Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout 3 RP (OPEN/ NEED MORE PLAYERS/Update on first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fallout 3 RP (OPEN)

((I quoted his responce so I can put link to his profile, since he's having computer issues at the moment, okay.))

razerwing said:
Grant shook his head as he walked across the wasteland. Dirt, dirt and more dirt. He was getting tired of all this. He looked around, his spiked knuckles glinting in the sun, his two swords attached to his right hip. "My god, where the hell did all the animals go?" he asked to no one in particular. He sighed, looking around again, hoping something would show up on the ever-dull horizon.Grant wiped his sleeve across his mouth, trudging on.
Suddenly, he heard shouting, and the sounds of breaking bones and ripping tendons. By the sounds of it, someone, someone big and very strong, was winning a fistfight with a Yoa Gui. He pulled his Magnum and rushed over to a nearby dune. His light coat and rusty armor blended perfectly with the dirt, and he pulled his cover over his pistol to keep the shine from giving him off. As he observed the fray through his scope, his left hand felt the small pouch at his waist, which was filled with the magnum bullets he rarely used.
He could only see three people. One had a hunting rifle. Probably a sharpshooter. He'd have to be very careful. The man who was now beating on the body of the Yao Gui was big indeed. And then, there was a girl. By the looks of it, an ex- Raider. He slow-crawled, making sure to keep his camoflauge intact as he moved closer to the group. He stopped dead in his tracks as the big one yelled for the others to stay back. He started moving slowly to the left in an attempt to circle around the behemoth. He kept his eyes on the sharpshooter, pulling out a dart gun he'd found a few miles back. The little gun looked as though it would fall to dust an second. He crept closer and closer, dividing his focus between the large man and the sharpshooter. Soon, he was close enough to use his dartgun, should the need arise. He moved behind the sharpshooter, standing silently and pointing the dartgun at his neck. "Don't alert the big one. Who are you and why are you here?" he whispered coldly. The .44 was aimed at the girls chest.

Pick looked up in aww as the behemoth looking man and bear rolled and jumped over her head and moved a few ways down. Funny to say, they actually made it to her home. The protrecton that guarded the gates raised its gun and Pick had to run up to him, putting herself infront of his line of shooting to stop him. "No, no, its okay. He's....protecting Megaton."She lied, seeing the robot lower its arm down.

Turning around, she stared in aww, tilting her head to the side as the behemoth man kept on beating and beating and beating that Yao Guia until it was nothing. She flinched a few times when she heard bone crack and turned her head a bit when guts flew, but she just kept on staring. "Wow.....amazing."She said, looking over, seeing the other two new comers come on over to check out what was happening.

Princess was.....shit...amazed...freak out....she didn't know which word to use for what she was seeing and what she had saw before this happened. Was this the son-of-a bitch that called her boring. Christ, she hoped he didn't hear what she had yelled out before, else she could see herself at the other end of his fists.Swallowing down a bit of bile, Princess never saw anything as to what was happening now. The behemoth was enjoying himself, beating the shit out of that Yao, even though the damn thing was already dead.

Her eyes were transfixed, she didn't even hear anyone approach...until the click of a gun brought her head around, seeing some wastelander homding a .44 at the back of Orin's head.Narrowing her eyes, she didn't want to risk pulling out a weapon, not with out the behemoth man seeing it, thinking she meant to hurt him.Whispering so that the wastelander could hear, she spoke."I suggest you put that away. The last thing I want is for that-"She pointed to Mr. Behemoth killer." to tear your ass apart...especially infront of this town."She warned, keeping her eyes locked with his.

Pick turned around, seeing what was happening. She could only thing..."Wow....what a moron."Shaking her head, she stepped away from the behemoth killer and looked at the three new comers."I suggest you guys get inside, don't do anything stupid and behave, understand. Go find a man named Lucas Simms...he's like...the Sheriff and Mayor for Megaton. I'll try and see if I can calm this beast down."

"You...calm that."Princess scoffed.

"Do you wanna do it instead?"

Princess looked at the behemoth and shook her head."Fuck no. You two-"She looked at the men."-can either duke it out and die, or get your asses inside."Without another word, she went in.

Pick looked at the men and shooed them."Go on now. I'll be fine."

Not bothering to see if they complied, Pick walked closer to the behemoth man, moving around him until she was standing infront of him, though kept a good distance. She watched him tear at that bear meat, blood spattering and trickling down his chin, coating himself and the floor underneath him. Going down on her haunches, she stared, waiting for him to notice.She wasn't grossed out with what she saw. She saw plenty of things. Mutants did this all the time, so she was used to the carnage.

Orin felt the tiny poke of the gun barrel against his neck before he heard the cocking sound of the magnum. The sound reverberating out. He resisted the urge to bring the heft of his gun backward into whomever was behind him. His mind resting into negotiation mode once more. He hated when this happened. It was one thing for someone to end up in a stand off with him, but it was another thing entirely when the snuck up so close to press a weapon to his neck. He hated giving up that much power to someone he didn't know. He resisted the urge to raise his weapon.

He remained quiet on purpose. He was decently educated for a man of the wastes, but it always seemed that he couldn't quite express that intelligence with words that fumbled their way out of his mouth. He silently trailed his eyes towards Princess, who had surprisingly took the initiative and had to admit to himself that she quite the little negotiator as she began walking towards the entrance to the city. He breathed outward heavily for a moment, that favorite sigh released out of his mouth as he followed behind her. At this moment he could care less if the man behind him followed or not. All he wanted to do was resupply and go on his way. If the newcomer wanted to stop him from doing that then he was more then willing to try. Orin let his favorite friend slip back into its holster on his back and followed his new companion into the scrap city.

Looking behind her when she heard footfalls, she was rather glad to see Orin still alive, then again, not hearing the sound of a gun going off should have said much."Alright, lets see if we can get-"

She stopped,just as someone with a Sniper Rifle on his back approached. Wearing a cowboy hat and trench coat, Lucas Simms eyed the two new comers, not bothering to smile."Well, look what the dust brought in. New faces."He eyes Princess, then Orin. "You two looking for anythin?"

Princess stared at the man, assuming he was Lucas."Your the sherrif. Pick found us and asked us to look for you."

"She did. She's a sweet heart that one, but, between you, me and the townspeople, she a bit in the-"he twirled his finer close to his temple, indicating how Pick was."

"I...figured much. Is there a place in this scrap town where i can get a drink and some rest?"

"Ways down, The Brass Lantern has all the booze you need. Up towards the north part of town, Moriarty's Saloon has rooms you can use. Got caps, then you got yourself a bed for the night.And if you need anything else...."he looked to Orin."Nova not only sells rooms...she sells...other things."Loking back at themboth, he tipped his hat."Just behave and I won't have to put a bullet in both your asses understand. If its not me who gets you, its the people here. Need anything, you ask me or the people around, got it."

Princess nodded. When Lucas mentioned abotu Nova and the other things, she wanted to laugh a bit. Wonder if Orin would take the offer."Thanks Sheriff. Don't worry, I don't see myself long term here, though you sure as hell will see me a few times."Nodding a good bye, she walked away, leaving Lucas to Orin in case he had questions of his own. Walking down the steep hill, she saw a broken sign that said Brass Lantern and headed towards it. No doubt, they had whiskey and plenty of it.

Lucas turned to Orin. "She has...quite the air about her. Didn't bother to give me a name."He chuckled."She with you?"

Grant looked at the girl, and the newcomer. He shook his head, disappointed with himself. He'd only seen three. He'd have to do better next time. He holstered his weapon, raising an eyebrow at the large man, not envying the position the newer girl was putting herself in. He shifted his weight from one foot to the other, finally deciding to stay out here incase the girl needed some help, or some time. He felt his puch again and relaxed slightly.
The man stared at the much bigger male, wondering how much radiation was being ingested, and shivering at the thought. Nasty things happened when you were too irradiated. He crouched, hand on his dart gun. Thinking better, he rested both hands on both the hilts of his swords. There he sat, watching the beast of a man scarf down the creature.
He almost had to squint to see a small glittering on the horizon. "Glitter?" he whispered to himself, standing up slowly and leaning forward a bit. If the berserker hadn't been here, he would've sighted it through his scope. Mentally and to himself, he went over the things of Waste Capital that could glitter. Armor, metal of any kind, and sometimes the Feral Ghouls, but those mostly come out at night. He rubbed his chin, wondering if he should call out a warning. He decided against it, finding the thoughts of what could possibly happen if the berserker saw him as a threat too horrendous. He'd have to wait until he finshed his meal of raw Yao Gui.

Orin frowned slightly. He had been to Megaton a few times and seemed to always get the same treatment every, single, time. He sighed. He wondered what it would take for good old sheriff Sims to recognize him. He heard the same exact information too, everything down to the last sentence about how the townspeople would shoot them dead if they screwed around. He chuckled lightly as the man twirled his fingers. He thought a person would have to be crazy to deal with a man beast like that, or insanely brave. Either way crazy and insane seemed to work in tandem together. At least when it came to people. "Don't worry Sheriff...I won't cause any more trouble than I usually do. Which is to say buying, drinking, and sleeping." He said a very slight chuckle escaping his throat as he relaxed his posture once again. He finally realized the man was off his back and was thankful for it.

Orin nodded lightly to the Sheriff as he talked about the air his new companion had. But couldn't help but blush lightly as he mentioned if they were together. He couldn't understand why he got so red but apparently his mind had gone there first and without even considering any other meaning of the phrase. "We aren't together in the pure sense...We just kind of...'Ran' into one another out in the waste and I led her here." He shrugged lightly letting his arms fall back his sides. "Well anyway...Be seein ya sheriff." He said with a wave of his hand. He waled up the makeshift walkways and strode into the Brass Lantern. He walked up to the bartender, remembering in that instant that he was a ghoul. He had nothing against ghouls, at least the civil ones, but they certainly were a sight to behold. "Hey...I'd like a room and a shot." He said. He placed his caps onto the counter as the ghoul passed him the drink and told him the room he was going to stay in. He gulped the drink down slowly leaning against the bar counter relaxed.

Pick looked, seeing that the newest addition didn't bother to leave. Slowly standing, so as not to bother the behemoth man, she gently trudged around the man and came up to the other one. "Your either brave or stupid to be standing out here, still. Night time is coming you know."She looked over to where he was looking at, seeing something glitter."I wouldn't bother with it. No doubt its a Protectron or something. They always wonder about, but don't mean harm...not unless you mess with them."She smirked and looked back at the man."I'm Pick...well....Melony. Pick is a nickname the folks inside gave me on account of my Lockpicking skills. you can call me either Melony or Pick, which ever you like."

Smiling sweetly, she turned back to the behemoth looking man, raising a brow."Wow, you sure can put it away can you?"She looked back at the other gentleman."Anyways. Why don't you head inside. I'm fine...unless you really insist on keeping me company with Mr. Behemoth man over here. And that's not his name....I just named him that, since I have nothing else to call him."

"Sorry sweet heart, but I can't make business if you don't have the caps."

"B-But...but..."Princess stuttered, unable to believe what was happening to her. She lost her caps. Her fucking caps fell out of thanks to a damn hole in her damn, stupid pocket."Not even a little sip."

"Nope."Jenny shook her head, cleaning a bowl as she did."If I give you a sip, then I have to give everyone a sip. Sorry dear. Why not go to Moriarty's, he might be lenient and give you something to eat."Jenny turned away from Princess and said nothing more.

Narrowing her eyes, Princess was about to reach over and shake the woman, until she saw Orin walking by.She followed him with her eyes, seein ghim head towards the top."Dammit."She said not and loud and followed, reaching the top and entered the saloon. It smelled like beer and sex. Looking up, Princess saw Orin as well as a ghoul.....and a man with a nice hair standing behind.Princess wasn't fond of ghouls, but she had no problems with them. Moving next to Orin, she took a seat and tapped her fingers, saying nothing, not even ordering when the Ghoul..or Gob as he was called, asked if she wanted anything.

He rolled his eyes. "Great, robots," he said out loud. His voice was gravelly from disuse, and it didn't fit with his young looking face. It became apparent that he wasn't much of a talker. He looked over to 'Mr. Behemoth', smiling lightly. "Heh, that name fits," wincing as the words scratched his throat. He held up a finger, massaging his throat as he rifled through his pocket. He pulled out a crumpled piece of paper, and it said "Hold please, technical difficutlies." He flipped it over and it read "Any paper and pencil?" He put the paper back in his pocket, putting his hands down and taking a deep breath. He took out a small flask and took a few pulls on it before putting it back in his coat.
This time, when he spoke, his voice was smoother, almost normal. "Well, now that that's out of the way, nice to meet you, Pick. About this man, I'm simply here to buy time should he...... blow up." He grinned, showing white teeth. That seemed a rarity. "Oh, and uh, Grant, at your service." He bowed slightly, just enough to show the light pieces of rust-colored armor he wore. "I had no idea I was this close to Megaton." He motioned to his pistol. "Guess I should count myself lucky. Not sure what any of my equipment would do against these robots." He sighed, patting his two swords. He kept an eye on the big man, his hand not straying from the hilt. Every now and then, when Mr. Behemoth made a sudden move, or at the sound of tearing muscle, Grant would tense. Sometimes, at the sound of a bone being crunched, he would visibly flinch.

Orin finished his drink as he heard a light finger tap gently against the counter. He swallowed hard and released a slight ahh sound as he felt the liquid run down his throat sweetly. He turned to Gob and then back to the finger and looked at the woman it was attached to. He looked up and saw that she was a bit...Disappointed? Upset? Something along those lines. He shrugged internally and turned back to gob as he placed a few caps on the table. "Hey...She can have whatever she wants on me. Nothing overly expensive now though." He said as he turned to Princess and looked her up and down. He wondered if she had forgotten her caps or maybe lost them. Easy enough to do out there in the wasteland. He wasn't used to being generous but felt like he owed her something for not killing him, a thing that most people would have done out there, or at least attempted to do. He sent the small glass back to Gob and waved his hand for no refill. He kept his relaxed posture as he looked around the meek building, remembering how boring it was. "Princess...Can I ask you what brought you to Megaton?" He realized he was a horrible conversationalist at that very moment but decided that it was best if he not try to change his question around seeing as how he couldn't think up anything better.

razerwing said:
He rolled his eyes. "Great, robots," he said out loud. His voice was gravelly from disuse, and it didn't fit with his young looking face. It became apparent that he wasn't much of a talker. He looked over to 'Mr. Behemoth', smiling lightly. "Heh, that name fits," wincing as the words scratched his throat. He held up a finger, massaging his throat as he rifled through his pocket. He pulled out a crumpled piece of paper, and it said "Hold please, technical difficutlies." He flipped it over and it read "Any paper and pencil?" He put the paper back in his pocket, putting his hands down and taking a deep breath. He took out a small flask and took a few pulls on it before putting it back in his coat.
This time, when he spoke, his voice was smoother, almost normal. "Well, now that that's out of the way, nice to meet you, Pick. About this man, I'm simply here to buy time should he...... blow up." He grinned, showing white teeth. That seemed a rarity. "Oh, and uh, Grant, at your service." He bowed slightly, just enough to show the light pieces of rust-colored armor he wore. "I had no idea I was this close to Megaton." He motioned to his pistol. "Guess I should count myself lucky. Not sure what any of my equipment would do against these robots." He sighed, patting his two swords. He kept an eye on the big man, his hand not straying from the hilt. Every now and then, when Mr. Behemoth made a sudden move, or at the sound of tearing muscle, Grant would tense. Sometimes, at the sound of a bone being crunched, he would visibly flinch.

She winced, hearing how gravelly his voice was. It sounded as if he misused it, or he hadn't had a drink in a while."Wow you voice sounds bad. You need a drink or something."She said, not having anything to offer him unfortunate to say.Purified water was a godsent item and was well withhold from anyone. She didn't just give it to whoever.

Watching as he slipped a piece of paper out, she cocked her head when she read the words."Hmm...?"then he flipped showing others words."Uhhh...not...at this moment...."Pick didn't undestand the reference to that last bit but who cared, right? As he pulled out a flask, she watched him drink, her eyes focused on his throat, watching it work as he took a hard swig, then he capped his flask back."Wow, you sound way better. Not like an old, rusty piece of machine."She laughed, poking fun a bit."pleasure to meet you Grant. And yeah, some people don't know it, until they step inside and be greeted by Lucas. Lucas is the Sheriff and Mayor.....at the same time. You don't want to mess with him.He's real good with a sniper rifle and if he don't get, the town people will. "She shrugged, as if she's seen it a few times."So what brings you over here. Did you just happen to come around in order to point your gun at that other guys head or did you have a reason.....because I don't think pointing guns has any reason other then to kill."

Redking6 said:
Orin finished his drink as he heard a light finger tap gently against the counter. He swallowed hard and released a slight ahh sound as he felt the liquid run down his throat sweetly. He turned to Gob and then back to the finger and looked at the woman it was attached to. He looked up and saw that she was a bit...Disappointed? Upset? Something along those lines. He shrugged internally and turned back to gob as he placed a few caps on the table. "Hey...She can have whatever she wants on me. Nothing overly expensive now though." He said as he turned to Princess and looked her up and down. He wondered if she had forgotten her caps or maybe lost them. Easy enough to do out there in the wasteland. He wasn't used to being generous but felt like he owed her something for not killing him, a thing that most people would have done out there, or at least attempted to do. He sent the small glass back to Gob and waved his hand for no refill. He kept his relaxed posture as he looked around the meek building, remembering how boring it was. "Princess...Can I ask you what brought you to Megaton?" He realized he was a horrible conversationalist at that very moment but decided that it was best if he not try to change his question around seeing as how he couldn't think up anything better.

She heard the clatter of caps hitting the counter, then heard Orin ask that Gob give her a cheap drink. A muscle ticked under her eye and before Gob could even pour the drink, she placed her hand over the rim of the shot glass.Turning her head, she glared at Orin."I ain't no whore or anything Orin. Saying that a girl should only be offered a cheap drink implies that she's nothing more then a cheap woman..or a cheap fuck."She slid the cup back to Gob."Keep your caps you jerk."She huffed, looking away from him, her elbow settled on the counter and her chin settled on her hand.

Without saying anything, Gob sneak a drink to her, making sure Moriarty didn't see."On the house."he whispered and topped Orin's drink, taking a few caps, leaving the rest for Orin to take back.

When Orin asked her why she was here, she could only think."Unsocialable much?"Turning slowly in her seat, she looked at the glass, not bothering to pick it up."I honestly don't know."She shrugged."Trying to find what I can do with my life."She recalled some Raiders mentioning something about a Vault entrance. That they had everything inside. They had people, good food and safety."I was looking for a better means of living, then again, everyone is looking for that.I heard from.....a long ago "friend" about Vault...or something of the sort."She looked at Orin."Does a place like that exist. Hell, is it even reachable?"

Orin winced as she burst and berated him. In no way had he meant to imply that she was cheap in any way, only that his wished she would pick something that was reasonable price wise. He sighed again, and closed his eyes. He thought about what he was going to say, could he really say anything now? He hoped he could. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to imply any of that." He thought the words leaked out of his mouth smoothly but couldn't really be sure. He could only hope that this one person who had been willing to walk with him wasn't alienated from his presence.

He brought his hand to his chin and rubbed it lightly. He had never heard of anything like the vaults until about a year ago. The myths and legends surrounding the metallic cave like dwellings were large and expansive. "I've never actually seen one...But if the stories are true then they are pretty livable. But as I understand it, they have some kind of barrier that prevents entry from the outside. Or that's how I hear it." He shrugged and nodded to Gob as he refiled his drink, pushing the caps back at the ghoul with a smile on his face. A gesture he hoped would be seen with kindness. Although it seemed his social skills had been diminished severely with his time out in the waste. " In terms if you can get to one... I don't really know, the stories state they are all around. But I've never been to one and I've been up and down these parts." He offered another shrug and sipped at his drink. "You keep in touch with any of your friends? I know it can be kind of hard out here to keep tabs on people your close with."

Redking6 said:
Orin winced as she burst and berated him. In no way had he meant to imply that she was cheap in any way, only that his wished she would pick something that was reasonable price wise. He sighed again, and closed his eyes. He thought about what he was going to say, could he really say anything now? He hoped he could. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to imply any of that." He thought the words leaked out of his mouth smoothly but couldn't really be sure. He could only hope that this one person who had been willing to walk with him wasn't alienated from his presence.

He brought his hand to his chin and rubbed it lightly. He had never heard of anything like the vaults until about a year ago. The myths and legends surrounding the metallic cave like dwellings were large and expansive. "I've never actually seen one...But if the stories are true then they are pretty livable. But as I understand it, they have some kind of barrier that prevents entry from the outside. Or that's how I hear it." He shrugged and nodded to Gob as he refiled his drink, pushing the caps back at the ghoul with a smile on his face. A gesture he hoped would be seen with kindness. Although it seemed his social skills had been diminished severely with his time out in the waste. " In terms if you can get to one... I don't really know, the stories state they are all around. But I've never been to one and I've been up and down these parts." He offered another shrug and sipped at his drink. "You keep in touch with any of your friends? I know it can be kind of hard out here to keep tabs on people your close with."

She could only smile a bit."It's alright. I'm just being.....a bitch. Tired truth be told."She took her glass and shot it back, the feel of the whiskey burning her throat felt wonderful, loosening the muscles and body.Shaking her head, she placed the glass back on the counter."I was told that getting into them was easy....if you had a passcode or something. Though finding the right passcode isn't easy."Wiping her lip, she fulled turned on the stoo, leaned back against the counter and crossed a leg over the other.

"My....friends....aren't around anymore.They were brutally killed."by me, but she wasn't going to say that." The only thing they could say was that finding these vaults wasn't easy, but that there might be some people who might know how. They mentioned....The Enclave...or the Brotherhood of Steel, but like hell am I going to ask those fuckers for help."She scoffed, shaking her head."There has to be a way to find out about those damn Vaults."Looking at Orin, she raised a brow."What do you think. Should we ask around and see who knows about them?"

"I'm sorry to hear about your friends...I know what that's like as you well know." He took another small sip and sighed. He hadn't known this woman for very long. In fact she was poised to shoot him in the crotch not that long ago, however she seemed like she genuinely needed or wanted some help in her goals. However jaded or immense they may be. He nodded slightly to himself. He had never heard about pass codes to a vault. He wondered if they were attainable outside of the vaults. Seems like something that only the residents of one of these God send inner sanctums would posses. If they even existed.

He recoiled sweetly as she said the word we. We. She was actually talking about including him in her little search. He had forgotten what friendship, even just walking and talking with someone was like. Other then the traders and merchants he hadn't walked alongside someone in the harsh waste for a long time. He hoped it wasn't just a slip of the tongue but knew that he couldn't put it passed the realm of possibility. "Well...I'm not sure who we could ask about a vault. But who knows, maybe someone knows were to find one. Maybe they could tell us." He smiled and took another shot of his drink, and set the empty glass onto the table. "Couldn't hurt to try asking some people around here. Although...Probably not the likeliest bunch to know about vaults and what not."

Grant chuckled as she mentioned Lucas and the townsfolk. "Yeah, can't blame them for killing a threat." He shrugged, as though it didn't matter if they hunted him down. He raised an eyebrow, studying Mr. B. He had a big appetite. He looked over to Pick again. When she asked the next question, he tilted his head. "Alright, and I'm guessing you'll want an honest answer." He rubbed his chin. "Well, let's put it this way. If you're in a warzone," He motions to the area around them. "And you run into a soldier. You don't know if he's a friend or foe. So, you call out to him and give away your position." He shrugs. "You can guess what happens next. Now, I don't want to have that happen to me. So, I hold them at gunpoint until I'm sure they're doing nothing that will hurt my chances of living." He ran a hand through rough looking hair. "And that's why I'm wearing dirt colored clothes." He glanced back at the big boy, wondering how long it would take him to finish. "Oh, and I was just wandering by, looking for this," he held up a small, incredibly shiny, smooth black rock. "After I found this, I heard a Yao Gui getting murdered and shouting. those never go good together."
He looked her over, and chuckled. "Well, here I am, telling you about me, yet I know nothing of you. That's not exactly fair, now is it?" He chuckled, looking up at her with a half smile on his face. He almost, but not quite, seemed innocent. Well, if you ignored the gun and swords.

Redking6 said:
"I'm sorry to hear about your friends...I know what that's like as you well know." He took another small sip and sighed. He hadn't known this woman for very long. In fact she was poised to shoot him in the crotch not that long ago, however she seemed like she genuinely needed or wanted some help in her goals. However jaded or immense they may be. He nodded slightly to himself. He had never heard about pass codes to a vault. He wondered if they were attainable outside of the vaults. Seems like something that only the residents of one of these God send inner sanctums would posses. If they even existed.

He recoiled sweetly as she said the word we. We. She was actually talking about including him in her little search. He had forgotten what friendship, even just walking and talking with someone was like. Other then the traders and merchants he hadn't walked alongside someone in the harsh waste for a long time. He hoped it wasn't just a slip of the tongue but knew that he couldn't put it passed the realm of possibility. "Well...I'm not sure who we could ask about a vault. But who knows, maybe someone knows were to find one. Maybe they could tell us." He smiled and took another shot of his drink, and set the empty glass onto the table. "Couldn't hurt to try asking some people around here. Although...Probably not the likeliest bunch to know about vaults and what not."

She shrugged."There dead. Nothing that can be done really. You die no matter how, nothing that can be done."she shrugged again, sounding as if she never gave a shit about her "friends". Looking back to him, she smirked." These may look like they don't know nothing, but I get the feeling they do. They see and hear things, they'll know a thing or to.Though......I don't have any caps and you're limited, so if they ask for a bribe, that won't do us good."

Tapping her chin, Princess pondered on what to do."Hmm...we can't..well..rough people up...maybe if we ask sweetly and ask the right people, they'll tell us something. Maybe that Pick girl can tell us a thing or two. She may have a few loose screws, but I get the feeling she might know alot." If they could get enough information, then chances are, if these Vaults did exists, then there was a better way for people to live and feel safe." We can start right now or wait until tomorrow, up to you.I might wait. My mind isn't all there at the moment."

razerwing said:
Grant chuckled as she mentioned Lucas and the townsfolk. "Yeah, can't blame them for killing a threat." He shrugged, as though it didn't matter if they hunted him down. He raised an eyebrow, studying Mr. B. He had a big appetite. He looked over to Pick again. When she asked the next question, he tilted his head. "Alright, and I'm guessing you'll want an honest answer." He rubbed his chin. "Well, let's put it this way. If you're in a warzone," He motions to the area around them. "And you run into a soldier. You don't know if he's a friend or foe. So, you call out to him and give away your position." He shrugs. "You can guess what happens next. Now, I don't want to have that happen to me. So, I hold them at gunpoint until I'm sure they're doing nothing that will hurt my chances of living." He ran a hand through rough looking hair. "And that's why I'm wearing dirt colored clothes." He glanced back at the big boy, wondering how long it would take him to finish. "Oh, and I was just wandering by, looking for this," he held up a small, incredibly shiny, smooth black rock. "After I found this, I heard a Yao Gui getting murdered and shouting. those never go good together."
He looked her over, and chuckled. "Well, here I am, telling you about me, yet I know nothing of you. That's not exactly fair, now is it?" He chuckled, looking up at her with a half smile on his face. He almost, but not quite, seemed innocent. Well, if you ignored the gun and swords.

Pick looked at the shiny black rock."Wow, never seen anything like that."She said, staring at the rock, then looked away.Chuckling, she smiled and shrugged."not much to say about me. Born and raised here in Megaton. My mom and dad and other siblings died from sickeness or something, not really sure."She shrugged."Lucas took care of me, as well as Jenny from the Brass Lantern. I inherited my parents home and take care of it and what not. When I was fifteen...or so...can't 'member, I started to travel with some of the townfolks in scavenging around for food and medicine. I learned how to lockpick and became real good at it. I was even taught how to shoot."

"Not long, the people were getting tired...well...lazy, but I say tired on account of being nice."She laughed."Anyways, I started to go out on my own, looking for things, picking locks and getting access to stuff that no one has managed to get. I've run into a few Raiders here and there, mostly Mole Rats and Botflies. My life is pretty average I should say. Everyday I wake up, eat a hearty breakfast, get myself geared up and head out, going towards any direction and start looking around."

Lustfull_Sin said:
She shrugged."There dead. Nothing that can be done really. You die no matter how, nothing that can be done."she shrugged again, sounding as if she never gave a shit about her "friends". Looking back to him, she smirked." These may look like they don't know nothing, but I get the feeling they do. They see and hear things, they'll know a thing or to.Though......I don't have any caps and you're limited, so if they ask for a bribe, that won't do us good."

Tapping her chin, Princess pondered on what to do."Hmm...we can't..well..rough people up...maybe if we ask sweetly and ask the right people, they'll tell us something. Maybe that Pick girl can tell us a thing or two. She may have a few loose screws, but I get the feeling she might know alot." If they could get enough information, then chances are, if these Vaults did exists, then there was a better way for people to live and feel safe." We can start right now or wait until tomorrow, up to you.I might wait. My mind isn't all there at the moment."

Orin shrugged once more, the feeling in his shoulders beginning to tighten as the motion became quickly overused. "That is true... They do tend to hear things. I guess someone around here could know a thing or two." He checked his side pocket feeling around for any caps that he had left. She was right, he was running dry. Not good, definitely not good. "I guess we could rough up some people...I would like to keep that to a minimum though considering that I would like to trade here once in awhile in the future." He paused and cracked his neck. He could feel the intensity of the day start to wear him out. "If anything it would be better if we could sweet talk someone. Problem is that I'm not exactly the greatest talker as you may have noticed." He smiled lightly and laid back into his seat. He shivered as she mentioned Pick. Nothing was wrong with the girl, but it was rather the big guy that he seemed to protest at. "That is true. She seems pretty preoccupied with that giant out there though. Not sure if I trust him."

He thought about the time. He had been out for a long time and weariness was already starting to get to him. He felt his eyes close slightly. "Yeah...I'm starting to feel pretty tired. I know that your low on caps. I've already paid for a room so if you would be willing to share I would be more then willing to let you stay with me." He did a double take as he let his words linger in the air. He then shifted his thoughts and snapped back to reality with a quick response. "Sorry I meant absolutely nothing by that what so ever. You can sleep on the bed I got the floor, all that I was offering...I'll shit up now." He said softly his head hanging low for a moment remembering why he liked to remain silent.

He raised an eyebrow. "Hm. Born and raised here in Megaton. And now, you're providing supplies for the city, hm?" He shook his head. "It's a damned day when they send a single person to go out into the Wastes." He sighed, scratching his arm. "Oh, hey. I just remembered something." He reached into an inner pocket, digging around a bit before pulling out a neatly folded, worn looking paper. "A few months ago, before I stumbled my way over here, I found what looked like an old military supply bunker. A few of them actually." He laid the map flat.

"Now keep in mind, I'm the only one who knew about this until I showed you. You can't tell anyone!" He covered a few locations with his hands. "If I show you these, no one else can know about this." He waited until she gave him an answer. He snuck a glance over at Mr.B, only to find him still chowing down on raw Yao. He shuddered again, then turned his attention back to the map.

(Gah, sorry! Fucking computer screwed up and now I'm really behind, lol)

Big Meanie would continue to tear into the Yao Guai and stuff his face with its meat, even as the group dispersed; he had since discarded himself of his Behemoth skull helmet to reveal a very maniacal face absolutely spattered in blood. He was a big man, which meant a lot of protein was needed to sustain him. A Yao Guai would last about two days with him, a startlingly elevated time for one man to consume a full-grown Guai. He figured that they would be stupid to come between him and his meal, so he just kept munching away; a couple of times he even bit into the bones, his powerful jaws crushing them effortlessly as he continued to devour the carcass. It would be obvious to anyone that this man was an animal, unafraid of just about anything.

He looked up when he saw movement, a large chunk of the bear's foreleg hanging from his mouth; a rather fine-looking woman was in his field of view. He ignored her; if she tried anything, he'd just crush her where she stood. However, this time he caught glimpse of another figure approaching her; they were like vultures. They were obviously here to try and take his kill.....well he wouldn't have that. He let out a rather loud snarl, his blood-soaked canines bared at her to try and scare them away. "BACK OFF! MINE! TRY AND TAKE IT AND I KILL YOU!" he barked loudly; his bright green eyes peered through the veil of blood that soaked his face and camoflauged his now-bright crimson, shaved hair. He then went back to scarfing down the dead beast, keeping a wary eye leveled at them. If they bothered to notice, he would have already polished a fourth of the Guai; whatever bones didn't get in the way of undifferentiating chompers were picked clean, not a hint of meat or blood on them.

Eventually, he stood up, finished with the bear for now; the lower half of its body was picked clean from that one sitting, which translated to about six hundred pounds of meat. This guy had a pure acid stomach or something; luckily for Megaton, he wouldn't be hungry again until tomorrow. He let out a rather loud obscene belch after his meal; if anyone happened to be near him, they'd smell the blood on his breath. He then reached down and gripped the bear's spinal column; with a loud crack the body was split at the middle, the surprisingly clean leg bones being discarded to the side while he held onto the untouched upper half. "Well? I'm done eating, so you two fuck off, you're not getting one bite of this." he then said, reaching down and placing his Behemoth skull helmet back on his head. He then looked up and noticed the large walls, saying in his characteristic gruff voice, "The fuck is this trash heap?"

Redking6 said:
Orin shrugged once more, the feeling in his shoulders beginning to tighten as the motion became quickly overused. "That is true... They do tend to hear things. I guess someone around here could know a thing or two." He checked his side pocket feeling around for any caps that he had left. She was right, he was running dry. Not good, definitely not good. "I guess we could rough up some people...I would like to keep that to a minimum though considering that I would like to trade here once in awhile in the future." He paused and cracked his neck. He could feel the intensity of the day start to wear him out. "If anything it would be better if we could sweet talk someone. Problem is that I'm not exactly the greatest talker as you may have noticed." He smiled lightly and laid back into his seat. He shivered as she mentioned Pick. Nothing was wrong with the girl, but it was rather the big guy that he seemed to protest at. "That is true. She seems pretty preoccupied with that giant out there though. Not sure if I trust him."

He thought about the time. He had been out for a long time and weariness was already starting to get to him. He felt his eyes close slightly. "Yeah...I'm starting to feel pretty tired. I know that your low on caps. I've already paid for a room so if you would be willing to share I would be more then willing to let you stay with me." He did a double take as he let his words linger in the air. He then shifted his thoughts and snapped back to reality with a quick response. "Sorry I meant absolutely nothing by that what so ever. You can sleep on the bed I got the floor, all that I was offering...I'll shit up now." He said softly his head hanging low for a moment remembering why he liked to remain silent.

Princess nodded her head for a bit. "Maybe we can beat up people outside of the town. Not sure how that Sheriff would like, hearing that his townspeople are getting bullied."Stretching her arms up and out a bit, she yawned, covering her mouth quickly."I...actually trust her, not the big guy,....but....I get this really weird feeling that I can.Not sure why."She shrugged her shoulder, a lazy gesture, until she looked over at him, her face not so tired looking, but flushed pink.

She just sat there, hearing the choice words he use. They share a room? But as he tried ot clear up and say what he actually meant, she laughed." Hey its alright, you don't have to apologize. Hell, I can find a chair and sleep on that no problem.You payed for your room, fair and square, so don't worry about me."She chuckled again, shaking her head. Men can be funny...most of the time. Orin here, well, he was a real gut kicker. She had forgotten what it was like to laugh at silly things like that, not laugh about killing, stealing and anything of the like.

Turning in her seat, she looked at Gob and asked if she could simply sleep on one of these chairs. He didn't know personally, but he had to ask Moriarty, which, for some reason, she didn't care for what he had to say.

razerwing said:
He raised an eyebrow. "Hm. Born and raised here in Megaton. And now, you're providing supplies for the city, hm?" He shook his head. "It's a damned day when they send a single person to go out into the Wastes." He sighed, scratching his arm. "Oh, hey. I just remembered something." He reached into an inner pocket, digging around a bit before pulling out a neatly folded, worn looking paper. "A few months ago, before I stumbled my way over here, I found what looked like an old military supply bunker. A few of them actually." He laid the map flat.

"Now keep in mind, I'm the only one who knew about this until I showed you. You can't tell anyone!" He covered a few locations with his hands. "If I show you these, no one else can know about this." He waited until she gave him an answer. He snuck a glance over at Mr.B, only to find him still chowing down on raw Yao. He shuddered again, then turned his attention back to the map.

Razgriz said:
(Gah, sorry! Fucking computer screwed up and now I'm really behind, lol)

Big Meanie would continue to tear into the Yao Guai and stuff his face with its meat, even as the group dispersed; he had since discarded himself of his Behemoth skull helmet to reveal a very maniacal face absolutely spattered in blood. He was a big man, which meant a lot of protein was needed to sustain him. A Yao Guai would last about two days with him, a startlingly elevated time for one man to consume a full-grown Guai. He figured that they would be stupid to come between him and his meal, so he just kept munching away; a couple of times he even bit into the bones, his powerful jaws crushing them effortlessly as he continued to devour the carcass. It would be obvious to anyone that this man was an animal, unafraid of just about anything.

He looked up when he saw movement, a large chunk of the bear's foreleg hanging from his mouth; a rather fine-looking woman was in his field of view. He ignored her; if she tried anything, he'd just crush her where she stood. However, this time he caught glimpse of another figure approaching her; they were like vultures. They were obviously here to try and take his kill.....well he wouldn't have that. He let out a rather loud snarl, his blood-soaked canines bared at her to try and scare them away. "BACK OFF! MINE! TRY AND TAKE IT AND I KILL YOU!" he barked loudly; his bright green eyes peered through the veil of blood that soaked his face and camoflauged his now-bright crimson, shaved hair. He then went back to scarfing down the dead beast, keeping a wary eye leveled at them. If they bothered to notice, he would have already polished a fourth of the Guai; whatever bones didn't get in the way of undifferentiating chompers were picked clean, not a hint of meat or blood on them.

Eventually, he stood up, finished with the bear for now; the lower half of its body was picked clean from that one sitting, which translated to about six hundred pounds of meat. This guy had a pure acid stomach or something; luckily for Megaton, he wouldn't be hungry again until tomorrow. He let out a rather loud obscene belch after his meal; if anyone happened to be near him, they'd smell the blood on his breath. He then reached down and gripped the bear's spinal column; with a loud crack the body was split at the middle, the surprisingly clean leg bones being discarded to the side while he held onto the untouched upper half. "Well? I'm done eating, so you two fuck off, you're not getting one bite of this." he then said, reaching down and placing his Behemoth skull helmet back on his head. He then looked up and noticed the large walls, saying in his characteristic gruff voice, "The fuck is this trash heap?"

"Yeah, its harsh, but someone has to do it. Few caravans come around anymore."She shrugged, then perked up when he had something to show her. Huddling away from the big guy, Pick glanced at the wrinkled and folded up map, seeing a few circles and marks on it."Oh wow....these places can be-"

She jumped in surprise when the big guy shouted, well snarled, at them, saying it was his food and no one would get it. "Well no one wants it you big meanie."She said, not even knowing that she had said his name.

Looking back to the map, Pick took in each market, the postion and area they were in and how far along. She slowly calculated, already mastering how long it would take to get to a certain area from where she was."Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, promise. If you like, we can talk about this more in my hom-"

Pick looked over her shoulder, hearing a harsh and painful break. The hugh man breaking the spin off the Yao Guia. He even replaced his helmet and not long, he let out a loud, harsh, smelly belch.She pinched her nose and fanned the air infront of her face."Oh man. Major mouth BO. But your technique and presentation was off. I give you a 7."She laughed, joking as she evaluated the big guys belch.Just as she was about to talk and suggest somethin to Grant, Pick frowned, looking back at the big man."Its Megaton. Ever heard of it?"She asked. "And were not fucking off. I live here, so...well..I can't fuck off. Him though..well....he's gonna be my guest...so he can't fuck off either.As for your food, we don't want it, so be happy. You don't have to sound so mean you know. Your being...well....a big jerk."She huffed, frowning at him."No one wanted your meat, I stayed to see in case you needed anything, like directions or aid and now, I'm leaving beacause your a dick."Turning to Grant, she grabbed his hand and lead her towards the large medal gates that led to Megaton. "Honestly, some people can be very rude."Shaking her head, she realized she was still holding Grant's hand, letting go quickly and blushed a bit."Haha, sorry, didn't mean to just drag you along like some dog or anything."

Looking away, she saw Lucas and smiled, waving hello. "Don't worry, he knows the rules."She lied, having yet to tell Grant about the rules here in this place. Lucas only nodded and walked off."He acts like a dad some times. Gets annoying. Anyways, my house is over here, watch your footing though. If you trip, see yourself rolling down this steep hill for a bit. Chances are, you'll break your neck."Pick laughed at that and led Grant down a line of houses, all of them looking the same. Same medal, same rust color. Only thing that distinguished her's from everyone elses, was the broken neon sign at the top. "See that sign. Found it. Had to mess around with the bulbs a bit, just to get it right." It read Pick's and Locks. She had her own business, which....wasn't so great, but hey, she had work.....not so much. "Home, sweet, home."Unlocking the door, she escorted Grant inside, closing and relocking the door."Do you need anything? Something to drink, some food. I don't have much. Mostly beer and whiskey."

(Lol, no love for the big guy XD)

Big Meanie just burst out laughing when she called him a big meanie; it reminded him of that little kid at the town he was staying at who called him that exact same thing. Before he could tell her that she was the first to get his name right, she was already gone. Fine by him; that meant his kill was safe. But, did he really want to drag the five-hundred pound carcass everywhere with him? He was already extremely hevy on his own, and now that his meal was done, he felt like he needed a long snooze. So he just fell over where he stood, landing hard on his face and passing out, massive arms around the carcass. If it weren't so gory and blood-soaked, he would be like a kid with his teddy bear, minus the thumb-sucking.

Grant jumped a mile in the air as the giant's voice bounced in his skull. Reflexively, his hand clamped the pistol. God, he wondered if the brute could stand against.... He shook his head, dispersing those thoughts. He grabbed the map while Pick told Mr. B off. His heart trip-hammered, a thunderous sound to him. He hadn't even noticed when she said he'd be her guest since it was taking all his focus not to shoot. He vaguely wondered if the man could be poisoned. Before he could finish the thought, he felt himself being tugged towards the gates of Megaton.

It was pure relief as he left the area of Mr.B. He sighed, finally being able to actually take in his surroundings. He nodded to Lucas before being hurried towards a steep hill-like ground. "Well, it would depend on how you caught yourself," he said, speculating the fall. When he looked up again, he saw Pick's neon sign. "Picks and Locks, eh?" He nodded. "You any good at electronic locks? Ton's of 'em on the weapons caches."

He smiled as he pulled out the map. "Nice little place you have here. Anyway, back to the maps." Stopping suddenly, he looked at her, tilting his head. "Do you know what a Fire Ant is?" He shuddered, turning his attention back to the map. "The biggest supply bunker is a few miles past that town. The place is crawling with the little bastards. Lucky for us, the weapons cache isn't as heavily guarded." He chuckled, pointing to the next circle. "The other 3 are conviently located by Reaver-fucking-central. Lost alot of ammo on those." He moved his finger south. "This is the last one. I have no idea whats in it, all I know is it has to be valuable. The door is thick, the walls are made of lead. The code sequence is so complicated, t broke my code-breaker." He tapped the location. "For all we know, it could be anything from paper money, to new armor, to something more deadly and powerful than that itty-bitty powdered stuff called Anthrax." He glanced up. "So, what do you think?"

Lustfull_Sin said:
Princess nodded her head for a bit. "Maybe we can beat up people outside of the town. Not sure how that Sheriff would like, hearing that his townspeople are getting bullied."Stretching her arms up and out a bit, she yawned, covering her mouth quickly."I...actually trust her, not the big guy,....but....I get this really weird feeling that I can.Not sure why."She shrugged her shoulder, a lazy gesture, until she looked over at him, her face not so tired looking, but flushed pink.

She just sat there, hearing the choice words he use. They share a room? But as he tried ot clear up and say what he actually meant, she laughed." Hey its alright, you don't have to apologize. Hell, I can find a chair and sleep on that no problem.You payed for your room, fair and square, so don't worry about me."She chuckled again, shaking her head. Men can be funny...most of the time. Orin here, well, he was a real gut kicker. She had forgotten what it was like to laugh at silly things like that, not laugh about killing, stealing and anything of the like.

Turning in her seat, she looked at Gob and asked if she could simply sleep on one of these chairs. He didn't know personally, but he had to ask Moriarty, which, for some reason, she didn't care for what he had to say.

Orin just shrugged as he saw Gob look towards the back. He couldn't really tell what Moriarty would say, though having interacted with the man before something told him that he wasn't going to be overly excited or willing to let a person, much less a newcomer, sleep on one of his chairs without paying for it. Considering the man didn't let anyone get away with anything without paying for it. "I can't let you do that. I mean yeah I payed for it but I couldn't forgive myself if you didn't have a better place to sleep then a chair." He said letting his lips form a small smile. It had been a long time since Orin had managed the expression his mouth seemed to clench as the familiar motion of his mouth moving brought back better memories of the past. "Besides... A bed is way to much for me anyway I much prefer the sturdy floor." Orin nodded and got up from his seat. He motioned for Princess to follow him as he made his way up the stairs. He let sleep start to clench at his eyes. He felt heavy from the long events of the day and knew that he needed to get some sleep and soon.

Clover had spent her day making her way through the DC ruins when she was given her mission to find some recruits she was told to head south to megaton and that the owner of the bar was friendly to the brotherhood by the time she had made it to megaton it was already dusk and hurried to get inside before the gates were locked for the night once inside she had head to the bar. Once inside of the bar she had sat down at the bar and slammed some caps on top the counter giving gob a scary look causing the ghoul to get her a drink in a panic not wanting to get hit again as she lean her rifle against the wall before she had started to drink down the bottle of vodka that was placed down in front of her passing out when she had finished the bottle and did not move tell morning.

Razgriz said:
(Lol, no love for the big guy XD)

Big Meanie just burst out laughing when she called him a big meanie; it reminded him of that little kid at the town he was staying at who called him that exact same thing. Before he could tell her that she was the first to get his name right, she was already gone. Fine by him; that meant his kill was safe. But, did he really want to drag the five-hundred pound carcass everywhere with him? He was already extremely hevy on his own, and now that his meal was done, he felt like he needed a long snooze. So he just fell over where he stood, landing hard on his face and passing out, massive arms around the carcass. If it weren't so gory and blood-soaked, he would be like a kid with his teddy bear, minus the thumb-sucking.

Nova had heard stories of the big brute, but to actually see the being was a whole different story. He was huge, almost topping a Super Mutant, though perhaps a bit bigger. She heard about his battle with a Mutant Behemoth and he won. Nova couldn't be surprised, scared, threaten, anything of the like. Yes, she was still human in some way, but to process feelings was almost taken from her...almost. A supposed chip was to be inplanted in her mind, keeping her from feeling anything, but that was to be placed after she was to awaken. Lucky for her, that chance past and so she was free to enjoy her feelings, even though she rarely showed any. The first placed she ended up was in Andale. The locals..well...who ever was left, weren't much of a help, more of a threat. She learned of their cannibalistic ways and instead of doing the world a favor and killing them, she left. Next place, was Tenpenny Tower. The old man there was much help, though not so much. He recalled stories about way back when and of now. He heard about some big behemoth looking man who used to be with the Brotherhood of Steel or something close to that. The old man knew alot, to much for her liking, so she left.

Nova was now in search of this man, wanting to know anything about the Brotherhood of Steel. If they still existed and what they did now. If this man..thing....whatever, proved to be a threat, then best to illiminate him and do the world a favor.

Now as she walked across the Dead Waste Capital, her feet kicking up dirt, she was glad that the sun had finally gone down. Her body took well tot he Chinese Stealth Armor she stole from the Outcast Outpost as well as a few weapons and a few casualty lives. Her eyes scanned the dark horizon, seeing perfectly, her eyes catching a few Mole Rats here and there. They would sense he, but it seemed as if they didn't wish to attack her. For days she had been walking, reaching one town and city after the other. Now her feet had led her North and before her, just a few miles away, was a mammoth metal structure, the walls high up, protecting whatever was inside. Moving closer, she stopped, hearing something. It was loud, as if the person was having difficult breathing. Snoring. That's what it sounded like.

Moving closer, the sound getting louder, Nova almost didn't catch the big hulking thing just lying on the ground, outside this metal structure of a wall. He as huge, almost mistaken for a boulder. Tilting her head to the side, Nova scanned him from head to toe, his arms holding in a protective manner a savagedly eaten carcass. This was what she was looking for. She never imagined...she never thought.....by God, he was huge. Moving closer, she stoof just a few feet away, standing there, waiting for him to awaken. Lets see how long it took for him to sense her presence.

razerwing said:
Grant jumped a mile in the air as the giant's voice bounced in his skull. Reflexively, his hand clamped the pistol. God, he wondered if the brute could stand against.... He shook his head, dispersing those thoughts. He grabbed the map while Pick told Mr. B off. His heart trip-hammered, a thunderous sound to him. He hadn't even noticed when she said he'd be her guest since it was taking all his focus not to shoot. He vaguely wondered if the man could be poisoned. Before he could finish the thought, he felt himself being tugged towards the gates of Megaton.

It was pure relief as he left the area of Mr.B. He sighed, finally being able to actually take in his surroundings. He nodded to Lucas before being hurried towards a steep hill-like ground. "Well, it would depend on how you caught yourself," he said, speculating the fall. When he looked up again, he saw Pick's neon sign. "Picks and Locks, eh?" He nodded. "You any good at electronic locks? Ton's of 'em on the weapons caches."

He smiled as he pulled out the map. "Nice little place you have here. Anyway, back to the maps." Stopping suddenly, he looked at her, tilting his head. "Do you know what a Fire Ant is?" He shuddered, turning his attention back to the map. "The biggest supply bunker is a few miles past that town. The place is crawling with the little bastards. Lucky for us, the weapons cache isn't as heavily guarded." He chuckled, pointing to the next circle. "The other 3 are conviently located by Reaver-fucking-central. Lost alot of ammo on those." He moved his finger south. "This is the last one. I have no idea whats in it, all I know is it has to be valuable. The door is thick, the walls are made of lead. The code sequence is so complicated, t broke my code-breaker." He tapped the location. "For all we know, it could be anything from paper money, to new armor, to something more deadly and powerful than that itty-bitty powdered stuff called Anthrax." He glanced up. "So, what do you think?"

Pick scoffed."This aint called Pick's and Locks for nothing. Give me a lock of whatever kind and find it unlocked, no matter what it is.'she said, feeling a swell of pride fill her chest. She couldn't be outsmarted, even if she seemed a bit.....loopy. Well crazy people were actually smart, that was her philosophy.

Grabbing a few beer bottles from a near by shelf, she opened them and set one down next to his hand, while she drank out of the other. When he mentioned Fire Ants,she shook her head. "I heard of them, but see them....no...I haven't. I heard someone mention that they wer running amock over at Grayditch or something. Poor people over there, getting burnt and almost melted to the bone."Shaking her head, she leaned over the table the map was spread and look to where he had his finger at."That's a couple of days away or so if I'm not mistaken. All the way out there...shoot.."Focusing, she saw him point to the other places.

"I think heading to this second location might take more then three or so days and I hear its crawling with some Raiders...and...other nasty things"She shuddered."We'll have to be careful. Most of the time, sneaking is out best asset when it comes to staying alive...as for the other location."The one a bit farther."Why do I have a bad feeling about this place. Have you physically there, or just heard about it.We need to know what to expect in all these places not just locks and computer hacking and what not. I don't want to end up coming back here with a lost or broken limb Grant."

Redking6 said:
Orin just shrugged as he saw Gob look towards the back. He couldn't really tell what Moriarty would say, though having interacted with the man before something told him that he wasn't going to be overly excited or willing to let a person, much less a newcomer, sleep on one of his chairs without paying for it. Considering the man didn't let anyone get away with anything without paying for it. "I can't let you do that. I mean yeah I payed for it but I couldn't forgive myself if you didn't have a better place to sleep then a chair." He said letting his lips form a small smile. It had been a long time since Orin had managed the expression his mouth seemed to clench as the familiar motion of his mouth moving brought back better memories of the past. "Besides... A bed is way to much for me anyway I much prefer the sturdy floor." Orin nodded and got up from his seat. He motioned for Princess to follow him as he made his way up the stairs. He let sleep start to clench at his eyes. He felt heavy from the long events of the day and knew that he needed to get some sleep and soon.

She had to laugh. "A bed...to much for you.That's a first. Usualy anyway would kill just to have a bed to sleep on and not the cold, hard ground. You're crazier then anyone I've met or known."Shaking her head, Princess ran her fingers through her hair and smiled. Looking back over her shoulder, she saw Moriarty stare at her, as if he can offer her a room with a certain, tasteful price."Know what....I think I'll take up your offer for that bed."She said, getting up and followed him

Moriarty kept his eyes on her the whole time she ascended the steps, wishing she had a sweater or somethign to hide her ass now. Something about that man didn't sit to well with her. She could read people easily and reading him, she didn't like him already."Look, I don't meant this to sound like anything or the like. If you don't feel comfortable sleeping on the floor, then we can share the bed, so long as wel stay on each others own side, okay. Nothing else will go beyond that. Were just two adults, sharing a bed and sleeping, not more, understand. Just hop into bed if you happen to get to cold and if your getting back aches from the shitty hard metal."

Big Meanie was snoozing quite heavily, little grunts and groans escaped him as his fractured dreams played over in his head again and again; his body even twitched and moved at certain points, much like a dog does when it dreams. However, he soon found his sleep interrupted when he detected a presence; his eyes fluttered beneath his Behemoth skull helmet as he slowly awoke. Whoever woke him was lucky he was so drowsy from such a massive meal, otherwise he would be tearing into whoever ti was that disturbed his rest.

The titanic beast of a man looked up, his vision bleary from being still somewhat sleepy; he could see someone standing a few feet from him but couldn't clearly make out who it was. The shape told him it was a humanesque creature, but "Wha.....who thur.....Go away......Fuggin' jergoff........my meat, you can't have any." he said simply, sounding like he was drunk, but it was merely the food coma talking from each over six hundred pounds of meat in one sitting. He then passed out again, resuming his loud snoring, clearly thinking of this newcomer as little to no threat, and his actions would prove the same to this woman.

Marcus was in a sticky situation; all out of ammo and fighting four mutant scavangers in an abandoned shopping mall. All he had was his katana. By "was", I mean, he killed them all, took their ammo and valuables and left. He arrived in the nearest town, hoping to cash it in and find another job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom