Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On the Run (MIDAssassinWolf and Wolvenrogue)

I couldn't help but moan at his works and my body tensed in the pleasure before I cam with him. I didn't stop though once I had com, not pulling away for one second as I kept sucking on him, this time being more then just a tease with him.

I groaned with pleasure as you refused to let me soften in your mouth, and my cock did not dissapoint you. Neither did my tongue. I continued the tongue lashing which I gave to your pussy as it fed me with your nectar. When I was concentrating on your clit, my nose dipped inside you and you coated my mace till it glistened with your honey. I thrust up into your throat with abandon.

I moaned against his cock as I pulled my mouth from his cock after a while and moved from his grip only to turn myself so I could face him. I made sure though it was a tease at the moment as I moved against his cock, but never letting it in at the moment. “You feel good against me.” I smiled down at him before I bent to trail kissed along his chest, down to his stomach then back up again.

I took her hips in my large hands, taking control. I slid her up and down the surface of my cock , teasing her clit, until the look in her eyes begged him to take her. H e lined her up with his cock and moistened his tip in her spilt juices. He wanted her badly now. "Are you ready ? " he asked.

I moved with the flow of how he was moving me. “As ready as i'll be.” I told him. And I was ready, wanted to feel him in me. “Just, be gentle. It's been a while for me.” I said just at the same time as I shifted in his grip to rub against his cock.

I lined her up and slipped the tip of my cock just inside her pulled back and entered her again this time pushing deeper. I slipped in and out taking her deeper with each thrust. It felt so good as her entrance streached each time around the head of my cock. She was tight as a rubber band and gripped me mercilessly each time i tried to pull out. "Oh God! Your soo tight!" I said. Finally I drove in hard to full depth with a groan as our pubic bones met and my full length was buried inside her body. I laid on my back and let her ride me as I massaged her soft breasts in my hands.

When he was in fully, a moan escaped my lips. I didn't stay there though as I ran my hands down his stomach and started to move slowly on his cock, moving in a slight circle at first letting my hips work before I started to rock back and forth on him, finding a pace that was both slow but also fast at the same time. With each move I took in his full length.

We began a coordinated love dance as we matched each others thrusting . I sat up keeping her impaled on my cock and pulling her in my lap her breasts tight against my chest. Our arms wrapped around each other. Their hands running through each others hair and roaming each others body. Our passion grew to a fever pitch as we humped on each other and rode each other into extacy.

I started to slow my pace after a while making it rather slight tease for a moment before picking it right back up, leaning back slightly, letting my breasts trail against his chest as I did so, never letting them leave him for even a second.

The feel of your nipples dragging lightly on my chest set a fire in my loins. I took hold og your hips and lifted you slightly so that I had more room to thrust, and my love making took on a much greater urgency. My body wanted was hungry for yours and my cock swelled with in you as my climax was fast approaching. I kissed the nape of your neck and groaned loudly with passion.

I gave out a moan when his thrusts picked up. He felt so good, so right. As he kissed my neck, I ended up giving a soft nip and sucked at his ear before I trailed that down to soft nips along his neck, my hands finding there way slowly down his back.

He felt his cock swell and begin to throb, as her inner walls gripped him. He laid her back ontothe bed, and pulled her anles to his shoulders and took her hard and deep before groaning loudly, letting go a full and potent load deep inside her. He kissed her deep.

My hands ran down my stomach as he moved my ankles to his shoulders then managing to trail my fingers over his cock each time it came out before thrusting back in. Kissing him back I let my tongue move to meet his before pulling it back as I gave a nip at his lower lip.

I let her ankles down from my shoulders and pulled my wet and sloppy cock slip from her pussy . I lifted her from the bed and then pushed her to flor in front of me taking her head in my hands and then pressing my cock against her lips. "Take me" I said to her, presenting her my wet and sloppy cock.

I give him a slight smirk from my place on the floor in front of his cock. I started with trailing a finger from his base to his tip before doing the same with my tongue. When I reached his tip I slipped his cock into my mouth, sucking on his full length at points, others letting my hand wrap around the base of his cock.

A deep growl escaped my lips at the feel of her tongue against the sensitive skin of my manhood. I let her work me as I held her head in my hands and ran my fingers through her hair. I was amazed at how deep she let me enter her. It was awsome seeing her lips reach the base of my cock.

I gave a teasing moan against his cock before pulling back and running my tongue from tip to base then back to his tip. This time when I took him back into my mouth I let my teeth graze over lightly against his cock.

feeling her teeth against me I held her head and drove deep toward the back of her throat, but it seemed she took me easily as I slid in and she didn't gag. She felt s good, and warm around me that I moaned with pleasure. I felt her troat close tightly around me as i looked down in her beautiful eyes.

I couldn't really grin with him in my mouth, so I let the grin reach my eyes while the tip of my tongue curled at his base, flicking it slowly in a tease before I stopped, pulled him halfway out, then slid him right back in and did the same thing again with my tongue at the tip of his base. Ok, so I wasn't what you would call an angel, what with some of the things I could do, and knew how to do. Sure i'd never shared any information with my family before with the job I did have, compared to what they thought I had.

"My god!" I said as she swallowed me again and again. This girl had me now and could have what ever she wanted. My body was hers to play with. I felt my self about to come again, which seemed impossible so soon.

I gave a chuckle against his cock, letting the vibration of it tease him as I could feel his cock as it started tensing up as I played with it, giving it only a few more little thrusts into my mouth again before I would pull back from him. I figured though once i'd been able to get him to cum for the second time i'd let him rest. After all I figured it only seemed right that we should be more awake in case anyone might end up finding us. Sure, might take them a while, but better safe then sorry.

I pushed against her again and again trying to get myself deep in her mouth and release my load. Finally I held her head and pushed deep in her throat, and let my self go. It felt so good, she had pushed me to the edge and beyond and I came hard within her. My god she was beautiful, and skilled at manipulating a man, and as for me I was happy to be her victim.

I took his load he released in my mouth before pulling back and resting there for the moment. “I wasn't to sure as to how long they would take on finding us. But, I was sure as hell going to keep them off our tracks. That would have to wait until i'd had some rest though, and only then i'd see about trying to get a computer for me to use and hack around with.

I pulled you up to me and we laid back on the bed again cuddling with each other as I pulled a blanket over our naked bodies. it felt great having your warm skin against mine . "We should get some rest, "I said. I layed back on the pillow with you on my shoulder, and let myself start to drift off. "In the morning we'll take the this RV and get on the road" I said as sleep overtook me.

I watched him sleep for a while after he'd passed out for the night. Ok so I was still slightly questioning the fact I didn't really know the man, yet I was already sleeping with him. Sure he was helping me out and all, but it just wasn't something I normally did. I wasn't sure how long I lay there trying to clear my mind as I watched him before i'd finally managed to get myself to sleep for the night.

Back
Top Bottom