Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout 3 RP (OPEN/ NEED MORE PLAYERS/Update on first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fallout 3 RP (OPEN)

Razgriz said:
Big Meanie was on his knees, continuing to clutch his head and howl in pain; the bright green hues darted back and forth maniacally, his massive jaws clenched in agony. He then felt something embrace his head and whisper words into his ear soothingly. Surprisingly enough, he was starting to calm down; as Nova's words reached his ears, the voices began to fade until they were replaced with her own. His heart still pounded like crazy, the bulging veins in his neck and now exposed torso pulsing visibly. His breathing, still putrid and stinking of blood, was hard and heavy, almost like a cross between grunting and panting.

The giant then raised a large hand to his chest, feeling his heart pound through the thick skin of his body. "The images......I was Brotherhood of Steel." he then said, still not entirely aware of Nova's presence. He then felt something around his thick neck; he reached up and pulled, wincing slightly as whatever was digging into his neck was pulled free. He looked down, seeing what appeared to be two rectangular-like pieces of metal that shined rather brilliantly in the sun. His eyes then squinted as he saw some etching on the surface. "M..ikael W.....eitz Date of Birth: August 23, 2247" he said, before turning to the next piece of metal and reading "Paladin, Brotherhood of Steel, promoted June 12, 2274". Little did Big Meanie know that he was staring at the holotags of his former life, and that everything there pertained to him.

She felt her stomach churn, smelling the putrid stench of his breathe as he exhaled heavy breathes.She said nothing though, but instead, continue to relax the great beast, pleased to here him slow his yelling and finally hear him murmuring to himself." There. They are gone.No voices.None."She said, but it seemed he was not paying any attention to her. It seemed as if he was in his own little thought bubble, speaking to himself.

Pulling away gently, her hands still settled around his head, she heard him speak, then she tensed, hearing his choice of words. She had been waiting for years, needing to find someone who was from the Brotherhood and now she had found him. Nova had been correct in assuming he was from the Brotherhood, since no other being would dare still a soldiers armor and done it.If one did not have a holotag to prove you were with the Brotherhood, then consider yourself dead, but to hear him actually admit it without him realizing she was still clutching his head gently.

"You are..."Eyes widening, she watched as he tugged at the tags."No, you will-"Too late, he pulled them off, seeing some thick, red blood running down his neck and down his back and chest.Looking down, she too examined the tags and raised a brow."That is your name."Nova slowly released his head and slowly and carefully went down on her haunches, her hands wrapping around his, making him focus on the tags."Mikael.You are Mikael."Nova was relieved, hopefully the big brute would know where to find the Brotherhood of Steel."If you want answers, then please, you know where to go do you not.Take me to them.Take me to the Brotherhood of Steel. We can each find the answers to our lives there."She hoped he said yes, she hoped. Nova was never one to hope, pray or plea, but at this particular moment, she needed this beas-...no....not beast. This man, this soldier, to help her.

Hearing screaming and talking, Nova turned her head, seeing people from teh town trying to peek through the large gaping hole, but it seemed those two that she had met were doing their best to keep them away."Lets go, we cannot stay here."She said, looking at the large man."Come."

Grant growled at a person who'd gotten too close. "I swear to god, the next asshole who tries to sneak a peek over my shoulders is going to get their nuts shoved so far up their asses..." he let the scentence trail off threateningly. The crowd seemed to lessen. He glanced back at the two, shaking his head as they started to walk away. He growled as another one, some frail looking man who smelled heavily of liqour and wearing white cloths, tried to see what was happening.

"Hey, get back before I do something you'll regret old man." A wrinkled arm tried to push him aside, but it didn't work. "Hey, Mr. Drunk-off-his-ass! Go hobble back to your house. There is nothing to see here!" He watched the man turn, walking over to what Pick had pointed out as the cultist place. When the old man reached the porch, he turned, saying something about the 'curse of Atom.' "Hey Pick, who was that guy anyway? Seemed pretty intent on sticking that soft, oh-so-breakable nose where it doesn't belong."

Lustfull_Sin said:
She felt her stomach churn, smelling the putrid stench of his breathe as he exhaled heavy breathes.She said nothing though, but instead, continue to relax the great beast, pleased to here him slow his yelling and finally hear him murmuring to himself." There. They are gone.No voices.None."She said, but it seemed he was not paying any attention to her. It seemed as if he was in his own little thought bubble, speaking to himself.

Pulling away gently, her hands still settled around his head, she heard him speak, then she tensed, hearing his choice of words. She had been waiting for years, needing to find someone who was from the Brotherhood and now she had found him. Nova had been correct in assuming he was from the Brotherhood, since no other being would dare still a soldiers armor and done it.If one did not have a holotag to prove you were with the Brotherhood, then consider yourself dead, but to hear him actually admit it without him realizing she was still clutching his head gently.

"You are..."Eyes widening, she watched as he tugged at the tags."No, you will-"Too late, he pulled them off, seeing some thick, red blood running down his neck and down his back and chest.Looking down, she too examined the tags and raised a brow."That is your name."Nova slowly released his head and slowly and carefully went down on her haunches, her hands wrapping around his, making him focus on the tags."Mikael.You are Mikael."Nova was relieved, hopefully the big brute would know where to find the Brotherhood of Steel."If you want answers, then please, you know where to go do you not.Take me to them.Take me to the Brotherhood of Steel. We can each find the answers to our lives there."She hoped he said yes, she hoped. Nova was never one to hope, pray or plea, but at this particular moment, she needed this beas-...no....not beast. This man, this soldier, to help her.

Hearing screaming and talking, Nova turned her head, seeing people from teh town trying to peek through the large gaping hole, but it seemed those two that she had met were doing their best to keep them away."Lets go, we cannot stay here."She said, looking at the large man."Come."
Big Mean....er, Mikael........continued to stare at the tags, his massive mitt dwarfing them considerably. "But...how....." he then muttered, horribly confused as to why he had such little memory of his life as a member of the Brotherhood. He felt the woman's hands around his own, her slender fingers enclosing his thick digits which were capable of so much destruction. For some reason, her touch calmed the normally violent, murderous impulses of his mind; it would be obvious that he was a changed man, in some respects. He now had a desire to help this woman, even if only to satisfy his own curiosity. If he really was Brotherhood, the holotags and the legs of the Brotherhood Paladin Power Armor would prove.

When she released his hands and beckoned him to follow, he stood to his feet, his massive form serving to tower over all who were present; many people in Megaton would likely be frightened by the sight of this gargantuan man if they hadn't already been chased away. The woman Princess would be lucky that Mikael's transformation led him to have intermittent short-term memory loss, causing him to forget her little outburst towards him not seventeen hours ago. Mikael's footsteps created small vibrations in the sun-scorched earth as he lumbered after Nova; the cybernetic woman now had a very powerful ally, unless she tried to cross him somehow. Then she would be hell-pressed to defend herself against the onslaught of this human juggernaut.

razerwing said:
Grant growled at a person who'd gotten too close. "I swear to god, the next asshole who tries to sneak a peek over my shoulders is going to get their nuts shoved so far up their asses..." he let the scentence trail off threateningly. The crowd seemed to lessen. He glanced back at the two, shaking his head as they started to walk away. He growled as another one, some frail looking man who smelled heavily of liqour and wearing white cloths, tried to see what was happening.

"Hey, get back before I do something you'll regret old man." A wrinkled arm tried to push him aside, but it didn't work. "Hey, Mr. Drunk-off-his-ass! Go hobble back to your house. There is nothing to see here!" He watched the man turn, walking over to what Pick had pointed out as the cultist place. When the old man reached the porch, he turned, saying something about the 'curse of Atom.' "Hey Pick, who was that guy anyway? Seemed pretty intent on sticking that soft, oh-so-breakable nose where it doesn't belong."

"Oh man.Go one Father, there is nothing to see."She said, watching as the leader or priest of the Church of Atom tried to come between Grant and the hole.She winced when Grant cursed the old man out, then again, the creepy bastard deserved it.Looking at Grant, she shook her head then watched as the old man shuffled away, heading back to his church."That, Grant, was the cult leader of the Church of Atom. We are all Children of Atom....or so he says, but last I checked, I was my mothers child and my dad was a rapist....more or less....he turned out to be a pretty decent guy in the end."She shrugged.

Looking back over her shoulder, she sighed in relief when the woman and giant meany of a man moved away."Oh, yes, finally."She looked at the wall." Someone needs to plug this fucking hole up, or else Mole Rats will try and get there fat little bodies inside." And just her luck, Walter, the guy in charge of the water plant and pipe system walked on by."Hey Walter, can you take care of of this?"

"Oh, well, I'm a bit bus-"

"Hey, thanks.Appreciate it so much.Will bring you some scrap metal or something in case you need it."Taking Grant by his hand, he led him away from the hole, where Walter looked back and forth between the hole and them."There we go, hole problem solved.Now we can leave on our adventure."She pointed North of herself, a big smile on her face.

Razgriz said:
Big Mean....er, Mikael........continued to stare at the tags, his massive mitt dwarfing them considerably. "But...how....." he then muttered, horribly confused as to why he had such little memory of his life as a member of the Brotherhood. He felt the woman's hands around his own, her slender fingers enclosing his thick digits which were capable of so much destruction. For some reason, her touch calmed the normally violent, murderous impulses of his mind; it would be obvious that he was a changed man, in some respects. He now had a desire to help this woman, even if only to satisfy his own curiosity. If he really was Brotherhood, the holotags and the legs of the Brotherhood Paladin Power Armor would prove.

When she released his hands and beckoned him to follow, he stood to his feet, his massive form serving to tower over all who were present; many people in Megaton would likely be frightened by the sight of this gargantuan man if they hadn't already been chased away. The woman Princess would be lucky that Mikael's transformation led him to have intermittent short-term memory loss, causing him to forget her little outburst towards him not seventeen hours ago. Mikael's footsteps created small vibrations in the sun-scorched earth as he lumbered after Nova; the cybernetic woman now had a very powerful ally, unless she tried to cross him somehow. Then she would be hell-pressed to defend herself against the onslaught of this human juggernaut.

She led him to a large forming of boulders where there some was shade."Here.Sit."She insisted, taking his hand and forced him to recline against the large boulders."Mikael. That is your name. Its better then calling you nothing."She looked back to where the bent, beaten and dstroyed armor was left on the ground.It was useless now, especially for him. In this place, it was best to walk around with some sort of protection, or else find yourself dead within seconds.

Mikael had regained his memory...or...somewhat of it. Though it seemed he didn't know where the Brotherhood of Steel were situated only that he once belonged to the group.She needed a map or directions on where the Steel kept themselves. Not only did they need a map, but provisions as well and some ammo. Nova could do fine without ammo, she had her body and a knife to keep her alive. She could guess that Mikael could do well with his body, since he was a walking weapon of distruction. Looking at him, he was a rather good looking man, if it weren't for the blood caking his face and hair, as well as the dirt and awful odor.If they were to travel, he could do her the courtesy of beeing some what....less horrific smelling.She could put up with it, since there was no water around.Looking at him, she tapped his shoulder and looked at him."You.Stay here.I shall aquire provisions and any weapons we might need and perhaps directions.If anything happens I shall summon you for aid."She spoke in such a monotone manner, it was still a surprise she was half human half machine.

Turning, she took a few steps, before she stopped and looked over her shoulder."Mikael. Do not burden your mind with to many questions about yourself. Give yourself time to accept that fact that you now have an identity. We will both try to solve the rest together."And with that, she continued walking, going up to the large gaping hole, jumped and slipped easily in with little effort. On the other side, she spooked an old man.

"You, I need directions to the Brotherhood of Steel, provisions, ammo and medical supplies. Point me to the directions in which to aquire such things."

Walter was a bit dumb founded and raised a hand, poiting."C-Craterside...S-Supplies."He said.

"Thank you for your assistance."And she walked on, a purpose in her step as she headed for the supply shop.

Lustfull_Sin said:
She led him to a large forming of boulders where there some was shade."Here.Sit."She insisted, taking his hand and forced him to recline against the large boulders."Mikael. That is your name. Its better then calling you nothing."She looked back to where the bent, beaten and dstroyed armor was left on the ground.It was useless now, especially for him. In this place, it was best to walk around with some sort of protection, or else find yourself dead within seconds.

Mikael had regained his memory...or...somewhat of it. Though it seemed he didn't know where the Brotherhood of Steel were situated only that he once belonged to the group.She needed a map or directions on where the Steel kept themselves. Not only did they need a map, but provisions as well and some ammo. Nova could do fine without ammo, she had her body and a knife to keep her alive. She could guess that Mikael could do well with his body, since he was a walking weapon of distruction. Looking at him, he was a rather good looking man, if it weren't for the blood caking his face and hair, as well as the dirt and awful odor.If they were to travel, he could do her the courtesy of beeing some what....less horrific smelling.She could put up with it, since there was no water around.Looking at him, she tapped his shoulder and looked at him."You.Stay here.I shall aquire provisions and any weapons we might need and perhaps directions.If anything happens I shall summon you for aid."She spoke in such a monotone manner, it was still a surprise she was half human half machine.

Turning, she took a few steps, before she stopped and looked over her shoulder."Mikael. Do not burden your mind with to many questions about yourself. Give yourself time to accept that fact that you now have an identity. We will both try to solve the rest together."And with that, she continued walking, going up to the large gaping hole, jumped and slipped easily in with little effort. On the other side, she spooked an old man.

"You, I need directions to the Brotherhood of Steel, provisions, ammo and medical supplies. Point me to the directions in which to aquire such things."

Walter was a bit dumb founded and raised a hand, poiting."C-Craterside...S-Supplies."He said.

"Thank you for your assistance."And she walked on, a purpose in her step as she headed for the supply shop.
Mikael followed, snarling at her as she forced him to sit down. No one told him what to do; and yet he sat anyway. "I'll call myself whatever I damn please." he grumbled loudly enough for her to hear. He grimaced at her when she ordered him to stay; he was about to tell her off when she walked away, telling him not to think about his recently discovered memory. She disappeared through the hole he had created, entering the town of Megaton. "Tch, fucking bitch." Mikael growled; she may have had some good intentions, but all she did was piss him off by ordering him around.

And of course, rather than listen to her and make things easier, he decided to walk off; he didn't need some woman to find stuff on his own. He would find that his own skin was quite durable in its own right; not as thick as a Behemoth, but far thicker than even an Overlord. One could say he bridged the gap between an Overlord and a Behemoth's overall strength, a 'missing link' in the evolutionary chain of Super Mutants. His powerful legs still held the lower portion of the Brotherhood Power Armor; despite being completely non-functional, their thick metal shell served as added protection against injury. If there was one real weakness to Big Meanie aka Mikael, it was that he was rather simple-minded; his stubbornness often got him into trouble, and of course his complete lack of empathy didn't do him any favors either.

Soon enough, his exposed, muscles-upon-muscles upper body was exposed to the glaring rays of the Waste sun. The sun didn't really affect him like it would most people; in fact, he found it rather pleasant now. His skin was a tad pale from being covered in the armor all the time, but that would be fixed soon enough. Unbeknownst to him, a Mole Rat saw him and decided to attack; the poor thing was none too bright as it bit into the ankle of his leg armor, its teeth getting stuck in the surface. Mikael looked down as it tried to free himself, a sadistic grin crossing his face as he raised his booted foot rapidly, the naked fat rat flipping so that its body hung belly-up in midair; hsi foot then came down, completely crushing the thing's skull into oblivion. He then picked up the headless corpse and said, "Yummy" before sampling it.

A fatty piece was sucked into his maw before being noisily chewed and devoured; luckily for Nova and him he didn't go all that far. In fact, when Nova returned, she'd find Mikael holding the headless Mole Rat carcass in one hand, eating it like one would hold a bird leg. Amazing how much food he could put away, considering he'd just eaten about a six-hundred pound hunk of Yao Guai not an hour earlier. This was a snack for him.

"The cult leader eh?" He chuckled, shaking his head. "Glad I said what I said then. Felt bad at first for cursing the old man out but now I don't mind." He turned, nodding his thanks at Walter as he walked on. "Yes, the adventures await." His eyes couldn't help but focus back on the hole, wondering what made Mr. B tick like that, just in time to see the mechie-girl climb in through it. "Pick, I really think things are about to get ugly. Lucas isn't trigger happy I hope."

The man shook his head, walking towards the outer edge of the city. He didn't want to be anywhere close to this place if a gunfight broke out. If even one of those bullets hit it in the wrong place, he doubted that anyone would survive, including Mr. B. He shivered at the thought, having heard how being this close to a nuke when it went off would reduce you to nothing but a shadow. Seriously, nothing more than a shadow, not even any ash.

Razgriz said:
Mikael followed, snarling at her as she forced him to sit down. No one told him what to do; and yet he sat anyway. "I'll call myself whatever I damn please." he grumbled loudly enough for her to hear. He grimaced at her when she ordered him to stay; he was about to tell her off when she walked away, telling him not to think about his recently discovered memory. She disappeared through the hole he had created, entering the town of Megaton. "Tch, fucking bitch." Mikael growled; she may have had some good intentions, but all she did was piss him off by ordering him around.

And of course, rather than listen to her and make things easier, he decided to walk off; he didn't need some woman to find stuff on his own. He would find that his own skin was quite durable in its own right; not as thick as a Behemoth, but far thicker than even an Overlord. One could say he bridged the gap between an Overlord and a Behemoth's overall strength, a 'missing link' in the evolutionary chain of Super Mutants. His powerful legs still held the lower portion of the Brotherhood Power Armor; despite being completely non-functional, their thick metal shell served as added protection against injury. If there was one real weakness to Big Meanie aka Mikael, it was that he was rather simple-minded; his stubbornness often got him into trouble, and of course his complete lack of empathy didn't do him any favors either.

Soon enough, his exposed, muscles-upon-muscles upper body was exposed to the glaring rays of the Waste sun. The sun didn't really affect him like it would most people; in fact, he found it rather pleasant now. His skin was a tad pale from being covered in the armor all the time, but that would be fixed soon enough. Unbeknownst to him, a Mole Rat saw him and decided to attack; the poor thing was none too bright as it bit into the ankle of his leg armor, its teeth getting stuck in the surface. Mikael looked down as it tried to free himself, a sadistic grin crossing his face as he raised his booted foot rapidly, the naked fat rat flipping so that its body hung belly-up in midair; hsi foot then came down, completely crushing the thing's skull into oblivion. He then picked up the headless corpse and said, "Yummy" before sampling it.

A fatty piece was sucked into his maw before being noisily chewed and devoured; luckily for Nova and him he didn't go all that far. In fact, when Nova returned, she'd find Mikael holding the headless Mole Rat carcass in one hand, eating it like one would hold a bird leg. Amazing how much food he could put away, considering he'd just eaten about a six-hundred pound hunk of Yao Guai not an hour earlier. This was a snack for him.

"I have no caps to provide you, but I will return and repay you back-"

"Sorry darling, but this aint no charity place.Either you have the caps or you don't."Moira Brown, the owner, told Nova as she continued to sweep back and forth, cleaning a floor that would never be cleaned.

Nova narrowed her eyes and heard the guard/mercineray shuffle his feet a bit."Look.If your looking for trouble, then best you leave, unless you wish to deal with me.So if you want a fight, then I suggest you-" He had been reaching his hand to grab Nova by the shoulder, but she had heard him and she was faster.Grabbing his hand, she twisted his arm behind his back, slammed his cheek hard against the counter, grabbed her knife and stabbed the point just a fw inches away from his nose. Moira pailed.

"If you wish for him to live, I suggest you provide what I asked for."

"I...I just h-have a map with a few...m-marking. T-The...C-Citadel is where...t-the Brotherhood of Steel are."Moira said, going behind her counter, placing a dull looking folded map on the counter, as well as a few stimpaks, some Mentats, a Buffout and a hand gun with enough rounds."H-Here you go. No charge." Moira said.

"Mints?"Nova asked."Do you have something that would remove horrifc scents from ones mouth?"

Moira placed a tiny green tin box on the counter.

Nova nodded, released he merc, feeling him slide down to the ground.She gather the supplies and smiled."Thank you. I appreciate your hospitality.Please. Do not mention this to anyone, I would not like to spill your blood for such a petty reason."And with that, she left, slipping the map, supplies and bullets in the small sachel she took as well, the gun holstered at her thigh.With quick speed, she made it back to the hole, the old man yet to seal it.Jumping and slipping through it, she landed gracefully on the ground.

Walking back to where she had left Mikael, she found him, not in the same accurate spot she left him and he seemed to be gorging on yet another wasteland animal."You moved."Not a question, a fact."Forgive me for seeming to be very commanding.I should have asked that you please not move from this spot, but it seems, like a child, you are simple minded."She hit the nail on the head, that's for sure."I have aquired a map, though the trek that will lead us to our destination will not be easy I guarantee. "Was he even listening. Whatever he was eating, it looked good and though Nova was part machine, she still ate food like any human being.She realized, now, that she forgot to aquire food.Perhaps, he would share.Looking at the bloody carcass in his hand, then at him, she simply asked."May I have some?Of your meat that is.May I, or must I aquire my own?"No doubt he would make her get her own.He was a rather selfish brute, but what else did she expect.

razerwing said:
"The cult leader eh?" He chuckled, shaking his head. "Glad I said what I said then. Felt bad at first for cursing the old man out but now I don't mind." He turned, nodding his thanks at Walter as he walked on. "Yes, the adventures await." His eyes couldn't help but focus back on the hole, wondering what made Mr. B tick like that, just in time to see the mechie-girl climb in through it. "Pick, I really think things are about to get ugly. Lucas isn't trigger happy I hope."

The man shook his head, walking towards the outer edge of the city. He didn't want to be anywhere close to this place if a gunfight broke out. If even one of those bullets hit it in the wrong place, he doubted that anyone would survive, including Mr. B. He shivered at the thought, having heard how being this close to a nuke when it went off would reduce you to nothing but a shadow. Seriously, nothing more than a shadow, not even any ash.

"Awesome.To adventure."She said with joy, laughing a bit at herself. Looking to Grant though, she cocked her head to the side, then managed to look over her shoulder and see that woman from outside slip through the hole."He's a very trigger happy man. I think he gets off on it, not sure.Well, he hasn't had a chance to get off in releasing a few rounds.I doubt that woman would cause anything."Oh little did she know.She watched as the woman made her way over to Moira's place. Moira would be find, she had that supposed bad ass of a merc as a guard dog, though Pick figured he was a straight pussy who talked big. That guy rarely ever did anything, except just stand in place and look tough.

"I don't think she'll do anything.If she did, Moira would let us know."

Going over herself, she made another double check to see she had everything."Alright.We equipped, were ready and were alive and good to go.So lets-"

"The Power of Atom will guide you my children. May he be your guide and light against the worst and trouble times."

"Oh God-'

"Atom."

"Yeah, Atom, whatever. Thanks Father, will be seeing-"

"Will you come and offer your blessings and thanks to Atom.He keeps watch over all of us my child.We are all the Children of Atom no matter what one say."

Pick needed to leave and get Grant going as well.Taking his hand, she smiled and waved to the old coot."Oh, sorry Father.Look at the sun, its way to high in the sky and the day is so early and nice that we need this time to make some distance out in the waste.Best regard to God-"

"Atom."

"Yeah, whatever, bye."She pulled on Grants hand and led him, well, ran and led him, towards the main gates.Slipping through them, she sighed in relief."Fuck is he annoying."She huffed, fixing her goggles over her eyes.'Alright.Your the leader in this.......so lead."She said, looking at him and waited for him to start the leading.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Princess needed to resupply, but with what fucking caps. She barely had any,or at all and ammo at this point was scarce, but she couldn't well restock on that. Dammit, her whole life was shit. She had been fine when she left her home, taking all the ammo and grenades, but once she had been out and about, she forgot about all the fucking Mole Rats and Protrectrons there were, and shooting those bitches was a pain inthe fucking ass.Rubbing her thumb over her forehead, she heaved out a heavy sigh."I'm tapped out. Can't restock. We're better off scavenging I think, hopefully."She patted her trusty Combat knife that was strapped to her thigh.

"I only have like....perhaps...5 shells to my shotgun and only 3 bullets to my sniper rifle.Tapped out for my Laser Rifle, so at this point, I'm trusting my good ol' knife. Chances are....anything that goes missing in this place will be not-"THe large crashing sound, plus the horrible screams from the outside of the city drew her attention."The fuck."She said, along with everyone else. She didn't want to know what the fuck was happening, but seeing that everyone was making there way towards a large, gapping hole on the other side, Princess got an idea.She saw that Moriarty had joined in with the crowd."Come on."She grabbed Orin's hand and led him towards the Saloon."That son-a-bitch Moriarty should have something in stock somewhere in his damn saloon. I heard ther was a supply store here as well, we'll raid that." Making there way towards the Saloon, she hoped everyone continued to be busy in order for them to gain the time they needed.

(I am so sorry... This skipped my mind...I apologize.)

Orin nodded. Scavenging was probably their best bet. At least that way if they couldn't find any useful items, they could at least find a few caps to bring back in hopes of getting a few shells. Orin patted at his sides for a moment, trying to weigh how many shells he had. He couldn't really tell and he wasn't going to look more in depth unless he absolutely had to. Orin trailed his eyes to the large booming sound and thought wondered what it could be, he wasn't going to pay much attention to it if it was going to leave him alone. He felt a yank as she began to drag him through the city during the light uproar and as her suggestion hit him he couldn't help but smile. "I guess were breaking the law huh? Well...Couldn't have happened to a nicer fella." He said with a silent chuckle, and a devious grin on his face.

As Orin entered the saloon he saw that it was surprisingly empty. He raised his eyebrow and looked around waving his hand for her that the coast was clear. He closed the door behind them and then moved towards the back room. "Whatever he has is probably back here..." He said quietly, still taking no chances as he moved through the saloon.

Redking6 said:
(I am so sorry... This skipped my mind...I apologize.)

Orin nodded. Scavenging was probably their best bet. At least that way if they couldn't find any useful items, they could at least find a few caps to bring back in hopes of getting a few shells. Orin patted at his sides for a moment, trying to weigh how many shells he had. He couldn't really tell and he wasn't going to look more in depth unless he absolutely had to. Orin trailed his eyes to the large booming sound and thought wondered what it could be, he wasn't going to pay much attention to it if it was going to leave him alone. He felt a yank as she began to drag him through the city during the light uproar and as her suggestion hit him he couldn't help but smile. "I guess were breaking the law huh? Well...Couldn't have happened to a nicer fella." He said with a silent chuckle, and a devious grin on his face.

As Orin entered the saloon he saw that it was surprisingly empty. He raised his eyebrow and looked around waving his hand for her that the coast was clear. He closed the door behind them and then moved towards the back room. "Whatever he has is probably back here..." He said quietly, still taking no chances as he moved through the saloon.

((Its okay))

Princess smiled at the emptyness of the Saloon.Grinning like a cat, she jumped the counter and went to the back where Orin was."Hmm..."She said,looking at a cabinet.Tugging on the handles, she saw it was locked."Oh, dear, its locked."Princess said sarcastically.Taking out a bobby pin from her pocket, she slipped it in the tiny key hole, then slipped a screw driver put from her boot and slipped it as well, moving the bobby pin around, wiggling it, then moved it again, wiggled it, then turned the driver and bingo."Hmph, cake."She said, slipping her undamaged pin back in her pocket and her screw driver in her bookt in a special pocket holder within so it wouldn't bother her."Oh, fuck yes."Shot gun shells and 10mm bullets.Stimpaks and a buffout and 300 caps."

Moriarty was well stocked in this little cabinet.Princess grabbed the small pouch of caps, placing it in her pocket."Will divide it later."She said, grabbing the shells as well.She didn't need the 10mil rounds.

Moving away,she looked around, wonder what else there was.Thinking, she smiled and went back to where the counter was.Seeing a small sachel on a chair, she grabed it and slipped a few whiskey and vodka bottles."Just in case we need to drink off the pain."She told Orin from behing her.Two bottles of each was enough. No Energy Cells, which was okay.She wished there had been some Sniper rounds though.Just as she was about to call to Orin, she heard noises."Oh fuck.Orin, there back."She rushed back to where Orin was in the back and closed the door."Don't make a sound."which was unecassary to tell him.Miracle to say, there was a back door and it opened from the front, convinient.Holdin gin a laugh, she opened a door, slipped out, waited for Orin to do the same, then closed the door and then burst out laughing."Oh God, this is to good to be true."She said, since they managed to still a good amount from Moriarty and the son of a bitch, would never know.

Lustfull_Sin said:

((Its okay))

Princess smiled at the emptyness of the Saloon.Grinning like a cat, she jumped the counter and went to the back where Orin was."Hmm..."She said,looking at a cabinet.Tugging on the handles, she saw it was locked."Oh, dear, its locked."Princess said sarcastically.Taking out a bobby pin from her pocket, she slipped it in the tiny key hole, then slipped a screw driver put from her boot and slipped it as well, moving the bobby pin around, wiggling it, then moved it again, wiggled it, then turned the driver and bingo."Hmph, cake."She said, slipping her undamaged pin back in her pocket and her screw driver in her bookt in a special pocket holder within so it wouldn't bother her."Oh, fuck yes."Shot gun shells and 10mm bullets.Stimpaks and a buffout and 300 caps."

Moriarty was well stocked in this little cabinet.Princess grabbed the small pouch of caps, placing it in her pocket."Will divide it later."She said, grabbing the shells as well.She didn't need the 10mil rounds.

Moving away,she looked around, wonder what else there was.Thinking, she smiled and went back to where the counter was.Seeing a small sachel on a chair, she grabed it and slipped a few whiskey and vodka bottles."Just in case we need to drink off the pain."She told Orin from behing her.Two bottles of each was enough. No Energy Cells, which was okay.She wished there had been some Sniper rounds though.Just as she was about to call to Orin, she heard noises."Oh fuck.Orin, there back."She rushed back to where Orin was in the back and closed the door."Don't make a sound."which was unecassary to tell him.Miracle to say, there was a back door and it opened from the front, convinient.Holdin gin a laugh, she opened a door, slipped out, waited for Orin to do the same, then closed the door and then burst out laughing."Oh God, this is to good to be true."She said, since they managed to still a good amount from Moriarty and the son of a bitch, would never know.

Orin watched in utter amazement as she picked the lock of the cabinet with so much ease that a second lock pick wasn't needed. He looked both pleased and surprised, if not a little jealous. He had always had to use a second, third, or fourth pin when he tried to pick the locks on things. His impressed look stayed on his face as he grinned. He was so impressed that he could kiss her. But that notion would have to wait until later, much later. He scooped up the 10mm bullets and placed them in his side pouch. He needed ammo for his pistol after all and those were luckily just what the gunsmith ordered. Orin nodded as she spoke of the caps. He darted a quick glance to and fro and at first he thought the coast was clear and started to make his way to the entrance for their getaway. However her little plan brought a smile to his face as she grabbed bottles of liquor and placed them in a side satchel. When she mentioned that the others had come back he frowned and then grabbed Princess by the hand and pulled her into the side room and watched as she shut the door. As she noticed the back door he thought he would kiss her a second time, but once more that was for later. If at all. He hopped out the door and as she closed it behind them and he let out a laugh as she did. "That was amazing...We should probably get out of here though...DOn't want too much trouble on our hands." He said as he leaned in for a moment. He wanted to actually commit to his previous statement as he noticed how close his face was to hers.

Lustfull_Sin said:
"I have no caps to provide you, but I will return and repay you back-"

"Sorry darling, but this aint no charity place.Either you have the caps or you don't."Moira Brown, the owner, told Nova as she continued to sweep back and forth, cleaning a floor that would never be cleaned.

Nova narrowed her eyes and heard the guard/mercineray shuffle his feet a bit."Look.If your looking for trouble, then best you leave, unless you wish to deal with me.So if you want a fight, then I suggest you-" He had been reaching his hand to grab Nova by the shoulder, but she had heard him and she was faster.Grabbing his hand, she twisted his arm behind his back, slammed his cheek hard against the counter, grabbed her knife and stabbed the point just a fw inches away from his nose. Moira pailed.

"If you wish for him to live, I suggest you provide what I asked for."

"I...I just h-have a map with a few...m-marking. T-The...C-Citadel is where...t-the Brotherhood of Steel are."Moira said, going behind her counter, placing a dull looking folded map on the counter, as well as a few stimpaks, some Mentats, a Buffout and a hand gun with enough rounds."H-Here you go. No charge." Moira said.

"Mints?"Nova asked."Do you have something that would remove horrifc scents from ones mouth?"

Moira placed a tiny green tin box on the counter.

Nova nodded, released he merc, feeling him slide down to the ground.She gather the supplies and smiled."Thank you. I appreciate your hospitality.Please. Do not mention this to anyone, I would not like to spill your blood for such a petty reason."And with that, she left, slipping the map, supplies and bullets in the small sachel she took as well, the gun holstered at her thigh.With quick speed, she made it back to the hole, the old man yet to seal it.Jumping and slipping through it, she landed gracefully on the ground.

Walking back to where she had left Mikael, she found him, not in the same accurate spot she left him and he seemed to be gorging on yet another wasteland animal."You moved."Not a question, a fact."Forgive me for seeming to be very commanding.I should have asked that you please not move from this spot, but it seems, like a child, you are simple minded."She hit the nail on the head, that's for sure."I have aquired a map, though the trek that will lead us to our destination will not be easy I guarantee. "Was he even listening. Whatever he was eating, it looked good and though Nova was part machine, she still ate food like any human being.She realized, now, that she forgot to aquire food.Perhaps, he would share.Looking at the bloody carcass in his hand, then at him, she simply asked."May I have some?Of your meat that is.May I, or must I aquire my own?"No doubt he would make her get her own.He was a rather selfish brute, but what else did she expect.
Mikael watched as Nova approached him once more, his bright green hues glaring at her as she spoke down to him. Who the fuck did she think she was? If she was looking for trouble, Mikael would have no problem wrecking that body of hers. A waster for something so curvaceous, but no one talked to him like that got away with it. "Hey, woman. Your whore mouth.....Shut it." was the warning he gave her. Extremely rude and crass, yes, but that was his style; perhaps in time he would soften up, but not when she disrespected him like that.

He then twitched his eyebrows in annoyance; she would see that he was getting rather livid, evidence - as if it was needed - of his short fuse, especially when someone who just insulted him had the gall to ask for his food. He was about to tell her off when he had another idea; he smiled and stood up, all eight feet six inches of his massive muscle standing over her, blocking the sun. "Sure, you can have some...." he said teasingly, before turning and chucking the carcass with all of his strength; the sizable morsel disappeared into the horizon. "But you have to find it first, like I did." he then growled at her, almost daring her to make a move against him.

Grant growled at the old man... priest... whatever the hell the bastard was. He happened to be rather.......religious. There were so many things he wanted to say to that person, but he bit his tongue and followed Pick out of the city. "Thank fucking God! That crazy bastard has got some big fucking shit heading his way. Atom my fucking ass!" He shook his head, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Fuck. Flew off the handle. Sorry." He sighed, pulling out the map and taking a cautious glance around to make sure no one was watching.

"Alright. The closest one is...... here." He pointed to Grayditch. "Well, maybe it's not the closest, but I have a little vendetta against those ants. After that, we can head to that one with the glowing thing near it." His finger slid to the last location. "If all goes well, we should be back soon. If we don't run into anything, caravans, mercs, Raiders, anything." He tilted his head, noticing a small red marking near the first bunker. "What the hell? Wha-" He looked closer at the map, scratching at the red mark. "Oh shit." He blinked, rubbing his eyes. That couldn't be. "Oh shit, shit, shit. Pick, we have got to hit the bunker near Grayditch."

Redking6 said:
Orin watched in utter amazement as she picked the lock of the cabinet with so much ease that a second lock pick wasn't needed. He looked both pleased and surprised, if not a little jealous. He had always had to use a second, third, or fourth pin when he tried to pick the locks on things. His impressed look stayed on his face as he grinned. He was so impressed that he could kiss her. But that notion would have to wait until later, much later. He scooped up the 10mm bullets and placed them in his side pouch. He needed ammo for his pistol after all and those were luckily just what the gunsmith ordered. Orin nodded as she spoke of the caps. He darted a quick glance to and fro and at first he thought the coast was clear and started to make his way to the entrance for their getaway. However her little plan brought a smile to his face as she grabbed bottles of liquor and placed them in a side satchel. When she mentioned that the others had come back he frowned and then grabbed Princess by the hand and pulled her into the side room and watched as she shut the door. As she noticed the back door he thought he would kiss her a second time, but once more that was for later. If at all. He hopped out the door and as she closed it behind them and he let out a laugh as she did. "That was amazing...We should probably get out of here though...Don't want too much trouble on our hands." He said as he leaned in for a moment. He wanted to actually commit to his previous statement as he noticed how close his face was to hers.

She had to fan her face, trying to keep the laughter from showing to much on her flushed cheeks. No one would ever, not even Moriarty, suspect that they just stole not only ammo, but 300 caps as well from the jack ass.This was turning out to be a good day after all. Not realizing, Princess looked up, seeing Orin a bit to close to her, his face inches from her's. She actually blushed, the heat spreading on her cheeks and flushing her face down to her neck. No one ever made her blush, not even her ex-friends, then again, not many had the gaul or balls to try and flirt with her. She was seen as a viper...more or less.

Clearing her throat, she decided to do what he just suggested and book it.Turning away rather quickly, too quickly to say the least, she cleared her throat once more and nodded."We should get out of here, less Moriarty decides to check his back door and see us."She said and walked off rather briskly. Situations like this wasn't uncommon, but it still surprised. Okay, so she was hit on by a few Raider aquaintances, big deal, but to have someone actually lean close and make it seem like that were going to kiss her. She's kissed, she wasn't an innocent. She's had her fair share of anonimous fucking, it meant nothing. Why she was making a big deal with Orin, she honestly didn't know, and truth be told, she was afraid to find out."L-Lets check out that supply store and see what they have."was that her voice? No way did it sound strain. Fuck, she needed to man up and stay calm and keep her bearing. No guy should affect her so.

Weaving through the confusing metal paths, she spotted the large metal sign that read Crater Side Supplies and stepped in, knowing Orin was right behind. A red head with some freckles greeted her and Princess awkwardly smiled, seeing the tough ass leaning against the wall."Uhhh....I need some supplies. Stimpaks mostly and some ammo for a Shotgun and Sniper Riffle as well."

"Well you've come to the right place sweety. I'm Moira and I have everything you need." Moira began to show her inventory and truth be told, it was great, but atleast it was something.

Razgriz said:
Mikael watched as Nova approached him once more, his bright green hues glaring at her as she spoke down to him. Who the fuck did she think she was? If she was looking for trouble, Mikael would have no problem wrecking that body of hers. A waster for something so curvaceous, but no one talked to him like that got away with it. "Hey, woman. Your whore mouth.....Shut it." was the warning he gave her. Extremely rude and crass, yes, but that was his style; perhaps in time he would soften up, but not when she disrespected him like that.

He then twitched his eyebrows in annoyance; she would see that he was getting rather livid, evidence - as if it was needed - of his short fuse, especially when someone who just insulted him had the gall to ask for his food. He was about to tell her off when he had another idea; he smiled and stood up, all eight feet six inches of his massive muscle standing over her, blocking the sun. "Sure, you can have some...." he said teasingly, before turning and chucking the carcass with all of his strength; the sizable morsel disappeared into the horizon. "But you have to find it first, like I did." he then growled at her, almost daring her to make a move against him.

A muscle actually twitched underneath her eye. Mikael is the first ever being to rouse her nerves, a surprise for her truth be told. And for one thing, she wasn't a whore. She's never enjoyed pleasures of the flesh. A virgin? Nova couldn't recall whether she had ever had sex in her past life and if so, then good for her, for that meant she wouldn't have to suffer the burden of having a virginal barrier. If she was, then she might as well protect it, though why bother, no one would be able to take it, though she had a feeling Mikael would be the first ever being to be a challenge to her.

Looking at him, she watched as he rose, having to step back a bit and crane her head just to keep her eyes on his face. The smile he gave wasn't a pleasant one, teasing yes, though she didn't like it either way. Before she knew it, she watched as he flung the carcass off to towards the horizon, a tiny plume of dust forming, then disappearing. She had been right. He would make her either find her own, or in this case, play a dog and play fetch. Arrogant son-of-a-bitch, though she sort of deserved it, especially because of how she spoke to him. Nova felt though, that he saw himself above all other, no one unable to touch him and beat him. She had this strange feeling that they would be equaled matched. She saw the Behemoth helmet he had worn, proof, that not even a beast of that size was able to beat Mikael.

Looking at him, she smiled, though that slight curve of one side of her mouth was considered a smile, she didn't know." you made it easy at least for me to find a meal. "She said, taking one step towards where her meal was, but then, all to suddenly, she was down on her haunches, swinging a leg and swipped at his left leg hard, glad that her right leg was metal. With his leg kicked up, she grabbed it with her arms and raised it, sending his body off balance and forced him to land hard on his back. Stepping away and around his body, she stopped near his head and looked down, leaning forward a bit."I believe....us traveling together will be most enjoyable. Do you not agree?" and she smiled. A first ever, sweet, innocent smile, her eyes glowing silver almost.Moving away, Nova proceeded to head towards the directing in which the carcass landed, though kept her senses open, incase Mikael decided to bum rush her from behind. This journey would be stranuous and enjoyable at the same time.

razerwing said:
Grant growled at the old man... priest... whatever the hell the bastard was. He happened to be rather.......religious. There were so many things he wanted to say to that person, but he bit his tongue and followed Pick out of the city. "Thank fucking God! That crazy bastard has got some big fucking shit heading his way. Atom my fucking ass!" He shook his head, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Fuck. Flew off the handle. Sorry." He sighed, pulling out the map and taking a cautious glance around to make sure no one was watching.

"Alright. The closest one is...... here." He pointed to Grayditch. "Well, maybe it's not the closest, but I have a little vendetta against those ants. After that, we can head to that one with the glowing thing near it." His finger slid to the last location. "If all goes well, we should be back soon. If we don't run into anything, caravans, mercs, Raiders, anything." He tilted his head, noticing a small red marking near the first bunker. "What the hell? Wha-" He looked closer at the map, scratching at the red mark. "Oh shit." He blinked, rubbing his eyes. That couldn't be. "Oh shit, shit, shit. Pick, we have got to hit the bunker near Grayditch."

Pick had to laugh at the way Grant cursed at the old man."Imagine what we have to go through. ' Atom sees all.' ' The Power of Atom will protect us all.' ' Atom is our savior and our guide.' "She said, trying her best to immitate the old man's voice."God....Atom.........."she laughed hard."Hahaha. Anyways. Be lucky you do not live in Megaton."She chuckled, wiping a tear from the corner of her eye thanks to the laughing.

Focusing on the map he pulled out, she watched as he guided his fingers on the crumbled paper, pointing to a marking on it."That isn't far at all. Very convinient."she said, then looked at him when he mentioned ants."Ants? Like...giant ass ants?"Pick hated bugs of any kind. She shuddered to imagine the size of them."Oh man. If there HUGE, I might ditch you. I HATE bugs Grant.....except for lady bugs...and butterflies...and dragonflies...."She started to name a few, then caught herself."Hahah, anyways."She chuckled."Caravans might be of "some" help to us, though I don't trust them." Looking back at the map, she watched as he pointed to the last mark, nodding."I think this will go-"She stopped, hearing him almost freak out."What?What is it?"She asked, not knowing what the significance of the marker meant."What's there.Something useful? Tell me, tell me."

Lustfull_Sin said:
She had to fan her face, trying to keep the laughter from showing to much on her flushed cheeks. No one would ever, not even Moriarty, suspect that they just stole not only ammo, but 300 caps as well from the jack ass.This was turning out to be a good day after all. Not realizing, Princess looked up, seeing Orin a bit to close to her, his face inches from her's. She actually blushed, the heat spreading on her cheeks and flushing her face down to her neck. No one ever made her blush, not even her ex-friends, then again, not many had the gaul or balls to try and flirt with her. She was seen as a viper...more or less.

Clearing her throat, she decided to do what he just suggested and book it.Turning away rather quickly, too quickly to say the least, she cleared her throat once more and nodded."We should get out of here, less Moriarty decides to check his back door and see us."She said and walked off rather briskly. Situations like this wasn't uncommon, but it still surprised. Okay, so she was hit on by a few Raider aquaintances, big deal, but to have someone actually lean close and make it seem like that were going to kiss her. She's kissed, she wasn't an innocent. She's had her fair share of anonimous fucking, it meant nothing. Why she was making a big deal with Orin, she honestly didn't know, and truth be told, she was afraid to find out."L-Lets check out that supply store and see what they have."was that her voice? No way did it sound strain. Fuck, she needed to man up and stay calm and keep her bearing. No guy should affect her so.

Weaving through the confusing metal paths, she spotted the large metal sign that read Crater Side Supplies and stepped in, knowing Orin was right behind. A red head with some freckles greeted her and Princess awkwardly smiled, seeing the tough ass leaning against the wall."Uhhh....I need some supplies. Stimpaks mostly and some ammo for a Shotgun and Sniper Riffle as well."

"Well you've come to the right place sweety. I'm Moira and I have everything you need." Moira began to show her inventory and truth be told, it was great, but atleast it was something.

He watched her sprint forward and only in that very single and awkward moment did Orin realize that he was too close. Way too close. He blushed lightly and then followed straight behind her. He had done his fair share of flirting, at least on his part. However, it usually never really got him anywhere and most of the woman he flirted with thought it was stilted at best. He released a deep seated sigh from his throat and wondered if he had screwed this all up. He was trying to catch up with her quick pace though at the same time giving her a little distance. He had already broken the personal space barrier just a few moments ago, and to his own amazement he didn't really realize that he did it. It just sort of happened. Regardless he tried to brush the little incident from his mind and continued to follow her to crater side supply.

He walked in and noticed Moira behind the counter. He nodded and gave her a light smile and bought a few extra shells for his favorite hunting rifle. Though Orin usually didn't say much he had even less courage to speak now. He turned to Princess and indicated with a nod that he was all done and waited for her to finish her purchases so that they could be on their way. Perhaps this time with a little less awkward moment between them.

He nodded, glancing back at the city. "Anyway, those ants, FireAnts, are huge. If they stood up, they'd be taller than you and me I think." He chuckled, watching her reaction, and then started to laugh as she rattled off a few names of the bugs she liked. "Pick, if those bugs got hit and mutated in the radiation, you would not like them. Trust me." His attention returned to the map, and the red mark next to it. He got excited just looking at it. "Pick, this marking is something big. It's a coded symbol, the same code that my caravan would use. It was almost unbreakable, some of the best code in the Waste Capital." He started folding up the map, putting it in his back pocket. "There's something big there. Dangerous too. That mark was for mass importance, but it had another mark, which meant there were scouts lost there." He shook his head, starting off in the direction of Grayditch.

His eyes caught something flying through the air, away from them. He pulled out his Magnum and scoped the object. "Flying Mole rat. This place never gets old." He chuckled, shaking his head and holstering the weapon. "Alright then, to Grayditch. If we're lucky, I'll be able to convince one of the local beasts to give us a ride." He shaded his eyes, watching the flying object make a tiny dust cloud as it impacted. He also saw the robo-woman walking after it. Mr.B was nowhere to be seen. With a shrug of his shoulders and a dismissive wave of his hand, he continued towards Grayditch.

Lustfull_Sin said:
A muscle actually twitched underneath her eye. Mikael is the first ever being to rouse her nerves, a surprise for her truth be told. And for one thing, she wasn't a whore. She's never enjoyed pleasures of the flesh. A virgin? Nova couldn't recall whether she had ever had sex in her past life and if so, then good for her, for that meant she wouldn't have to suffer the burden of having a virginal barrier. If she was, then she might as well protect it, though why bother, no one would be able to take it, though she had a feeling Mikael would be the first ever being to be a challenge to her.

Looking at him, she watched as he rose, having to step back a bit and crane her head just to keep her eyes on his face. The smile he gave wasn't a pleasant one, teasing yes, though she didn't like it either way. Before she knew it, she watched as he flung the carcass off to towards the horizon, a tiny plume of dust forming, then disappearing. She had been right. He would make her either find her own, or in this case, play a dog and play fetch. Arrogant son-of-a-bitch, though she sort of deserved it, especially because of how she spoke to him. Nova felt though, that he saw himself above all other, no one unable to touch him and beat him. She had this strange feeling that they would be equaled matched. She saw the Behemoth helmet he had worn, proof, that not even a beast of that size was able to beat Mikael.

Looking at him, she smiled, though that slight curve of one side of her mouth was considered a smile, she didn't know." you made it easy at least for me to find a meal. "She said, taking one step towards where her meal was, but then, all to suddenly, she was down on her haunches, swinging a leg and swiped at his left leg hard, glad that her right leg was metal. With his leg kicked up, she grabbed it with her arms and raised it, sending his body off balance and forced him to land hard on his back. Stepping away and around his body, she stopped near his head and looked down, leaning forward a bit."I believe....us traveling together will be most enjoyable. Do you not agree?" and she smiled. A first ever, sweet, innocent smile, her eyes glowing silver almost.Moving away, Nova proceeded to head towards the direction in which the carcass landed, though kept her senses open, in case Mikael decided to bum rush her from behind. This journey would be strenuous and enjoyable at the same time.
Mikael grunted as the woman kicked him in the leg; it was enough force to make him lose his balance. She was quite lucky her leg was metal indeed; any human that would have tried would have shattered their shins from not only the stubbornness of his limbs, but the fact that the legs of his Brotherhood Power Armor were still on him. He then gave a small yelp as he landed hard on his back, grunting as his massive form collided with the ground. As she looked down at him, his temper flared and he reached out to grab at her; however, she'd already danced out of his reach.

He then stood up, watching her as she walked off to find the carcass; for some reason, his anger was replaced by glee. He'd found someone who actually stood up to him; sure, seeing others cower before him and run was fun, but he'd longed to find an equal. And while he may dominate her in terms of physical strength, she had speed and intelligence to back her up. A most challenging adversary indeed; however, that didn't mean he wouldn't use so-called 'cheap' tactics to attain victory. If these two weren't careful, they could very easily hurt a lot of people with their 'games'. Mikael looked behind him and saw a rather large boulder; his calloused hands latched onto the massive rock and started to pull it out of the ground. A grinding sound was heard as it was liberated from its natural home; he then raised it over and behind his head, hurling at full force straight at the robot woman.

However, he'd misjudged the distance she put between them; it flew just over her head, the impressive wind from its travel ruffling her delicate locks. Its path caused it to bounce and collide with an unfortunately placed Wild Brahmin; a sickening series of cracks was heard as the gigantic piece of hardened earth crushed the beast, leaving a corpse flattened to a pancake as the boulder continued to bounce, hitting a Giant Radscorpion, a Wild Dog, and three Mole Rats before coming to a halt. Although it was now too far to see, its surface was streaked with various stripes of colored blood; the carnage Mikael's attempt at payback left would leave Nova with a wide assortment of food to choose from, however,and not have to chase the Mole Rat carcass.

RE: Fallout 3 RP (OPEN/ NEED MORE PLAYERS)

Redking6 said:
He watched her sprint forward and only in that very single and awkward moment did Orin realize that he was too close. Way too close. He blushed lightly and then followed straight behind her. He had done his fair share of flirting, at least on his part. However, it usually never really got him anywhere and most of the woman he flirted with thought it was stilted at best. He released a deep seated sigh from his throat and wondered if he had screwed this all up. He was trying to catch up with her quick pace though at the same time giving her a little distance. He had already broken the personal space barrier just a few moments ago, and to his own amazement he didn't really realize that he did it. It just sort of happened. Regardless he tried to brush the little incident from his mind and continued to follow her to crater side supply.

He walked in and noticed Moira behind the counter. He nodded and gave her a light smile and bought a few extra shells for his favorite hunting rifle. Though Orin usually didn't say much he had even less courage to speak now. He turned to Princess and indicated with a nod that he was all done and waited for her to finish her purchases so that they could be on their way. Perhaps this time with a little less awkward moment between them.

Exchanges were made, Princess payed for her supplies, which didn't come cheap and thanked Moira for the things.Looking at Orin, she actknowledged his purchases and nodded to him that they could go. Just as she was heading for the door, Moira called out to them.

"Hey.You know. You two look like good travelers.Survivalists."

"You do everything you can to survive that hell hole out there."Princess retorted, not bothering to look at the woman.

"Well. Yeah, of course. Listen, I'm making this survival guide..you know...to help travelers survive the horrors of the Capital.I was wondering.Would you two be interested in doing research for me?"

"No.We're busy sorry."Princess was just turning the knob on the door, but stop when she heard-

"I can pay you caps for research. Whatever I ask, you go and do it and I'll pay you handsomely."

Princess gritted her teeth. One way to survive was to dangle scraps infront of someone elses face. In this case, Moira was dangling a good piece of scrap that no doubt would help Princess and Orin on their adventure.But they didn't have time.Maybe they could check back....maybe.Shit, she couldn't make a decision, especially for Orin.Oh screw it."Will think about it.Lets go Orin."She said and stepped out, the humid air wrapping around her skin.Sighing,she wiped her forhead."That woman knows how to temp people."She chuckled, then sighed."Come on.We don't want to loose the rest of the sun's light.We better make quick travel and try to get to that Vault before night fall."She suggested and headed for the entrance.

Nodding to Lucas, Princess slipped through the gates, the robot watch dog repeating itself in its greeting."Alright. Supposedly...its North....North east from here."She said, and just as she was about to take a step towards their destination, she stopped."Wait....."She looked at Orin."What does a Vault door look like.....and how would we know if its a Vault or not?"She'd never seen a Vault door, heard of Vaults themselves of been near one.Princess hoped Orin knew something and she wished she had asked Lucas for better detail.Damn her and her habit of trying to get things done faster.

Rubbing her forhead, she shrugged."Screw it. Will walk and see what the hell will find.Hopefully we won't run into trouble."Raiders mostly.She was glad the Raider mark on her body was well hidded from view. The last thing she needed was to put Orin in danger.Temptation would at times get to her, wanting to so desperatly take a hot knife and just cut away at the tattoo that marred her skin, but she never did.To much pain and her skin would look ugly right after.

razerwing said:
He nodded, glancing back at the city. "Anyway, those ants, FireAnts, are huge. If they stood up, they'd be taller than you and me I think." He chuckled, watching her reaction, and then started to laugh as she rattled off a few names of the bugs she liked. "Pick, if those bugs got hit and mutated in the radiation, you would not like them. Trust me." His attention returned to the map, and the red mark next to it. He got excited just looking at it. "Pick, this marking is something big. It's a coded symbol, the same code that my caravan would use. It was almost unbreakable, some of the best code in the Waste Capital." He started folding up the map, putting it in his back pocket. "There's something big there. Dangerous too. That mark was for mass importance, but it had another mark, which meant there were scouts lost there." He shook his head, starting off in the direction of Grayditch.

His eyes caught something flying through the air, away from them. He pulled out his Magnum and scoped the object. "Flying Mole rat. This place never gets old." He chuckled, shaking his head and holstering the weapon. "Alright then, to Grayditch. If we're lucky, I'll be able to convince one of the local beasts to give us a ride." He shaded his eyes, watching the flying object make a tiny dust cloud as it impacted. He also saw the robo-woman walking after it. Mr.B was nowhere to be seen. With a shrug of his shoulders and a dismissive wave of his hand, he continued towards Grayditch.

Pick shuddered to think if she saw a cute little lady bug into a giant ass red monsters with googly evil eyes.".........its a good thing lady bugs aren't radiated....yet."She chuckled and shook her head.Looking back at the map, she was learning more and more about certain things, especially when it came to the Waste itself."A coded mark?"She asked in aw. Caravans, she knew, were sneaky as had to always be on the move.

She stumbled upon one this one time a few months ago.They were friendly, minus the body guard.Just as she was about to try and haggle for a few things, another caravan showed up.Before they could approach though, they had stopped and the one incharge raised his hands and used sign language it seemed. They left soon after they received a responce from the caravan she had been with and was curious as to what had been spoken between them.

Just as she was about to ask how the mark was coded, she heard something whizzing over her head and looked up, a drop of blood falling on her forehead."Eww, eww, eww, eww."She said, flapping her hands and wiping her forehead."Ewwww.....its smells."She didn't bother caring where the damn body fell.She kept wiping her forehead , as if that would help in ridding the smell on her skin."Fucking gross.God."She complained as she followed.

Thinking the smell a bit faint, though she believed it wasn't, she moved closer next to Grant and looked around her surroundings.Everything looks alright.Nothing out of the ordinary."So how good are you with the wild, local animals Grant? Have you mastered the animal whisperer skill or no?"She had to laugh a bit. She's never heard of anyone befriending these wild beasts.How could one even be friends with them, they were wild for God's sake.

Razgriz said:
Mikael grunted as the woman kicked him in the leg; it was enough force to make him lose his balance. She was quite lucky her leg was metal indeed; any human that would have tried would have shattered their shins from not only the stubbornness of his limbs, but the fact that the legs of his Brotherhood Power Armor were still on him. He then gave a small yelp as he landed hard on his back, grunting as his massive form collided with the ground. As she looked down at him, his temper flared and he reached out to grab at her; however, she'd already danced out of his reach.

He then stood up, watching her as she walked off to find the carcass; for some reason, his anger was replaced by glee. He'd found someone who actually stood up to him; sure, seeing others cower before him and run was fun, but he'd longed to find an equal. And while he may dominate her in terms of physical strength, she had speed and intelligence to back her up. A most challenging adversary indeed; however, that didn't mean he wouldn't use so-called 'cheap' tactics to attain victory. If these two weren't careful, they could very easily hurt a lot of people with their 'games'. Mikael looked behind him and saw a rather large boulder; his calloused hands latched onto the massive rock and started to pull it out of the ground. A grinding sound was heard as it was liberated from its natural home; he then raised it over and behind his head, hurling at full force straight at the robot woman.

However, he'd misjudged the distance she put between them; it flew just over her head, the impressive wind from its travel ruffling her delicate locks. Its path caused it to bounce and collide with an unfortunately placed Wild Brahmin; a sickening series of cracks was heard as the gigantic piece of hardened earth crushed the beast, leaving a corpse flattened to a pancake as the boulder continued to bounce, hitting a Giant Radscorpion, a Wild Dog, and three Mole Rats before coming to a halt. Although it was now too far to see, its surface was streaked with various stripes of colored blood; the carnage Mikael's attempt at payback left would leave Nova with a wide assortment of food to choose from, however,and not have to chase the Mole Rat carcass.

She made a bit of distance between herself and Mikael and already she had that forbodding sense that he was up to something.Though she did not look over her shoulder to see what he was doing, she could perfectly hear, dispite the distance, what he was doing.She made out a harsh, almost scratching, grinding like sound."What is he-"she stopped herself when she heard a whizzing sound, then a large shadow loom over her head.She looked up, seeing a large boulder flying through the sky. Following it with her eyes, she watched as it fell to the ground and land on a poor unsuspecting Brahmin.The poor thing didn't know what had been coming.It was squished, guts and limbs flying everywhere, coating the ground and near by rocks around.The boulder kept on rolling, taking out even more unprepares creatures before finally stopping, though it was stopped by a wall of much larger boulders.

Looking over her shoulder, she looked to Mikael and raised a brow.Honestly. He couldn't even properly eyeball the distance between him and herself.He could have just tossed the thing like a bowling ball and it could have squashed, though she would have made an effort to stop it.Smiling, she continued to walk, wasting five minutes and reached the grotessly squashed two headed cow.Nova was able to pick off some good meat that was undamaged. Raw or cooked did no harm to her.Radiation caused her no effect either.

She chewed the raw meat, bits by bits, though only took enough to give her what ever energy she needed, which wasn't alot of meat.Wiping her lip, she walked away from the carcass, then pulled out her map, unfodling and refolding so she could see where exactly her location was.Looking up, she looked forward, then back.So far, she was on the right path. They would keep heading South, South East.Reaching Jefferson Memorial might be of help for it was across from the Citadel, though how that was useful was beyond her.They would think of something when they got there, though she felt that it would take a good few days for them to reach their destination.Sighing, Nova slipped the map back in the sachel she had stolen from Moira and looked to see if Mikael was indeed following.Nova would need to try and that was a big try and keep herself from making Mikael angry, though it was rather fun truth be told. "I thank you for the easy meal."She called out to him and smirked lightly.

The traveller was kind of surprised at the girl's reactions. "Oiyu, calm down. Just a little blood, that's all. It ain't gonna kill ya. Relax." He looked around, sighing. The coast was clear, although the more he walked, the more the smell of dead animal became stronger. Off in the distance, he saw a large rockwall. One of those rocks were red, but he thought it to be the heat. A quick shake of his head prompted him to continue walking. "Anyways, to answer your last question, yes I've mastered that particular skill. It's what kept me alive after my Caravan got destroyed." Suddenly, his eyes picked up movement. Wolves, those big irradiated wolves. He motioned for Pick to stop, and slowly made his way forward. Wolves always responded best to him, although he didn't know why. He made no sounds, crouching low to the ground. It was only a pair, but still dangerous. Air was pushed through his teeth, and soon, he started a hypnotizing rythym. After a few minutes of this, he stood, and the wolves bounded to his side. They were large, large enough to carry a person. He scratched behind their ears and nodded for Pick to get on. "Well, they may be wild, but they are still dogs. Find a pitch they like, sweet-talk them, and soon enough, they like you." He flashed her a smile. "These guys respond to me better than anything else, but they are intimidating. I'm surprised you haven't freaked yet." Maybe he was speaking too soon.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Exchanges were made, Princess payed for her supplies, which didn't come cheap and thanked Moira for the things.Looking at Orin, she actknowledged his purchases and nodded to him that they could go. Just as she was heading for the door, Moira called out to them.

"Hey.You know. You two look like good travelers.Survivalists."

"You do everything you can to survive that hell hole out there."Princess retorted, not bothering to look at the woman.

"Well. Yeah, of course. Listen, I'm making this survival guide..you know...to help travelers survive the horrors of the Capital.I was wondering.Would you two be interested in doing research for me?"

"No.We're busy sorry."Princess was just turning the knob on the door, but stop when she heard-

"I can pay you caps for research. Whatever I ask, you go and do it and I'll pay you handsomely."

Princess gritted her teeth. One way to survive was to dangle scraps infront of someone elses face. In this case, Moira was dangling a good piece of scrap that no doubt would help Princess and Orin on their adventure.But they didn't have time.Maybe they could check back....maybe.Shit, she couldn't make a decision, especially for Orin.Oh screw it."Will think about it.Lets go Orin."She said and stepped out, the humid air wrapping around her skin.Sighing,she wiped her forhead."That woman knows how to temp people."She chuckled, then sighed."Come on.We don't want to loose the rest of the sun's light.We better make quick travel and try to get to that Vault before night fall."She suggested and headed for the entrance.

Nodding to Lucas, Princess slipped through the gates, the robot watch dog repeating itself in its greeting."Alright. Supposedly...its North....North east from here."She said, and just as she was about to take a step towards their destination, she stopped."Wait....."She looked at Orin."What does a Vault door look like.....and how would we know if its a Vault or not?"She'd never seen a Vault door, heard of Vaults themselves of been near one.Princess hoped Orin knew something and she wished she had asked Lucas for better detail.Damn her and her habit of trying to get things done faster.

Rubbing her forhead, she shrugged."Screw it. Will walk and see what the hell will find.Hopefully we won't run into trouble."Raiders mostly.She was glad the Raider mark on her body was well hidded from view. The last thing she needed was to put Orin in danger.Temptation would at times get to her, wanting to so desperatly take a hot knife and just cut away at the tattoo that marred her skin, but she never did.To much pain and her skin would look ugly right after.

Orin nodded as soon as she indicated when she was done and as they started to walk back towards the door he heard the squeak of Moira's voice once again. Her request was valid, he supposed but he had to be honest that now was not the best time and was about to speak up before he heard Princess already turn her down. He nodded and walked out the door. He knew the two of them had better things to do at the moment, and an extensive little easter egg hunt or special missions that she would have asked of them was probably going to mean that they would just have to run around like chickens with their heads cut off and skip their objective entirely.

"Thank you Princess for turning her down...Heard a few strange stories of people doing some of her...'Tasks' and coming out with strange problems I'll call them." He said with a small sigh. He followed close behind her as they made their way towards the entrance to Megaton. He was glad that they both were well stocked and resupplied. A notion that he liked for an excursion of this magnitude. The only thing now was to be mentally prepared for the road ahead of them. He heard her question and then brought a hand up to scratch at the back of his head. "I have no idea what a vault door looks like..." He said as he brought his hand back down to his side. He nodded though when she said that they would hunt around and look for something that could be an indication of a vault. "Alright. Then let's start heading that way." He said with a small smile and followed behind her.

Traumatizing, this whole fucking encounter is traumatizing. Why did we provoke this behemoth. We outnumbered the mutant, this should have worked to our advantage. Within seconds everyone was maimed; god why couldn't I be put out of my misery. This lifestyle has cost me all that was important in my life. In the end...........................................................................................................................

We Couldn't Escape!We Couldn't Escape!We Couldn't Escape!We Couldn't Escape!We Couldn't Escape!We Couldn't Escape!We Couldn't Escape!We Couldn't Escape!We Couldn't Escape!We Couldn't Escape!We Couldn't Escape!We Couldn't Escape!We Couldn't Escape!We Couldn't Escape!We Couldn't Escape!We Couldn't Escape!We Couldn't Escape!We Couldn't Escape!​

These thoughts lingered in the mind of the now exposed female raider that remained from the band of raiders occupying one of the numerous abandoned houses that potentially contained the typical American family before the Great War wiped the majority of the world clean by nuclear fire. Against her will she found herself mounted onto a monstrous shaft, basically a blow up doll made of flesh as the light in her pupils faded. Staring into the sky with hues in a void state, this mutie pummeled her insides similar to a siege weapon. Escape was futile with both legs disfigured from a few well placed strikes from the brute.

------------------------------------------------------

Hakon initially was minding his own business, beginning a manhunt for an assertive regulator that had cost Littlehorn & Associates the lives of two of its employees and wanted for stopping a slaver party bringing their property to Paradise Falls. Survival of the fittest was the law in the wasteland, making the super mutant near the top of the hierarchy. Raiders in the east coast based on an observation were mostly disorganized addicts compared to the factions back west like the Khans.

Ironically he was doing a service for the residents of the Capital Wasteland, committing a massacre of frightening proportions with his bare hands and modifications that only augmented his skills for any confrontation. Reminiscing the battle with bloody carcasses that plagued the perimeter, he remained apathetic with a loose whore planted on his shaft all battered and seemingly lifeless as if she was experiencing what pre-war soldiers call shell shock. Wielding only hunting rifles and some adequate melee weapons, logically they were at a severe disadvantage against a juggernaut with his killing instincts and skill.

Staring at his crimson covered right hand, the mutant remembered starting the body count by disemboweling their suppose pack leader from the stomach and without any remorse yank out his intestines like a rope. Fangs tasted the dirty human blood as he sank his sharpened teeth into the jugular of another and lifted then toss him aside like garbage. Idiots were foolish enough to open fire, barely hitting him with their poor accuracy. Although he cleansed the house of them and tore through them like wet tissue, Hakon admittedly yearned to feed his sexual appetite despite the fact they could not reproduce. Sterility did not mean one was unable to have intercourse.

Apparently that thought never processed as she took too long to flee, resulting in some broken legs that might as well been severed with how gruesome the break was with bloody bones splitting through the flesh. Citing the thrilling encounter for close to an hour with his dick on auto-pilot, soon he realized she was no longer squeezing his manhood with her gluttonous lower lips. Succumbing to the injuries, the mental trauma, and unrelenting force of his shaft; she passed away with a blank expression filled with despair. Throwing the bitch into the pile of her comrades, he sheathed his siege weapon and stared back at the house before departing. Masked Massacre was going to become a name to fear overtime, that much was certain in the mind of the newest employee working for Daniel Littlehorn.

Lustfull_Sin said:
She made a bit of distance between herself and Mikael and already she had that forbodding sense that he was up to something.Though she did not look over her shoulder to see what he was doing, she could perfectly hear, dispite the distance, what he was doing.She made out a harsh, almost scratching, grinding like sound."What is he-"she stopped herself when she heard a whizzing sound, then a large shadow loom over her head.She looked up, seeing a large boulder flying through the sky. Following it with her eyes, she watched as it fell to the ground and land on a poor unsuspecting Brahmin.The poor thing didn't know what had been coming.It was squished, guts and limbs flying everywhere, coating the ground and near by rocks around.The boulder kept on rolling, taking out even more unprepares creatures before finally stopping, though it was stopped by a wall of much larger boulders.

Looking over her shoulder, she looked to Mikael and raised a brow.Honestly. He couldn't even properly eyeball the distance between him and herself.He could have just tossed the thing like a bowling ball and it could have squashed, though she would have made an effort to stop it.Smiling, she continued to walk, wasting five minutes and reached the grotessly squashed two headed cow.Nova was able to pick off some good meat that was undamaged. Raw or cooked did no harm to her.Radiation caused her no effect either.

She chewed the raw meat, bits by bits, though only took enough to give her what ever energy she needed, which wasn't a lot of meat.Wiping her lip, she walked away from the carcass, then pulled out her map, unfolding and refolding so she could see where exactly her location was.Looking up, she looked forward, then back.So far, she was on the right path. They would keep heading South, South East.Reaching Jefferson Memorial might be of help for it was across from the Citadel, though how that was useful was beyond her.They would think of something when they got there, though she felt that it would take a good few days for them to reach their destination.Sighing, Nova slipped the map back in the satchel she had stolen from Moira and looked to see if Mikael was indeed following.Nova would need to try and that was a big try and keep herself from making Mikael angry, though it was rather fun truth be told. "I thank you for the easy meal."She called out to him and smirked lightly.
Mikael was pissed that the rock he threw missed; she should have been squashed like an ant. The fact that he missed was enough to get his blood boiling. "Lucky bitch" he growled in response to her thanking him for the easy meal; that wasn't his intention and he knew she knew it. He saw her looking at a piece of paper; while he was initially curious as to what was on it, he realized he didn't give a flying fuck. The fact was she was going to lead him to something interesting; this 'Brotherhood of Steel' that he was supposedly a part of. He wondered if they had any big guns; he'd been searching for a Mini-gun for sometime, but the ones he found in the past always broke and he could never find parts to fix them.

But now he had another problem; his bloodlust was creeping up on him and he needed to find something strong to kill. Well, it could be anything really, he just wanted to feel the blood wash over his skin. He contemplated killing her, but realized that he would be likely lost and never know where to find the Brotherhood's place. He begrudgingly followed after her, his massive form hunched over as his heavy footfalls shook the ground a little. It wasn't long that they were traveling that Mikael spotted an adversary worth his time and effort off in the distance: a very large and obviously mature Deathclaw. He grinned as he increased the pace of his step, his eyes wide with a maniacal fire as he breezed past Nova. It wasn't long after that he broke into a full run, charging at the razor-taloned beast with his full speed.

The Deathclaw heard the monstrosity approaching him and turned to face the oncoming intruder; it spread its large, muscled arms wide and bellowed, warning him to stay away. Mikael ignored the creature; his adrenaline was pumping too hard and too fast for him to care. The Deathclaw then realized this one wasn't going to back down and charged him itself; right as Mikael was in its reach, it swung the hand that held those trademark blades of death, embedding the claws into Mikael's thick skinned arm. Mikael's fist responded with a punishing blow to the jaw, dazing the creature slightly and forcing it to withdraw its talons, covered in red. Mikael ignored the injury and continued the assault; both combatants sustained brutal injuries as the fight drew on, pools of red covering the ground where they fought.

