Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On the Run (MIDAssassinWolf and Wolvenrogue)

"Well we need some fake tattoos " I said. "You think you can draw then with those markers?" When we get back to camp, we need to dye our hair, maybe cut it, and otherwise generally disguise our selves. We can kinda play it by ear, but we need to be different than we are.

After we finished eating, I drove back to the camp and we loaded our supplies into the camper. We climbed in and I got out the hair dye. I started reading the directions.

Oh he was good, I hadn't thought about the ideas of tattoos. When we got back I watched him for a moment as he started messing with the directions to the hair dye. I could have told him I could help him out with it, without really needing to read the directions. Considering I had helped my brother color his hair many times. Sure our mother hadn't wanted it, but as long as it hadn't been done while she was around, she didn't have a problem with it for some reason. The boy had never been able to stick to one color though, so in a way the boy's head had been like a rainbow over the past few years.

I let him work though as I worked on coming up with a few ideas as far as fake tattoos went. Though when it seemed I couldn't think of anything right off hand I glanced back up at Carl. “Need some help there?” I asked.

"yeah" he said, "I've never colored my hair" he handed the bottle of color to her and took off his shirt. Carl wold have been called a hard body by anyones definition. his torso rippled with muscle and his 44 inch chest tapered to a 32 inch waist and six pack abs. He sat beside her on the bed waiting for her. "What do you have in mind for tattoos" he asked.

He watched as she mixed the dye.

I had to make it look like I wasn't checking him out, even when I was. Ok, so it wasn't hard to act at the moment as I started mixing the dye. “Well, at the moment, i've drawn up a blank. So, i'll more then likely have to ask if you might have any ideas of something you might like, and I can see what I can do about getting something together for you.” I told him. Alright, so I had an idea for myself, but it was just the idea of getting it down on paper right. As for Carl though, I wasn't sure what would fit him, hell, I didn't know him enough to be able to get something set in my mind for him.

Once I was done mixing the dye I stepped over to him. “That and also depends on where you would want the tattoo at.” I explained to him.

Carl tought about it as I moved closer to her so she could dye his hair. As she worked on my hair, I said "I'm sort of thinking of a sleeve with "Rebecca" and a heart and then a skull on my lower abs. maybe you can add to that.

I glanced down at him for a second as his request on the name. Ok, so I wasn't going to ask about the name part, though I wanted to, I gave a simple nod and a smile. “I should be able to do that.” I told him. I gave a smirk and a pat once I was done. “Give it about thirty minutes then wash it out, and you are good to go.” I told him. With that I moved over to see what I could get done about his request as for as a tattoo went.

Karl lay on his side facing her as she worked on his soulder. Her chest was against his as she leaned against him to steady herself as she drew. Carl loved the closeness of her body to his. It made him feel good being so near such a pretty young woman, desepite her sometimes pushy attitude. For the moment she was being very helpful, and Carl was quickly taking a liking to her. Her body was firm but soft and he felt such close contact with her was very arousing.

I smiled as I looked at him for a second then back to what work I was doing on his shoulder. By the time I was done with his shoulder, I used my head in more of the pointing manner. “Alright, wash your hair, then i'll get you're other fake tattoo done.” I told him. It had already been thirty minutes. I knew the next one I was going to be doing would take longer, since it wouldn't be as basic as what was on his shoulder now.

I went to the bathroom to rinse my hair but my head wouldn't fit in the small sink. I nstead I ended up taking off my clothes and getting in the shower. I rinsed my hair and then got out and realized I had taken the towel out when I had showered earlier. Rebecca, I called out to her." I need a towel." I waited in the bathroom naked for her to bring the towel for me.

I glanced up from playing around with a few ideas I had in mind over something for his other tattoo he had in mind. Getting up, grabbing a towel I headed over to hand it to him. I stopped short though when my eyes landed on him, before pulling to look at a wall as I held the towel out for him. Ok, so I had thought he would only be washing his hair, but the fact he had taken a shower again this time, i'd not thought about the fact of the small sink he had in here. I should have already had that figured out, but it hadn't hit me until know.

I was surprised when you walked in on me, but not being very shy so I just smiled at the surprised look on your face. I slipped on my bxers and came out. "So where are you putting my other tattoo?" I asked. I climbed on the bed and laid on my side facing you. As I looked at you I wondered if you would want me to put a tattoo on you , what it might be, and where you would want it.

I took a moment before I followed out after him, trying to suddenly clear my mind before I thought more on his question. When my eyes rested on him this time, I was looking him over, but more for the idea of figuring out where to put the tattoo on him. Ok, so I was also checking him out all the same. “I was thinking, on your right side, more to your waist.” I told him as I pulled my eyes back up to his face. “But, being it is your tattoo, I think you should also be getting a say as to where you would like it.” I told him as I leaned on the wall, watching him.

" My side sounds good , but make it extend down on to my hip" he said " so you dont see it all when I'm wearing pants." It was easy for me to have a large tattoo since it wasn't real. "How about a dragon?" I asked. " I think that would be cool. You have lots of colors" I pulled my boxers part way down to expose my hip for you.

Ok, I struggled to keep my mind more on getting him his tattoo then anything else at that moment he moved his boxers down. Even if it was ever so slightly.

“You know, i'm glad this is only with markers, seeing how I wouldn't know what to do if it wasn't.”I told him. “But, I can tell you, if we want to keep them on all the time, we will be needing markers as we go.” I pointed out as I moved over to start working on getting him his fake tattoo.

It was slightly easier to concentrate on the tattoo when I was trying to make it look like the real deal, instead of other things about him, and being this close. Ok, so i'd never thought cops(In this case, this one cop), would be able to excite me. Ok, all ideas in my mind, but still. Yet, here I was, this close to a cop, and my mind wanted to wonder.

I couldn't help but glance up at him once and a while. Well, until I was done anyway. I kissed the side of his waist, not even thinking about it before I slowly moved back. “Done. And I think, before I forget, I should take care of my hair.” I told him.

Ok, yeah it was more of an excuse to keep the distance with him for the while. But, it was also something that still needed to be done, though I knew it could always wait for a while.

I loved the feel of her hands against my bare skin as she worked on the tattoo. He breath against my skin was arrousing, and I had to concentrate to keep my little friend from making himself known, since I had only boxer shorts to conceal him.

When she was finished with the tatoo, I watched as she worked the dye into her hair in front of the mirror. I loved the silouette of her breasts under the thin tank top she was wearing as she raised her arms over her head. I couldn't help but stare and take advantage of the fact she was looking away. The girl was beautiful.

When she finished, and sat beside me I returned the kiss she had given me, but lightly on the shoulder, letting her know her affection had not gone unnoticed.

I glanced at him for a second after he'd kissed my shoulder. Ok, so I was drawn to him for some reason, so even though I tried to hide the fact I was trying to get the breath back I think i'd lost. I knew I hadn't done well at hiding it like I had wanted to. Without meaning to, i'd found myself having leaned more into him. Well figured my body and impulse would over take my mind to want to try and keep my distance with him. Well, maybe until we could figure things out better. I knew for some reason, I was being hunted now. And now he was caught up in it. I wanted to figure out why this was happening, but strange enough I wasn't complaining.

He'd seemed to have grown on me, rather quick. And I couldn't bring myself to pull away from him either, so I didn't bother trying do that. “How long do you think we have until we need to start moving again?” I asked, a few thoughts on my mind as to why I had asked. And though it should have been for work, but that wasn't what I was thinking about.

"Perhaps a day or so" I said as she continued working on the tattoo. Because it was only marker she was working with there was no pain, and it was actually kind of erotic. As you sat beside me he your warm body pressed against me, My cock began to betray my feelings, try as I might, I couldn't stop it from reacting. My thin boxers, did little to hide my arroused state as it poked you gently in the side. "Your a beautiful woman" I said, hoping that acknowleging the fact would some how buy forgiveness for my condition. As you worked on the tail of the dragon, it was clear that it would be extending lower than orignally planned. I could do nothing but watch as you tugged my shorts lower to acommodate your drawing. My cock continued to grow pressing at the lowered waistband of my shorts and before long was making its escape. I smirked as our eyes met, not knowing what else to do.

I smirked as I worked to finish his tattoo before trailing a finger from the base of his cock to it's tip before my hand softly moved around it. “And you're one sexy cop.” I finally told him, placing the marker to the side as I teased slightly with my hands, eyes staying on his. It was clear he was turned on, and I had to admit, I was to. “Just let me know my limits, and i'll stop if you would like.” I told him just before I moved to kiss the tip of his cock.

I was in no mood to give you any limits. I watched in awe as you slowly took my hard member into your mouth. I held your head gently in my hands running my fingers through your hair. I reached down and pulled your tank top up and exposed your soft breasts and perky nipples. I cupped them in my hands, as you ministered to my hard cock with your lips.

I watched him as I started to teas his cock with my tongue next for a while before I started to finally bring my mouth around his cock, bobbing my head slowly for a moment, before I picked up my pace some, but only enough so I knew it would stay at a teasing level for him, enjoying the feel of his hands on my exposed breasts.

My hands drifted down your sides, then up under your skirt, and hooked your panties with my thumbs, sliding them down your hips to the point where they dropped to the floor. "Come join me on the bed" I said "I'd like to taste you too." I said as i coaxed you onto the bed with straddling my chest in a perfect 69. My eys feasted on the glistening between your lips and my tongue was quick to sample the nectar there. " MMMMM you taste wonderful my dear" I said

“Taste as much as you like hun.” I said as I pulled my head back from his cock for a second to tease a little more with my hands. Trailing my thumb along his base I then trailed my tongue to his tip and grazed my teeth lightly over the flesh there before taking him back into my mouth again where I gave a teasing moan.

I took her thighs in my strong arms and pulled her to my mouth, covering the full length of slit. Sucking hard, he stabbed her deep with his tongue. As she ministered to his cock he found himself stabbing up into her mouth involuntarily.
His body becomes rigid and he arches his back against the bed, as he is beginning to lose his battle for control.

I smirked around his cock in my mouth seeing him struggle to keep his composure as best he could. As I stroked his cock with my mouth I brought a hand down to stoke over his sack, seeing just how far I could push him now. Ok, so I was a big tease, but I enjoyed being a tease, and seeing how he would act to it all.

The girl had me and I knew it, but if I could I was going to take her with me. As i pushed up hard into her mouth, I sucked hard on her clit and then pinched and rolled both nipples in my fingers. I hummed on her clit vibrating it with my lips and then jabbed by tongue hard and fast in side her. "Cum with me Baby!" I said as I let myself go deep in her throat.

Back
Top Bottom