Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout 3 RP (OPEN/ NEED MORE PLAYERS/Update on first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unusual was how quick they attempt to cater themselves, even more so nourishing his ego by implanting some fantasy of a Super mutant taking the remnants of Paradise Falls and by reform cause a metamorphosis that would ultimately lead to forging a powerful entity possibly rivaling Caesar's Legion down and New California Republic. The cunning brute found it unnecessary to interrupt the ladies in their little speech regarding him, definitely vying for power in the Capital Wasteland judging in exploiting an intelligent super soldier like himself in their alliance. There were perks with his longevity by analyzing the patterns of humans, noting tactics and historic events that caused such the rise and fall of numerous civilizations existing in the wastes. Throughout his grueling years as both a human and a super mutant it never did occur to him to seize power, content with the doctrine to be an emissary of war. Contemplating on their audacious plan to rise beyond their station, the idea had its temptation, yet being bound by duty and wealth became his main priorities.

“This ploy is farfetched by definition, but for now we can discuss the demise of your boss. My reputation already precedes me, though plans for expansion is a battle you ladies have yet to truly witness. A bold compromise, one could see it as a means of deceiving someone with false dreams. No matter for now just show me the caps, then tell me exactly what you desire of me. "

These slavers wished to usher in a new age; Hakon primary concern at the very moment was eliminating his next target whether it was with his weapon or his fist. Restraining the barbaric essence fueled by violence was utter bullshit, knowing fully well the master engineered them to be evolved humans and naturally superior killing machines that sought to create a new future absent of any influence of the past triggering the Great War. Indeed he wanted compensation through this civil war within the settlement, but his true calling was extinguishing the life of another. Savoring the calamity unleashed on the band of raiders from earlier, passionate sex only reminded him of the thrill that caused goose bumps all over.

razerwing said:
The night was calm, peaceful, the soldier shifting lightly in his sleep. Being this close to Grayditch, and then having that burn incident had made him somewhat restless. The thoughts of what he'd heard about that last bunker didn't help calm him down all too much either. Eventually, he settled down, at least on the outside. In his mind, he was back with his caravan, reliving a particularly horrid moment. Gunfire erupted from everywhere at the same time, and instantly, the lead guards fell. Bullets kicked up dirt around the remaining guards' feet, smashing into the side of their Brahaman, bringing the big cow-like creatures down. The guards returned fire, their more sophisticated, uniform laser rifles blasted away the opposition, this time. There were a lot of Raiders. Grant shifted, groaning lightly. That day he had lost two of the best guards in that squad. The dream blurred out, and soon, they were in Grayditch, transporting a cargo of weapons and fuel. It was a stupid mistake, taking fuel through Fireant territory, but it was also the quickest route, and they were behind schedule.

The ants had come out of nowhere, their tell-tale clicking strangely absent. It was strange, these ants were bigger, darker then their counterparts, and yet they were silent walkers. Grant could never figure out, but he had the sneaking suspicion that the professor had been experimenting with genes again. Damn him. Before the guards could react, they directed their fiery breath toward the Brahman carrying the fuel tanks, the result being quite explosive. As they shot at the pesky ants, pieces of their cargo carrier came down upon them, some chunks big enough to break bones. Those souls were carried off screaming, or burned to crisps where they lay. Either way, their screams were heart rending, and mind shattering. Those screams of pain and agony had seared themselves in Grant's head, never leaving, always there to taunt him, mock him with thoughts of revenge. Just as the last ant turned to face him, he woke, sitting ramrod straight, his bandaged hand jerking out for his gun and coming into contact with a metal canister. It collided with the floor, making a loud bang, forcing the soldier to instinctively freeze. Did he wake Pick?

Pick wasn’t too well. Images of all those Fireants appearing in her dreams. No matter what she dreamed of, there was an ant. She dreamed about picking the lock of the most secured door there ever was and behind the door, was an ant. She dreamed of eating the most delicious foods ever and there was a fucking ants. Ants were fucking everywhere. Damn Grant. Well…okay, so she couldn’t give him all the blame, but still. She was getting really tired of seeing of these fucking ants. She tried to dream of something else. Something that wouldn’t involve having an appear. She dreamed about Megaton, about her line of work and how she was asked for help. She even dreamed about the infamous Enclave asking her for her as well as the Brotherhood of Steel. Yeah, this was a much better dream. She even dreamed of both the Enclave and of TBoS shooting up all those blasted Fireants. It almost felt surreal. Some threw grenades and she could honestly hear them go off in her head. One was chucked and it literally sounded like it was close to her, until she actually heard the loud crash and Pick flopped off her bed, rolling to the edge and fell face flat on the floor.

She grunted, her breasts taking the impact as they pressed hard against the cold floor. “O-Ow..”She mumbled, arms shaking, she moved to sit up, wincing from the pain in her chest. “W-What…the….fuck.”She rubbed her chest and looked up, seeing Grant was up as well. Her eyes then moved to the empty tin can on the floor and she glared up at him. “Fucking serious?”She asked, limbs still shaking as she forced herself off the floor and sit back on the bed, eyes still glaring at him. “Did you have a bad dream, or did you simply feel like waking the hell out of me?”She asked, rubbing her chest still. Landing on your breasts wasn’t fun, especially when they were nice and mildly big like her’s.

Razgriz said:
Mikael smelled her arousal skyrocket as she slowly gave into him once more, her core radiating heat and moisture through her shorts and washing over the massive meat sandwiched between. Just once more, and then they could leave. He didn't have much hair to grip onto, but he felt her nails leave the small divets she put into his head, which slowly filled back out to leave no evidence of their existence.

He wasted no time; soon, her newly acquired clothes were removed from her curvy form, thrown to the side and surprisingly un-ripped in any form. Her now bare pussy lips were parted against his shaft; he could feel her juices leaking over his balls, her full firm breasts pressed against his broad chest and her nipples grinding against him. He purred - well, purred like a lion, anyway, though it was more of a deep-throated growl - as she bit his ear, the tingles of pleasure roaring through his massively muscular form.

He reached down to his turgid flesh and removed her hand from his engorged head, pressing the fat tip against her sopping hole. "That all depends....on the intensity of the kill" he grunted, his now well-tanned skin shining in the burning sun. Mikael then shoved his length inside in one fluid, brutal thrust, penetrating her cervix and forcing his entire cock into her. For a moment, he paused, letting her feel the size of the intrusion now firmly lodged in her before pulling out and slamming back into her, each thrust pressing her lusciously-curved form against the smooth boulder. "If you...don't want to fly.....I suggest you hold tight...woman" he grunted as he pounded her with all the vigor he could muster.

With her hand pushed away, she wrapped it around his neck, holding on. She could only smirk at his reply. Before she could reply, she let out a lewd moan, the sudden invasion of his dick stretching her once more. She shook against him, her pussy walls seeming to throb and clench around his shaft in joy. She felt him, every bit of him, inside her, touching her in the most intimidate and lewd ways. Her back rubbed against the boulder, though it was smooth, her skin would still be marked from the chaffing. She didn’t care. She was concentrating on how he worked his dick, teasing her as he pulled out almost all the way then slammed back into her, going all the way to the hilt. Her hands clamped down on his shoulders, her nipples and breasts rubbing severely against his chest. Her forehead was pressed against his, sweat gleaming down her skin, the dusky sky giving off whatever bit of lit there was to their straining bodies. “Oh God.”She gasped, her legs wrapped around his hips. “Fucking….animal.”She moaned, trying to work her hips against his, trying to angle herself in order to get that dick of his to rub her the right-

And there she went, throwing her head back as she shifted her hips into the perfect position. His cock slid in and out and with the way she was angled, he also managed to rub at her clit, her cunt walls spasming at the contact. “Fuck yes…yes, yes.”She cried, her nails biting into his shoulders, drawing blood from his thick skin. She ran then down, scratching him until she released him and slammed her hands on either side of her hips, slapping at the boulder behind her, her nails cracking the hard surface until she was holding onto the rock for dear life. His dick held her up, as did her legs around his hips. She had to look, had to see where they were connected. “Fill me Mikael. Pump it all in me.”She said, her eyes watching his dick slip in and out of her went cunt. It glistened with her juices and Nova caught herself licking her lips. She wanted to lick him again, taste him like before. Her body would be fully charged thanks to him and she was in a way, grateful

Sanoci said:

Unusual was how quick they attempt to cater themselves, even more so nourishing his ego by implanting some fantasy of a Super mutant taking the remnants of Paradise Falls and by reform cause a metamorphosis that would ultimately lead to forging a powerful entity possibly rivaling Caesar's Legion down and New California Republic. The cunning brute found it unnecessary to interrupt the ladies in their little speech regarding him, definitely vying for power in the Capital Wasteland judging in exploiting an intelligent super soldier like himself in their alliance. There were perks with his longevity by analyzing the patterns of humans, noting tactics and historic events that caused such the rise and fall of numerous civilizations existing in the wastes. Throughout his grueling years as both a human and a super mutant it never did occur to him to seize power, content with the doctrine to be an emissary of war. Contemplating on their audacious plan to rise beyond their station, the idea had its temptation, yet being bound by duty and wealth became his main priorities.

“This ploy is farfetched by definition, but for now we can discuss the demise of your boss. My reputation already precedes me, though plans for expansion is a battle you ladies have yet to truly witness. A bold compromise, one could see it as a means of deceiving someone with false dreams. No matter for now just show me the caps, then tell me exactly what you desire of me. "

These slavers wished to usher in a new age; Hakon primary concern at the very moment was eliminating his next target whether it was with his weapon or his fist. Restraining the barbaric essence fueled by violence was utter bullshit, knowing fully well the master engineered them to be evolved humans and naturally superior killing machines that sought to create a new future absent of any influence of the past triggering the Great War. Indeed he wanted compensation through this civil war within the settlement, but his true calling was extinguishing the life of another. Savoring the calamity unleashed on the band of raiders from earlier, passionate sex only reminded him of the thrill that caused goose bumps all over.

Slash attempted to rise on her feet and to her satisfaction, she was in pain, nor bow-legged. Like Void, she cleaned herself up, wiping away the remains of the Mutant’s love juices from her hair, face and rest of her body. With the collected clean water, she gave herself a brief wipe down, not wishing to waste such a precious thing. Clean water was hard to come by, especially when one tried to steal it from Rivet City. “Farfetched it may seem, but what else do you expect from us. What else can one do out here in the wastes. Ban together and build a utopia where flowers and sunshine dreams exist.” She snorted. “I think not. Humor us if you like. It’s only an idea. If we die trying to see it through, then that is our fault. This world is shit and there is no point in living in it.” Walking over to the same lockers where Void dressed, she opened one that had a star in the front and rummaged through, pulling out a pair of charcoal colored shorts, followed by a black ripped up wife beater. She slid on the shorts and buttoned them, the shirt going on next. There were rips, the bottom swells of her breasts showing as well as her belly button and a bit of her back. She combed out her hair with a broken hair brush and changed eye patches. This one was white with a black heart in the middle. She grabbed a hunting knife that sat in the back, along with the thigh belt and strapped on, making sure it was secure.

In another locker, she opened that one and popped the back, slamming her fist until it unlached and took a decent looking leather pouch that weighed almost a pound. She slammed the panel back in place and closed the locked, turning away. “ I believe this should help in a few things I want.”She tossed him the back. “2500 caps. For starters. What I want is info. What did Eulogy want with you? And how did he meet you?” She asked, grabbing her boots from where she left them and slipped them on, tapping the heel to adjust them.

Void was ready as well, her arms crossed in front of her chest. “Eulogy is a very paranoid man. He mostly never hires anyone outside of Paradise Falls. So, what did he offer you?

Grant sighed, shaking his head as she woke up and landed quite comedically on her breasts. "Well, while that was fun to watch, I didn't mean to scare the living shits out of you." He rubbed his eyes, looking away from her towards the gun rack on the wall. "Just a bad dream that's all. Haven't really gotten much sleep since..... well, let's just say I haven't gotten much sleep in a while." With a small grimace and a few seconds of crackling, he stood up, rubbing his shoulder gingerly. Fianlly, he looked at her, then at the metal can, picking it up and setting it back from where it came. "The Ants have a tendency to come out during the day. They like the heat, and now that they know there are actual people inside their territory, they are going to be on guard. That means more of them to deal with, and the sound they make, I can't copy." He shrugged, wincing again as a loud crack sounded from his arm. 'Ah balls,' he thought, rolling his shoulders.

"Before I go off on a tangent or start rambling, I think we should leave really soon. I know you need your...... your beauty sleep...... oh for the love of God, will you stop rubbing your boobs? Makes it kind of hard to concentrate." A small, less cheerful version of his smile tugged at his lips. Whatever happened to wake him up had to be bad, because he always seemed cheerful, even after he came back down to Earth after being burnt up the way he was. "Anyway, as I was saying, I know you like your beauty sleep, but even in a bunker like this, you can't be safe. Hell, from what I heard, even the vaults weren't safe. Craziness and cockroaches the size of little dogs, yadda yadda, blah blah blah. Besides, it's cooler at night."

(Lol I don't want to interrupt anyone's fun so I suppose I'll lone wolf it for a bit)
Azazels eyes flickered open, his crystal orbs stared at the leaves of the tree he had fallen asleep under. Once again, he had gotten drunk out of his mind, a bottle of fresh whiskey sat on his stomach. His hand lifting it to get the final drops of the strange wondrous liquid out and into his mouth, however it was empty, completely dry like the barren wastelands of this world. The booming crack of a headache hit him first, his hand slipping up to his head as he moaned in agony slightly. Taking a couple moments to readjust himself as he slid his body up the hard wooden trunk of the tree. His hand pulling out a small white vial, a small amount of the precious drug Advil rested inside. Slipping the cap of he popped two pills into his mouth, simply swallowing before closing it off and sliding it away. His eyes looked over the package that was set in front of him, it gave him a simple code phrase. 'The milkman sails at midnight.'

"The fuck?"Azazel said, his tone groggy the effects of the alcohol still lingering in his mind and breath. As he lifted the package to a better height, it said nothing of whom it was to be delivered. Simply that it is to be delivered to whoever realizes he is the courier, and obviously knows the code phrase. Hell, chances of that happening were slim. He didn't look like any average day courier, and he wasn't abou to go advertising a random brown package with unknown contents around these towns. That is unless he felt a tad suicidal.

It was strange, a breeze had blown by as his shaky steps moved him out of the trees, breaking out into a small town of sorts. He couldn't remember shit...where in the fuck was he? Was it possible he had simply been drunk for a day and passed out in a completely different town? He had to figure out where he was, or he'd have no clue where to go. However...the people here sees to be busy with their own work. An exasperated sigh escaped his lips. "Fuck me."

SpecialKay said:
(Lol I don't want to interrupt anyone's fun so I suppose I'll lone wolf it for a bit)
Azazels eyes flickered open, his crystal orbs stared at the leaves of the tree he had fallen asleep under. Once again, he had gotten drunk out of his mind, a bottle of fresh whiskey sat on his stomach. His hand lifting it to get the final drops of the strange wondrous liquid out and into his mouth, however it was empty, completely dry like the barren wastelands of this world. The booming crack of a headache hit him first, his hand slipping up to his head as he moaned in agony slightly. Taking a couple moments to readjust himself as he slid his body up the hard wooden trunk of the tree. His hand pulling out a small white vial, a small amount of the precious drug Advil rested inside. Slipping the cap of he popped two pills into his mouth, simply swallowing before closing it off and sliding it away. His eyes looked over the package that was set in front of him, it gave him a simple code phrase. 'The milkman sails at midnight.'

"The fuck?"Azazel said, his tone groggy the effects of the alcohol still lingering in his mind and breath. As he lifted the package to a better height, it said nothing of whom it was to be delivered. Simply that it is to be delivered to whoever realizes he is the courier, and obviously knows the code phrase. Hell, chances of that happening were slim. He didn't look like any average day courier, and he wasn't abou to go advertising a random brown package with unknown contents around these towns. That is unless he felt a tad suicidal.

It was strange, a breeze had blown by as his shaky steps moved him out of the trees, breaking out into a small town of sorts. He couldn't remember shit...where in the fuck was he? Was it possible he had simply been drunk for a day and passed out in a completely different town? He had to figure out where he was, or he'd have no clue where to go. However...the people here sees to be busy with their own work. An exasperated sigh escaped his lips. "Fuck me."

Iris was crouched in the branches of a sturdy apple tree gathering several for trading when she heard it. The unmistakable tune of a cursing drunk man headed her way. She stayed where she was, knowing that she was better hidden within its foliage than down on the ground, even in the darkness. She cursed her luck when he plopped down right underneath her tree and continued his drunken tirade, although she couldn't really understand what he was slurring about. And then the stench hit her seconds later. Iris fought hard not to gag, it smelled like the man had bathed in liquor and had been sweating all day.

From what she could see he had dark hair, but that's about all she could make out. She wished she could light up a cigarette, but even if the man was very inebriated, it was unlikely he would miss the smell of the smoke or the clicking of her lighter. It definitely looked like he was settling to be there for awhile, she could just make out that half of the liquid in the bottle remained. Iris wrinkled her nose and sat back in the tree, trying to get as comfortable as possible. As soon as the guy passed out she'd make a run for it.

Unfortunately, Iris's luck was not working in her favor recently and she woke up just before the guy on the ground started talking to himself. She watched him take something from a bottle, hoping he wasn't some crazy chem addict and noticed the package in his hand seconds before he did. She wasn't at all sure if it had been in his hand last night, but it was too dark to see much of anything then. Once he finally got up and moved the 10 feet to the edge of the apple grove, she knew that she wouldn't get a better chance if she didn't want to be stuck here all day. Iris quickly pulled her blue-black hair into a bun so it wouldn't catch on the tree and rose unsteadily, prepared to silently climb down on the opposite side. Instead she wobbled unsteadily and promptly fell out of the tree with a loud thump. Her leg had fallen asleep... "Uuuugh," she groaned, it was not her week.

Lustfull_Sin said:
With her hand pushed away, she wrapped it around his neck, holding on. She could only smirk at his reply. Before she could reply, she let out a lewd moan, the sudden invasion of his dick stretching her once more. She shook against him, her pussy walls seeming to throb and clench around his shaft in joy. She felt him, every bit of him, inside her, touching her in the most intimidate and lewd ways. Her back rubbed against the boulder, though it was smooth, her skin would still be marked from the chaffing. She didn’t care. She was concentrating on how he worked his dick, teasing her as he pulled out almost all the way then slammed back into her, going all the way to the hilt. Her hands clamped down on his shoulders, her nipples and breasts rubbing severely against his chest. Her forehead was pressed against his, sweat gleaming down her skin, the dusky sky giving off whatever bit of lit there was to their straining bodies. “Oh God.”She gasped, her legs wrapped around his hips. “Fucking….animal.”She moaned, trying to work her hips against his, trying to angle herself in order to get that dick of his to rub her the right-

And there she went, throwing her head back as she shifted her hips into the perfect position. His cock slid in and out and with the way she was angled, he also managed to rub at her clit, her cunt walls spasming at the contact. “Fuck yes…yes, yes.”She cried, her nails biting into his shoulders, drawing blood from his thick skin. She ran then down, scratching him until she released him and slammed her hands on either side of her hips, slapping at the boulder behind her, her nails cracking the hard surface until she was holding onto the rock for dear life. His dick held her up, as did her legs around his hips. She had to look, had to see where they were connected. “Fill me Mikael. Pump it all in me.”She said, her eyes watching his dick slip in and out of her went cunt. It glistened with her juices and Nova caught herself licking her lips. She wanted to lick him again, taste him like before. Her body would be fully charged thanks to him and she was in a way, grateful
Mikael continued to thrust his rigid dick into Nova's tight, welcoming body; he had to admit, she was a really good fuck. Better than the others that was for damn certain. He could feel the diamond-hard buds capping her sizable breasts grind against the flesh of his broad, rock-hard chest, her pussy gripping his heated shaft in obvious bliss and enjoyment. He could feel the heat drop as their heated fucking continued, the cool night air seeming to invigorate him even more. Aside from the interruption where the idiot Raiders tried to ambush them, they had been going at it almost nonstop.

At her request to fill her with his cum, Mikael grunted and replied, "Is that what my woman wants? To be filled endlessly?" He paused for a moment to change the pace of his thrusting, using slightly shorter strokes but increasing the speed at which he drove his length into Nova's channel, his thickly veined length rubbing her pussy walls roughly and stretching her out. "I think....I can do that" he then added, a devilish grin spreading across his face.

His engorged sack began tingling and tightening, telling the behemoth his release was near. "Hold tight to me, woman!" He then gave that characteristic final thrust as he drove himself to the hilt inside Nova, the tip of his cock making a small bump in her belly as it pressed up against her. His male hardness throbbed and pulsed, dumping what seemed like an impossible amount of cum into Nova, easily the largest load yet. Over and over again, thick streams poured into her, the plug caused by his cock and her cervical ring not letting a single drop escape. The volume soon became apparent as her stomach began to round out; by the time he finished, her belly made her look like she was easily six months pregnant.

(There's a scary thought: Nova rearing Mikael's mutant son or daughter, lol)

razerwing said:
Grant sighed, shaking his head as she woke up and landed quite comedically on her breasts. "Well, while that was fun to watch, I didn't mean to scare the living shits out of you." He rubbed his eyes, looking away from her towards the gun rack on the wall. "Just a bad dream that's all. Haven't really gotten much sleep since..... well, let's just say I haven't gotten much sleep in a while." With a small grimace and a few seconds of crackling, he stood up, rubbing his shoulder gingerly. Finally, he looked at her, then at the metal can, picking it up and setting it back from where it came. "The Ants have a tendency to come out during the day. They like the heat, and now that they know there are actual people inside their territory, they are going to be on guard. That means more of them to deal with, and the sound they make, I can't copy." He shrugged, wincing again as a loud crack sounded from his arm. 'Ah balls,' he thought, rolling his shoulders.

"Before I go off on a tangent or start rambling, I think we should leave really soon. I know you need your...... your beauty sleep...... oh for the love of God, will you stop rubbing your boobs? Makes it kind of hard to concentrate." A small, less cheerful version of his smile tugged at his lips. Whatever happened to wake him up had to be bad, because he always seemed cheerful, even after he came back down to Earth after being burnt up the way he was. "Anyway, as I was saying, I know you like your beauty sleep, but even in a bunker like this, you can't be safe. Hell, from what I heard, even the vaults weren't safe. Craziness and cockroaches the size of little dogs, yadda yadda, blah blah blah. Besides, it's cooler at night."

