Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lust in the Dungeon, Love in the Moonlight (Google and Blair)

Blair1216

Pulsar
blake-lively-vogue-red-lips.jpg

Violet stood on the balcony of her castle, looking out at the land that surrounded her. The harvest was plentiful, leaving the villagers well-cared for. The sky was clear, and the fields of blue bonnets looked like a vivid piece of artwork, moving with the wind with a grace that took her breath away each and every morning.

Of course, Violet knew that the kingdom was not always so blessed. There was a time that famine, war, and sin ruled the streets of her country. This was when her mother was Queen, standing at her father side. Her mother was a gracious woman, but illness took her top soon, and Violet did not share a single waking hour with her before she descended to the Heavens.

Blonde hair blowing loose in the wind, Violet's expression was peaceful, her lavender eyes holding a wisdom unheard of for a girl of eighteen years. She had matured early in both mind and body, giving her father a loyal woman to stand at his side. There was not a person in the land he trusted more that his daughter, leaving it an unwavering decision to leave the kingdom to her whenever he were to pass on.

A commotion could be heard from the entrance of the castle, making Violet's eyebrows furrow. Turning toward the double door that lead back inside, she quickly moved across her room and toward the staircase, her guard following no less that a step behind. With each step, her royal blue dress swirled around her in a fury, accentuating her tiny waist and curvaceous hips and bust. There was no man in the kingdom that did not notice that their Princess was a gorgeous woman; a woman that would never be denied a bed if she cared to take it.

"Father?" she called, nearing the bottom of golden stair case. She saw her father talking to a man, whom she could not see his face, and all of the castle guards with their swords drawn. Her eyes were wide with confusion and a twinge of fear, only seeing a scene like this when one of her father's guards had committed treason of the highest caliber.

Gracefully, Violet descended the staircase, approaching the source of the scene.

normal_PDVD_511.jpg

For Maleus this night had been a long time coming, eighteen years to the day to be exact, down the the exact hour. Eighteen years ago at this very hour the princess of the kingdom had been born and nearly died due to illness. Of course he had arrived just in time in order to save her life... for a price of course because powers like his never came without a cost. Her father, the kind, had been desperate and ready to agree to just about anything at that point, he had just lost his wife and was perhaps minutes away from loosing his newborn daughter... and that desperation had worked wonderfully for the Sorcerer.

He had saved the life of the young princess and then of course left without another word, only a small smile and a nod of his head towards the king. Then he went back to his normal work, on a dark edge of the kingdom isolated from anyone else who might stumble upon him. He was one of the most powerful Sorcerers on the planet, well over two hundred years old but still not looking more then a man in his mid twenties... one of the more minor benefits of the vast power that he had accumulated. For him the eighteen years passed rather quickly, more power was accumulated, his influence expanded, and two of his rivals destroyed each other in a war that no one ever noticed outside of a few very select people.

But as the time approached he began to prepare for something significantly more important, the eighteenth birthday of the Princess, the day that he could claim her for his own use. As the time drew closer be became more and more excited and now that it was finally here he vanished from his home, only the reappear inside of the main hall of the palace in a puff of smoke, the guards nearby immediately leveling weapons at him in what they no doubt thought was a threatening manner as he explained to them they could either bring him the king or die.

Fortunately the guards were smart enough not to disobey him and soon the king was brought before him, at first looking annoyed but as soon as he locked eyes on the Sorcerer that look was replaced by one of abject terror. “Your highness...” The Sorcerer sneered with a smirk on his face, amusement shining in his eyes. "I own the beating heart in your daughter's chest, and I have come to collect it, Your Majesty, like I have promised. You may let me take your daughter, her heart and life unharmed and in my custody, or I can simply cut the heart out of her chest, leaving her die with you... now bring her to me quickly for I have little patience left after eighteen years.”

The King was at loss for words for a moment, looking at the Sorceror with pure fear and agony. His eyes darted from the man that stood in front of him to his daughter decending the stair case.

"Absolutely not," he roared, shaking his head in desperation. His jaw clenched, looking torn, and he urged his guards to tigthen their surrounding perimeter. Of course, the King knew better. He knew swords would not hard the Sorceror due to his strenght, the very reason he called upon him that faithful night eighteen years ago.

Violet caught the tail end of the Sorceror's retort, and she looked at her father with a confusion, her lavender eyes holding an innocent that could not be harnessed by anyone. As she finally let her feet hit the marble floor of the entrance, floating over to her father, it could be seen that she did not stand much taller than five feet.

Her blonde hair flew behind her shoulder as she looked at the Sorceror, her eyes narrowing.

"What is he saying, Father?" she asked, her eyes on the strange man in the door way. "Why does he seem to believe I am his to claim?"

The King flexed his jaw, his eyes going dark and cold. They only seemed to soften when he looked down at his daughter, placing his large hand on her cheek. When she looked in her father's eyes, she thought she saw him close to tears. Never had she seened her father cry...

Violet bit her lip and placed her hand on top of his.

"What is it, Father?" she whispered, worry filling her lavender eyes.

The King swallowed, and glanced over at the Sorceror, then back down at her. He shook his head, as if he were trying to wake up from an awful dream.

"My dear Violet," he whispered, looking as torn as ever. "I'm so sorry... I'm so, so sorry... I couldn't lose you! Not after I lost your mother in the same hour. There was no way I could watch you suffer so..."

He couldn't finish the story, but he didn't have to. Violet knew exactly where he was going with this... The Sorceror had saved her life, and in return, he had come to collect her. She was now eighteen years of age, a young adult in her prime. It was obvious as to why the Sorceror would want her now, not then.

Tears filled her innocent eyes, and Violet glanced over at the Sorceror, as if to confirm what she was already thinking. Her teeth caught her delicate bottom lip, and she knew that she had little choice in the matter. She left with him, or she died.

Mal couldn't help but roll his eyes and flex his shoulders a little bit as the guards began to tighten around them, glancing from one to the others as he prepared to just brush past them all. Really it would take him no effort at all to tear them apart the way that a mortal man would rip through wet tissue paper. Just as the power began to dance down his arms and to his finger tips the princess moved down the stairs and the Sorcerer let the power dissipate, to start a fight there would risk damaging his prize and while he would be able to restore the princess to health after just about any injury at all that hardly mattered to him, pain would become a part of her life latter on but for now he saw no reason to nake a needless risk.

He was polite enough to let the king explain to his daughter what had happened in the past, knowing that if he told her then she would just resist him and refuse to believe him, trying to hold onto hope that she would be rescued but if her father told her then it would help to crush that hope she might otherwise hold onto. “A simple enough deal and a quite fair one I would think.” He said with a sneer as he brushed past the guards, pushing their blades aside as he approached his prize. “I gave your your life, eighteen years of freedom and then in return you belong to me... the exact terms of the deal were laid out quite plainly from the start... your virginal flower is mine to claim and will be mine for the rest of your life.” And of course with his talent her life would be very long indeed, she had grown up to be beautiful in a way that men could only dream of and now she belonged solely to him... to be used however he saw fit.

He met her eyes with a small chuckle, knowing the fear that she no doubt felt and knowing that it wasn't the least bit misplaced. “Now now my dear, tears are hardly fitting for a young lady of your beauty on the night she is to be wed.” He teased, with a wave of his hand her clothing replaced by a white dress that left little to the imagination. “After all, it would be crude of me to rob this young woman of her innocence without doing the honorable thing and making her my wife.”

He had of course changed her into the dress before her father just to make the man suffer a little, the cruelty amusing him and the amusement shone clearly in his eyes as he reached out, taking the princesses left hand and sliding a simple gold band onto her finger, the band flashing with a bright red light for a moment and when it faded they were gone, leaving nothing behind.

Many many miles away, in a lavishly furnished bedroom with primarily dark colors, reds and blacks the Sorcerer and his new bride reappeared, not even an instant having past since they left.

http://weddingpros.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/weddding-dress-sexy.jpg?w=535

Violet's lavender eyes roamed the room with a mixture of fear and anger. The bedroom looked ironically similar to her bedroom in the castle, just as lavishly furnished, but the dark decor mocked it. It just confirmed what a different life she was being forced into, and it gave her a chill down her spine.

Turning toward him, her innocent eyes rimmed with salty, frustrated tears, Violet crossed her arms and glared at him. "You can claim me," she muttered, her stubborn nature evident in her shaking voice, "But I will never be a willing participant."

With that, she turned her head, making her golden hair fall over her shoulder. She felt exposed and ashamed, especiallly with the dress he put on her. Never had another person seen her in such a lack of clothes... Her smooth, untouched skin was on display from the plunging neckline that gave an open view to her large breasts, the cleavage deep and shameless, to the high slit up her thighs, showing off her toned legs. It took her moment to realize that she no longer had any panties on, making her feel that if she moved carelessly in the dress, her slit would be on full display. The dress made her think of the stories she had heard about women selling their bodies back during the darker times of the Kingdom. Apparently, woman would walk the streets, offering their pussies to men for exchange of gold. The image made Violet shudder, feeling dirty for even thinking it, but something about it made her insides stir, giving her a feeling she had never felt before... Only alone in the bathtub when she dared to touch her own nether regions. How on earth could her body betray her so?

Her back still to him, Violet clenched her jaw and tried to rid her mind of such dirty minded thoughts. She trained her eyes on the bed, large and adorened with black satin sheets. The bed was much to large for a single man, and the decor was far to sexy for normal use. She was an intelligent girl, and she knew exactly what that bed would be used for.

"I'll make you wish you never came to collect me," she warned, though he voice was tainted with a hesitant tone.

Mal had been watching her for years, through the help of a scrying dish he had spied on her late at night as she lay in bed, learning the way her room was laid out and had set up this room deep beneath his castle just for the similar appearance, of course it was a dark reflection of her own bedroom. He had wanted to create a place that would seem familiar and yet completely alien to her at the very same time just to help him have control over her. Anything he could do in order to have power over her he would do, magic was just one thing that he would use to keep her in line and there were so many more subtle things that he could do.

He sneered a little bit at her bravado, claiming that she would never belong to him, saying that she would make him regret his claim on her... did she really think that he was so powerless, that he was so uncreative that he wouldn't have ways to make her desire him, to beg for his touch? “Oh you have such a simple view of things my blushing bride.” He mocked her with a chuckle as he raised a hand and waved it a little bit, his fingers twisting in a complex pattern through the air, leaving violet light in its wake that hung in the air for a few moments before it began to fade from sight, though a similar glow surrounded her for a second before fading.

That spell was a rather simple one, the most basic thing of all that a person could possibly learn, the problem was that few people wanted that kind of knowledge and usually devoted themselves to power, he had only picked it up about ten years before in preparation for that night. It caused a combination of heightened arousal and at the same time stimulating the body of the person whom it was cast on so that the slightest breeze became an intense experience... but its final effect was wonderful because it kept the victim from climaxing until the caster allowed it.

“Yes Violet I think you will beg me rather soon... and I wont be touching you until you do.” He said with a chuckle as he sat down on the edge of the bed, his eyes alight with dark amusement as he stared at the princess. “Now let me just explain something to you, you are safe as long as you stay within my home and during the day you will be allowed outside of the castle. However the moment the sun sets if you aren't within these walls you will die, slowly and painfully... the first time this happens I will bring you back in time to keep you from expiring but there won't be a second chance.”

His words echoed through Violet's head, realization hitting her like a stack of bricks. He was very powerful, and no matter how quick-witted she thought herself to be, he was one step ahead. There was no way to be able to leave his clutched, daylight being something that would forever tease her into thinking she was free.

Violet felt a sudden jolt of energy go through her as he cast his spell. Watching him walk over and sit on the edge of the bed, she took his appearence in. He was no old man; nothing close to revolting. He had a nice figure, a mysterious face, and a decent posture. As her lavender eyes danced over his body, she had to stop herself from walking over to him, resting her knees on either side of her hips, spreading her legs for him... Why was she suddenly feeling this tingle sensation everywhere? Blushing, she noticed the worst thing of all. The rush of the foreign feeling that was corsing through her body was especially strong agaisnt her virgin pussy, buzzing at it and making her bite her lip.

For some odd reason, once again, the image of the woman she heard stories about were flooding her mind. Women wearing shirt skirts, no panties, thin bras and high heels walking the streets, selling their bodies... Opening their legs for men with such nonchalance... These images ran circles through Violet's brain, and before she could stop herself, her pussy was getting moist and buzzing with the unknown pleasure he put upon her. She felt dirty; like a common whore. Her breast were heaving, and her thighs were slick.

Through clenched teeth, Violet sneered at him, though her voice was rattled by whatever spell he put on her. "What have you done to me?"

Soon, her thighs were shaking and her fists were clenched. Biting her lip so hard it could draw blood, her hazy eyes looked over at the Sorceror. As much as her brain was telling her how awful this was; what a whore she was being, her body was screaming at her to pleasure herself. It was the same amount of pleasure she felt when she was alone in bed, spreading her pussy lips with her own fingers... She needed it. She needed something to relieve her of the absolute tourture of the spell he put on her. Her father would be so ashamed.

He knew just what the spell was doing to her, in fact he had experimented with it on several virgins before he had considered it ready to be used upon Violet, after all one couldn't just use something on a young lady as perfect as she was without knowing just what it would do, without knowing just how much she would be suffering. Each and every victim had reported that they experienced an overwhelming pressure in their body, a need to experience more and greater pleasure but had been unable to achieve a final release without his permission, unable to bring themselves the release they craved without his touch for their own fingers which many of them resorted to very quickly had never possibly been enough.

Slowly rising to his feet he approached her with a smile, reaching out for her and brushing his fingers down along her arm before suddenly grabbing her and pulling her close, his experiments with magic making him much much stronger then a normal man of his size and moving her was no more difficult then it would be to move a doll about. Pulling her close to him he turned her around so that her back was against his chest, his hardness pressed into her shapely rear through what little clothing they were both wearing. “You like it don't you princess.” He whispered into her ear, his lips brushing over her neck and the side of her face while his free hand moved down to her legs, so perfectly exposed by the perverse imitation of a bridal gown that she wore. “IT was a rather simple spell, one that raises arousal and heightens all sensations... but at the same time that it makes you need my touch like nothing else in the world it also keeps you from truly enjoying it unless I want you to.”

As he spoke he was grinding into her, his fingers moving along her legs slowly ever upward to push towards what he was sure was her dripping wet core, he could practically smell her arousal now, feel the heat of her body against his. Though her mind was rebelling her body needed him unlike anything else in the world. Given time he knew that her mind would cease to rebel, sooner or later she would have to give up on trying to fight him because no matter what she did he could and would make her debase herself before him and then show her the greatest pleasures that had ever been imagined. “GO on Violet, beg me for what you need...”

Before Violet knew what she was doing, she was pressing her ass into his groin and her back into his chest, her body rolling into him with an intense amount of pleasure. It seemed his voice heightened it and begged her to give in. Her lower lips were tingling, feeling the air that her core was exposed to from the lack of panties. Her legs shook, spreading to his hand. She couldn't make herself say it; couldn't make herself turn into the whore he wanted her to be. Afterall, she was a Princess, not some prostitute with low morals. Yet, the whine that ripped from her throat begged to differ, for the pressure she felt from the lack of the release was toruturing her.

Violet felt her nipples go hard beneath the revealing top of her bridal gown, and her head lolled back a little as her lavender eyes closed. Her teeth caught her bottom lip, and she literally felt her wetness starts to slide down her thighs. Her hands balled in fists, for if they didn't, Violet was sure they would reach out to rub her aching clit like she did at home alone in her bed. The thought drove her farther into her personal torture, and soon she was practically sobbing, wanting to be released from the hold he had on her. What was this spell? It was painful, the pleasure and need to feel his hands on her was driving her mad by the second, and it terrified her that the spell was taking over her instincts and thoughts.

"Touch me," she whispered, nearly in audible. It was as if her voice was attempting to hold itself back to no avail. "Oh, God, touch me." Her voice grew louder, above what would be considered a whisper, and her balled fists grabbed his upper thigh, digging her nails into his flesh. The Princess was moaning, her eyes squinted shut, and she felt her legs would give out. "Please, just make it stop! Touch me!"

The small smirk that seemed ever present on Mal's lips grew into a large grin as the princess began to roll against his body, he could feel the conflict as she tried to fight the spells control over her but he knew that it would never be enough to over come it, countless hours spent perfecting it meant that its control was complete and would never be over come. He gripped her hips as she moved against him and pressed harder against her, his swollen cock moving against her and practically aching to slip into her innocent virginal body, ruining her for anyone else though if the urge ever struck him it would be as simple as another wave of his hands to restore her virginity only to rob her of it again. For most men the pleasure of deflowering a woman this beautiful might only come once but he could experience as many times as he would like... taking her virginity many times in a single night wouldn't be hard.

Leaning his head down he placed his lips against her neck, lightly biting her flesh and his tongue teasing her gently as he heard her begging him to touch her flesh, felt her fingers digging into his flesh through his pants. He knew that he had her right where he wanted her but it wasn't enough for him just to have her begging for him, he needed to help to break her down as quickly as possible in order to render her less able to resist him, to remove her ability to fight against him. “Really Princess, already giving into me?” He asked as his hands began to move, the right hand sliding up over her stomach and brushing over her covered breasts, feeling her erect nipple through the thin top of the dress while his left hand move downward, to her thighs and then slowly sliding upward to rub against her virginal slit, increasing the pressure with every moment.

“I must say I am a bit disappointed by how little you were able to resist me, full blown whores lasted longer then you did under the effects of this spell... but just touching you won't be enough to get you the release you need... the pressure will only continue to build until I enter you for the first time... how much longer will you last my little royal slut?”

Back
Top Bottom