Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sideline Romance, the story of two players (Wolvenrogue and Darknezz)

Mizuki was talking to the trumpet player and they were still laughing. When she felt a arm around her waist she turned seeing Robbi. She blushed and the trumpet player gave her a fist pound then left. She left with Robbi and her flute saying. "W-why are you holding me like I am your girlfriend?" She asked. Mizuki looked up at him as they went to his motorcycle.

Robbi smiled at her, "Would you prefer I didn't?" he asked. It kind of seemed like you liked it this morning at breakfast. As far as that goes I like you very much, and would be happy to be your boy friend, that is if your not taken. The trumpet player didn't seem too pleased. In fact I'd guess he was pissed. On the other hand, he doesn't mind possing every girl in the band. I d be surprised if you were satisfied with that." He turned to face her, wrapped his arms around her waist, and kissed her. " You want me to stop that?"

Mizuki backed off saying. "No! I mean yes I mean....I-I how do you know I like it I didn't kiss you back did I, no I didn't so you can't use that to be an excuse and that trumpet player is one of my close friends all band girls love him but we were friends since we were eight" She said when he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her she pulled herself away again. "No I don't but if we aren't dating for a period of time then we shouldn't be doing that and I have to intention to date any one that just wants to mess with me like all the other football players" She said. Mizuki hasn't dated them but they have hit on her and all of them have been based on her body.

Robby wasnt phased by her rant. He pulled her back close to him his arms wrapped tihtly around her. One hand sliding up her back under her shir a few inches and he kissed her deeply , and this time with passion. when she struggled he simply held the kiss untill she yielded and returned it. He had felt her wanting before and knew it was real.
When they broke the kiss, he looked down at her. "I like your body, but thats not why I kissed you. I kissed you because i like YOU. Thats more than the trumpet player can say, regardless of how long he's known him. Next time he punches you like he did today he'll find himself on the ground looking up!" He kissed her again with passion before putting the helmet on her. he helped her on to the bike. Before getting on the bike himself, he took off his shirt, and put it in the saddle bag. He got on the bike and started it up then took off with her arms around him

Mizuki kissed him back and she felt him pull away as she did too. When she listened to him she breathed slightly heavily saying. "B-but-" She said and was pulled into another kiss. She then felt the helmet go on her, she got onto the bike while watching him take off his shirt. Mizuki tried to not feel anything but the one place she put her hands which was his stomach but he had a pack and she wondered how much he had but she didn't restraining herself from doing it.

He loved the feel of her hands on his body, and as they eased down to his belt line before stopping, he smiled. She was interested in more even if she wouldn't say it. Instead of heading straight home, he headed down the beach road. They ran down the sea shore to a place where ther was no development. He turned the bike off the road and on to the sand and through some high grass.
He stopped the bike, and they got off. He walked her to the edge of the high grass where they could just see the water, but had relative privacy. He sat down on the sand and pulled her into his lap.

Mizuki went with him and she watched them pass the road to her house. She looked around wondering where they were doing. She saw that they were on the road of the beach. Mizuki then saw the sand turn to grass. When she saw the grass it looked wonderfully green. She then went with him to the sand and she went to the high place where they could watch the ocean. Mizuki was amazed when he pulled her into his lap she looked at him saying. "W-what the? Why did you do that?"She asked. She got off his lap watching the ocean.

He let her move away for a bit. "So what's the matter?" he asked? instead of pulling her back into her lap, He laid down on the sand and put his head in her lap and wrapped a powerfularm around her waist holding himself there. "Is this better" he said with a lighthearted smile. He looked up at her face past her ample breasts. "Tell me you don't like it and I'll stop." he said boldly. He could feel the warmth and dampness of her pussy even through her jeans against his face. He new, despite what she might say that she was arroused.

Mizuki looked up at him saying. "It's just no this is something a couple would do why are you doing it with me?" She asked. Mizuki watched him lay down and look up at her."I-I d-d-d....like it" She said and folded her arms saying. "There I said it" She said.

He sat up and again pulled her into his lap and kissed her gently. As small as she was she nestled nicely in his lap. He tipped her chin up and gave her a long deep and sensual kiss. "Don't be afraid he said. I'm not going to hurt you. If you want to be a couple, I am good with that."
He held her and they watched the sea together.

Mizuki kissed him back a little bit but then she sat in his lap. She then felt him kiss her longer and she started speaking. "I have to be" She said. Mizuki looked up at him as she watched the sea. "When I always talk with a football player or become their friends it is really hard to even hang around them now because they play me so much" Mizuki said.

"I understand" he said , but I'm not here to play you, and none of the others will play you now either. Unless they want to deal with me. They already know that. It came up in the locker room this morning". He leaned down and kissed her again , this time gently." You keep saying that I am acting like we are a couple, there is a reason for that. I want us to be. Do you?" he picked the girl up in his arms and turned her to face him so her thigh straddled his torso and she was face to face with him while she sat in his lap. e held her securely but loosely so they could look in each others eyes. "I love your body, you are beautiful, but I want more. I want whats inside too. I know that will take time, but if I can't have it eventually, then I'll take you home now, and let you go on your way. I want to love you, not just make love to you. I'm not there yet, but I think I could be." He leaned down and kissed her softly then returned his eyes to hers. It was a tender moment. The sound of the waves, and sea birds in the background only adding to the intimacy. He ran his fingers through her thick curls, his eyes looking deep into hers with adoration.

Mizuki listened to every word and she felt all of his kisses. She blushed listening to everything all the words that came out of his mouth were nothing but sweet. She look into his eyes through all the words he was saying even though she didn't know it she was falling for him. She denied all her feelings and keeps it bottled up just because she was played so much. Mizuki never thought he would be able to make her fall so hard for him. Mizuki then spoke after he said. "I-I guess you will have to make me think different of you if we are gonna be together" she said and pulled into a nice soft kiss.

He answered her kiss with passion pulling her tight to his body as she sat in his lap. His hands explored the soft skin of her back, and ran through her soft curls. He wanted to go further, but knowing her concerns, he curbed his passion , and helping her up he walked her back to the motorcycle. Once more he kissed her deeply before fitting the helmet on her head. They got back on the bike and her arms wrapped around him. Her hands lay just at his beltline. He took off down the sand trail to the road.

Mizuki felt his hands all over her body and she blushed as he explored her. When she helped her up she went to his motorcycle then kissed him before putting the helmet on. Mizuki watched the sand turn into road. She laid against his back while watching the cars pass by them.

When they arrived back at her house, he helped her off the bike and out of the helmet. He kissed he passionately. He wrote his cell phone number on a scrap of paper and handed it to her. "Can I pick you up for breakfast tomorrow?" He asked.

Mizuki got home taking off the helmet then she kissed him back. Taking his number she was bout to headed inside and she heard his question saying. "We have school tomorrow and no practice you don't have to take me to breakfast" she said.

"How about I meet you for lunch then?" he asked. "I'll meet you outside your 5th hour class. What room is it in?" He really wanted to get to know her better, but he didn't want to scare the girl. she seemed very sweet but also shy. Someone had hurt the girl, and if he found out who it was, they were going to have a very bad day.

Mizuki bit her lip blushing and she said. "Okay and that period is my History class but you don't have to pick me up we can meet somewherE" she said. She didn't want him to see because Mizuki was partnered with the trumpet guy for a project they had to do. Mizuki then thought about everything he said to her earlier , she knew he wouldn't be upset with her but he would break the trumpet guy into pieces if he wanted to.

"I just thought it would be easier to find you outside your class . I guess I could meet you at the entrance to to the lunch room. I'll be waiting for you there." he said. He wondered why she wouldn't meet her outside her class. He decided to find out. Robbi had study hall 5th hour, and being on the football team, he was able to sign out. The next day he signed out of study hall and walked over to the history wing. He walked from room to room looking through the glass doors till he found her, and when he did he saw her with the trumpet player. Before the hour was over, he went down to the lunchroom and stood by the door to wait.

Mizuki nodded and kissed him bye as she went into her room and packed up her stuff for school tomorrow.

The next day she went through all her classes when he got to history she went to the trumpet player and she started to talk with him about the history of their country which was China. They started researching it and she was hoping that she would get a good grade on it. When she was working with him she didn't even notice Robbi outside of the room......When class was over she stayed a little late to clean then she left the room and met up with Robbi and she looked up at him saying. "H-hey ready?" She asked as the trumpet player passed by and winked at him with a smile then continued walking.

"Hi " he said smiling when she showed up for lunch. They sat down to eat together and when the trumpet player came by and tried to tweak Robbi, he made a big mistake. Robbi grabbed the front of his shirt.and picked him up by it with one hand. "Listen! unless your a lot more foolish than you should be, You'll stay away from her. and if its part of class you better be absolutely innocent about it. Any thing more, and I'll pound you to powder! Understand?" The trumpet player turned white as a sheet and ran off as soon as Robbi let him go.

Robbi turned back to her completely calm, and started to talk to her.

Mizuki watched him saying. "Robbi!" She said. Mizuki then stood saying. "Why did you yell at him? You know he only plays around right he likes messing with people stop using your strength scare people" she said. Mizuki began walking out. She was shy around him but she didn't see what the boy did but she didn't think that RObbi would be able to calm himself if he can't take a joke even if it was with her she wouldn't do anything to make him upset.

"Wait!" he said, " That guy is a jerk and a fool." I saw him in your history class with you, and then he implies he's been messing with you. What did you think I should do? I don't like being messed with, but it wont happen again, cause he is scared to death. I didn't hurt him, and now I won't have to."

"I'd never do a thing to you. I was just trying to protect you."

Mizuki looked at him saying. "You didn't have to scare him to death I thought that was really sweet at how you make him scared but you don't have to do it in front of everyone so that even my guy friends don't wanna hang out with me or they think you will do that to them" She said. "You know what I gotta go anyway I had to learn this slur by tonight and I am gonna go practice" She said. Mizuki left to the band room.

Back
Top Bottom