Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sideline Romance, the story of two players (Wolvenrogue and Darknezz)

Mizuki watched him leave and helped them clean up. When she finished she went up to her room and kept the door closed to her room. When Mizuki changed into her pj's she went to the window saying. "What are you doing here?" She asked while letting him inside and closed the door behind him.

"You want me to leave?" he asked, as he kissed her deeply and held her bottom in his hands feeling her warm skin through the thin fabric of her pajamas. He began kissing her deeply as his hands slipped up under her pajama shirt and caressed her naked torso wrapping around her and cupping her breasts in his hands. "I'll go right now if yoiu want me to."

"No no no I just wanted to know why you were here not every night you have a boyfriend coming to your window sneaking in for you" she said. Mizuki put her arms around him kissing him for awhile then she said. "No right now but we can't do anything my parents room isn't far from here" She said. She let his fingers slide down while herself was pushing them.

Robby kissed her hard so she couldnt cry out, and then pushed her pajamas down off her hips, and let them fall to the floor. His fingers found her wet pussy and he slipped two deep inside her. He lifted her shirt up over her head and soon she was standing naked before him. "All we have to dois be quiet about it he said.

Mizuki smiled saying. "Hmm okay but ten minutes that's all you got" She said and pulled him towards the bed. When they got there. Mizuki sat on the bed.

Robby stripped off his clothes and stepped between her thighs as she sat on the bed. he kissed her hard and pulled her against him. His long hard cock slid easily inside her wet pussy. He slid in and out quietly but forcefully. When she started to moan he smothered it hard in a long deep kiss.

Mizuki felt him enter her and she started moaning loudly this was the first time since last time they didn't really end up doing it. When she moaned loudly she then felt his really long and deep kiss. She didn't fight it but then Mizuki put her arms around his neck while making out with him to block out the screams.

Robby had entered her slowly that first time but now that he was in and she was moaning for more, he took her harder and faster, adding a quick thrust at the end of each long slow stroke. He took the cheeks of her bottom, one in each hand, and lifted her from the bed, sliding her up and down the length of his rigid shaft. He stifled his own deep groans in long deep kisses.

Mizuki moaned more and more and when he picked her up by her ass and she held onto him tightly while saying. "Y-ya ya ahh" She let that come out but not loudly while she continued to make out with him and not pull away the entire time and didn't even notice that she was bleeding..

Robby layed back on the bed and let her ride him then pulling her down against his powerful chest. His hands moved up her back and then around in front to cup her soft breasts and peaking nipples. he rocked his hips back and forth driving his long cock deep inside her. "Oh Mizuki!" he wispered to in a husky voice. He was very close to his realease now and his eyes rolled back as he began to give in to his release.

Mizuki felt all of his cock in and out of her, it was something she never experienced and something he didn't do to her before. She thought what happened before is what happened but she didn't know plus Robby sounded really cute to her because she began to feel him release. Mizuki let her fingers draw up his back and down his chest.

His body shuddered, and soon his cock swelled, and began to throb. he filled her with his seed as his body had stiffened. he pulled her down to his chest, and kissed her deeply. " Mizuki, I love you" he said as they lay coupled with each other in the dark.

Mizuki yelled in the kiss when his seed entered her. Feeling him let her down she kissed him intensely once more and she laid down with him close. thankfully her parents didn't hear. So she then pulled the blanket on them.

The two lay wrapped in each others arms still coupled in the bed. Robby kissed her gently and rubbed her back and shoulders as they enjoyed the glow of their love making. Robby wanted badly to just drift off to sleep with her in his arms, but he knew that that was frought with risk. He held Mazuki and caressed her soft skin until he felt himself beginning to relax to the point wher he might fall asleep, then got up and dressed, then kissing her passionately good night, made his escape out the window.

Mizuki watched him smile and she kissed him back happily while keeping her arms around his neck. She loved him so much. when Mizuki saw him get up she knew that he would have to leave sleeping here would not be a good choice. Watched him get dressed she kissed him back he kissed her first. Watched him leave. Mizuki pulled him back into one more kiss and she let him go biting her lip.

Robby ran down the street and got on his bike and road home. When he got to his room he called Mizuki's cell phone, as he climbed into bed. They talked to each other quietly until they both fell asleep. Robby was up early the next morning, and waiting out side her house on his motor bike when she came out that door the next morning.

Mizuki smiled the whoke time they talked and she was hoping that she could see him sooner.

She woke up and got into the shower then got dressed in a red button up top with a pair of black jeans and boots. When she left with her bag she smiled at him saying. "H-hey" She said and went over to him with such a happy face. "What are you doing here, I thought we were gonna meet up at school?" She asked.

" I thought you might want to ride to school together. We could stop in the park for a bit before school." he said. " do you want to take my bike or your car. " He asked. He kissed her warmly as she walked up to his bike.

"Either is fine but I think I should take my car since my parents are on my case now they think you snuk in last night and kept me up I mean you did but they thought you made me play on your computer or something" She said. Mizuki then kissed him one more time while letting her tongue dance with his and went into her car.

"How did they know?" he asked her, suddenly worried. He was sure he was there ubdetected, and wondered why they hadn't interrupted them. The idea worried him. "Alright," he said" I'll park my bike around the block, come around and pick me up" He road arround to the other side of the block, parked his bike, and waited for her.

"Well they actually thought we were jumping around because she could hear my bed moving and they thought we were just being little kids" Mizuki said while watching him leave. She drove her car to his spot letting him in. She drove to school saying. "So if you want some coffee I can buy you some at the coffee cart" She said while getting out and people stared at her. Like something about her was new and made her look completely different.

Robby had hoped they would have gone somewhere to be alone on the way to school for at least a little while, but He would settle for coffee before school. They got themselves coffee and went back outside and found a bench to sit on. "What were all those people looking at when we got out of the car?" he asked her. "Do you have any idea?" He looked her over trying to figure it out. Maybe it was the fact that they came to school together, he thought to himself. It was after all obvious that they were acually a couple.

He put his arm around her, and cuddled her up next to him possesively. Leaning over he gave her a soft kiss.

Mizuki went with him to the bench and smiled saying. "Umm I don't know" she said. Mizuki then sat in his lap while letting herself cuddle with him. When she could she kissed him back and smiled. She then heard the bell saying. "I gotta go and we have practice after school I will pick you up after" She said.

She then went to her first class which was History and she was already getting an A in there and football players were surrounding her in that class. That is mainly how she got hit on so much but when she sat there today they just talked to her about Robby.

When she came out of that class she had her bangs over her eyes and a tear ran down her face as she wiped the tear she walked normally to grab a snack then started heading to her French class.

Robby went to his classes that morning and then waited outside the lunch room for her as they had arranged earlier. He waited patiently but after 25 minutes she still hadn't shown up. With only 5 minutes left, he headed for his next class. Allafternoon long he worried about her. When he went to football practice, he watched for her on the field but didn't see her with the band. Dissapointed and wondering what had happened, he went to the parking lot where her car had been when they came in that morning.

Mizuki was in the band but she was hiding from him to make him seem like she wasn't there. She then went to her car seeing Robby. She went past him to her car and opened her back door putting her things in the car. Closing the door she went past him saying. "GEt in and I will drop you off at your motorcycle. Her eyes looked like she had been crying the entire time but she didn't wanna be bothered about it.

Back
Top Bottom