Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Strange Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CLOSED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry everyone but for right now I am not accepting any more requests. I have found myself in a very involved relationship and all my purpose for being here is filled. Current partners may be excluded depending. We will need to discuss the particulars however I am here to anounce that I am not accepting any new partners. Thank you everyone for such great responses and friendliness! I wish everyone the best!

Welcome to my little corner. First let’s start with a little about me; I am a college student (among other things) and I have a lot of time on my hands. Thus I am here most weekdays from about 12pm to 7 or 8 pm. As I work/ have a life on the weekends I am not normally on and might get a reply or two out.

What am I looking for? Romance. Yes I do get it this website has a ton of smut but I did not come here for that. Romance has intimate scenes and this is the only place that allows that but I am NOT quick to such things. I like plot driven romance! If your opposing character is going to get an erection just because he is exposed to something mildly arousing I will drop the rp or at least ask that this is not an all the time thing. Sure knowing that that she is appealing is wonderful but there is a time and place.

What I look for in a partner: Strong masculine character who is more on the dominant side. By dominant I don’t mean argumentative or abusive I mean the kind that can get the job done. Alpha males are best to play against my spunky girls. Having a wimp play against a spit fire is not fun and the RP will die. Drama queens need not apply! I love Drama but I am not down for getting more stressed by my rp life than my real life.

Now for my plots. WARNING: IF I am rping with you already and you look at this do not send me a pm complaining because our pairing is up here! Why? Because I enjoy playing the pairings with multiple people because no one plays the roles the same. IT is not because I am not satisfied or what ever.

Plots:
NEW!!!
Her 18th birthday had arrived and as usual her birthday was the event to be at if you were anyone of importance. Her father was the son of one of the wealthiest men in the area and it also helped their status that the town had been founded by their family lineage. Another family however was just as high on the status list and in that everyone thought for sure that one day the children of the two families would join together and become a united group. Never in all the years since they had met acquaintance had the families had children of opposite genders. That all changed though the day that Jade was born. She was significantly younger than the boy of the other family but from the day she was born one or the other would be sentenced to a summer with the other family and the child.

Jade had spent her elementary years chasing after him. Trying to look up to him but he was cruel. He called her mean names and often played tricks on her until he was old enough that he simply did not waste his time with her at all. It had been six years since then and as the masked ball began he would see what she had become. Under his mask he hid and demanded every dance trying to get closer to the girl he had once been so cruel to.

But he never expected the regret of his actions that had brought him to find her so many years later would lead him to the garden with her hand in his and wordless as it was where he would bring her into full womanhood. The next day when she wakes in the garden and enters the home she sees him. The man to whom she had despised so much and it was clear to him she had no idea he had been the one. He keeps his mystery trying to sway her with more than just the interlude they had the night prior but now the tables have turned and she has no time for him. Will she discover his identity before he is able to win her heart?

The Key- In a time when people have forgotten about religion and the tales once told there is a woman. The purest of the people left on earth. She is incorruptible but unaware of her true purpose of history. She is Lilith; the first wife of Adam reborn. While the world forgot the Devil did not and thus he sends his minion to kill her. The blood of the Key will open the gates to heaven and bring about the end of times. The devil promises the demon he sends that he will free him from hell should he succeed. The catch? He must corrupt her before he can kill her however in the process of trying to carry out the task she changes him. Her love for humanity teaches him that kindness is more powerful even in dark days. That is when he falls in love with her and his mission turns from killing her to protecting her. (taken)

The COp and The Runaway- After trying to escape her foster family and a foster father who was abusive to all the foster kids there She is followed by her foster sister. Her foster father follows shortly behind them and when they are caught by him he kills the foster sister. The sound of the gun had the cops in the rich neighborhood too quickly for her foster father to “teach” her the lesson he was trying to by torturing her and when the cops arrive he is on the run and SHE is holding onto the dead girl. Once in custody she tried to escape leaving her hand cuffed to a bench waiting for the Suspended cop who she would be staying with. HE was left in charge of her as a last ditch effort to keep his job. Little did he know she was going to be a huge pain in the bottom or that somehow he was going to end up in love with her. (Taken but might concider one more for this role.)

An Arrangement- On her 19th birthday SHE finds out her family has a debt to pay and she is the collateral. In a family with a lineage of all men she is the first girl in generation and sadly that means she is to be married to local play boy and millionaire. Against her will she is forced to move in with him a month before Christmas and give up her life and friends to be his bride. Can she get past her bad attitude? Can he give up other women and a loose moral code for the love of a woman? Does he even want to?

Till death or after?At age 17 she was the most popular girl in the school. Sure she was strange and dressed a bit less than A crowd standard but she was queen of that school. That was when she met him in the park. The moment he saw her he knew his search was over and the curse her ancestors had cast on him would come to a close. Nearly 700 years he had searched for her, the girl he had seduced and left to die delivering his bastard. Now there she sat the exact image of her former self in modern times and she called to him like she had before. The trick was going to be living with her the rest of her life atoning for his sin. The catch? When a soul is reborn into a human form it is rare and because of this rareity spirits were always trying to take her over. Could he protect her from the powers she has? The powers that were passed from her ancestors? Or will she die on his watch again making him wander the earth alone forever?

Don’t see it? I am open for plots trust me. The only must is that they are Romance or can be made into romance. PM me if you are interested! Thank you!

Another factor: It is not required but some rp partners who are down for back to back posts is AWESOME! I have a couple who do but for the most part I have ones that post maybe once a day to once a week. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom