Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Nanny to Mommy (Closed to Ryanmo97 & Dreamer-)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

At 35, Ryan Morris had a seemingly perfect life. He had a very successful company, great kids, a nice home, a nice sized bank account, a loving wife. Everything was true except for the wife. His wife, Laura, seemingly worked consistently, she never wanted to take vacations with the family and the only time she didn't work was when she was pregnant with her four children. But every thing came to a head on the night of his 13th wedding anniversary. While he was getting ready to head to the restaurant, his wife left a message with his secretary that she was leaving for a business trip and wouldn't be back for a week.

Ryan was so mad, he headed straight home. When he got home he smiled when he saw his four children. His daughters, nine year-old Gwen, seven year-old twins Belle and Lilly. And, a son, six year-old Travis, in the living room watching TV and doing homework."Hello..."

"Hi, Daddy" said the girls.

"Hi, Dad," said the boy.

They all ran up and him and hugged him. He returned their hugs and looked at the somewhat surprised Nanny. He knew she wasn't expecting him home so soon. "She had to go out of town again..."

Audrey Alaric
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 132lbs
Hair: Long and pitch black
Eyes: electric blue
Body Type: Lean and curvy

Audrey had been with the children all day now, no one else was home. She was right now helping Travis with some of his math homework. Once it was finished and he went back to watching TV, she stands up to go check on the twins. But right at that moment the Master of the House comes in.

She watches as all of the children flock to there father, a small smile to her lips. But, she was confused as well. He was home so early... She had expected him and Laura back late. Though it seemed this was not the case. Her blue eyes seem to flash as a small appologetice frown appears on her lips. "I see... Will she be back soon?" Audrey asked.

Ryan looked up at his nanny/housekeeper, "No... She's going to be out of town for a week... I know you were going to order pizza for the kids and that's fine. Um... I'm going to head upstairs and change... I'll be down in a bit, OK?" Ryan then headed up to his room.

He walked upstairs to the room he shared with his wife, closed the door, and started to throw the pillows around the room... "God Damn it Laura! Some wife you are! Can't even remember our own damn anniversary...." Thankfully no one else in the house heard because the room was almost soundproof. He secretly had it done because he didn't want the kids to hear him cursing out their mother every time she disappointed him.

They watched the movie and ate dinner. When they ate he kept stealing glances at Audrey. The kids loved Audrey and he could tell that she loved them too.He wished that Kelly was the kids mother instead of Audrey. He knew what he had to do. That night, after the kids were all tucked into bed. He said, "Audrey, can I see you in my room?"

Audrey nods, watching as he goes up to his room. "Got it." She responds calmly, then looks over to the kids and crouching down with a small grin. "Now.. What does everyone want on their pizzia?" She asks with a laugh. Once she found out what they all wanted, she goes into the hallway to call the pizza place. The man confurmed it would take less then 30minutes for the food to arrive.

And once it did, she brought it into the larger kitchen, calling over the children with a light laugh. Tonight would be informal, a change for once. Audrey watches as they took their pizza with a thank you and smile, and started running for the family room.

When all was said and done, everyone was enjoying themselves while eatting their pizzia. She had put on a movie that was one of the Childrens favoirts, just as another treat. But, soon dinner was over and it was time to take the children to sleep. She put them all into bed, kissing their forheads with a good-night kiss.

Audrey turned off the lights and walked back into the family room to clean up, but Ryan had beat her to it. She stoped at his words, arching an eyebrow in responce. "Yes... I'll be right there." She said, thinking she had done something wrong... But since she couldn't recall anything, she just became more confused. With a small sigh she heads up to his room with him, entering silently.

Ryan and Audrey went into the master suite. There was a large king sized bed and they sat down on the edge of it. He paused for a moment and said, "Audrey, I wanted you to know that I will be filing for divorce from Laura tomorrow morning. I will be giving her quite a bit of money if she doesn't contest the divorce. Also, I'll be asking for full custody of the children. This won't affect your employment with me. You mean so much to the children and they love you so much. I could never take you away from them... You know... I wish you were the mother of my children. You love them as if they were your own."

Audrey sits down on the edge of the bed as well, her face seeming to be compleatly emotionless as the moment. Only until Ryan started going on about divorceing Laura. Her eyes seemed to reflect a flicker of disbelief, and she starts to stand up with a small worried frown. "Wait... I'm sorry but are you sure you want to do this? This is a choice you cant take back you know.. What if your makeing the wrong one?" She asks caoutiously, not wanting to step on his toes. Then at his other words she only shakes her head with a small sigh, "I dont mind about my imployment, as long as the children are safe and in good hands." Audrey comments with a tiny smile. Though blood rushed to her cheaks at his last spoken words. "Its true.. I do love them... But I could never replace their actuall mother..." She says with some disapointment.

Ryan nodded when Audrey said asked if he was sure he wanted to divorce Laura. "I'm sure... Laura doesn't love me or the children. She's hardly here she always leaves before the children get up. She never wants to go on vacation with us... I'm making the right choice." He then takes Audrey's hand, "There is something else I need to tell you... I really like you, Audrey... But, I'm a one woman man... but since my marrage is over. I'm not afraid to express my feelings for you." Ryan then went in to kiss her.

When Ryan took Audrey's hand he pulled her down so she was now face to face with him. She listened to his words while her electric blue eyes flashed. What... Had he lost his sences? He had never shown her any affection in all the years she worked here. It had always been her and the children. "I..." But her words were cut off as he started to lean in. But her eyes suddenly flash wide and her hand whips out to softly hold his shoulder, but also keeping him from kissing her. "No... Your not thinking straight. Your just confused right now.." She said, trying to convince him he was just upset over his wife. Her heart was hammering in her chest as there faces were only inches apart now.

"I am thinking straight. You are a wonderful warm caring person. I've been attracted to you for some time but I couldn't express my feelings because I was married to Laura. But, now that my marriage is over... We can be together..." He sat there and held her hands. He wanted to kiss her but he didn't want to scare her.

Audrey could only laugh slightly, but more in a ruefull chuckle. She looked at him with an arched eyebrow, trying to appear emotionless. "But.. What makes you think I have any feelings for you?" She asked, trying to keep the heat from rushing to her cheaks. Of course... It was a lie. Maybe in vain, but it was a lie. She had always felt something for him, but knew he could never feel that way in return. Ryan was a very successful busness man. He was weathy and had many paths open to him... But Audrey was a House keeper and Nanny. Nothing in comparison to him.

"I don't know..." he said, "But, if you can honestly tell me that you don't have feelings for me. I'll never bring this up again and we can just continue as boss and employee..."

She nods slowly, but you could hear the sound of her swollowing. Audrey was never very good at lieing, but she would give it a shot. "I.. I dont have any feelings for you Mr. Morris." She tried to speak clearly, but trembled only alittle. She starts pulling her hands away from him, glanceing tword the ground. This is how it should be... Then why did she feel so lonley?

Audrey only nods and turns away without another word. Now heading to bed. It had been a long day... and she was tired. So she lets out a somber sigh, trying not to think to much about what just happened. She gets ready for bed then lays down in her room... Closeing her eyes to wake up tomorrow morning.

The next morning, Ryan got up before everyone else. He made some coffee and called his lawyer. He had her draw up the divorce papers. Then he started to make breakfast.

Audrey wakes up with a small yawn, rubbing her eyes tiredly. It was the weekend so the children were asleep. And would be for awhile longer. She slowly gets dressed and heads down staires to the kicthen. But stops suddenly, seeing Ryan cooking. "Your... Cooking? But you never cook..." She said as she looked over his shoulder to what he was makeing.

Ryan was making chocolate chip pancakes and bacon. "I know... But, I thought it would be nice if I made breakfast... I called my laywer this morning and she is starting to work on the divorce papers. I don't expect Laura to contest the divorce or ask for custody of the kids."

Audrey nods alittle and runs her fingers through her long black hair. "I see... Well I hope everything goes well. You should have the children." She says calmly, then goes over to the sink to wash dishes

Back
Top Bottom