She couldn’t help but pat her breasts a bit, until she jumped when he yelled at her. “Oh for fucks sake. They hurt and it’s your damn fault for scaring the shit out of me. So fucking deal with it.”She said, giving herself one last rub down before she finally took her hands away from her chest and settled her hands on either side of her. “I get why we can’t stay here. I personally never like to stay in one place for more than three hours or so. The only safe place I can sleep soundly is Megaton, but since we’re away from it.”She shrugged and stood up, stretching her arms up and over her head. “I can care less about beauty sleep. Not like anyone gives a fuck about how beautiful a woman looks. So long as they’re alive and wily, any man would fuck them.” Moving to the gun rack, Pick gazed at the various weapons and frowned. There were mostly guns she couldn’t use herself. She would rather stick with her flimsy little handgun and brass knuckles. Moving towards an ammo cabinet, she began to take as much ammo as her pouch could hold, plus a few first aid items. She even replaced her Brass Knuckles with ones more new and shinier. “I think its night time already, so we better move on out of here and use the dark to our advantage. The more night we use, the more will be ever to cover and get to the next location.
Razgriz said:
Mikael continued to thrust his rigid dick into Nova's tight, welcoming body; he had to admit, she was a really good fuck. Better than the others that was for damn certain. He could feel the diamond-hard buds capping her sizable breasts grind against the flesh of his broad, rock-hard chest, her pussy gripping his heated shaft in obvious bliss and enjoyment. He could feel the heat drop as their heated fucking continued, the cool night air seeming to invigorate him even more. Aside from the interruption where the idiot Raiders tried to ambush them, they had been going at it almost nonstop.

At her request to fill her with his cum, Mikael grunted and replied, "Is that what my woman wants? To be filled endlessly?" He paused for a moment to change the pace of his thrusting, using slightly shorter strokes but increasing the speed at which he drove his length into Nova's channel, his thickly veined length rubbing her pussy walls roughly and stretching her out. "I think....I can do that" he then added, a devilish grin spreading across his face.

His engorged sack began tingling and tightening, telling the behemoth his release was near. "Hold tight to me, woman!" He then gave that characteristic final thrust as he drove himself to the hilt inside Nova, the tip of his cock making a small bump in her belly as it pressed up against her. His male hardness throbbed and pulsed, dumping what seemed like an impossible amount of cum into Nova, easily the largest load yet. Over and over again, thick streams poured into her, the plug caused by his cock and her cervical ring not letting a single drop escape. The volume soon became apparent as her stomach began to round out; by the time he finished, her belly made her look like she was easily six months pregnant.

(There's a scary thought: Nova rearing Mikael's mutant son or daughter, lol)

His woman? Was she? She honestly, didn’t know nor did she care really. They were basically fuck buddies, using each other to relieve the tension they both built up. The sun had finally set, Nova’s body continued to be fucked endlessly. The cool air wrapped around her heated skin, but it did nothing to cool her or Mikael down. She licked her lips; her eyes could be seen glowing in the dark practically. He shifted his method and his thrust became shorter and faster, making her moan and grunt, her voice catching in the slight humid wind. “Oh Fuck.”She gasped, her arms banding around his thick neck, bouncing up and down wildly. She could feel his dick tense and tingle, her own pussy doing the same thing, gripping his shaft like a glove, refusing to let him go. “Oh God. C-Cumming. Cumming, Cumming, cum-" she threw her head back at the same time he slammed into her with such force; she almost lost her hold of him.

She screamed in utter bliss, her body spasming, her pussy contracting around his dick, squeezing him to get every bit of his delicious cum inside of her. He filled her, oh did he fill her. Her stomach began to bulge quickly, his cum having nowhere else to go, but to fill her insides up. She was glad at the fact of how her body had been altered. It allowed her to do this with this man. To be fucked and filled and stretched without mercy and her body would not be damaged severely. Nova looked down, seeing how big her stomach had gotten. It wasn’t normal for this to happen, but she wasn’t a normal woman. Any other woman would have been dead perhaps or their body forcing the excess semen out of them somehow. “So…much.”She whispered and looked up, her eyes glowing with delight. “So much cum. Thank you.” And she meant it. His supply was an excellent source of energy for her.

Forcing his head down, she kissed him, thrusting her tongue inside his mouth, moaning, her tongue wrestling with his for a moment, until she pulled away, resting her forehead against his. “My body will need time…..to,” She took in a slight breathe, trying to relax herself. “to absorb what you have given me. A few hours perhaps. I think it would be best to end this tryst and continue some other time. What do you say big boy. Need a break?” She asked, smiling mischievously.

((That would be scary...and...cute at the same time. Good thing she can't have babies though. Not sure how Mikael would react to knowing he was a daddy.))

Lustfull_Sin said:
She almost jumped and dropped the needle she was holding. “Jesus. “She said, shaking her head. Sighing, she leaned back on her chair and sighed, closing her eyes to help relax herself, then opened them when Orin appeared next to her, the needle taken from her hand. “Yeah. Thanks.”She said, not bothering to explain herself for her hesitation.

Princess looked away as he positioned the needle and gritted her teeth hard, closing her eyes and pain shot all through out her body. Fuck the bruise hurt like a bitch and having the healing liquid of the Stimpak being shot into her system was painful as well, especially with her damaged nerves and skin. “Oh fuck.”She gasped, relieved when he pulled the needle out. “Thanks again.” She said, already feeling her arm numbing and no doubt the nerves and blood repairing themselves. One would do for now. She wasn’t going to use another even if she had a tiny bruise.

Rubbing her arm for a moment, she looked up at him and shook her head. “I’m awake. I can’t sleep for more than a good few hours….half hour mostly. The most would be an hour or so.”She shrugged. “I’ve trained myself to keep awake at all costs. You know as well as I that once your eyes close, your dead before you can open them.” Princess gripped her hand and loosened it, testing out how her strength was. Much better then before. She even raised it and pretended to pump an invisible weight. Stimpaks worked such miracles. “I only slept for an hour…or so I assume. You’ve been out for two or so.” She shrugged, not sure on the exact time. “I think night just fell, so I’m thinking of staying her a bit longer until morning. From there……I’m not sure where to go. Maybe go back to Megaton.” Princess wasn’t positively sure, but she felt that there was still some bit of adventure out there for her. She didn’t want to go to her old life and she was sure a new one was out there, somewhere in the Wastes. “You going back to bed?”

(I am so very sorry for the over extended delay, I feel really terrible. If you would like to drop or change this particular part of the RP feel free to just let me know.)

Orin nodded in response, as she thanked him. He slowly pulled the almost surprisingly menacing apparatus away and set it down out of sight. He wasn't quite sure why she was so hesitant about the whole thing, but he wasn't going to ask about it. He watched her rub her arm for a moment and smiled, as he rose up onto his feet stretching out his back and arms as he released a deep yawn. "I know what you mean. I usually don't sleep longer then a few hours either, just...Something about the fact that that had to be the softest bed that I had ever slept on." He said with a smirk and returned his now stretched limbs to his sides. He nodded as she spoke about staying till morning. It made a lot of sense in terms of everything, and they certainly could use the time to rest up and let themselves keep their bodies away from harm for at least a few hours more.

"In terms of going back to Megaton I suppose that would be a good move though from there...I guess we have as much of the wastes as we want to explore." He said with another yawn. He sat himself onto the side of the bed, across from Princess. He brought a hand up and began to rub the back of his neck. "So...What should we do for a few hours?" He asked, looking into Princess' eyes.

"Well maybe if you weren't so jumpy...... nevermind." He waved the situation away, shaking his head, the smile dropping from his face. He grabbed a few more rounds for the rifle he had strapped to his back, refilling his pouch of ammo for his Magnum before touching a few keys on the keypad. The door hissed, slowly swinging open to reveal a starry night sky. Not a single soul stirred out in the Wasteland, at least not yet. Grant nodded, slipping outside, Magnum drawn and ready for anything to pose a threat. As he left the concrete area of the bunker, sand crunched under his feet. They'd be heading for Girdershade next, the area about a mile behind it harboring another bunker. from there it would be onward to Wilhelm's Wharf. Hopefully, if all went well, they'd arrive at the last bunker relatively soon. Right after passing by Paradise Falls. That was a necessary stop. It had the newest weapons Grant had ever seen, all of them shiny and clean without a lick of rust on them. It was amazing, he had never seen a gun that actually sparkled. From there, they would have to shoot straight to Broadcast Tower LP8. And there would await their biggest challenge yet. At least, as far as Grant was concerned. If what he'd heard was in there was actually there, it would have to be the most heavily guarded place in the Wasteland. He got chills just thinking about it.

“The offer was a mere 1,500 caps to eliminate a regulator messing with the slaver business. As for how he contacted me, well I only tell you through a particular organization who yearn for individuals like me willing to kill for caps. If the deal included the whole Headquarters he would need caps rivaling the rich. "

They were idealistic even in this environment mostly devolved of dreams. There was truth in this nymphos words, no one truly lived in a safe world anymore. It did impress him that these gals were quite capable by gathering up this large sum of caps, finding it difficult to not spend the post-apocalyptic currency on something to feed onto ones vices whatever it pertained towards. The possibility of being exploited through his services did not fare well for Eugene if their words were proven true. Unlike most individuals Hakon could have the Slaver kingpin on the run for the rest of his existence, constantly looking over his shoulder on a hitman bent on revenge. As expected he waited to see how they responded to the information presented in front of them, becoming rather anxious to either behead this snake or continue onward to his assignment.

Roaming the wasteland, Nathan and JT finally leave Megaton after attacking an armory to the northeast of Megaton and looting all the raiders there. There had been plenty to gain from killing them and looting, missile launchers, hunting rifles, assault rifles, and loads of ammo. Though, he could not dwell deep enough into the armory due to the severe radiation that soon afflicted him, so he would have to do with what the raiders on the surface had managed to gain.

Now leaving Megaton, Nathan and JT begin a walk to the northwest where a supposed vault was. Megaton had refused them a night's stay, so Nathan was hoping that he and JT were able to stay in the vault for one night before moving on to the next place. Walking over to the wooden doors, he frowned and looked to JT, telling him to wait since the robotic titan was too large to fit through it. He would make it up to him later, Nathan promised to JT, and ordered him to keep watch the whole night. Walking in to the vault, he saw the door open and frowned, hoping that this one was not abandoned like many others. "Hello? Is anyone in here?" Taking off his filtration helmet, Nathan took a breathe of cool, clean air once inside the vault and smiled. Glad that he breathed this for once.

(Apologies for the lack of posting. If none of you wish to reply, very understandable by me,so no worries.)

Redking6 said:
(I am so very sorry for the over extended delay, I feel really terrible. If you would like to drop or change this particular part of the RP feel free to just let me know.)

Orin nodded in response, as she thanked him. He slowly pulled the almost surprisingly menacing apparatus away and set it down out of sight. He wasn't quite sure why she was so hesitant about the whole thing, but he wasn't going to ask about it. He watched her rub her arm for a moment and smiled, as he rose up onto his feet stretching out his back and arms as he released a deep yawn. "I know what you mean. I usually don't sleep longer than a few hours either, just...Something about the fact that that had to be the softest bed that I had ever slept on." He said with a smirk and returned his now stretched limbs to his sides. He nodded as she spoke about staying till morning. It made a lot of sense in terms of everything, and they certainly could use the time to rest up and let themselves keep their bodies away from harm for at least a few hours more.

"In terms of going back to Megaton I suppose that would be a good move though from there...I guess we have as much of the wastes as we want to explore." He said with another yawn. He sat himself onto the side of the bed, across from Princess. He brought a hand up and began to rub the back of his neck. "So...What should we do for a few hours?" He asked, looking into Princess' eyes.

“I honestly do not wish to go back to that place. To crowded.” She looked down to the floor, thinking for a moment. “I know there’s more out there in that god forsaken waste. Some place better for us, we just need to find it. It won’t be a cake walk, but better to try. Perhaps….what’s that place……Rivet City. Yeah…Rivet City I hear is big and well fortified.”She looked up, blushing when she caught Orin’s eyes. “Uhh….a-as for….wasting….some time…uhh…I….that is-“

Dammit. When did I start growing so nervous around a damn man before? Shit. She couldn’t think about this right now. Her life wasn’t stable enough to get involved with someone and the last thing she wanted to do was simply fuck the guy one time and that was it. It would be real awkward if they did fuck, called it a one time deal and decide to keep traveling together. Yeah. Weird.

Clearing her throat, she rose off the bed and turned away from him. “I’m gonna look around and see what’s going on okay.” She did need to find a better unarmed weapon. “You can keep sleeping if you want. You look like you can use a few more hours of a good rest.” Without another word, she was out the door, her mind running wild with thoughts and guilt. She would feel too messed up. Leaving the living quarters, Princess made her way down the hallway, walking where, she honestly didn’t know. She just wanted to clear her thoughts for a moment, get herself under control. It was rude the way she left, but what else was she suppose to do?

Rubbing her head, Princess wasn’t sure how to handle this. Orin was a sweet guy, the first ever she has met. If he knew of her life before all this, chances were he would hate her for all eternity or until she died by some common cause. Cursing a bit, she stopped, looking around to realize she was no longer near the living quarters or where the Infirmary should be. “Shit. Good job for thinking.”She said to herself, looking around, trying to see where exactly she was. It seemed during the time Orin and her had slept, they seemed to have cleaned up the place, which sucked since it made it difficult to figure out where she was. If the debree and crap was still around, she would know exactly where she was. “Okay….well…there’s the Overseers window to his office. So that means I’m………uhhh……….God dammit.”

razerwing said:
"Well maybe if you weren't so jumpy...... nevermind." He waved the situation away, shaking his head, the smile dropping from his face. He grabbed a few more rounds for the rifle he had strapped to his back, refilling his pouch of ammo for his Magnum before touching a few keys on the keypad. The door hissed, slowly swinging open to reveal a starry night sky. Not a single soul stirred out in the Wasteland, at least not yet. Grant nodded, slipping outside, Magnum drawn and ready for anything to pose a threat. As he left the concrete area of the bunker, sand crunched under his feet. They'd be heading for Girdershade next, the area about a mile behind it harboring another bunker. from there it would be onward to Wilhelm's Wharf. Hopefully, if all went well, they'd arrive at the last bunker relatively soon. Right after passing by Paradise Falls. That was a necessary stop. It had the newest weapons Grant had ever seen, all of them shiny and clean without a lick of rust on them. It was amazing, he had never seen a gun that actually sparkled. From there, they would have to shoot straight to Broadcast Tower LP8. And there would await their biggest challenge yet. At least, as far as Grant was concerned. If what he'd heard was in there was actually there, it would have to be the most heavily guarded place in the Wasteland. He got chills just thinking about it.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. Men. Typically all the same. Double checking to see that she was well supplied in both medical and ammo supplies, she followed right behind Grant and looked around, darkness the only thing to greet them. She both loved and hated this time of day. Loved it since it was nice and cool, quiet. Hated it because of the quietness and darkness. She couldn’t see what was around her, though the moon shine bright up in the sky, it did so much.

Pistol out, finger off the trigger, she kept close or semi close to him, looking left and right and checking over her shoulder a few times, making sure nothing followed. “How long will it take to get to the next place?”She asked, not really sure where and how far it was. There were some places she didn’t know nor ever heard of. The farthest she’s ever gone was…well…..here, in this Fireant infested place. God, she hoped they didn’t come across anything close to these flaming bastards. She didn’t want to deal with any surprises.

“Am I to assume the next place is nice and quiet and no Fireants roaming about. Because if that’s the case…then…yippee…”She waved her hands, showing her sarcastic joy

Sanoci said:

“The offer was a mere 1,500 caps to eliminate a regulator messing with the slaver business. As for how he contacted me, well I only tell you through a particular organization who yearn for individuals like me willing to kill for caps. If the deal included the whole Headquarters he would need caps rivaling the rich. "

They were idealistic even in this environment mostly devolved of dreams. There was truth in this nymphos words, no one truly lived in a safe world anymore. It did impress him that these gals were quite capable by gathering up this large sum of caps, finding it difficult to not spend the post-apocalyptic currency on something to feed onto ones vices whatever it pertained towards. The possibility of being exploited through his services did not fare well for Eugene if their words were proven true. Unlike most individuals Hakon could have the Slaver kingpin on the run for the rest of his existence, constantly looking over his shoulder on a hitman bent on revenge. As expected he waited to see how they responded to the information presented in front of them, becoming rather anxious to either behead this snake or continue onward to his assignment.

Void and Slash looked at each other for a moment, then back at the Mutant. “He truly wasted your time didn’t he? At least he paid you decently.”Slash said, shaking her head. “There shouldn’t have been a reason to pay you for killing a Regulator. Those bastards are always messing with us and if ever one got to close.”She smirked. “Well…..let’s just say that we send his nose back to their boss.”

“Eulogy wanted something , that, or he’s really fucking stupid. Slash and I would always go and hunt Regulators. Ever since a small group of slaves escaped, he’s never been the same. He’s losing his touch and his fucking mind.”Void paced a bit, wondering what was up with the man. “Was there anything else besides offing the Regulator? Look for something? Get info from the little shit? Eulogy wouldn’t have paid so much just for one Regulator.”

The Slavers were curious now. Their boss wasted money on a job someone else could have done for less caps that or send his own Slavers to do the work. Why he hired a Mutant was beyond them, but they were going to get to the bottom of it.

[ Real life was kicking your ass.. happens to everyone.]

“ My credentials relate to my efficiency in combat, nothing else, but if anything the skills acquired during my tribal days have honed my ability to track down a target. No matter how you slice it that is all I was told in regards and the faction handling me knows better to lie to my face."

Given the benefit of the doubt just on his appearance alone, the East Coasters here never saw the calamity a Super Mutant with intelligent and experience can unleash when he/she put their mind to it. Complying with the laws of commerce indeed hampered times when brutality could simplify any problems in such situations, especially with the imposing Vertibird Blade within his possession. Regardless based on observation it was easy to understand why Eulogy requested someone of his caliber, doubting the majority of these delinquents could handle themselves when lacking the numbers or terrain. Hakon mostly stayed reserved while giving these vixens the stage to make some claims and if things were truly in their favor gain a powerful ally. Perhaps his predatory nature was slowly diminishing his discipline, preferring to be devoured by the primitive state that was common of his kin in this region.

Lustfull_Sin said:
“I honestly do not wish to go back to that place. To crowded.” She looked down to the floor, thinking for a moment. “I know there’s more out there in that god forsaken waste. Some place better for us, we just need to find it. It won’t be a cake walk, but better to try. Perhaps….what’s that place……Rivet City. Yeah…Rivet City I hear is big and well fortified.”She looked up, blushing when she caught Orin’s eyes. “Uhh….a-as for….wasting….some time…uhh…I….that is-“

Dammit. When did I start growing so nervous around a damn man before? Shit. She couldn’t think about this right now. Her life wasn’t stable enough to get involved with someone and the last thing she wanted to do was simply fuck the guy one time and that was it. It would be real awkward if they did fuck, called it a one time deal and decide to keep traveling together. Yeah. Weird.

Clearing her throat, she rose off the bed and turned away from him. “I’m gonna look around and see what’s going on okay.” She did need to find a better unarmed weapon. “You can keep sleeping if you want. You look like you can use a few more hours of a good rest.” Without another word, she was out the door, her mind running wild with thoughts and guilt. She would feel too messed up. Leaving the living quarters, Princess made her way down the hallway, walking where, she honestly didn’t know. She just wanted to clear her thoughts for a moment, get herself under control. It was rude the way she left, but what else was she suppose to do?

Rubbing her head, Princess wasn’t sure how to handle this. Orin was a sweet guy, the first ever she has met. If he knew of her life before all this, chances were he would hate her for all eternity or until she died by some common cause. Cursing a bit, she stopped, looking around to realize she was no longer near the living quarters or where the Infirmary should be. “Shit. Good job for thinking.”She said to herself, looking around, trying to see where exactly she was. It seemed during the time Orin and her had slept, they seemed to have cleaned up the place, which sucked since it made it difficult to figure out where she was. If the debree and crap was still around, she would know exactly where she was. “Okay….well…there’s the Overseers window to his office. So that means I’m………uhhh……….God dammit.”

(Sorry for not posting right away. Work decided to get in the way of my usual posting schedule the last two or three days.)

Orin sat back onto the bed, letting his back rest against the wall, his arms stretched and his hands were tucked back just behind his head. He listened to her speak, and in many ways she was right. He also took a moment to consider that they might be wanted for burglary in Megaton after their..."Incident" Just a day or so ago. He took a brief half of a second to realize how short their actual trip together had been. Yet in some small way, he hoped almost desperately that there would be more time to travel with her. Regardless of how he was feeling he tried to remain somewhat casual looking. However, as usual he was failing. If the situation wasn't life or death he tended to express himself a little more, at least in terms of his subtle mannerisms. He nodded as she continued on. Orin had spent so much of his time out in the wasteland that some places seemed to blur together in some respects. Rivet city on the other hand was not such a location. Orin had never been there himself, however he had heard many stories about the famous city upon the irradiated water front. How exactly it managed to keep itself fully afloat he was unsure exactly of.

Orin leaned backward a little more and watched with a slightly raised eyebrow as Princess seemed to stumble around for words. He had never seen her so...Flustered before. However he hoped that she had a reason for it, and he hoped a little deeper that the reason wasn't really about him. He didn't think he was pushing anything, and he certainly didn't want to make any assumptions about anything. He took a breath and nodded, trying to look as supportive as he could. "Oh. Sure yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I'll, I'll just stay here for a bit longer. Come um, come get me when your ready." Orin said with a very honest smile and watched as Princess made her exit from the room. When he was sure she was out he brought his hands out of their current position and slapped himself across the face. He wasn't exactly sure what he did, or if it was even him after all. However, he still felt something. Just what it was exactly he couldn't be sure. He tilted his head backward and closed his eyes, releasing a heavy breath. However he couldn't exactly sleep. Too many thoughts racing through his brain. He stood up from his seat and walked over to the side wall, banging his head against it lightly to try to figure it all out. He wasn't sure exactly how much time had actually passed, but he wondered where she had gotten to and when she was planning on returning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom