Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout 3 RP (OPEN/ NEED MORE PLAYERS/Update on first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lustfull_Sin said:
"I think if we had found it in better ciscumstances, we wouldn't have been allowed to enter, or perhaps we would have, though I doubt we would have been welcomed with friendly open arms." Princess moved to lay on her good side, her bad arm resting on her body. She looked at Orin and closed her eyes for a moment. "I might just pilfer whatever is usefull. Fresh water, some food that won't go bad. Weapons. I think having that bad was kind of useful, but not so much. I need some rounds for my Rifle, though those don't come cheap. But maybe there is something here I can sell/haggle."She tried to shrug, but to no avail.

Turning back onto her back, Princess layed her good arm over her eyes and breathed in deeply. Orin would no doubt go his own way and she would go her way. Where else could she go? The vault was her best chance at finding a better life and from hidding. She couldn't really stay in Megaton, with that Sherrif there and if some merry band of Raiders showed up, he would ask all kinds of questions. Were there any other vaults around? Somewhere that could be considered a safe haven. She heard about a tower somewhere towards the East, but who knows if that place was even sane or not. "Fuck. What am I going to do? Heh, where, more like it." This whole fucking trip was for nothing, but.....she wouldn't have made it if it weren't for Orin. He became her protector without being asked to. She was beat up and he, in a way, avenged her by kicking the fuckers asses that hurt her.

Then she realized. She never properly said thank you to him. He helped her get her, helped her fight, helped her from going insane at the fact that her vision about this vault wasn't what she expected. She moved her arm a bit and looked at him. "Did I ever properly thank you?"She asked, moving her arm and slowly pushed herself up to sit, pressing her back against the head board."No, didn't, huh?" She smiled. "Thanks Orin. You could have ditched me down the road, but you didn't. Some people wouldn't stick around with strangers. Especially strangers who were looking for a dream come true. Thanks....alot."She felt her cheeks burn up a bit and she looked away. Her lips tingled, as if she should kiss him, but that was insane. Oh yeah, kissing as another means of thank you. As if he wanted to be kissed.

He nodded as she talked about what could have happened if the place had wound up not being already screwed over. He figured that she was probably right about it all. There was no way they would have been able to walk into the front door if everything had been copacetic inside. He listened intently as she talked about pilfering various necessary supplies for a journey elsewhere. He wasn't sure where she could go now, but the main thought he had was if she would be willing to let him tag along. It wasn't like he had a specific place to be, and well...He had grown rather fond of Princess rather fast. He wasn't going to push the matter if she wanted him to scoot on his own way. He continued to mindlessly rifle through his things as he looked intently towards Princess, his gaze fixed upon her eyes. He was trying to find out the best way to say...Something, what that was he wasn't quite sure but he knew that he desperately wanted to say it.

He returned to reality as she spoke once again, he couldn't help but lean forward a little trying to stop her from moving too much, she was injured after all. He couldn't help but form a genuine smile. "I was more then happy to help. I um...I..." He chuckled at himself, looking down as his head yelled at him to just say everything. His brain telling him to let everything out. He looked back up and tried to form a coherent sentence. "I wanted to help you, I think there isn't enough of that in this world anymore...And um, well. I know this is a. Could I keep traveling with you? I have nowhere else to go really. And I must admit that I have grown rather fond of you..." He felt himself pause as he mindlessly pushed his face forward eyes glazing over a little. "I mean, I have been. Fuck it. I like you, I mean I really like you Princess. I...Don't really know what that means but I can say I have never really liked anyone like this before." He said, eyes still glossy and he could feel his face and chest burn and boil from something inside of him.

Lustfull_Sin said:
She was gonna cum. All the pressure being forced inside and against her pussy was to much for her to handle. It didn't help, that with that angle she was at, especially is cock, the thick veins of his dick were rubbing and gliding heavily against her clit. “S-Spill it...spill it now dammit.”She grunted, wiggling her hips in a manner that made her cry out like a slutty whore, her body racked with trembles. “Fill this cunt of mine with your spunk.” leaning up as best she could, she took his lower lip between her teeth and tugged, bitting down a bit a hard, then released, licking and his mouth to persuade. “Come on baby. Fill this bitch with hot spunk. Void will be happy to get you nice and clean.” Laughing, she kissed him once more, hard, her tongue thrusting inside his mouth, licking at his teeth, gums, then reaching for his own hot tongue and dueled with it, moaning as she sucked on his tongue, pretending a bit that she was sucking something else of his.

Void groaned, her tongue, lips and teeth giving homage to Hakon's heavy dangling testicles. She felt them throb against her tongue. The musky scent of Slash's nectar as well as his was intoxicating, she couldn't help, but press her nose into his balls and breath. Her pussy tingle, her stomach feeling as if someone lit a fire within her. Leaning up, she ran her tongue and teeth along the undervein of his cock, tasting until she reached the connection of both these fucking animals. Chucking when she heard her friend beg for this man's hot cum, Void shook her head and grinned. “Impatient little bitch you are.”She said and slapped her hand hard over Slash's nice pinked ass cheek. She heard a cry, and spanked her again and again, seeing that lush pale skin turn pinker and pinker. “Give it to her Hakon. This slutty bitch was to get pump up with hot juice. And I'll gladly clean you right off, no problem.” She grinned, her hands reaching up to cup his balls and she began to massage them, rolling them in her palms, squeezing them a bit, feeling the throb and pulse in her hand.

Such a stupendous endurance and boundless appetite seem unrivaled to any human in attendance whether they were listening in or partaking in taking some samples physically. Never facing a harlot with hunger matching his own, yet with recklessness displayed through her dauntless actions like taking him fully. Void on the other hand received only homage to an extent, recognizing she would get a private session should she be bold enough to take the invitation. Slash's aggressive demeanor was only constantly shown in an avid manner, wrestling with her tongue as her soaked pussy ate his cock while her mouth hinted the illusion of handling another through her technique.

Gorging herself on some thick meatballs, the cowgirl really wasted no effort in giving him a titillating experience like her partner in crime. Lost in the waves of passion in her relentless pursue to lube him to perfection. Her dominance intrigued him, especially how he teased and tormented Slash with the excessive slapping. Blessed to be rid of his human flesh, it rewarded him in the form of two slutty angels, worshiping his genetically superior body by testing out every layer with even the roughest forms of affection like utilizing their teeth on his more sensitive organs.

"Hereeeee a pressent from Hakonnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!"

His body contracted briefly, members were throbbing vigorously as they twitched from the cumulative pressure from Slash glisten lower lips that refused to be subdued. Both hands unleashed a frightening vice grip promise to bruise heavily on her ass, squeezing violently as a mighty stream of his seed started to propel itself upward to flood her pounded pussy. To Void who was quite fixated on their genitalia would witness excess pouring like rain in her direction. His moans were monstrous, the hot seed was rising like a hose; ensuring the bitch pregnancy if he wasn't sterile in the first place. Succumbing as his release was beginning to fade within 30 seconds to a minute, his curiosity was how they handled the climax they yearned for like Christmas.

[ Hope that pleases u]

Redking6 said:
He nodded as she talked about what could have happened if the place had wound up not being already screwed over. He figured that she was probably right about it all. There was no way they would have been able to walk into the front door if everything had been copacetic inside. He listened intently as she talked about pilfering various necessary supplies for a journey elsewhere. He wasn't sure where she could go now, but the main thought he had was if she would be willing to let him tag along. It wasn't like he had a specific place to be, and well...He had grown rather fond of Princess rather fast. He wasn't going to push the matter if she wanted him to scoot on his own way. He continued to mindlessly rifle through his things as he looked intently towards Princess, his gaze fixed upon her eyes. He was trying to find out the best way to say...Something, what that was he wasn't quite sure but he knew that he desperately wanted to say it.

He returned to reality as she spoke once again, he couldn't help but lean forward a little trying to stop her from moving too much, she was injured after all. He couldn't help but form a genuine smile. "I was more then happy to help. I um...I..." He chuckled at himself, looking down as his head yelled at him to just say everything. His brain telling him to let everything out. He looked back up and tried to form a coherent sentence. "I wanted to help you, I think there isn't enough of that in this world anymore...And um, well. I know this is a. Could I keep traveling with you? I have nowhere else to go really. And I must admit that I have grown rather fond of you..." He felt himself pause as he mindlessly pushed his face forward eyes glazing over a little. "I mean, I have been. Fuck it. I like you, I mean I really like you Princess. I...Don't really know what that means but I can say I have never really liked anyone like this before." He said, eyes still glossy and he could feel his face and chest burn and boil from something inside of him.

She blinked, just looking at him. That was not something she was expecting. Usually, when it came to situations like this, Orin should have said, yeah, sure, I’ll be going my own way myself, not saying that he wanted to join her. Princess stared at him as he drew closer to her, his eyes filled with a hunger of some sort. The words he spoke made her blush a bit. All of the men that she used to hang with would say the same thing. Oh Princess I like you. You’re so cute, blah, blah, blah. But hearing them from Orin was different. They made her feel rather…giddy almost. Truth be told, she had liked hanging with him. Having someone to watch her back was rather nice. Yeah, the Raiders she had been with also watched her back, but if shit went down, then they bailed, leaving anyone behind. Orin was a man that would stick by and help to the bitter end no doubt.

Not saying anything, she sat up, careful of her arm. Sitting up on the bed, Princess reached her good hand up, cupping his cheek. “Your rather cute when you’re nervous.” She said and chuckled, leaning forward and kissed him gently on the lips, lingering a moment, before pulling away just a bit. “I would appreciate you sticking around. We can be like…some dynamic duo or something…like this famous couple or whatever.” She laughed and leaned back, her eyes a bit glossy from the kiss. Her stomach was tingling, her nerves all out of whack. She felt…calm around him. Peaceful and whole. “But if you’re really set on being around me, don’t complain alright.” She lied back down on the bed, her head turned to face him. “ Not one, little complaint, alright. Now, kick your shoes off, put your gun somewhere where you can reach it and climb into bed.” Princess kicked off her boots and heard them fall to the floor with a thud sound. The bed was small to fit only two people and she honestly didn’t mind at all. Heaving another person keeping her warm was rather nice, though nicer when it was someone she actually wanted to cuddle up with.

Sanoci said:

Such a stupendous endurance and boundless appetite seem unrivaled to any human in attendance whether they were listening in or partaking in taking some samples physically. Never facing a harlot with hunger matching his own, yet with recklessness displayed through her dauntless actions like taking him fully. Void on the other hand received only homage to an extent, recognizing she would get a private session should she be bold enough to take the invitation. Slash's aggressive demeanor was only constantly shown in an avid manner, wrestling with her tongue as her soaked pussy ate his cock while her mouth hinted the illusion of handling another through her technique.

Gorging herself on some thick meatballs, the cowgirl really wasted no effort in giving him a titillating experience like her partner in crime. Lost in the waves of passion in her relentless pursue to lube him to perfection. Her dominance intrigued him, especially how he teased and tormented Slash with the excessive slapping. Blessed to be rid of his human flesh, it rewarded him in the form of two slutty angels, worshiping his genetically superior body by testing out every layer with even the roughest forms of affection like utilizing their teeth on his more sensitive organs.

"Hereeeee a pressent from Hakonnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!"

His body contracted briefly, members were throbbing vigorously as they twitched from the cumulative pressure from Slash glisten lower lips that refused to be subdued. Both hands unleashed a frightening vice grip promise to bruise heavily on her ass, squeezing violently as a mighty stream of his seed started to propel itself upward to flood her pounded pussy. To Void who was quite fixated on their genitalia would witness excess pouring like rain in her direction. His moans were monstrous, the hot seed was rising like a hose; ensuring the bitch pregnancy if he wasn't sterile in the first place. Succumbing as his release was beginning to fade within 30 seconds to a minute, his curiosity was how they handled the climax they yearned for like Christmas.

[ Hope that pleases u]

She felt herself tighten and Slash screamed at the top of her lungs, throwing her head back and shouting, “YES!” to the world. Her pussy tightened around Hakon’s dick as best it could, her body convulsing and shuddering. Not long, she could barely hear him as he too announced his climax, saying that he was now giving her the present she had been so impatiently waiting for. The hot, thick jizz that shot up into her womb was satisfying. It filled her up instantly, her body unable to hold the amount and proceeded to seeped from where they were both joined, coating Void’s face no doubt. Slash moaned, breathing hard through her nose and exhaling out of her mouth. She held on to dear life, her stomach seeming to feel a bit full. She seemed to have a climaxed again, her body unable to take in all that was happening to her. His cum was the drug she had been craving and honestly, she wanted more, but her body was unable to take more of the abuse no matter how much she wanted to continue.

Void watched as the Mutant’s balls tightened and finally watched as he shuddered and commenced in shooting his spunk deep inside her friend’s slutty pussy. The poor woman was unable to hold all of it and Void watched as hot cum began to seem from where they were joined. Cum seemed to be raining down on her and all Void did was open her mouth and catch the fat drops on her tongue, moaning as she swallowed the thick liquid, loving how it slid down her throat. Her eyes were fixated on how his cum ran down his balls and thighs. She smirked and leaned on, cleaning him up, not caring if she got some of it on her hair. It wasn’t like they didn’t have clean water or anything. It was scarce yes, but Void and Slash had a nasty habit of not sharing. Running her tongue along his skin, she trailed it upward to where his dick was impaled within her and sucked and cleaned, moaning at the bitter, salty taste. His cum was much thicker than a normal man’s, she rather liked actually.

Slash slumped against him, her head resting against his shoulder. “I…want to keep going, but my body won’t let me.”She complained, as if ashamed of her own weak body for not wanting to continue.

Void pulled away and laughed, hearing her friend’s word. “Oh stop being a little bitch.” She said, moving away and getting to her feet. She pressed herself against Slash, her breasts pressing the small of Slash’s back and patted her shoulders. “ Now say thank you to Hakon for tearing up your pussy.”

Slash sighed and grumbled a “Thank you.” Kissing him on the cheek.

Outside, Eulogy stepped out from his pad and looked around, seeing his people either fucking or masterbating. “What the fuck is going on?” He shouted, making everyone stop and get themselves back in order. “Where the fuck is Slash and Void?” He asked, waiting for someone to answer him.

((THANK YOU <<<333))

Lustfull_Sin said:
She blinked, just looking at him. That was not something she was expecting. Usually, when it came to situations like this, Orin should have said, yeah, sure, I’ll be going my own way myself, not saying that he wanted to join her. Princess stared at him as he drew closer to her, his eyes filled with a hunger of some sort. The words he spoke made her blush a bit. All of the men that she used to hang with would say the same thing. Oh Princess I like you. You’re so cute, blah, blah, blah. But hearing them from Orin was different. They made her feel rather…giddy almost. Truth be told, she had liked hanging with him. Having someone to watch her back was rather nice. Yeah, the Raiders she had been with also watched her back, but if shit went down, then they bailed, leaving anyone behind. Orin was a man that would stick by and help to the bitter end no doubt.

Not saying anything, she sat up, careful of her arm. Sitting up on the bed, Princess reached her good hand up, cupping his cheek. “Your rather cute when you’re nervous.” She said and chuckled, leaning forward and kissed him gently on the lips, lingering a moment, before pulling away just a bit. “I would appreciate you sticking around. We can be like…some dynamic duo or something…like this famous couple or whatever.” She laughed and leaned back, her eyes a bit glossy from the kiss. Her stomach was tingling, her nerves all out of whack. She felt…calm around him. Peaceful and whole. “But if you’re really set on being around me, don’t complain alright.” She lied back down on the bed, her head turned to face him. “ Not one, little complaint, alright. Now, kick your shoes off, put your gun somewhere where you can reach it and climb into bed.” Princess kicked off her boots and heard them fall to the floor with a thud sound. The bed was small to fit only two people and she honestly didn’t mind at all. Heaving another person keeping her warm was rather nice, though nicer when it was someone she actually wanted to cuddle up with.

Orin paused. The pause that would usually only be followed by a death. He felt all the air escape from his lungs and he was as stiff as a board. As if this was the final all consuming moment. The final curtain call...Whatever that was. He watched as his hunger filled, yet stationary eyes saw Princess rise up from the bed and with her good hand she reached out for him. He felt the return of the air to his lungs as she spoke to him, every passing moment seemed like unending eons. He felt her lips consume his, into a kiss that he was sure would have never come. He returned it, with as much force as she would allow. Utterly amazed by the fact that this was happening. He felt life fully return to him as a smile crept onto his face. An honest and gentle smile as she pulled away slightly from him. He chuckled low, "I guess we could yeah. Some sort of...I think dynamic duo says it all really." He said with a chuckle as he watched her sit back. He was a little confused about the next part. What was there to complain about? Actually he was sure that somewhere along the line he had complained a lot, but something told him that he should probably keep his complaints to himself from now on. He smiled a little wider and stood up. "Well...I'll do my best." He said with a nod.

He heard the thud of heavy boots against the floor. His eyes too focused upon getting himself ready. He removed the strap around his back, placing Sagittarius against the back wall close to the bed. He undid his belt and holster so that his pistol was positioned next to the bed. He took a deep breath as he removed his heavy boots and his leather jacket. He climbed slowly into the bed. A little nervous, excited, and confused all at the same time. He settled in as best he could not wanting Princess to be too uncomfortable with the current arrangement. He let his hand mindlessly loop over her chest. "Are you comfortable?" He asked softly, trying to keep himself as steady as possible, not used to sharing a single bed with much of anyone.

Lustfull_Sin said:
She felt herself tighten and Slash screamed at the top of her lungs, throwing her head back and shouting, “YES!” to the world. Her pussy tightened around Hakon’s dick as best it could, her body convulsing and shuddering. Not long, she could barely hear him as he too announced his climax, saying that he was now giving her the present she had been so impatiently waiting for. The hot, thick jizz that shot up into her womb was satisfying. It filled her up instantly, her body unable to hold the amount and proceeded to seeped from where they were both joined, coating Void’s face no doubt. Slash moaned, breathing hard through her nose and exhaling out of her mouth. She held on to dear life, her stomach seeming to feel a bit full. She seemed to have a climaxed again, her body unable to take in all that was happening to her. His cum was the drug she had been craving and honestly, she wanted more, but her body was unable to take more of the abuse no matter how much she wanted to continue.

Void watched as the Mutant’s balls tightened and finally watched as he shuddered and commenced in shooting his spunk deep inside her friend’s slutty pussy. The poor woman was unable to hold all of it and Void watched as hot cum began to seem from where they were joined. Cum seemed to be raining down on her and all Void did was open her mouth and catch the fat drops on her tongue, moaning as she swallowed the thick liquid, loving how it slid down her throat. Her eyes were fixated on how his cum ran down his balls and thighs. She smirked and leaned on, cleaning him up, not caring if she got some of it on her hair. It wasn’t like they didn’t have clean water or anything. It was scarce yes, but Void and Slash had a nasty habit of not sharing. Running her tongue along his skin, she trailed it upward to where his dick was impaled within her and sucked and cleaned, moaning at the bitter, salty taste. His cum was much thicker than a normal man’s, she rather liked actually.

Slash slumped against him, her head resting against his shoulder. “I…want to keep going, but my body won’t let me.”She complained, as if ashamed of her own weak body for not wanting to continue.

Void pulled away and laughed, hearing her friend’s word. “Oh stop being a little bitch.” She said, moving away and getting to her feet. She pressed herself against Slash, her breasts pressing the small of Slash’s back and patted her shoulders. “ Now say thank you to Hakon for tearing up your pussy.”

Slash sighed and grumbled a “Thank you.” Kissing him on the cheek.

Outside, Eulogy stepped out from his pad and looked around, seeing his people either fucking or masterbating. “What the fuck is going on?” He shouted, making everyone stop and get themselves back in order. “Where the fuck is Slash and Void?” He asked, waiting for someone to answer him.

((THANK YOU <<<333))

Biologically the human anatomy was never meant to be stretched beyond its limitations, forever desecrating Slash to the point of no return. Skewered on his manhood like a victim of impalement, most ordinary people would be forced against such a brutal predicament. This pink haired harlot was cut from a different cloth, craving his monstrous appendage unlike many of the whores he encountered that took currency to acquire a decent fuck. Cum would overwrought the slut, spilling out to allow her partner in crime the opportunity to get a real taste of a super mutant. The furtive slavers took this for some bizarre spectacle, either enhancing their limbos or using it as a mere excuse to fap off to the action. Both were quite the characters, curious of the business transaction they wish to have with him after such an adventurous session between them. Bestowing a mighty grip on Slash sore cheeks, he began to lift the cum dumpster from his throbbing members, sitting her near her comrade. Excessively stroking himself to rid himself of the rest of his juices, Hakon sadistically tugged the hair by a hand each to forcefully position the slavers near his raging boner.

" Open your mouths if you want to be bathed! "

Grant opened his eyes slowly, blinded by the harsh light of the Wasteland sun. He tried sitting up, but to no avail. The enire right side of him was crisp, and felt as though he had been left on his side on a grill for much too long. "Ugh, wh-what the hell happened? He looked around, seeing Fire Ant carcasses surrounding him, either with missing antennae and legs, heads, or the entire back part. The earth was black with scorch marks, but still, the exact events of what had happened were blurry. Absent-mindedly, he felt for his Magnum and noticed it missing. His two Officers swords were still in place, although the sheaths were badly burned. And then he remembered he hadn't been alone. There had been another with him. Pick. He tried sitting up again, managing to get upright for a second before he got dizzy and fell to his back again. Where was Pick? Ever so slowly, his memory started to come back. Gunshots, the slashing of swords and knives. They had stumbled upon an entire nest of Fire Ant Soldiers. A searing pain, and then nothing. Was Pick alright? More importantly, did that woman have his Magnum? Was she wasting his bullets?!? That gave him the strength he needed to get up, and fight through the dizziness. "Pick? Pick! Are you out here?" He winced, standing slowly, drawing his sword with his good arm. "Pick, you'd better not be dead! Or have my gun! And you'd better not be dead on top of my gun! Only I can do that!" He experimentally took a step, taking a sharp breath as his leg tingled. Oh yeah, 3rd degree burns were fun. He rubbed his eyes, surveying the landscape. Then he noticed something fluttering in the distance. "Damn, I can't sight it." Grant grumbled, limping his way to the object. When he got close enough, he almost shouted in joy. It was his insignia! His marker! The bunker had to be close! He'd be able to restock, get himself some better equipment, maybe even find some medical supplies to help with this burn. "Pick! Where are you?"

Redking6 said:
Orin paused. The pause that would usually only be followed by a death. He felt all the air escape from his lungs and he was as stiff as a board. As if this was the final all consuming moment. The final curtain call...Whatever that was. He watched as his hunger filled, yet stationary eyes saw Princess rise up from the bed and with her good hand she reached out for him. He felt the return of the air to his lungs as she spoke to him, every passing moment seemed like unending eons. He felt her lips consume his, into a kiss that he was sure would have never come. He returned it, with as much force as she would allow. Utterly amazed by the fact that this was happening. He felt life fully return to him as a smile crept onto his face. An honest and gentle smile as she pulled away slightly from him. He chuckled low, "I guess we could yeah. Some sort of...I think dynamic duo says it all really." He said with a chuckle as he watched her sit back. He was a little confused about the next part. What was there to complain about? Actually he was sure that somewhere along the line he had complained a lot, but something told him that he should probably keep his complaints to himself from now on. He smiled a little wider and stood up. "Well...I'll do my best." He said with a nod.

He heard the thud of heavy boots against the floor. His eyes too focused upon getting himself ready. He removed the strap around his back, placing Sagittarius against the back wall close to the bed. He undid his belt and holster so that his pistol was positioned next to the bed. He took a deep breath as he removed his heavy boots and his leather jacket. He climbed slowly into the bed. A little nervous, excited, and confused all at the same time. He settled in as best he could not wanting Princess to be too uncomfortable with the current arrangement. He let his hand mindlessly loop over her chest. "Are you comfortable?" He asked softly, trying to keep himself as steady as possible, not used to sharing a single bed with much of anyone.

She watched as he disarmed himself, though he made sure to keep his weapons as close in order for him to reach for them in case someone decided they wished to take this bedroom from them. He settled himself on the bed, being considerate in not josling her or disturbing her bruised arm. Perhaps, if they had the chance, they would head to the infirmary and see if they had some extra Stimpaks. She didn’t want to use the ones they had on them. Best to use someone elses. And if they wanted to charge, she would remind them about their freedom from their last Overseer.
Orin settled himself and she blushed when he placed his arm around her. She had that sudden impulse to push him away, but he was not like the other male lovers she slept with for one night. They always assumed that they could stay in her crappy little mattress for the entire day. They were wrong. She would kick them off, physically, from her bed and tell them that they best not get comfortable with the idea that they could be chummy with her all of a sudden. With restrained herself from physically pushing him away. Instead, she turned her head and smiled. “Very. Thank you. Are you?” She rather liked this. The closeness. The intimacy. Princess turned on her side, facing him, unable to help, but move closer to him. Her messed up arm relaxing on her side.

She sighed and closed her eyes. “Let us enjoy this nice bed and rest before something decides to happen and ruin it. Will go in search of provisions, ammo and what not when we wake up, okay?” Did she want to leave this place. She did. If she stayed, she would have to remember all that they did. The fighting, killing, negotiating. It was too much. Perhaps there was somewhere else they could take shelter out. She had heard rumors of a tower that belonged to someone, though she wasn’t too sure about the rumor. She would let Orin know of her thoughts. Right now, she was too tired to think and so she let slumber fill her eyes, though she made herself aware of everything none the less. One could never be too careful.

Sanoci said:

Biologically the human anatomy was never meant to be stretched beyond its limitations, forever desecrating Slash to the point of no return. Skewered on his manhood like a victim of impalement, most ordinary people would be forced against such a brutal predicament. This pink haired harlot was cut from a different cloth, craving his monstrous appendage unlike many of the whores he encountered that took currency to acquire a decent fuck. Cum would overwrought the slut, spilling out to allow her partner in crime the opportunity to get a real taste of a super mutant. The furtive slavers took this for some bizarre spectacle, either enhancing their limbos or using it as a mere excuse to fap off to the action. Both were quite the characters, curious of the business transaction they wish to have with him after such an adventurous session between them. Bestowing a mighty grip on Slash sore cheeks, he began to lift the cum dumpster from his throbbing members, sitting her near her comrade. Excessively stroking himself to rid himself of the rest of his juices, Hakon sadistically tugged the hair by a hand each to forcefully position the slavers near his raging boner.

" Open your mouths if you want to be bathed! "

Slash cringed a bit when she sat, having to go on her knees and spread her knees apart so as not to add pressure to her sore pussy lips and no doubt bruised up walls. Cum continued to flow, pooling on the mattress, coating her inner thighs and all inside of her. She panted, moaning when Hakon took a hold of her hair, as well as Void’s and angled their heads. At least he was helping her by supporting her weak by in a sense. She opened her mouth, moaning like a bitch in heat, her pussy still throbbing even though it has been brutally abused and stretched far beyond anything. Slash opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, wanting to have a taste of what Void had been enjoying while she was being fucked like a fuck doll.

Void was drunk of the Mutant’s cum. She watched as her friend was pulled from the beasts dick and set on the mattress next to her. She couldn’t help but chuckle as she saw her friend adjust her sitting position. The woman would need at least five or more Stimpaks to help straighten her back up to normal. Then again, perhaps after the Stimpaks and some R and R, the slut would wish to go again with the Mutant, if she was given the chance that is. Feeling her hair pulled viciously, Void was angled, to her head tilted back, her body raised a bit. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out as well, wanting more of the salty jizz that coated and sated her throat. She moaned, cum still coating the side of her lips and down her chin and her breasts.

Both woman waited as the Mutant began to pump himself, ready to hose them down with his hot, white cum. They were unaware of the commotion that was happening outside their little garage dwelling. Eulogy was yelling and pointing his gun, demanding to know where his ‘bitches’ were. Everyone pointed to their garage obviously, but they neglected to tell the black man that inside, the girls were not alone. Eulogy strolled over, cursing up a storm, thinking of ways to punish Void and Slash. “Dumb fucking bitches. I don’t fucking pay you to be lazy asses. “He shouted, going to the door and banged on it. “ You bitches better have a good reason to be skipping out on your work.” He said and instead of waiting for them to answer, either by opening the door or calling back, he reached for the latch, pulled the door upward and stepped in only to stop when he saw Hakon stroking himself and the girls on their knees. “What the-“ he watched as the mutant came all over their faces and body, the woman moaning nice and loud.

razerwing said:
Grant opened his eyes slowly, blinded by the harsh light of the Wasteland sun. He tried sitting up, but to no avail. The enire right side of him was crisp, and felt as though he had been left on his side on a grill for much too long. "Ugh, wh-what the hell happened? He looked around, seeing Fire Ant carcasses surrounding him, either with missing antennae and legs, heads, or the entire back part. The earth was black with scorch marks, but still, the exact events of what had happened were blurry. Absent-mindedly, he felt for his Magnum and noticed it missing. His two Officers swords were still in place, although the sheaths were badly burned. And then he remembered he hadn't been alone. There had been another with him. Pick. He tried sitting up again, managing to get upright for a second before he got dizzy and fell to his back again. Where was Pick? Ever so slowly, his memory started to come back. Gunshots, the slashing of swords and knives. They had stumbled upon an entire nest of Fire Ant Soldiers. A searing pain, and then nothing. Was Pick alright? More importantly, did that woman have his Magnum? Was she wasting his bullets?!? That gave him the strength he needed to get up, and fight through the dizziness. "Pick? Pick! Are you out here?" He winced, standing slowly, drawing his sword with his good arm. "Pick, you'd better not be dead! Or have my gun! And you'd better not be dead on top of my gun! Only I can do that!" He experimentally took a step, taking a sharp breath as his leg tingled. Oh yeah, 3rd degree burns were fun. He rubbed his eyes, surveying the landscape. Then he noticed something fluttering in the distance. "Damn, I can't sight it." Grant grumbled, limping his way to the object. When he got close enough, he almost shouted in joy. It was his insignia! His marker! The bunker had to be close! He'd be able to restock, get himself some better equipment, maybe even find some medical supplies to help with this burn. "Pick! Where are you?"

When they stumbled into that nest, Pick mentally cursed Grant like no tomorrow. She was going to die,she had told him. She was going to be ant food and then become ant shit she told him. They fought against the ants, until they were forced to run, leave the nest, only to be chased still. They had been out for blood or food….or both. She wasn’t too happy. Pick had managed to find ammo for her pistol and unfortunate to say, the ants had had forced Grant and her to separate. She heard his gun go off, then a few high pitched squeals almost. She shot her gun, wasting bullets. She got a few ants on their antennae, causing them to go havoc and attack others, which helped a lot. Those that stood, she took out with a good few shots to the head, leaving them dead.

When Pick when to look for Grant, she saw him charred on one side, thinking him dead. Pick kept herself from retching and forced herself to get close to Grant and kind of gently kick him. Gentle enough to see if he stirred, but no, he hadn’t moved. Pick freaked out. What could she had done? Drag his dead body where? His Magnum was in his limp hand and she took it as well as whatever ammo he had and left him. She did say a nice prayer for him though, so she wasn’t that heartless. Pick wondered the town until she saw something. It was a marking on some piece of cloth. She assumed this is what Grant was trying to take her and she moved close, seeing a door and jiggled it. It had been locked, but she had the keys to every door in the Wasteland. Pick broke in, took refuge, used a few Stimpaks that were inside and ammoed up. She didn’t want to leave this little safe haven, that is, until she heard shouting. She wasn’t sure how long she had been resting, but Pick step towards the door and peeked out. “Grant?”She said, seeing that it was him. “Oh my God. Grant. “Pick rushed out and ran to him, making sure to keep herself from hugging him. “Your alive. Fucking bastard. How? But..you were…and the Ants. “She threw his good arm over her shoulders and helped him inside the bunker. Once in, she closed and relocked the door, helping him move to a small bed, helping him lie down. “I’ll get you some Stimpaks. Just relax.”She was about to move away, but stopped. “Oh. Here. Sorry I took it. I thought you were dead and thought you wouldn’t have need for it. “She placed his gun on his stomach and went to get him his Stimpaks, getting a few since she wasn’t sure how much he would need to recover.

Grant smiled widely as Pick came out of the bunker. "Heh, heheh, hahaha! Oh man, that was a rush." He winced as she took his good arm and put it over her shoulders, helping him limp to the bunker. The moment he sat down, he seemed to relax, looking up at the girl with eyes that hinted mental instability. "Calm down Pick, I'll be fine. Just breathe in, and breathe out." He rolled his bad arm, wincing as her heard slight cracking. Yup, fun. "I'd give it about a half a week before I can move normally again." His grin widened as the Magnum plopped down onto the uncharred half of his stomach. Slowly, he rose, more crackling as he holstered the weapon and made his way to a locker. When he opened it, there appeared to be nothing, but after pushing on a corner, the back swung around, revealing a new, identical set of the armour Grant had worn. Carefully, he slid it on, breathing in relief as the coolness penetrated the burn. He sat back down.

"You know, some part of me thinks you were happy to see me come back to the land of the living. It takes more than this to get rid of me." The air in the bunker was cool, comfortable. But they couldn't stay long. Suddenly looking serious, the soldier stood up, the thick robe like cloth fluttering around his ankles. "We'll be needing a few things before we leave. Backpacks for one should help us with our supplies." With a swift motion, he tossed the pack at the girl, grabbing another two pistols and a single, intimidating bolt-action Rifle. On the sight-rail, he attached the strangest looking scope the girl had ever seen. It was somewhat boxy, and had no crosshairs. Only a simply, open cirle in the middle. "Tap the back wall. Take your weapons down. We'll have to set out tomorrow." As he spoke, he pulled out something cylindrical, shiny, and yet, ominous.

Orin smiled as he adjusted himself once more as she asked him if he was comfortable. He had to admit to himself that he was rather comfortable, and considering that the mattress that they were now laying on was probably the most comfortable thing that he had ever been able to lay on. He felt like he had died and gone to heaven, if only because she was letting him not only sleep next to her but allowed him to wrap his arm around her to be more comfortable. When she turned round to face him was when he became back to reality. "Oh, I am very comfortable. Best thing I have slept on in a long time...Also to be honest the company doesn't hurt." He said with a deep smile.

He nodded as she spoke once more, following her lips as she moved them. He couldn't help but continue to smile even as he felt his eyes begin to slowly close. The events of the day, and the week finally catching up with him. He adjusted himself once more trying to wrap even more of his arm around her, keeping his position so that they could both be as comfortable as possible. "Sounds like a plan..." He said with a yawn and then within moments he felt his eyes slip into the position of sleep and before he knew it he was fully and deeply asleep.

Slash's body in such a state brought some twisted satisfaction knowing he was responsible for not only satisfying her, but forcing her to quiver from the experience. Void treated his seed like a pre-war milkshake, ingurgitating his bodily fluids like a professional whore from New Reno. Sympathy was non existence, this was pure adulterated sex and their just desserts were going to delivered by point-blank range. Their hair intertwined, gripped ruthlessly literally by the roots as he angled them; one hand applying great friction on his members. Performing a spectacle in the eyes of the feeble slavers, it acted as an aphrodisiac to some of the slavers and for others a simple porno flick.

Eulogy spend no time in crashing the party, assuming his slavers were just evading him out of indolence. It was a rude awakening to witness the money shot within bird eye view. Drowning the vixens in his monstrous fluids, they moaned while being bathed and of course tasting some homemade cream. Receiving such homage to his unnatural form was essentially similar to religious worship with how they nurtured his body. Diverting attention from the sluts to the head slaver of Paradise Falls, he spoke with a hint of irritation, but mostly tranquil for a mutant.

" Presume you wished to address me concerning Regulator business ? "

razerwing said:
Grant smiled widely as Pick came out of the bunker. "Heh, heheh, hahaha! Oh man, that was a rush." He winced as she took his good arm and put it over her shoulders, helping him limp to the bunker. The moment he sat down, he seemed to relax, looking up at the girl with eyes that hinted mental instability. "Calm down Pick, I'll be fine. Just breathe in, and breathe out." He rolled his bad arm, wincing as her heard slight cracking. Yup, fun. "I'd give it about a half a week before I can move normally again." His grin widened as the Magnum plopped down onto the uncharred half of his stomach. Slowly, he rose, more crackling as he holstered the weapon and made his way to a locker. When he opened it, there appeared to be nothing, but after pushing on a corner, the back swung around, revealing a new, identical set of the armor Grant had worn. Carefully, he slid it on, breathing in relief as the coolness penetrated the burn. He sat back down.

"You know, some part of me thinks you were happy to see me come back to the land of the living. It takes more than this to get rid of me." The air in the bunker was cool, comfortable. But they couldn't stay long. Suddenly looking serious, the soldier stood up, the thick robe like cloth fluttering around his ankles. "We'll be needing a few things before we leave. Backpacks for one should help us with our supplies." With a swift motion, he tossed the pack at the girl, grabbing another two pistols and a single, intimidating bolt-action Rifle. On the sight-rail, he attached the strangest looking scope the girl had ever seen. It was somewhat boxy, and had no crosshairs. Only a simply, open circle in the middle. "Tap the back wall. Take your weapons down. We'll have to set out tomorrow." As he spoke, he pulled out something cylindrical, shiny, and yet, ominous.

Pick wanted to slap the man. She practically had a heart attack, her mind racing about all the bad stuff that might have happened to Grant. “You’re a dick you know that. Here I am, worried shit for you and all you can do is laugh from excitement and tell me to calm down. If you weren’t so badly injured I’d punch you in the fucking nuts you asshole.” She watched as he stood up, not bothering to take the moment to even let himself heal up. For Christ sakes, the man hadn’t bothered to ask for a freaking Stimpak. She watched in with much annoyance as he went for a locker and pulled out an armor similar to the one he had before. She shook her head, turning away to grab some medical supplies. Honestly, men thought they could tough shit out and not care about infection to their wounds.

When she returned, she almost dropped the Stimpaks she had in her hand, managing to catch the pack he threw at her. Shaking her head, she set the pack down on a nearby chair, marched right over to him and grabbed him by the hand, hauling him towards the bed. “We can prepare ourselves early in the morning dammit.” She said, pushing him hard on the bed, not caring anymore about his injuries. “I would have flipped every fucking piece of debris just to look for you and all you can think of doing is preparing and not caring about how your partner feels. She grabbed one of the Stimpaks, harshly pulled the collar of his arm to the side and stabbed the needle into the soft flesh of his neck. “And don’t you dare whine and cry that this hurt.”She said, pumping him with the healing liquid and pulled the needle out. “Hold still, I’m not done. “She grabbed another, went to the other side and stabbed him once more, pushing the liquid into his system and taking the needle out. “There, that should help. Now, lie down, rest, and relax. You’re no good to me or this journey if you die and leave me stranded in the middle of nowhere, got that.” She huffed, placing her hands on her hips, acting like the motherly nurse that she wasn’t.

Redking6 said:
Orin smiled as he adjusted himself once more as she asked him if he was comfortable. He had to admit to himself that he was rather comfortable, and considering that the mattress that they were now laying on was probably the most comfortable thing that he had ever been able to lay on. He felt like he had died and gone to heaven, if only because she was letting him not only sleep next to her but allowed him to wrap his arm around her to be more comfortable. When she turned round to face him was when he became back to reality. "Oh, I am very comfortable. Best thing I have slept on in a long time...Also to be honest the company doesn't hurt." He said with a deep smile.

He nodded as she spoke once more, following her lips as she moved them. He couldn't help but continue to smile even as he felt his eyes begin to slowly close. The events of the day, and the week finally catching up with him. He adjusted himself once more trying to wrap even more of his arm around her, keeping his position so that they could both be as comfortable as possible. "Sounds like a plan..." He said with a yawn and then within moments he felt his eyes slip into the position of sleep and before he knew it he was fully and deeply asleep.

Princess had always been a light sleeper, thanks to where she had grown up at. Right when Orin closed his eyes and felt his heavy breathe against her cheek, she too fell asleep, but not as heavy as him. She was perhaps out for a good half hour, perhaps more until she woke up to nothing. Everything was quiet, all was calm. Seems that everything had gone back to normal, whatever normal was for this place. She felt Orin holding her tighter, as if he were afraid to let go and never have her again. This was the most she’s ever let a man do. Hug her. She never liked having anyone in her bed for more than ten minutes after they had fucked. Once the deed was done, they were out, no if, ands or buts. Her arm wasn’t killing her as it was before, so it seemed that resting it for a bit helped a lot, but she still needed a Stimpak and she didn’t want to use whatever supply they had. Perhaps there was a doctor or something here that would be happy to give her free treatment. After all, they did put that Amara chick as the Overseer, so they deserved special treatment.

Turning her head, she frowned when she saw the nasty black and blue circle practically covering her shoulder and up to her neck. The damage was done and she needed a Stimpak, perhaps three. Gently, she slid Orin’s arm from over her stomach, settling it back next to his body. She slid from the bed, keeping her eyes focused on his face, making sure he didn’t stir. She was just going to find some sort of Infirmary, get treatment and perhaps some supplies and come back. No more than half an hour or so. Slipping on her boots, she tied them loosely, making sure her knife was still tucked within and then quietly headed for the door. Giving one last glance, she smiled at how peaceful Orin looked, then slipped out, roaming the halls for a bit until she found a guard. The man was kind enough to point her into the right direction, but warned her about the doctor, since he was a Mr. Handy. He wasn’t a certified medical practitioner, so having him heal her would be bad, but he did had Stimpaks, so that was good. Going to the Infirmary, she slipped in, seeing the robot in question wiping some blood that were smeared on the walls of what looked like the operation room. “Uhh.”

“Why hello there. Did you need something amputated?”

“Uhh….no. I need some medical supplies.”

“Oh, good. Since truth be told, I’m not really good at amputating.” He said, hovering out of the room. “You’re the girl that overthrew the Overseer and set Amara as the new Overseer. She’s a good girl. Bright and smart.” He chattered away as he grabbed a small medical bag and filled it with some Rad-Away and Rad-X and Med-X and Stimpaks as well. “Oh, there you go. If you need any-“

“No, this is good.” She said before he suggested anything medical worth. Taking the bag, she walked out before he spoke about more nonsense stuff and bumped into a guard. She asked if they had weapon supplies, the guard kind enough show her where the Security Office was. Thanking him, she decided to head back to Orin and see if he was still asleep or not.

Slipping back into the room, she set the bag down near a chair, seeing him still asleep. Sitting on the chair, she opened the bag and took out a Stimpak. Looking at the long needle, she sighed. Princess hated needles with a passion. She could never give herself shots, always needed someone else to do it for her. She couldn’t wake Orin to do for her. “you can do this.”She whispered as she just continued to hold the needle in her hand and stare at it.

Sanoci said:

Slash's body in such a state brought some twisted satisfaction knowing he was responsible for not only satisfying her, but forcing her to quiver from the experience. Void treated his seed like a pre-war milkshake, ingurgitating his bodily fluids like a professional whore from New Reno. Sympathy was non existence, this was pure adulterated sex and their just desserts were going to delivered by point-blank range. Their hair intertwined, gripped ruthlessly literally by the roots as he angled them; one hand applying great friction on his members. Performing a spectacle in the eyes of the feeble slavers, it acted as an aphrodisiac to some of the slavers and for others a simple porno flick.

Eulogy spent no time in crashing the party, assuming his slavers were just evading him out of indolence. It was a rude awakening to witness the money shot within bird eye view. Drowning the vixens in his monstrous fluids, they moaned while being bathed and of course tasting some homemade cream. Receiving such homage to his unnatural form was essentially similar to religious worship with how they nurtured his body. Diverting attention from the sluts to the head slaver of Paradise Falls, he spoke with a hint of irritation, but mostly tranquil for a mutant.

" Presume you wished to address me concerning Regulator business ? "

Eulogy could only watch as his two best Slavers were doused in hot, white, thick cum. It coated everything. Their hair, faces, breasts, fuck, just everywhere. “ Holy…fucking…..shit…”he said not paying attention to what the Mutant had said. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Void and Slash, on their knees, heads back and a Behemoth literally coating them with jizz. He thought he’d seeing it all, but this took the cake. Eulogy shook himself from his thoughts, hearing Slash calling out.

“Hello? Eulogy? Tch. Rude. Did you need something?” She asked as if there was nothing weird on. Almost as if shit like this happened all the time.

It took a moment for Eulogy to realize that the Mutant was the one he had personally hired a long time ago to deal with some business concerning the Regulators and their HQ. “yeah. Uhh….just….meet me at my place…when you done.” He said, shutting the garage door closed. He turned and narrowed his eyes. “What the fuck are you guys lookin’ at. Get the fuck back to work.” He said, heading back to his place.

Slash wiped her cheek and licked her thumb, then another finger, then another, licking each one from one hand, then the other. “That was rather rude.”She said, letting herself fall back, wincing as the pain between her legs pinched at her nerves. She was practically lying on a pool of cum her hair sticky and soaked with it. “What did you mean when you asked about the Regulators. What did that asshole want?”She asked, curious. Eulogy was a rather sad leader. He made poor decisions that cost everyones lives, but he honestly didn’t care.

Void smoother hands along her hair, getting some of the cum out as best she could. She licked her hands and wrist and as far as she could up her arm. She wiped some of the cum off her breasts and licked that off her hand as well. “Does it matter. He won’t last long in his position. “She said, not caring if Hakon heard her. “It’s obvious that Eulogy wants to rid the wasteland of the Regulators, but that’s a really poor move. They’re good at recruiting and what’s to stop them from getting the Enclave or the Brotherhood of Steel involved.”

“But it may be a good move, since he’s trying to get rid of the do-gooders.”

“Why rid them if we can use them or recruit them if they decide to go against us, then we can kill them. We need more hands and once Eulogy is gone, what’s to stop some of the others from trying to kill us.”She looked at Hakon, tilting her head to the side, then a slow smile spread on her face. “I wonder how many will be against us if they saw that we had a Mutant in our hands.” She said, looking to Slash.

The rush of air and blood to his head blacked his vision out for a second as he was pushed back onto the bed. The ever familiar tingle of the Stimpaks rushing through his system calmed him, his muscles unwinding. "Pick, take a deep breath. First off, you wouldn't have wasted time looking for a dead partner. You're smart enough to have been able to cut your losses and return to your home if I'd gotten killed." He closed his eyes, clenching his blackened hand, the burnt shell cracking. Vageuly, he wondered what would happen if he punched something. And then he remembered, Pick wasn't one for burnt bodies. "Care to hand me a roll of gauze?" He'd need to wrap his bad hand, but carefully and lightly so he didn't hamper his movement.

"You know... there's something very important in the last bunker. Something that could be the end of everything I've worked towards." He pulled out the cylinder. "This....... as small as it may be is the best defense we have if things go wrong. If I die, you take it, and get the hell out of whatever area you're in. You go back to Megaton, and make sure the contents of this can never see the light of day." The ex-caravaner tossed the can into the air, catching it in his good hand. "You know of the professor and his FireAnts? Yeah, well he went on to other things. Things that would make his ants unstoppable. Of course, this was before everything went nuclear." He layed back, idly wrapping his hand with the roll of gauze. "People wanted him dead. One man stole the research for the professor's Alpha gene. Another developed an insecticide to combat what they viewed as a threat. And one other made a trump card. A biological agent. A destroyer of anything with a heartbeat." His eyes opened, and he smiled. "At least, that's what I've heard from other caravans. And it makes sense the more I think about it. Why else would that last bunker be as heavily locked, with as thick a wall as that one has? To keep people out, to keep something in."

(Its SS btw)

"So. Captain, this Paradise Falls is an appears to be a slaver encampment of some kind?"

"No sergeant, its a full blown base. Their entire Capital Wasteland operation is headed here. Its heavily defended as it should be. From what those former slaves told us, its has a 2 tier defensive layout. Only accessible though a lone and lightly defended checkpoint, it leaders to a gate and after that, its like hitting a Cazadore nest. Shit will fly. They gave us a description, a good one at that, that the initial gate leads into a small pocket where a hut and a few guards reside. After that? Well, it opens up quickly, we have to be weary of a marksman tower and a number of well armed hostiles. We also have a bonus if we are able to bring down the power grid and let all the slaves go, and another if we kill their leader. Eulogy. We should approach it with caution. These are small time slavers, but slavers none the less. We have to make sure we do this right. We're going to take out the checkpoint with a few well placed rifle rounds from Oscar's .308, after that, they should raise a general alarm, also moving men into the open to see what had happen, while 1st squad moves to the immediate rear and blasts open a new entrance. Of course, Oscar will be providing fire to pin the slavers in the open down while the rest of the insertion team enters. 3rd Squad will then follow suit, creating a pocket of resistance and expanding out. We will be using flashbangs only, not grenades on this one. Gotta be careful of the slaves. Remember, we must be careful when entering buildings, they have occupied a small strip mall, so CQC fighting is almost guaranteed."

The men nodded as they looked over the map of the complex they were to attack. They pointed to certain parts, making marks on the map. There were also the small band of former slaves who helped with information about the whereabouts of the medical clinic, the weapons shop, and the leader's den. They began to build upon the Captains plan, forming individual plans of attack. This was normal, and the ex-slaves were impressed as they moved to the side, speaking to one another. 5 in all, three females and two males, they called for Buster by name and he walked to them, his determined, neutral face facing them. They all looked to each other and a man that reached Buster's height stood forward. He was a slender man, whose years of malnourishment had hit him very hard, there was also a patch over his right eye, a parting gift from the slavers. He opened his mouth and began to speak, his timid voice strung a cord in Buster's heart that had only been strung a few times in his life.

"S-Sir, we ca-ca-cannot thank y-you for this...and...even t-taking us in..."

He smiled, nodding his head lightly. "Do your part with us, and you shall get your share of caps, food, and medical attention. We give...special offers to ex-slaves who want help. The fact that you gave us their base of operations means that we could very well impact the Capital Wasteland in a few weeks. I'm sure of it. I just ask you to do what you can with us. This is a safe place for you and your families. I'm sure Sergeant Ryan has shown you the dormitory for ex-slaves? Its-"

"Yes s-sir. W-w- just yes." The man said again, Buster nodded again, he smiled at the rest of the group, they were clothed in whatever the mercenaries had on hand when they arrived only a few days before naked and sick. They were quickly fed and brought to not so close to death and began to explain their situation to the soldiers. They had been horrified, and Buster quickly knew what they're first mission in this new land would be.

A girl, whose eyes seemed to be the size of plates, looked at the Captain and spoke, her voice was just as scared as the mans, but her body was in much better condition. Buster had been told by the other females that she'd been one of the slaver's 'toys' and had stayed many nights in the slavers barracks for days on end to return silent, with a cold stare in her eyes. "I...I don't know how to repay you sir...I coul-"

Buster hushed her. "No. Hell. Fucking. No. You have been though to much young lady, your job here is to first check in with Doctor Xhong, she should help you with getting over your...experiences. She herself was once a slave and went though the same horrid treatment you underwent. Please, before any of you do anything, check with her to try and help you with your experiences after that, rest and relax and then we will put you in jobs you're good at, however you will make salary and can buy from the merchants that roam around from time to time going to the settlement of Megaton."

The group smiled and walked off as Buster once again hit the table.

"Alright! We got a 3 day trip ahead. Pack food, weapons, and plenty of ammunition!"

The group began to scramble around the room, picking up bags of equipment that had ammunition, food, and everything else needed to traverse the wastes. They formed into their respective groups of 2 squads and a sniper detachment. They began to walk though the supermarket which had taken a life of its own.

The isle shelves had become walls for the male and female barracks, a storage room, and even a few offices. On top of the storage room was the barracks for the ex-slaves to get recouped and asses their surroundings. The pharmacy had been into an administrative wing and the storage area in there the command room that they were leaving. The small area were one could find the intercom system had becoming the clinic, a few beds and plenty of chems and medical supplies plus the equipment to build a few more. Both entrances had been fortified with sand bags and shelves. A small killbox being built in each one. They had also found a ladder leading to the roof where a small hut had been erected for the sniper team to keep watch over. The troops exited outside which had been fortified in the same manor. The chain link fencing had started their line and they built off that using cars and wood. Inside, a small number of Brahmin grazed and troops patrolled, keeping unwantables out.

The troops had a long trip ahead of them as they left the fortress. Moving in the direction of Paradise Falls and the many other wonders of the Capital Wasteland.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Princess had always been a light sleeper, thanks to where she had grown up at. Right when Orin closed his eyes and felt his heavy breathe against her cheek, she too fell asleep, but not as heavy as him. She was perhaps out for a good half hour, perhaps more until she woke up to nothing. Everything was quiet, all was calm. Seems that everything had gone back to normal, whatever normal was for this place. She felt Orin holding her tighter, as if he were afraid to let go and never have her again. This was the most she’s ever let a man do. Hug her. She never liked having anyone in her bed for more than ten minutes after they had fucked. Once the deed was done, they were out, no if, ands or buts. Her arm wasn’t killing her as it was before, so it seemed that resting it for a bit helped a lot, but she still needed a Stimpak and she didn’t want to use whatever supply they had. Perhaps there was a doctor or something here that would be happy to give her free treatment. After all, they did put that Amara chick as the Overseer, so they deserved special treatment.

Turning her head, she frowned when she saw the nasty black and blue circle practically covering her shoulder and up to her neck. The damage was done and she needed a Stimpak, perhaps three. Gently, she slid Orin’s arm from over her stomach, settling it back next to his body. She slid from the bed, keeping her eyes focused on his face, making sure he didn’t stir. She was just going to find some sort of Infirmary, get treatment and perhaps some supplies and come back. No more than half an hour or so. Slipping on her boots, she tied them loosely, making sure her knife was still tucked within and then quietly headed for the door. Giving one last glance, she smiled at how peaceful Orin looked, then slipped out, roaming the halls for a bit until she found a guard. The man was kind enough to point her into the right direction, but warned her about the doctor, since he was a Mr. Handy. He wasn’t a certified medical practitioner, so having him heal her would be bad, but he did had Stimpaks, so that was good. Going to the Infirmary, she slipped in, seeing the robot in question wiping some blood that were smeared on the walls of what looked like the operation room. “Uhh.”

“Why hello there. Did you need something amputated?”

“Uhh….no. I need some medical supplies.”

“Oh, good. Since truth be told, I’m not really good at amputating.” He said, hovering out of the room. “You’re the girl that overthrew the Overseer and set Amara as the new Overseer. She’s a good girl. Bright and smart.” He chattered away as he grabbed a small medical bag and filled it with some Rad-Away and Rad-X and Med-X and Stimpaks as well. “Oh, there you go. If you need any-“

“No, this is good.” She said before he suggested anything medical worth. Taking the bag, she walked out before he spoke about more nonsense stuff and bumped into a guard. She asked if they had weapon supplies, the guard kind enough show her where the Security Office was. Thanking him, she decided to head back to Orin and see if he was still asleep or not.

Slipping back into the room, she set the bag down near a chair, seeing him still asleep. Sitting on the chair, she opened the bag and took out a Stimpak. Looking at the long needle, she sighed. Princess hated needles with a passion. She could never give herself shots, always needed someone else to do it for her. She couldn’t wake Orin to do for her. “you can do this.”She whispered as she just continued to hold the needle in her hand and stare at it.

Orin let sleep completely engulf him. It was always a funny thing for him sleep. He managed to get as much as he could, but most of the time the amount and the value of it was fully dependent on how deep he slept. This fact wasn't so much what always seemed to fascinate him about himself, but rather that the deepness of the sleep seemed to vary by location. Up until now Orin had never really been all that comfortable inside underneath a roof of metal, or other material. He had always gotten the best sleep when he was outside somewhere, hiding inside the entrance to a cave, or crammed between a few high rocks. Sure his back hated him for it, however he always appreciated the feeling of being awake in the morning. However, this seemed to be some type of anomaly. An exception to his general rule. He actually felt it while he was sleeping and he was utterly surprised at how deep a sleep he was actually in, and inside a vault no less. This made him rethink the value of his sleep to being about the company or the possibility of company. And right at that very moment he knew he had very good company.

He didn't even feel any movement, not even his own hand slowly and carefully rest itself back onto his stomach. He continued to feel the warmth radiating from the bed from where Princess had been and in his sleeping state even that seemed to be enough for him. He thought he heard the sound of thumping boots against the ground, and wondered if he should actually think about checking it out. Sounds usually lead to activity after all. However he was so engrossed with the moment, or what he thought was the moment, that he made sure that nothing was going to effect him in any way...At least for another few moments.

He opened his eyes and noticed that she was gone. He wasn't sure exactly what time it was, or what had been going on. With a slight sigh he shifted over and felt his body responded in a sleep depraved manner. When he turned fully he saw Princess sitting in a chair holding a stimpack in her hand. He wasn't sure if she was hesitating because she was afraid of waking him, or if there was another reason. He rose and sat up."Need some help with that?" He asked gently as he got up onto his fresh feet and walked over to the chair. He nodded and took the stimpack from her hands, he was sure she might object to this but she seemed to need a little helping hand at the moment. He lined up the needle with the bruised shoulder and took a breath. He quickly let the device sink into her skin apply the solution before removing it cautiously. "There you go. Should be good as new in no time." He said with a soft smile and rose up, stretching his arms out. "So...You planning to go back to bed, or are you up for awhile?" He asked with another yawn wondering what time it actually was.

razerwing said:
The rush of air and blood to his head blacked his vision out for a second as he was pushed back onto the bed. The ever familiar tingle of the Stimpaks rushing through his system calmed him, his muscles unwinding. "Pick, take a deep breath. First off, you wouldn't have wasted time looking for a dead partner. You're smart enough to have been able to cut your losses and return to your home if I'd gotten killed." He closed his eyes, clenching his blackened hand, the burnt shell cracking. Vaguely, he wondered what would happen if he punched something. And then he remembered, Pick wasn't one for burnt bodies. "Care to hand me a roll of gauze?" He'd need to wrap his bad hand, but carefully and lightly so he didn't hamper his movement.

"You know... there's something very important in the last bunker. Something that could be the end of everything I've worked towards." He pulled out the cylinder. "This....... as small as it may be is the best defense we have if things go wrong. If I die, you take it, and get the hell out of whatever area you're in. You go back to Megaton, and make sure the contents of this can never see the light of day." The ex-caravaner tossed the can into the air, catching it in his good hand. "You know of the professor and his FireAnts? Yeah, well he went on to other things. Things that would make his ants unstoppable. Of course, this was before everything went nuclear." He layed back, idly wrapping his hand with the roll of gauze. "People wanted him dead. One man stole the research for the professor's Alpha gene. Another developed an insecticide to combat what they viewed as a threat. And one other made a trump card. A biological agent. A destroyer of anything with a heartbeat." His eyes opened, and he smiled. "At least, that's what I've heard from other caravans. And it makes sense the more I think about it. Why else would that last bunker be as heavily locked, with as thick a wall as that one has? To keep people out, to keep something in."

“I so would have wasted my time looking for your sorry ass. Perhaps to either bury it or to pilfer it.”She said, shrugging, though her voice had a hint of humor to it. Walking over to a small table, she picked up some gauze and handed it to him on his good hand. Sitting on the next to him, she watched as he pulled out a small cylinder. It was no more than the size of her index finger almost. She looked at the little thing, unable to believe the things he was telling her. This thing was so important? How the hell did he get his hands on it, and what did it do?” That damn professor was a pain in the fucking ass.”She said, hating the man. She listened to him as he continued with his story, eyes widening at this bit of info. “So you mean someone was stupid enough to make some sort of bio weapon that can wipe out all of humanity….again. Come on.” She stood, throwing her hands up in the air.

“Maybe we shouldn’t mess with something like that, yeah? If its locked up for a reason, then it’s meant not to be disturbed. Do you know what kind of security there is? And what about locked doors? I’m good at picking, but there are some things even I can’t pick myself you know?” She thought this was crazy, hell, a fucking suicide mission. Needing to distract herself for a bit, she went over and took the gauze from him and bandaged his hand up for him, making sure to be very careful. “Once your fully healed and feeling better, take me to recon this damn bunker. I want to see what it is I’m dealing here. I mean….is there security outside the walls, like Mr. Gutsy’s or anything of the sort? How much do you know……and how is that you know all this?” She finished bandaging him up. “Know what…..lets just…wait until I wake up. I’m tired, hungry and antsy. Tomorrow. I want to know everything there is about you Grant. How you know so much and why you seem to know about secret dangerous bunkers with heavy security.”Walking away, she headed to one of the spare beds near his and plopped herself on it, kicking her shoes off and laid herself on her side. “Get some rest, you’ll need it if you want to Stimpaks to properly take effect.”

Redking6 said:
Orin let sleep completely engulf him. It was always a funny thing for him sleep. He managed to get as much as he could, but most of the time the amount and the value of it was fully dependent on how deep he slept. This fact wasn't so much what always seemed to fascinate him about himself, but rather that the deepness of the sleep seemed to vary by location. Up until now Orin had never really been all that comfortable inside underneath a roof of metal, or other material. He had always gotten the best sleep when he was outside somewhere, hiding inside the entrance to a cave, or crammed between a few high rocks. Sure his back hated him for it, however he always appreciated the feeling of being awake in the morning. However, this seemed to be some type of anomaly. An exception to his general rule. He actually felt it while he was sleeping and he was utterly surprised at how deep a sleep he was actually in, and inside a vault no less. This made him rethink the value of his sleep to being about the company or the possibility of company. And right at that very moment he knew he had very good company.

He didn't even feel any movement, not even his own hand slowly and carefully rest itself back onto his stomach. He continued to feel the warmth radiating from the bed from where Princess had been and in his sleeping state even that seemed to be enough for him. He thought he heard the sound of thumping boots against the ground, and wondered if he should actually think about checking it out. Sounds usually lead to activity after all. However he was so engrossed with the moment, or what he thought was the moment, that he made sure that nothing was going to effect him in any way...At least for another few moments.

He opened his eyes and noticed that she was gone. He wasn't sure exactly what time it was, or what had been going on. With a slight sigh he shifted over and felt his body responded in a sleep depraved manner. When he turned fully he saw Princess sitting in a chair holding a stimpack in her hand. He wasn't sure if she was hesitating because she was afraid of waking him, or if there was another reason. He rose and sat up."Need some help with that?" He asked gently as he got up onto his fresh feet and walked over to the chair. He nodded and took the stimpack from her hands, he was sure she might object to this but she seemed to need a little helping hand at the moment. He lined up the needle with the bruised shoulder and took a breath. He quickly let the device sink into her skin apply the solution before removing it cautiously. "There you go. Should be good as new in no time." He said with a soft smile and rose up, stretching his arms out. "So...You planning to go back to bed, or are you up for awhile?" He asked with another yawn wondering what time it actually was.
She almost jumped and dropped the needle she was holding. “Jesus. “She said, shaking her head. Sighing, she leaned back on her chair and sighed, closing her eyes to help relax herself, then opened them when Orin appeared next to her, the needle taken from her hand. “Yeah. Thanks.”She said, not bothering to explain herself for her hesitation.

Princess looked away as he positioned the needle and gritted her teeth hard, closing her eyes and pain shot all through out her body. Fuck the bruise hurt like a bitch and having the healing liquid of the Stimpak being shot into her system was painful as well, especially with her damaged nerves and skin. “Oh fuck.”She gasped, relieved when he pulled the needle out. “Thanks again.” She said, already feeling her arm numbing and no doubt the nerves and blood repairing themselves. One would do for now. She wasn’t going to use another even if she had a tiny bruise.

Rubbing her arm for a moment, she looked up at him and shook her head. “I’m awake. I can’t sleep for more than a good few hours….half hour mostly. The most would be an hour or so.”She shrugged. “I’ve trained myself to keep awake at all costs. You know as well as I that once your eyes close, your dead before you can open them.” Princess gripped her hand and loosened it, testing out how her strength was. Much better then before. She even raised it and pretended to pump an invisible weight. Stimpaks worked such miracles. “I only slept for an hour…or so I assume. You’ve been out for two or so.” She shrugged, not sure on the exact time. “I think night just fell, so I’m thinking of staying her a bit longer until morning. From there……I’m not sure where to go. Maybe go back to Megaton.” Princess wasn’t positively sure, but she felt that there was still some bit of adventure out there for her. She didn’t want to go to her old life and she was sure a new one was out there, somewhere in the Wastes. “You going back to bed?”

Bewildering their illusive leader with his lewd acts against his best slavers simply made the hunter grin with pride. It indeed humored the mutant with the reaction Slash gave to her boss on his presence, probably yearning for more attention with his fiendish form. Allowing the ladies to converse while dressing himself, both amused him discussing strategy and of course utilizing him as an instrument of destruction. Eulogy requested his audience on business matters, yet the conversation he heard made sense. Regulators were among the few who openly opposed their lifestyle, strutting with their vigilante justice throughout the wasteland.

"I have a contact on a particular person, though it sounds like he plots to exterminate their headquarters. Risky move for even a veteran of the wastes like myself. You ladies have naive ideas of what I am, do not forget I am a tool that works by the highest bidder. If offered enough I would dispose of you two without a care in the world."

Demonstrating the stoic demeanor necessary to truly function within such a gritty profession, these vixens were just another piece of ass even though their services were above the norm in performance. Hakon continued to gawk at their naked bodies stained in his bodily fluids, not minding a second round but with Void delicious pussy impaled on his meaty manhood this time around. Rebellion was their aim, a tad curious on how they would attempt to abolish his leadership from Paradise Falls. It was undeniable of how they could exploit his presence to gain an advantage, the real question was whether or not these sluts were truly worth the hardships that will occupy his time.

" It goes without saying that within reason I will comply with your little idea regarding Eulogy. You ladies would need to sweeten the deal to ensure a contract with a professional like myself."

"So Captain, whats our first stop?"

"Springdale Elementary School. Its a good place to set up a camp for the night, and some good target practice so we can gauge the locals. Its a raider encampment, so we should also help the local area by removing them. Also, the freed slaves told us that they also are sitting on a nice pile of weapons, though their aren't sure if they are in good condition anymore."

The sergeant nodded. "Alright sir, whats our plan of attack?"

"Oscar and Mitchell will set up and begin to scout the raiders outside, 3rd squad will move in behind the school, provided there is a behind, and insert from the rear. Then Oscar will start picking off the raiders they can see, then me and 1st squad move in the front and squeeze them against 3rd. Should be a few minutes really, nothing to hard."

He nodded again, trusting his Captain. As they began to approach the elementary school. Buster turned to his snipers and waved. "Find a good place to hide with a good vantage point! Cover front and wait on my mark! 3rd squad move behind the building, 1st on me!" The 13 man and women sized group broke apart quickly, spreading over the area as they began to approach their unsuspecting enemy. The sniper team silently waited as they began to look for a place to assault the raiders. They found a pile of rubble, the remains of a house or store and took cover inside it. Oscar, and his modified hunting rifle which had a special day/night vision scope and a bipod, deployed the small metal stand as he looked down the crosshairs on the first raider. He then saw the two squads taking place, smiling as he had a front seat view of the battle come. He spied the Captain, who waved at him, singling that the attack would start soon.

"Mitchel?" He asked.

"I have 3 so far, looks to be a patrol."

"Distance?"

"600 meters"

"Wind?"

"A little East. You good?"

"Yeah, just need the order."

Oscar knew the single, which was when the first shot was fired, and when he heard one, his breathing suddenly stopped, he became one with his weapon and his world slowed down. He pulled the trigger gently, hearing a crack and feeling the kick of the rifle. He saw the raider go down as he then watched the Captain quickly waste the other two. He saw 3rd squad move in behind the building use a back door, while 1st squad threw the front door open and ran in.

"Looks like its started."

Grant chuckled shaking his head. "You wouldn't look too long and you know it. We barely met before I got my ass torched, and you're saying you'd find my charred remains to bury me?" While she ranted he took off his armor and hung it on a nearby cabinet, relaxing as she wrapped his hand for him. "Ah, thanks Pick. But yeah, apparently the other professor's found the Doc annoying too, hence the making of that huge, deadly possibility to make the wasteland a...... well..... wasteland. Except for real this time." The ex-caravan-er shrugged, tilting his head thoughtfully. "But listen, that's what I heard when I was in the caravan business. Not sure if it's true, but it does make sense. This thing had the thickest damn walls in the history of history. Although, speculation is deadly." He leaned back, putting his hands behind his head, letting out a small yawn.

"In any case, that base is a long ways off. We'll have to hit all the other bunkers on our way to stay equipped, although I'm not to fond about going near Paradise Falls. Heard nasty stories about that place, seen nasty things there. It isn't exactly the most friendly place in the world." He shook his head, closing his eyes, thinking about the short time he'd spent at the Falls. The Raiders, the Slavers. But then, he'd been there on business. Still, he really didn't like going there. "Alright then Pick. When we get there, I'll let you at it. If we can't get past the door, we'll find another way in, but we will get in. Otherwise, we would've taken this whole trip for nothing but a few scratches and one hell of a tan on my part. Speaking of which, I'll have to find a way to even it out so that it's not just one half of my body that's perfectly brown." With that, he closed his eyes, shifting lightly, smiling at Pick's request. "I'll tell you a little bit every now and then. Otherwise, what will we do on our trip? I don't know about you, but complete and utter silence irks the fuck out of me. Well, good night." He chuckled to himself, shifting one last time before drifting off.

Sanoci said:

Bewildering their illusive leader with his lewd acts against his best slavers simply made the hunter grin with pride. It indeed humored the mutant with the reaction Slash gave to her boss on his presence, probably yearning for more attention with his fiendish form. Allowing the ladies to converse while dressing himself, both amused him discussing strategy and of course utilizing him as an instrument of destruction. Eulogy requested his audience on business matters, yet the conversation he heard made sense. Regulators were among the few who openly opposed their lifestyle, strutting with their vigilante justice throughout the wasteland.

"I have a contact on a particular person, though it sounds like he plots to exterminate their headquarters. Risky move for even a veteran of the wastes like myself. You ladies have naive ideas of what I am, do not forget I am a tool that works by the highest bidder. If offered enough I would dispose of you two without a care in the world."

Demonstrating the stoic demeanor necessary to truly function within such a gritty profession, these vixens were just another piece of ass even though their services were above the norm in performance. Hakon continued to gawk at their naked bodies stained in his bodily fluids, not minding a second round but with Void delicious pussy impaled on his meaty manhood this time around. Rebellion was their aim, a tad curious on how they would attempt to abolish his leadership from Paradise Falls. It was undeniable of how they could exploit his presence to gain an advantage, the real question was whether or not these sluts were truly worth the hardships that will occupy his time.

" It goes without saying that within reason I will comply with your little idea regarding Eulogy. You ladies would need to sweeten the deal to ensure a contract with a professional like myself."

Slash smiled. “A business man and a killer. Fun.” Slowly, she sat up, watching as Void had walked off to their tiny make shift bar, no doubt getting a few Stimpaks for her. She needed at least two or three, but it seemed the pained had been numbed out, so she wasn't complaining at all. “We've earned a pretty good amount of caps to hire anyone, but think about it. You instead of Eulogy as the leader of these Slavers. Raiders added to the group and if you like, other Mutants as well. Regulators only recruit those that show some bit of justice, but we all know that in the Wastes, there's more murder and betrayal than there is justice. The Brotherhood of Steel don't really care much about is, since there too busy in trying to wipe out the Enclave and President Eden, so there not our concern as of yet.” Void had returned and took Slash's arm, trained the Stimpak needle against her skin and pierced, shooting the soothing medicine into her system. Slash closed her eyes to savor the feeling, unaware that her friend had injected her with another dose.

“We basically want to create an Empire. Get everyone to come to us for need. At some point, enslaving people can get rather tedious and after a while, slaves die. The more we capture, the more go to waste and then what will there be left. We don't want to resort in catching Raiders and Mutants. No. Void and I wish to gather as many hands, and more or less, rule the Wastes. If we play our cards right and wait for the perfect timing, The Brotherhood of Steel will do us the favor of getting rid of the Enclave. We know that there are a nice number of Outcasts so we can surely add them to our group. If we give them the idea of bringing down the Brotherhood, they would surely join us. Once we have a fair number, the Brotherhood of Steel can either join us and be part of something new or be obliterated. With you on our side, and I do believe you'll make a far better leader than Void or I, will be able to accomplish much more. With you're skill, intelligence, power and rather good looks, I think we might be able to succeed. Once we have established something here, we can move on to other regions, grow more stronger, recruit more. I heard from a caravaner who came all the way from Nevada that New Las Vegas has already something in which me and Void wish to do. If we succeed here, we can move our power, perhaps take hold of New Vegas and see how far will go. Think about it love. How many people can afford you. How long will it be before the one that hired you is pulling your leg until you realize they have been capless for some time now.”

Void had finished administering Slash her Stimpaks and had moved on to cleaning herself. Thanks to so much raiding, they had acquired plenty of clean purified water bottles, enough to get themselves cleaned. Void had simply soaked a rag and dragged it along her body, rubbing her hair and skin. “And there are also the Vaults scattered about. I know that one of them still has survivors and the inside is top notch. Taking over at least one of those gives us an advantage of some sort. Either hiding, use it as a supply bunker, a prison of some sort. And taking over the much popular and larger well known areas will be of greater advantage. Megaton has everything a person would want. Clean water, food, a place to sleep, supplies. We convince people in joining us, to show them that is anything were to happen, they will be under our protection. Lying to them basically. We give them false hope, they give us whatever we need. Rivet City is the more trickier place to take a hold of, but if given time and our numbers grow, I do believe Rivet City could be seen as a new place of operation and power. Once that is taken and everything else, we move on to bigger and better places. The Wasteland doesn't really have an official leader. Eden may be president, but not everyone is with him. He preaches false hope, but I think we can preach it better and actually show that we mean to show action rather speak about them.” Finishing in cleaning herself, Void headed off to dress, opening a busted locker, yanking the door opened and pulled out a simple white tank top and slipped it over her head. A pair of skimpy, brown shorts followed, her legs shoved in each hole and she dragged the denim up, buttoning and zipping it up. A belt followed as well as a spiked knuckled leather gloves.

“So what do you think? No doubt it seems stupid and worthless and rather boring to you, but what else can we do? Keep living our lives as its always been? Follow some moron who doesn't really know how to fucking lead? Change is good. Change is what makes a person keep going. If you decide to join us and help, fantastic. You'll officially be deemed as leader, or whatever you want. But if you decided that it isn't your thing, we promise to compensate for your wasted time and never bother you again.”

razerwing said:
Grant chuckled shaking his head. "You wouldn't look too long and you know it. We barely met before I got my ass torched, and you're saying you'd find my charred remains to bury me?" While she ranted he took off his armor and hung it on a nearby cabinet, relaxing as she wrapped his hand for him. "Ah, thanks Pick. But yeah, apparently the other professor's found the Doc annoying too, hence the making of that huge, deadly possibility to make the wasteland a...... well..... wasteland. Except for real this time." The ex-caravan-er shrugged, tilting his head thoughtfully. "But listen, that's what I heard when I was in the caravan business. Not sure if it's true, but it does make sense. This thing had the thickest damn walls in the history of history. Although, speculation is deadly." He leaned back, putting his hands behind his head, letting out a small yawn.

"In any case, that base is a long ways off. We'll have to hit all the other bunkers on our way to stay equipped, although I'm not to fond about going near Paradise Falls. Heard nasty stories about that place, seen nasty things there. It isn't exactly the most friendly place in the world." He shook his head, closing his eyes, thinking about the short time he'd spent at the Falls. The Raiders, the Slavers. But then, he'd been there on business. Still, he really didn't like going there. "Alright then Pick. When we get there, I'll let you at it. If we can't get past the door, we'll find another way in, but we will get in. Otherwise, we would've taken this whole trip for nothing but a few scratches and one hell of a tan on my part. Speaking of which, I'll have to find a way to even it out so that it's not just one half of my body that's perfectly brown." With that, he closed his eyes, shifting lightly, smiling at Pick's request. "I'll tell you a little bit every now and then. Otherwise, what will we do on our trip? I don't know about you, but complete and utter silence irks the fuck out of me. Well, good night." He chuckled to himself, shifting one last time before drifting off.

Hearing Paradise Falls gave her the shivers. She heard about a few people she met ending up there and lets just say, there lives were changed for the worst. Some were even sent to The Pit. Sighing, she rested her hands under her head, looking up at the ceiling. “If the place is hard to get to, I think we might need to get a Mr. Gutsy on our side. He can be an extra pair of hands and used for support just in case we run into any trouble. I'll have to work on my lock picking skills then if this place is to hard to break into. And if need be, I'll recon and check the place out and see if there is a better way to get in without causing much of a problem in case security is that fucking tight. Since will be hitting other bunkers, I'll practice picking locks there, locking the doors again and re-picking until I'm better at it.” She closed her eyes, but chuckled at his mention on fixing up his tan. “Good luck with that.”She said and relaxed her muscled. She hadn't noticed how tense they were, what with worrying out Grant and looking for his torched ass.

She shifted on the bed, thinking about the journey they would be continuing. She wondered how long she'll be alive for. No one lived that long out in the wastes and if they did, they were pretty fucking lucky. Usually the older ones were either slaves in Paradise Falls or in The Pit, lived in Megaton or Rivet City, or were already dead, left forgotten somewhere, no one really giving a damn. She would rather live out her years in Megaton, where her life has been spent for her entire life. This trip better be worth and if it turned out better than anything, she sure as hell was going to equip herself nicely.

Taking a deep breathe, she let it out slowly and for the first time, let herself fall asleep with such a peace, something that she could only do in Megaton and no where else.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Her stomach was reduced back to normal, fit and tight. Looking down at herself, she was rather amazed at how much semen she had inside her, then again the male that filled her was rather relentless on his assault and determination to fill her up. Hearing the gutural cries and bone breaking snaps from the Raider, Nova couldn't help, but smile. The male knew how to charm a woman, even though he wasn't looking for a commitment. Looking down at the Raider she killed, she could only stare at him. Amazing how people live now a days. Instead of banding together in order to reform and relive, they fight amongst themselves. Survival of the fittest, yes, but it wouldn't hurt to show some bit of humanity. What ever these Raiders wanted, they were sadly mistaken if they thought to try to attack Mikael and her. Then again, fucking out here in the open wasn't really a good idea. For all she knew, the next time something like this happened, it wouldn't be Raiders, but perhaps another Deathclaw or even a Super Mutant.

Hearing heavy foot falls, Nova looked over her shoulder and the first thing she noticed immidiatly was the huge erection he was sporting. Seems sending him off to kill only excited him even more. But he did look good to fuck, especially with all that blood and bits of flesh coating his skin. She would love to have another go with him, but they had pressing manners to attend to. Wasting time fucking was good and all, but Nova needed to speak with anyone from the Brotherhood of Steel. Having to wear this Raider get up would surely get her shot at, but what other choice did she have. Mikael ruined her suit and there was no way of fixing that, unless she decided to steal a suit, perhaps a Brotherhood suit, but taking one would only place herself in negative terms. Mikael needed answers like herself and she didn't really need to be friends with the BoS, just....allies....in a sense.

Smirking, she took a step back from him, a mistake yes, for it meant that she was going to play hard to get......or perhaps not. “We do, though it doesn't involve us rolling around in the ground. We have other pressing matters.” Taking another step back, she kept her eyes fixed on his, trying not to show any interest on that dick of his. Already her pussy throbbed for it and she didn't need his cum, she was fully energized after all.
Mikael's cock only seemed to throb harder as she stepped away from him; if Nova looked closely, she would see the roaring inferno of lust behind those beast-like eyes of his. The Brotherhood could wait, in his mind, as it would be rather uncomfortable for him to walk around in what remained of his Power Armor with the raging hard-on he was currently sporting.

He stepped forward just as she stepped back; seemed like he wasn't going to give up. "I love it when they resist......." he growled as he suddenly dashed forward, his massive body pinning her smaller but very well-developed one against one of the few boulders that he hadn't managed to smash through. Her thighs now parted to let their forms have the most contact possible, his thick dick rested against her stomach, its length pulsing as the base rubbed against her throbbing pussy lips, grinding the fabric of her shorts against her folds.

Sure, the massive man could have just forced himself on her, but he found no enjoyment in that; he wanted them to see the object of their desire, and see how small their other suitors were compared to him. And when they couldn't hold back any more, that's when he went to work, showing them that he could make them scream with joy. A marble-sized dollop of pre-cum oozed out of the tip, smearing against her skin as the bulbous head flared, the heat of his length washing over her. "Don't fight it, woman; you try to stay stoic, but I can smell your desire. Take what you want, and I'll give it to you..." he muttered into her ear, the graveliness of his voice ever-present as he leaned down.

Razgriz said:
Mikael's cock only seemed to throb harder as she stepped away from him; if Nova looked closely, she would see the roaring inferno of lust behind those beast-like eyes of his. The Brotherhood could wait, in his mind, as it would be rather uncomfortable for him to walk around in what remained of his Power Armor with the raging hard-on he was currently sporting.

He stepped forward just as she stepped back; seemed like he wasn't going to give up. "I love it when they resist......." he growled as he suddenly dashed forward, his massive body pinning her smaller but very well-developed one against one of the few boulders that he hadn't managed to smash through. Her thighs now parted to let their forms have the most contact possible, his thick dick rested against her stomach, its length pulsing as the base rubbed against her throbbing pussy lips, grinding the fabric of her shorts against her folds.

Sure, the massive man could have just forced himself on her, but he found no enjoyment in that; he wanted them to see the object of their desire, and see how small their other suitors were compared to him. And when they couldn't hold back any more, that's when he went to work, showing them that he could make them scream with joy. A marble-sized dollop of pre-cum oozed out of the tip, smearing against her skin as the bulbous head flared, the heat of his length washing over her. "Don't fight it, woman; you try to stay stoic, but I can smell your desire. Take what you want, and I'll give it to you..." he muttered into her ear, the graveliness of his voice ever-present as he leaned down.

A womans body always betrayed them. Her mind said to run fast and continue with her mission, but her body, especially her pussy demanded that she taunt the beast and take him back inside her. She smelled his desire and at this point, Nova honestly didn't care what heppened, she just wanted him. Taking another step back, she found this to be a quite enjoyable game. To be chased, pinned and fucked. She never bothered with such games. If ever a man wanted something from her and she from him, they compromised, fucked and she would leave, simple, easily. But with Mikael, she wanted, needed, the chase. Before she even took another step back, he was right infront of her, pushing her back, her back pressed against a smooth boulder, her legs spread wide and his hips nestled in between. Nova bit back a moan, her breathing hard as he rubbed, no, to gentle of a word. Grinded was more like it. He grinded himself against her, the shorts she stole clinging to her wet folds. The dewy drop of his cum glossing over her taut stomach. Animal. That was what he was and she liked it.

She smirked, her hands clamping down onto his arms, holding tight. She loved touching him. Such strength. He held her up with only his hips, that dicks pressed harshly against her, her shorts already soaked from her juices. Even her nipples were hard, outlined and poking against the beat up shirt she was wearing. "I didn't fight much as you saw."She said, breathing in deep as he leaned in, his voice, so rough, sent shivers all over her body.Her hands moved up and gripped whatever bit of hair he had, her breasts rubbing against his shirt. She licked off some blood from his neck and ear, savoring the taste."You smell mine, I smell yours. It's so strong."She took his earlobe between her teeth and bit down, not enough to draw blood, but enough to send him roaring with pleasure, the pain no doubt enjoyable. "Will I be asked...well...forced to sooth your dick everytime you kill something?"She asked playfully into his ear.

One of her hands untangled itself from his hair, her nails scratching down his arm, until she reached between their bodies, her delicate looking fingers wrapping around that engorge head and she squeezed, forcing more of that pre-cum to coat her palm."Hmmm? Well? Will I, or will you sooth yourself?"

The night was calm, peaceful, the soldier shifting lightly in his sleep. Being this close to Grayditch, and then having that burn incident had made him somewhat restless. The thoughts of what he'd heard about that last bunker didn't help calm him down all too much either. Eventually, he settled down, at least on the outside. In his mind, he was back with his caravan, reliving a particularly horrid moment. Gunfire erupted from everywhere at the same time, and instantly, the lead guards fell. Bullets kicked up dirt around the remaining guards' feet, smashing into the side of their Brahaman, bringing the big cow-like creatures down. The guards returned fire, their more sophisticated, uniform laser rifles blasted away the opposition, this time. There were a lot of Raiders. Grant shifted, groaning lightly. That day he had lost two of the best guards in that squad. The dream blurred out, and soon, they were in Grayditch, transporting a cargo of weapons and fuel. It was a stupid mistake, taking fuel through Fireant territory, but it was also the quickest route, and they were behind schedule.

The ants had come out of nowhere, their tell-tale clicking strangely absent. It was strange, these ants were bigger, darker then their counterparts, and yet they were silent walkers. Grant could never figure out, but he had the sneaking suspicion that the professor had been experimenting with genes again. Damn him. Before the guards could react, they directed their fiery breath toward the Brahman carrying the fuel tanks, the result being quite explosive. As they shot at the pesky ants, pieces of their cargo carrier came down upon them, some chunks big enough to break bones. Those souls were carried off screaming, or burned to crisps where they lay. Either way, their screams were heart rending, and mind shattering. Those screams of pain and agony had seared themselves in Grant's head, never leaving, always there to taunt him, mock him with thoughts of revenge. Just as the last ant turned to face him, he woke, sitting ramrod straight, his bandaged hand jerking out for his gun and coming into contact with a metal canister. It collided with the floor, making a loud bang, forcing the soldier to instinctively freeze. Did he wake Pick?

"Move move move!"

The troops began to move in, the Captain took out his two .45 Auto Pistols as the front door was kicked down, he turned, seeing a number of raiders that were about to come out to see what had happened and began to fire as did the other squad members. He heard the sounds of battle throughout the school as both teams began their assault, chopping up most of the initial forces they meet. The teams began move into the school, they moved though halls, encountering quickly and easily won fire fights. They moved though the school within 15 minutes and had wiped out the threat.

Then came the process of the collecting the bodies and weapons, which took almost double the time it took to kill the users. The bodies were stacked outside the building, the weapons looked over and collected, a team of runners being sent out with the 2 Combat Shotguns, 5 10mm Pistols, 2 10mm Submachine Guns, 3 Chinese Pistols, and a single Chinese Assault Rifle.

They began to make camp in the school, posting their sniper team on the roof to keep watch of the building.

Lustfull_Sin said:
A womans body always betrayed them. Her mind said to run fast and continue with her mission, but her body, especially her pussy demanded that she taunt the beast and take him back inside her. She smelled his desire and at this point, Nova honestly didn't care what heppened, she just wanted him. Taking another step back, she found this to be a quite enjoyable game. To be chased, pinned and fucked. She never bothered with such games. If ever a man wanted something from her and she from him, they compromised, fucked and she would leave, simple, easily. But with Mikael, she wanted, needed, the chase. Before she even took another step back, he was right infront of her, pushing her back, her back pressed against a smooth boulder, her legs spread wide and his hips nestled in between. Nova bit back a moan, her breathing hard as he rubbed, no, to gentle of a word. Grinded was more like it. He grinded himself against her, the shorts she stole clinging to her wet folds. The dewy drop of his cum glossing over her taut stomach. Animal. That was what he was and she liked it.

She smirked, her hands clamping down onto his arms, holding tight. She loved touching him. Such strength. He held her up with only his hips, that dicks pressed harshly against her, her shorts already soaked from her juices. Even her nipples were hard, outlined and poking against the beat up shirt she was wearing. "I didn't fight much as you saw."She said, breathing in deep as he leaned in, his voice, so rough, sent shivers all over her body.Her hands moved up and gripped whatever bit of hair he had, her breasts rubbing against his shirt. She licked off some blood from his neck and ear, savoring the taste."You smell mine, I smell yours. It's so strong."She took his earlobe between her teeth and bit down, not enough to draw blood, but enough to send him roaring with pleasure, the pain no doubt enjoyable. "Will I be asked...well...forced to sooth your dick everytime you kill something?"She asked playfully into his ear.

One of her hands untangled itself from his hair, her nails scratching down his arm, until she reached between their bodies, her delicate looking fingers wrapping around that engorge head and she squeezed, forcing more of that pre-cum to coat her palm."Hmmm? Well? Will I, or will you sooth yourself?"
Mikael smelled her arousal skyrocket as she slowly gave into him once more, her core radiating heat and moisture through her shorts and washing over the massive meat sandwiched between. Just once more, and then they could leave. He didn't have much hair to grip onto, but he felt her nails leave the small divets she put into his head, which slowly filled back out to leave no evidence of their existence.

He wasted no time; soon, her newly acquired clothes were removed from her curvy form, thrown to the side and surprisingly unripped in any form. Her now bare pussy lips were parted against his shaft; he oculd feel her juices leaking over his balls, her full firm breasts pressed against his broad chest and her nipples grinding against him. He purred - well, purred like a lion, anyway, though it was more of a deep-throated growl - as she bit his ear, the tingles of pleasure roaring through his massively muscular form.

He reached down to his turgid flesh and removed her hand from his engorged head, pressing the fat tip against her sopping hole. "That all depends....on the intensity of the kill" he grunted, his now well-tanned skin shining in the burning sun. Mikael then shoved his length inside in one fluid, brutal thrust, penetrating her cervix and forcing his entire cock into her. For a moment, he paused, letting her feel the size of the intrusion now firmly lodged in her before pulling out and slamming back into her, each thrust pressing her lusciously-curved form against the smooth boulder. "If you...don't want to fly.....I suggest you hold tight...woman" he grunted as he pounded her with all the vigor he could muster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom