usually have a real one."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom