Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Darkly Themed Roleplays (FxM or FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaindropFairy

Meteorite
Alright, I am back on the site after quite a lengthy absence and ready to start up a few roleplays, probably just two or three. Now I believe in quality of quantity and so I am looking for people who can write a few nice paragraphs with each post. I would also like to say that a firm understanding of both spelling and grammar are required, simply because without those components I won't be able to keep writing. Below I will put a couple of pairings and themes I feel like playing, can be mixed and matched but there are a few must haves for my roleplays, all of which I will put below.

Must Haves:
-A dark theme, rape or slavery, something like that.
-A decent story/plot. Sure I love smut and these will be comprised mostly of smut, but I do need story and plot to keep me entertained.
-Proper use of grammar, capitalization, and sentence structure.

Some Things I Like:
-Incest. Mostly cousin x cousin or siblings, but uncle/aunt x niece/nephew isn't bad either. Won't do parent x child.
-Age play. This is mostly for stuff like teacher x student, but I have done a few where it was a young girl being raped by her neighbor or an older friend.
-Rape/Non-Con/blackmail.
-Anthro's. Only when paired with hardcore rape, hunter x hunted situation or something of the like.
-Pictures. As far as pictures go, I like anime or drawn pictures, they help me represent my characters and envision yours, although this isn't a must, I do like it.

Pairings I am craving:
-Teacher x Student. A young teacher and a student, have a plot for this one already in mind. (Taken)
-Aunt x Nephew. Have a couple of ideas but no solid plot. (Taken)
-Cousins. Have a couple of ideas for this one as well, but nothing solid.
-Elf x Human. Have two very distinct plots for this.
-Student x Student. Possibly the darkest idea I have is for this one.
-Prisoner x Prisoner x Guard. Either of the two pairings and this is a FxF only. Have a couple rough plots in my mind.
-Ino from Naruto x OC. Would have to be a character cool enough to be in the show, but I really like Ino and think it would be fun to try roleplaying as her. (Taken)
*New*-Kasumi x Miranda or a really good OC. This one would take a good bit of planning and be outside of the games themselves, no Shepard, no Normandy, just a Mass Effect Universe and our of story. Have basic ideas.
*New*-Vampire x Werewolf or Werewolf x Werewolf. A purely dark smut filled adventure. Have some plots.

Lastly, I do prefer threads, but I don't mind using PM's.

I would be willing to do an aunt x nephew roleplay, let me know if you're interested :)

if you're interested in doing student/teacher or something like that, give me a shout. I'm open for anything.

RaindropFairy said:
-Student x Student. Possibly the darkest idea I have is for this one.

I am interested in hearing your idea for the this pairing. So if its still open just send me a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom