Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fuck Am I Reading? (Thoughts, Mindless Banter)

Noises
Last night I was forced awake. Another serious of heated exchanges, one party crying and the other yelling to prove some adolescent point that really, shouldn't of been brought up. I've seemingly gotten past my emotional attachment to such things. It's the noise that only annoys me now. Intervening has failed, more then once. A tribute to the idea, that if they don't want it fixed, don't bother. Then again, would my contribution even assist to a solution? It worries me; regardless, I'll continue taking it with a healthy dose of salt.

Advice
Normally, I fight advice. I felt, if not was utterly convinced, that I knew what I was doing. Of course surviving one's childhood with little to no assistance of others can create such a mental notion, such a state of self-confidence that overwhelms real logical thought. But lately, I've become more receptive. Perhaps a late maturity in accepting help, in knowing I'm not alone in my dilemmas.

A story, if you've bother reading. A male and a female are in love; scratch that, were in love. Ended with both parties decimated, a sort of 'Love only through touch' it turned out to be. Anyway, now modernized the male decided to send her a 'anonymous gift', even though he had himself a new partner, one he adored for all of her aspects.

A plan set, a method summarized and prepared. He was utterly believed this would send that feeling of hidden love to her, to give her memories that the male so desired to have her feel again. But the most unlikely individual came in. Asked of his tale, and told him he was being illogical.

Their pasts, were actually similar. Defiant to criticism even has the acquaintance left, he pondered his own plan. He realized how foolhardy it was, how unnecessary and utterly useless it would of been. It was indeed time to move on, even if his heart fought all the way, something would have to give.

Moral of the Story? Homosexuals give some of the most convincing and healthy tidbits of advice. Heed their words well!

Flem
Flu is gone, thanks to the mysterious omnipotent force that made delicious ham sandwiches I can actually taste! I was utterly dreading the idea of being hospitalized again. Being in a room for five hours with a breathing apparatus hooked to one's face isn't as pleasant as one would believe. Though I think I'll pretend to be a little ill for the rest of the day. It's nice to take a break from the world, and the duties it forces upon you without sign of pause. Momentary, but grand.

Back
Top Bottom