On Mikael's side, it was deep lacerations over much of his body; his thick skin so far was the only thing that saved him from having it sever any major arteries. The Deathclaw suffered cuts as well, but mostly it was broken bones and contusions that visibly bruised its skin. Its jaw hung loosely from its mouth, having been broken by Mikael's ungodly strength. It gave a strangely strangled roar as it tried to attack again; however, another blow from Mikael sent it reeling into a large embedded boulder. Mikael soon followed, laughing psychotically as his rage and bloodlust clouded his mind; his massive fists pummeled the creature, driving it further and further into the giant rock as sickening cracks were heard emitting from the Deathclaw's body.

A powerful final blow literally sent the creature flying through the rock, causing the boulder to shatter into fragments on top of Mikael's red-streaked, lacerated body. But even then Mikael wasn't finished. "YOU ARE WEAK, I AM STRONG!!!!!!" he bellowed as he leaped an impressive distance into the air, then falling back down and crashing his meaty mitts into the Deathclaw's weakly struggling body. Over and over his fists crashed into the Deathclaw, each impacting sounding like a cannon shot as the sounds reverberated across the barren earth. After five hits, he stopped, seeing that the Deathclaw was dead. He looked down at his defeated adversary, his demonic smile as prevalent as ever, breathing a little heavily as his open wounds leaked blood in varying amounts; he wouldn't have to worry about infection in this arid climate. He then placed a massive booted foot on the corpse, threw his chest out and let out a deafening roar of his own, signifying his victory over a worthy opponent. This would be heard over a very wide range; almost anyone who caught wind of the mighty vocalization would likely want to stay away.

He thought himself, safe, secure, hidden. Well....he hadn't been.Not him or his wife and two children.He did the mistake of opening his door and looking out to see if the coast had been clear, it hadn't been. Now here he was, this pathetic wastelander, on his knees before a slender looking woman who was sitting on a wooden bench, her legs crossed, her eyes hidden behind dark sunglasses.He looked up at her, breathing hard, his face red and swollen.

Void looked at the pathetic man forced onto his knees before her.Eulogy was asleep right now, having finished fucking his two whores. His most trusted was off fucking one of the slaves, so Void was here now, looking at this pathetic man who whimpered and cried, trembling like a baby."Really thought you were safe?"She asked.Hearing the report, the man had the nerve to throw a grenade at her fellow comrades, which was a big mistake.For one, he failed to kill any, two, failed to protect himself, three, failed to protect his family. His family was no more.The wife was shot between the eyes, her body then forced to endure having to be raped by two of her male comrades who were into the whole necrophilia fetish. The children were forced to watched, ages 13 and 15, both girls. Watched in horror her their mother's body was disgustingly defiled while dead.They cried and screamed, but no avail.They too suffered the same, though, they still breathed while being raped, only to then be shot in the head as well.The father, was forced to watch it all, from beginning to end.Now here he was, crying like a little bitch.

"You made the mistake of trying to blow my comrades up-"

"-I'm sorry, please-ahh!" He was punched in the head.

"Please don't speak, you sound disgusting.Anways....you tried to blow my comrades up.That is a serious offense.Though I'll forgive you, only if you do what I say."

He whimpered, though nodded his head.

Uncrossing her legs, Void raised her foot towards him."Lick the smudge of dirt from my boot."She said, watching as the two men who held the wastelander release their hold on him.Void waited for a few seconds, until he finally approached, leaned his head down, only to howl in pain as Void had thrown back her foot and kicked him hard in the face.His nose gushed blood and he gurgled."The next time I ask you to do something, you do it without hesitating."

Everyone laughed, except for her."Take him to The Box, that'll teach him."

"I think someone's in there.Dead....maybe...."

Void sighed."If someone is in there, and its dead, then leave it and throw this one in with it so it learns something."Everyone laughed again and once again, she did not.Before she could rise, she heard a cheery, happy calling and looked up to see Slash, her good and friend.Slash was dragging someone, a woman, a familiar woman."Who do you have Slash?"

"Why its Mouse of course." Slash said happily."She thought she could hide in Minefield, but unfortunate to say, the mines weren't working properly."Slash laughed, knowing full well that she had disarmed the mines that were layed out through out that town.Mouse was a petite woman, short though, 5'2 or so and she weighed no more then 110lbs.Skinny little thing. Mouse thought she could escape this work style, having been in it for only a year. She thought herself safe, she hadn't been. Slash threw Mouse to the ground, grabbing the woman's dirty red hair and shook her head."Stupid bitch thought she could hide, not from me~"Slash sang."We missed you dearly Mouse.You were a real good person."Slash leaned down and whispered into the woman's ear."Elephant missed you too.He's been longing to see you......and fuck this body of yours."She grinned and rose, still holding onto Mouse's hair."Someone tell Elephant that his beloved has return."

Slash was a bitch.She knew what Elephant would do.He did it to any woman that screwed him over, Slaver or Slave, it didn't matter.The son of a bitch was 6'5 and weighed about 300lbs or so.He was muscled as if pumped with to much steroids or Buffout perhaps.

"P-Please...I'm..sorry...please"Mouse pleaded.

Slash sighed."Sorry? Your not, don't lie.You left and you knew leaving wasn't allowed."Looking up, Slash smiled, seeing the big, dark skinned man approach."Oh look, its Elephant.Elephant~ Mouse has returned and wishes to have her body brutally humiliated and fucked."She gleefully said and watched as Elephant reached for Mouse, even though she tried to escape.Releasing her hair, Slash sat next to Void, watching at Elephant grab Mouse by the throat and raise her, moving her towards a table and slamming her front first on the top.She struggled, kicking, but it was no use.Elephants had easily ripped at her tattered shorts, and already he was rock hard.He sprung that dick of his out and plowed it up her ass it seemed.She screamed painfully, scratching at the table surface as Elephants plowed that thich meat of his in and out of her hole.He grunted and gripped her hair while holding onto her throat.

"They look happy."Slash said and laughed.

Void only shook her head and sighed, looking away as other went on to cheer, laugh or go about their business.

razerwing said:
The traveller was kind of surprised at the girl's reactions. "Oiyu, calm down. Just a little blood, that's all. It ain't gonna kill ya. Relax." He looked around, sighing. The coast was clear, although the more he walked, the more the smell of dead animal became stronger. Off in the distance, he saw a large rockwall. One of those rocks were red, but he thought it to be the heat. A quick shake of his head prompted him to continue walking. "Anyways, to answer your last question, yes I've mastered that particular skill. It's what kept me alive after my Caravan got destroyed." Suddenly, his eyes picked up movement. Wolves, those big irradiated wolves. He motioned for Pick to stop, and slowly made his way forward. Wolves always responded best to him, although he didn't know why. He made no sounds, crouching low to the ground. It was only a pair, but still dangerous. Air was pushed through his teeth, and soon, he started a hypnotizing rythym. After a few minutes of this, he stood, and the wolves bounded to his side. They were large, large enough to carry a person. He scratched behind their ears and nodded for Pick to get on. "Well, they may be wild, but they are still dogs. Find a pitch they like, sweet-talk them, and soon enough, they like you." He flashed her a smile. "These guys respond to me better than anything else, but they are intimidating. I'm surprised you haven't freaked yet." Maybe he was speaking too soon.

Pick frowned, wiping her forehead not so much, but she could still smell the rotting blood on her head, the one she used to wipe the blood."It won't kill me, I know.But its gross and it smells and its nasty and just-"She shuddered.Sighing, Pick tried her best to relax, but when she heard a crashing down, then some dust plume, she looked up seeing a cracked rock wall and a red streacked boulder almost infused to it.The red streaks looked like blood and it seemed a trail followed from where it came."Oh my...I wonder who did that?"She asked, not really aware of the fact the Mr. B was still out there somewhere with that bionic woman.The smell of rotting blood filled her nostrils and she shuddered, covering her nose and mouth with her hands and trying to prevent the rancid smell from touching her senses."Oh gross, that rock smells just as bad."She whined, needing to get away quickly and thank God they did.

She had forgotten the question she had asked, until he answered and she remembered."Well its good that you mastered befriending the animals, though I get the feeling not all animals will be prone to your charms.I doubt you can charm the Fireants at Grayditch."Laughing, she had been unaware of the movement close by, until he stopped and so did she.She looked up, eyes widening when she saw the large wild, radiated beasts.Pick was about to scream and draw weapon, until she saw Grant seeming to concentrate and stare straight at them.He must be working his charms on them, she thought and watched with utter amazement.They moved closer and Pick's heart was beating in her throat and was stuck there.What if he couldn't charm them.What if they pounced and attacked?She was still young for God's sake.Just as Grant reached to touch one of the beasts, Pick had her breathe caught in her lungs.

They were huge and it took her a moment to breathe through her nose."Y-You....f-friended them.Ha...haha...hahahaha....this.....this is...amazing."She said and moved slowly closer, though moved right behind Grant, resting her hands on his back."As a precaution, you get on.I don't trust them...or the fact that you charmed them.For all I know they could attack any second."Yeah, she was sooo no trusting these things, not even Grant at this particular moment.

Redking6 said:
Orin nodded as soon as she indicated when she was done and as they started to walk back towards the door he heard the squeak of Moira's voice once again. Her request was valid, he supposed but he had to be honest that now was not the best time and was about to speak up before he heard Princess already turn her down. He nodded and walked out the door. He knew the two of them had better things to do at the moment, and an extensive little easter egg hunt or special missions that she would have asked of them was probably going to mean that they would just have to run around like chickens with their heads cut off and skip their objective entirely.

"Thank you Princess for turning her down...Heard a few strange stories of people doing some of her...'Tasks' and coming out with strange problems I'll call them." He said with a small sigh. He followed close behind her as they made their way towards the entrance to Megaton. He was glad that they both were well stocked and resupplied. A notion that he liked for an excursion of this magnitude. The only thing now was to be mentally prepared for the road ahead of them. He heard her question and then brought a hand up to scratch at the back of his head. "I have no idea what a vault door looks like..." He said as he brought his hand back down to his side. He nodded though when she said that they would hunt around and look for something that could be an indication of a vault. "Alright. Then let's start heading that way." He said with a small smile and followed behind her.

Alright, so first priority was to figure out what the hell a Vault 101 door looked like.It would be big of course, so it would be obvious and so easy to spot from like a mile or two away."its big, I mean.Its a Vault, so it would need a big door, right?"She said out loud.Man, she felt stupid.The heat of the sun was making her cranky and knowing that she didn't get enough info from Lucas irritated her. Climbing up a steep little hill, Princess looked around, seeing nothing, but only did she reach the top and pass a few large boulder did she see a band of Raiders, well not a band, but a groupd of four off to their right, sitting around, looking around and doing nothing."Fuck!"Princess said and grabbed Orin's hand and pushed him behind a boulder.A finger was at his lips, keeping him quiet.Saying nothing, she moved and looked over the large boulder they were behind."Four Raiders. Three men and one woman.I cant' tell the weapons much, but one is holding a back and I think the other is holding an Hunting Rifle, can't tell."

They hadn't noticed Orin or her, which was good.Pulling away from the edge, she looked at Orin, realizing now, that she was too close to him and that her finger was now on his chin.Blushing a bit, she pulled away and cleared her throat."We can take them out.I don't want to go and make a full circle just to avoid them.We need a plan to take them out and pilfer their bodies."Looking at Orin, she spoke."Any suggestions?"

Razgriz said:
Mikael was pissed that the rock he threw missed; she should have been squashed like an ant. The fact that he missed was enough to get his blood boiling. "Lucky bitch" he growled in response to her thanking him for the easy meal; that wasn't his intention and he knew she knew it. He saw her looking at a piece of paper; while he was initially curious as to what was on it, he realized he didn't give a flying fuck. The fact was she was going to lead him to something interesting; this 'Brotherhood of Steel' that he was supposedly a part of. He wondered if they had any big guns; he'd been searching for a Mini-gun for sometime, but the ones he found in the past always broke and he could never find parts to fix them.

But now he had another problem; his bloodlust was creeping up on him and he needed to find something strong to kill. Well, it could be anything really, he just wanted to feel the blood wash over his skin. He contemplated killing her, but realized that he would be likely lost and never know where to find the Brotherhood's place. He begrudgingly followed after her, his massive form hunched over as his heavy footfalls shook the ground a little. It wasn't long that they were traveling that Mikael spotted an adversary worth his time and effort off in the distance: a very large and obviously mature Deathclaw. He grinned as he increased the pace of his step, his eyes wide with a maniacal fire as he breezed past Nova. It wasn't long after that he broke into a full run, charging at the razor-taloned beast with his full speed.

The Deathclaw heard the monstrosity approaching him and turned to face the oncoming intruder; it spread its large, muscled arms wide and bellowed, warning him to stay away. Mikael ignored the creature; his adrenaline was pumping too hard and too fast for him to care. The Deathclaw then realized this one wasn't going to back down and charged him itself; right as Mikael was in its reach, it swung the hand that held those trademark blades of death, embedding the claws into Mikael's thick skinned arm. Mikael's fist responded with a punishing blow to the jaw, dazing the creature slightly and forcing it to withdraw its talons, covered in red. Mikael ignored the injury and continued the assault; both combatants sustained brutal injuries as the fight drew on, pools of red covering the ground where they fought.

On Mikael's side, it was deep lacerations over much of his body; his thick skin so far was the only thing that saved him from having it sever any major arteries. The Deathclaw suffered cuts as well, but mostly it was broken bones and contusions that visibly bruised its skin. Its jaw hung loosely from its mouth, having been broken by Mikael's ungodly strength. It gave a strangely strangled roar as it tried to attack again; however, another blow from Mikael sent it reeling into a large embedded boulder. Mikael soon followed, laughing psychotically as his rage and bloodlust clouded his mind; his massive fists pummeled the creature, driving it further and further into the giant rock as sickening cracks were heard emitting from the Deathclaw's body.

A powerful final blow literally sent the creature flying through the rock, causing the boulder to shatter into fragments on top of Mikael's red-streaked, lacerated body. But even then Mikael wasn't finished. "YOU ARE WEAK, I AM STRONG!!!!!!" he bellowed as he leaped an impressive distance into the air, then falling back down and crashing his meaty mitts into the Deathclaw's weakly struggling body. Over and over his fists crashed into the Deathclaw, each impacting sounding like a cannon shot as the sounds reverberated across the barren earth. After five hits, he stopped, seeing that the Deathclaw was dead. He looked down at his defeated adversary, his demonic smile as prevalent as ever, breathing a little heavily as his open wounds leaked blood in varying amounts; he wouldn't have to worry about infection in this arid climate. He then placed a massive booted foot on the corpse, threw his chest out and let out a deafening roar of his own, signifying his victory over a worthy opponent. This would be heard over a very wide range; almost anyone who caught wind of the mighty vocalization would likely want to stay away.

So far so good.No bitchin from him, crying or whining.He was quiet, too quiet for Nova's taste.Was he thinking of ways to pounce on her and beat her till she was black and blue and weak.Surely not.Perhaps he was hungry.Seeing him engorge in food like no tomorrow, Nova guessed that his appetite need to be sated every so often in order to keep him docile....like a beast would be.He was more animal then human, then again, she doubted he felt human. Before or just as she was about to turn and ask if he was hungry, she zoombed past her with great speed, her hair slapped at her face.Brushing it away, she watched as he was rushing toward.....a Deathclaw?How was it that she didn't notice the thing.It was Mikael's fault.She was distracting herself with him and she hated.To her surprise, Nova watched and Mikael engaged with the Deathclaw, amazed at his sheer strength and brutality.This was her equal in a sense and she was watching how violent his nature was.He could some day or second turn on her if she wasn't aware and she had to be.

Watching intently, Nova could heard the beast cry out, attacking still.Jaw slack, blood gushing, Mikael continued to beat the thing, even after it was slammed in a boulder, punched and laughed at.Mikael was hungry for blood, she could see it clear as they.The Deathclaw had no chance.It cried out before it was sent through a boulder, shattering the earth made object."Mikael..."She watched in avid amazement as he jumped rather high.Eyes wide, Mikael landed on the beast, driving his fists until the beast was no more.The bellow roar that came after sent shivers up Nova of delight and by shock, they were not of fear but of pleasure.Dear Lord, she found this erotic to some degree.Was she a sadist?She didn't know.Slowly, Nova approach, but before she could take another step, another Deathclaw appeared, hearing the distress call its companion roared.Frowning, Nova changed direction, her focus was the Deathclaw approaching Mikael.He had his fun, she would have her's as well.Quickening her steps, she found herself running towards the beasts, fast.The creature had no chance to notice her.She was behind it, grabbing at its tail and twisting its all the way around, the Deathclaw screeching in pain.Nova forced it down to the ground, tail twisted, she placed a foot and pressed down, while she pulled at the same time, hearing horrid bellowing and roaring, feeling the struggle, until the tail was ripped, a few scales scattered, soft skin underneath ripped and bone and soft cartliage pulled apart from each other.Nova tossed the twitching limp to the side."you shouldn't have answered the other's call."Nova simply said. The Deathclaw was in pain, but still insisted on turning and swinging it long scythe like claws at her.She caught its hand and applied pressure with her metal left arm, bending its elbow and snapping bone.It cried and swung its other arm.Nova jumped away, doing a simple backflip away from the creature.

It roared and she only stared at it.She would not take long, not will she be like Mikael and enjoy herself."This ends now."The creature roared and Nova took three fast running steps, before jumping high, did a simply flip and extended her right leg down, landing hard as the hard weight of her rather small body was brought down on the Deathclaw's head, forcing the skull inward, its eyes to pop out and a bit of its brain matter to seep from the sockets.It let out a soft groan until Nova jumped off and it fell back with a hard thump to the ground, dust pluming around it.Looking at it for a moment, she felt pity for it, then simply walked away and went towards Mikael, though stopped a good feet from him.Was he finished with his blood carnage or was he hungry for more? She wanted to ask, but knew she would be putting herself in danger. Listening as best she could, she drowned the out the heavy roar that Mikael was giving and listened, checking to see if anything else was approach.So far nothing, and it seemed things were moving away from them, not coming towards them, which was also good, yet bad. Good since Nova didn't want to deal with anything and bad because she got the feeling Mikael wasn't finished with his bloody rampage and would be going off to seek more creatures or humans to kill.

It was hot. It was always hot. The scorching sun beating down upon the dull rock and dirt below them. Orin felt a small bead of sweat drip down from his forehead. He always knew that he had to be outside, well more outside then in the relative shade of dwellings and walls, but did it always have to be this hot? He continued to walk alongside Princess and tried not to let it get to him. He let the thought juggle around in his mind. "Well I su-" Before he could finish his statement he felt Princess tug on his arm and bring him down into the cover of a rock. He felt her finger on his lips as his eyes widened a bit. However, considering her hesitance before he brushed any thoughts aside and listened. Raiders, perfect. Just what they needed, he thought to himself. The sarcasm heavy on his own mind. He watched her blush a little and nodded as he drew Sagittarius from his back and looked over the side of the rock.He wasn't going to shoot but he wanted to see it from the angle of his gun. Just as she said three men and two woman, one with a hunting rifle like him. He held his breath for a moment and continued to look as if in a trance. Then he broke it and brought the rifle and his body back to the cover of the rock. "We can take em...What is your farthest reaching weapon? We can take them at range...Should be easy enough...There." He said pointing to another rock and finally getting an idea. "...One of us runs as quietly to that rock as we can...We shoot from two angles, one here and one there. Make it seem like an ambush, and it should confuse them a little. Hopefully we can take at least one of them out before they start charging towards us... From there I can train another shot at them and you can stay in position but make sure to draw a pistol. If we are lucky they will draw this out into a firefight. We have the best position for that at the moment. Sound like a plan?"

The man tsked, shaking his head and putting a hand over his heart in mock affront. "Are you saying you don't trust me, love? That's just plain rude, but I guess, given the circumstances, you have a right. And uh.... no. I can't charm the fireants. They take orders from a higher power." He chuckled lightly, turning to face her and pat her comfortingly. "Listen, if it makes you feel any better, their heads explode if you shoot 'em in the place right behind the ear. Now, come on. We'll make better time on these things, unless you prefer to ride a Yao Gui." He patted her head again, and climbed onto the back of the wolf. "And trust me, sometime when you ride a Yao, the backskin falls off, and it's just you sitting on some bloody shoulder muscles. Smells alot worse." His fingers danced around the canine's head, scritching and scrathing behind the ears. "Now, if you want to ride with me, then feel free. Otherwise, climb onto yours so we can get the he-" A loud, animal bellow cut him off.

No one else could've made that loud a noise, except a Deathclaw. But then, another bellow, this time in triumph. It was different than the first, animalistic, but human. Not a Feral. Then it struck him. The Behemoth, Mr.B. "C'mon Pick. We've got to move, now! Mr.B just killed a Deathclaw, but where there's one, there's bound to be more!" He growled onto his breath, and the free wolf sat down dutifully next to Pick's legs.

[ For intended purposes going to try to get him to Paradise Falls in one post to get some interaction. Hopefully that not a problem Lustful]

Nothing aggravated the walking killing machine more than being unfamiliar with an area, thus in a rare situation was a tad lost in this new region. Concentration on tracking that Regulator dissipated with the little task in cleaning up the Capital Wasteland by exterminating some raiders. Granted it did cure some boredom, but now for once the mutant needed to regroup someplace to recollect himself. Approximately a few hours away from the area that were connected with his payment to this target, Hakon figure it was the perfect opportunity to check out the establishment for himself and perhaps browse the wares.

Shuffling his muscular self through the grueling deserts of the wasteland, it definitely was never a comfortable experience with all the hazards that lingered about. For this individual it was a slice of paradise, freely being able to do whatever the fuck he wanted from his earlier encounter with the raiders to hunting a mole cat to later eat for dinner. Masked and dressed to commit wholesale slaughter, the super mutant was walking evidence with the .32 caliber rounds from the hunting rifles wielded by the incompetent raiders somewhat grazing his superior form. Running into frenized robots, predators like Yao Guai, and some puny radscopions kept him busy on his march to the infamous settlement.

In the horizon was some statue with what appeared to be an ice cream cone. Maybe something was playing a trick on the brute, but if the description was right based on what his associates have stated this was the location he was seeking. Glancing at the pack mule of a Brahmin carrying supplies, there was a slight temptation to kill the caravan for his own selfish needs in the typical Darwinism fashion, Hakon had more honor than a raider and would only kill if given a true reason. Eying the one guarding the perimeter by sitting on his ass, the behemoth of a mutant motioned forward with only bad intentions planned if things got ugly.

" What fucking business do you have......." Grouse said before pausing to see the person he was addressing was no ordinary person. He had the impulse to suit the bizarre looking super mutant, however considering this muscular masked bastard was not acting in the expected barbaric yet retarded mindset it occurred to him that maybe this was one of the few in the East Coast he heard of that seem to possess more sentience and empathy.

" If you want me to smear you through your little barricade, make my day human. I came to browse, not to mention your boss has placed good money on my services to hunt down the regulator that made idiots out of y'all'. Either move or you force my hand!"

" Easy,easy big guy; thought you were another dumbass who decided to wander into our home. Go straight in and enjoy your visit at Paradise Falls!"

Sweating bullets at the possibility of losing his head to this gigantic beast, Grouse had to stay composed and proceed to let this suppose hitman straight into the establishment. By god was that the most daunting encounter he has went through thus far while stationed at the checkpoint.

Ignoring the idiot for a guard, he headed passed the gate that was utilized to seal the place and keep slaves inside. Once he entered eyes would be set on him, though considering he did not bust himself through most would quickly assume he was here for business.

[ Enjoy, maybe you can help with this next scene. Maybe run into your slavers xDDD ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom