Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sideline Romance, the story of two players (Wolvenrogue and Darknezz)

Mizuki moaned more and more saying. "Ahh h ahhhh y-ya ya I want all of you please all of you" Se said kissing him. While jumping up and down in his lap she just lost all sence of what was going on aorund her and completely focused on Robby and how happy she hoped he was right now,

He arched up into her,and feeling her bouncing on his shaft, he could hold back no longer. He groaned loudly as their cries echoed in the the tiled bathroom. "OOOOOHHH Mizuki!" He cried as he filled her with his seed. "Oh my God! that was so wonderful he said as he kissed her hard, holding her to his chest.

Mizuki kept going feeling im fill her up. "ahhhhhhhh yaaa" she screamed hearing her own echo as well. Seeing him so happy made her smiled and he kissed him back and laid her head on his chest,

Robby laid his head back against the tub, and was about to relax when his mother broke in drunk out of her mind. She didnt notice Mizuki, but had Robby's wallet and was taking his money. " I-I needs thish smoney! she said, taking all he had and leaving, tossing the wallet on the floor. Robby blushed with embarassment. It was easy to smell the booze on her body, and breath.

Mizuki covered herself when his mother came in and she watched his mother leave while looking at him saying. "I-I want to take you out tonight" She said kind of forward. "I-I u-umm j-just want to be with you tonight and u-umm I-I will pay n-no need for you t-to pay anything" she said. Mizuki wanted to help him but also not push on giving money to him if he didn't want him and she didn't want to pity him either.

Robby smiled at her offer. "Its ok" he said,still embarrassed"she didn't get it all" he said, "I always hide some, she has done that before. I'm just sorry you had to see it. I'll be glad to out with you though. I'd love to get out of here." He said. They got out of the tub, and Robby dried Muzuki gently, then dried himself.

Mizuki put her arms around him when he spoke saying. "Oh don't worry but I am sorry she keeps gettign your money" She said and kissed him. When they get out of the tub she tholds his hands. LEtting him dry her off Mizuki kisses him a few times. She then get dressed and grabbed her bag speaking to him slightly. "I love you" She said hugging him as they walked out.

They went back to his room and slowly dressed each other. Robby left her bra sitting on the bed so she had nothing on under the thin tank top she had been wearing. He loved the look of her perky nipples throught the thin fabric. "where do you want to go to dinner?" he asked her.

"Um how about we go to that new restaurant downtown?" She asked. Mizuki went down the steps and watched, his mother getting ready to go out and she had booze in her hand from earlier. She went outside to her car and put on her leather jacket while zipping it up and putting her things in the back.

"Sure" Robbi said " dont they have a dance floor there too?" he asked. He was dissapointed when Mizuki putt on the leather jacket, but still he would be spending the veneing out with her and that was good whatever the circumstances.

"U-uhh y-ya they do but I wanna go home to change if that is alright" She said. Mizuki smiled at him knowing she wanted to look good for him all the time but she didn't want him to spend a lot of money just for him to. Plus he always looked good in her yes.

“Sure you can go back and change your clothes” he said. I would love to see you in some nice dancing clothes. Maybe I sould at least put on a dress shirt” he said. “It will only take a second. Why don't you come pick the one you want me to wear?” They went quickly back to his room and he showed her his closet. Once he had changed his shirt and put on a small amount cologne, they went back to her car so that she could change.”Would it be ok for me to come in whule you change, he asked?”

Mizuki smiled saying. "Ya sure I would like helping you" She said going with him to his closet. After a little while she picked out a shirt with him. Mizuki then went back to the car as she started it up to head to her place she blushed at him speaking. "U-um w-well I-I mean i-if you want then alright" She said stopping at her house and going inside. Mizuki went up to her room but her parents stopped Robby to talk to him but they actually don't want him up in her room. Mizuki couldn't get them away form him but she soon got them distracted and said. "Do you wanna come up to my room or stay here?" She asked.

"I'm comming" he said. following her upstairs. When they got to her room he started looking through her closet. He found a little black dress with spaghetti straps and brought it out. " I like this", he said, handing the dress to her. "Is this something you would be willing to wear?" he asked. "I think you would look great in it." he said.

Mizuki smiled at him saying. "WEll actually I already have one picked out because that one is my dress I plan on wearing to prom but I guess I gotta look for another one" She said laughing. Mizuki then went into the bathroom.....coming out about ten minutes later she has on a nice red dress that stopped at her knees and had red heels to match before doing her make up and hair.. "H-how is this?" Mizuki asked.

"Its lovely" he said. "Shall we go?" He offered her his arm and walked her past her parents and out of the house. "Goodnight sir" he said as he passed her father. "don't wait up for us" he said smiling as he walked her out to the car, and helped her into the passenger seat. He took her keys and started the car and they drove down town to the restaurant.

Mizuki took his arm as she went downstairs while seeing her parents she smiled at them. She went outside but instead of her going to the passenger seat and getting inside. Mizuki gave him the keys letting him drive. When she watched him drive she held onto his arm just to be closer to him.

When they got to the restaurant, they went inside, and got seated at a table. They go a corner booth in the back of the restaurant where they had some privacy. They looked at the menue and ordered their food. Whenth ewaiter had taken their orde and had left them alone, Robby started kissing her as they sat next to one-another on the bench seat, their thighs tight against each others. Robby loved being close to her.

Mizuki looked up at him saying. "U-umm so I hope it is alright to do this here but still maybe we shouldn't do to much"She said looking down. She felt him get closer and closer to him against the wall while kissing him back and felt him get closer and closer. Mizuki just was being really really shy since they were in public. Some guys eyed her until he kissed her then many looked away.

When the waiter came back with their food they sat together eating and holding hands. Robby looked deep in her eyes. I' don't want to take you home tonight." he said. " I want to keep you with me tonight. Would that be ok?"

Mizuki help his hand while eating as well. She smiled at him when he looked deep into her eyes when he spoke she was red as a cherry. "U-umm I-I m-maybe I can hang out with you tonight" She said. Mizuki then got from the seat but getting him first and stood saying. "Come on let's go to the dance floor" she said walking and holding his hand.

He followed her out to the dance floor, and took her in his arms. It felt so good to him, he didn't want to let go. As the music played, They began to dance and he held her tightly their bodies moving against one another.

Mizuki let him spin her once or twice and she loved feeling his hands on her but also her but against him felt nice as well. She was in love with him and she just wanted him to hold her and nobody else would do for her just him and she was happy. Mizuki then took his hands and started to Salsa with him when a good song came on for her to take the chance.

Robby loved dancing with her, spinning her out and pulling her back, holding her hips as they danced salza. As the music stopped he pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately in clear site of the whole room. "I love you Mizuki!" he said. They went back to their table and ordered a sunday to share for dessert.

Mizuki smiled and she bit her lip saying. "I-I love you too" She said. She then went back to the table with him sharing the dessert. She took the cherry and ate it as she kissed him letting him get half but she started frenching him a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom