Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sideline Romance, the story of two players (Wolvenrogue and Darknezz)

"What's the matter?!" he asked "You stood me up for lunch. Are you mad at me?" He looked at her in disbelief having no idea what the matter is. "I'm not leaving this car until we get to the bottom if this."

"No shut the hell up I'm the one that got stood up!!" She yelled. Mizuki saw some of her friends seeing her but then saw his friends looking at him. "All you wanted me for was my body just like others the only thing different about you was that you got my body and you knew exactly how I would act towards you because your friends tried right?" she asked. Mizuki then pushed him away from her. "You were lucky and I couldn't believe that I actually I said I love you and made myself believe it" She said while getting in the car and shutting the door.

"What?! where did you get that crazy idea? How did I stand you up? I have no clue what your talking about. Since I met you I've thought of no one else! If what you said was true, I wouldn't care, I'd have gotten all i wanted, but it isn't true! and I do care!"

Mizuki looked down with a tear running down her face again. "Then why did Evan and TIm tell me that is all you wanted and you always do that?" She asked. Mizuki then covered her face not wanting to look at him.

"I don't know! but it was a lie! I'm going to kick their ass for it too! I think they were just trying to get you away from me, They are probably jealous. If that was all I wanted, I got it. Why would I still be here? If i was like that I'd be on to the next girl. You were my first, Mizuki, and if you don't run away, you will be my only. I love you." Robby was in tears now. He couldnt believe he might lose her this way. He quickly tried to wipe them away.

Mizuki heard him say those words. She had came out the car saying. "I-I love me?" She asked him and wiped his tears away. Mizuki then kissed him softly while taking ahold of his hands tightly. She didn't want to let go of his hands and just wanted him to be with her right now but he could kick ass later.

"Yes I love you sweety. Very much. I couldn't bear t lose you. Please believe me. Let's go to my house, he said, we still have a little time before you have to be home, and my mom will be drunk, she won't even know we are there. " he kissed her deeply and offered to drive.

Mizuki looked up at him saying. "Y-your house?" She asked. Listening to him talk about his mom then she just bit her lip. "We can go there but I don't know what we will do there so let's just go" she said. Mizuki got in the passenger side letting him drive. She then waited for him to get in so she could kiss him again.

Robby kissed her deeply and started to drive her to his house. It was in a poor part of town and run down, his parents having spent their money on Alcohol, and let it run down. They went inside and found his mother asleep on the couch. Robby lead Mizuki past her and up to his room. They sat on the bed and he said. "I love you so much!" and kissed her as he held her close.

Mizuki kissed him back saying. "I-I love you too" She said while kissing him more and more. She was surprised at how fast he would just get into his room and kiss her. She was more surprised about how his parents were in a run down house in a poor part of the town. Mizuki didn't want him to stay in a place like this but what could she do? She couldn't offer to let him stay with her. She bit her lip while kissing him some more and made out for awhile. Mizuki didn't know what to do to help him but she wished something could pop in her head so she could.

Robby was at home in his room, it was the only place in his house where he was safe from the site of his parents wasted lives. The wals were covered with footbal posters, but largest amoung them was a picture of Mizuki playing in the band. It was taken over a year ago at homecomming. He had worshipped her from afar for over a year, and it was now obvious to her for the first time.

Robby want to have her again so much, but being afraid to reinforce the lies his "friends" had told, he restrained himself and just loved her by hugging and kissing her.

Mizuki looked at all the posters seeing herself at homecoming game and she looked at him intensely saying between kissing. "I-I love you so much" She then put her arms around him pulling him on top of her as she laid back. When she did she felt his weight on top of her. Mizuki took a hold of his hands and put them above her head with hers just making out with him. She want him to have her again just so that she knew he loved her like he said he did.

Their bodies pressed together and his cock grew stiff between them. "Are you sure this is alright?" he said. " I don't want you to think that sex is all I'm after" He waited kissing her more deeply than before and waiting for her answer.

Mizuki looked into his eyes saying. "I love you so even if you only wanted me for my body I would have said the same thing I am now I don't care I love you to much to care" She said. Mizuki then raised up his shirt over his head.

he reached beneath her skirt and peeled her panties down her thighs, the unzipped his pants and pulled them down, his hard cock springing free. He lifted her skirt and knealt betwen her thighs. " I love you my dear", he said. He pushed cock gently against her moistening the tip in her pussy.

Mizuki felt her undies come down while seeing him unzip his pants she looked away. "I love you too" She said. Mizuki felt him enter her and a moan escaped her lips. "Ahhh ahhhhh R-robby i-it feels so food so good" She said. Feeling like she was being penetrated for the first time again except she was use to the penetration and it was only painful pleasure.

He slid himself slowly and deeply inside her, probing the full depth of her as he kissed her with passion. It felt wonderful having her tightly wrapped around him. His love making was slow and patient this time. He wanted to feel every little sensation, to share every emotion as they joined in the dance of love. He had no fear of discovery to discourage him, since his mother would not notice, and wouldn't care if she did. The room was his safe haven in the world. Here he could be gentle and kind, and drop the facade of toughness he wore contantly when he was elsewhere.

Mizuki flt him enter her and she let out a loud moan and louder then anyone could expect from her then she began to notice that he was going way softer on her now. She never thought he would be gentle to her and just want her like last night. but, he was nice and kind. Mizuki admired that about him and kissed him intensely then softly kisses his neck.

Robbi slowly peeled her tank top up her body and over her head, then reaching behind her he unclasped her bra. He leaned over her now naked upper body and smotherd her with soft kisses. and gently massaged her breasts and nipples, addoration and desire in his eyes. He ran his fingers through her hair, and lifted her ankles to his shouldersletting him probe her still deeper, his cockhead gently nudging her cervix with each stroke.

Mizuki watched him take off her top and she smiled while feeling her bra slide off. She let it fall on the ground with her shirt. Mizuki kissed him before he got her her body but started breathing heavily while his lips were all over her body. She was getting hot for him to do more and more to her. She felt him still pumping and she moaned a couple times when he pushed in even though that was the best part.

Robby pulled off his shirt and kicked off his shoes while staying buried deep with in her. He let his pants fall to the floor and steped out of them. The pair was now naked and able to share all that they had with one another. As he pulled her into his arms, her legs wrapping tightly around his waist , her cell phone began ringing in her purse. "Do you want to answer that?" he asked.

Mizuki looked up at him when he was taking off the remanding of his clothes and she bit her lip. Seeing him naked made her blush but she loved his body that was the only reason she blushed. Mizuki then let herself wrap around him hearing her phone she shook her head. "No no just I want to be with you right now ignore it please" She asked kissing him softly.

Carrying her in his arms, he walked out of his room and across the hall to the bathroom, He sat on the edge of the old claw foot tub and started filling it with warm water, and tossed in some foaming bath beads. Though very old, the tub was large and very deep, and was not equipped with a shower. Hanging on a hook on the wall was a rubber hose with a shower head that could attached to the faucet to wash hair. Like everything else about the old house it was plain and simple, and well worn. As the tub filled, he stepped into the water, and lowered them into it as the water neared the top of the tub, almost covering Mizuki's breasts even with her sitting in his lap.

Mizuki went with him but seeing how deep the tub was she happy to have time with him. Watching him and looking over his bathroom she wanted to help him and she wanted to make him leave this house. but, she couldn't or she didn't know how he would react to her trying to help. So she just kept the thought to herself and climbed inside with him. Mizuki sat in his lap and took a hold of his hands while laying her head on his shoulder.

Robby took a sponge and gently rubbed her back. He enjoyed the the feel of her wet breasts against his chest as he continued to slide her up and down his chest as his cock slid in and out of her pussy. He kissed her deeply each time she slid up. He smiled. He was having fun and getting playful. With her there the plain surroundings didn't bother him at all.

Back
Top Bottom