Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden (creamy x cevl)

creamy

Star
Another argument had driven Alicia to run as far away as she could from her so called 'peaceful village'. She refused to be set into an arrange marriage with some drunk maniac who looked down at women so judgmentally. Realization finally hit her that she was lost. Her intense anger had blinded her that she did not realize where she ended up. She had ran across the dense forest but there was no civilization in sight. The wind sent shiver's down her spine. Her shoulder length blonde curls were blowing across her face. She was indeed lost. But apart of her believed that something or someone was watching her from the shadows.

She continued to hike across the clear fertile land. She noticed some ruins up ahead. As she got within a close distance, she realized the ruins were in form of a shrine. There was some words engraved at the stones but the language was not familiar to her. Curiosity seemed to have got the best of her. Pushing away the hair that was in her face, she pressed on forward to a possibly exciting adventure.

When the woman walked into the shrine its God immediately noticed it. Though he had many shrines, temples, churches and cathedrals across the known world, this one was far off from everything, and was unknown to most, so if someone went in, it had to be special. When the woman walked in she could see this small temple wasn't an ordinary one. It was dark and loomy, where they were often light, and instead of a good smell, there was the smell of sex, blood and gore. Here people went if they wanted something bad to happen to someone.

The God was a bit set off by her curiousity, as instead of starting to pray, she looked around. The girl was fairly pretty though, and with some changes, like in her hair colour, and bring her breast size up a couple cups, she could be worthy of him. He concentrated and went down to earth, the temple immediately bathing in earth as he appeared on a throne which was built in every temple or shrine for him. "Good day." He said.

Alicia was indeed an innocent woman as she had no idea what these shrines meant. She believed in God but her belief wasnt so strong. She was overwhelmed by the architectural detail as she glanced around, soon finding the door to enter. As she slipped inside, it took a while for her to adjust to the surrounding. And within focus, she noticed a throne and on that throne was someone. She tilted her head, thinking it was just her imagination until it spoke. She jumped up in shock and slowly began to walk backwards towards the entrance. "I'm sorry. I didnt mean to intrude".

The entrance closed behind her, while the man stood up and started walking over to her. He was a tall man, with deep green eyes, and a golden blond hair which went down to a stubble across his face. "There's no need to be sorry." He said, smiling, his hands finding her chin, "It's been a while since I had someone like you coming here." He was an imposing figure, not only by his looks, but also with his aura. She would feel like she was the lesser one there, which she was. She was perfect for what he wanted. She believed in him, making his power over her stronger, but she didn't believe in him enough that he would get guilty if he used her.

She shivered at his cold contact on her chin. But once she got a better view of him, she felt a blush creep up and across her face. He didnt look like from around her village. He was just so gorgeous. Like heaven just opened the gates and this being just escaped from there. But of course that was all nonsense. "Why? Do you live here all alone?", she asked once she felt comfortable with him. He didnt seem all so threatening to her and she seemed to be stuck by a charming spell. "I saw this shrine and thought it would be abandoned. And I hate to admit it but I am lost".

Her opinion of what he was like was mostly true, he just hadn't escaped. "No, but I watch over this place." The man said. He pulled her into his arms with a movement that made it seem like she belonged there. His power scourged her mind, and started to erase all the things from her earlier life. It would be days until she'd only remember him, but she'd know less and less about her history. "I'm sorry that you're lost, but I can take care of you, if you'd want that." He said, his voice nearly demanding trust, being warm and soft, as was his embrace.

She felt a slight fuzz in her head for a brief second. But once the feeling was gone, she looked up at him and felling to his warm embrace. She didnt know why she felt so strange around this man she already met. But she didnt want him to leave her side, ever. "I would appreciate your help", she said. Her face was buried into his chest and she took a deep breath, inhaling his intoxicated aroma. "Will you help me find my way back?", she asked.

The god smiled and said "I don't know if I could help you get back, but I could get you to where I live." He grinned to himself. If she went with him she was stuck. She would get to his world, a place without time, and would only get out if he allowed it. There, when the seed of want and need of him had been deeply planted, he would become a bit less nice, and get from her what he wanted.

"Where you live? I thought you lived here?", she asked now a bit confused. But she was still willing to go with him wherever it was. She wasnt yet ready to return home anyways and be forced to be married to a loser who barely was 4 inches. Only reason her parents wanted her to marry him was because they didnt ask alot in return whereas other families wanted money and riches. She sighed and pushed away her blond hair and pressed herself closer to him. He was the only way out from the situation. "take me than"

"No, I just watch over this place, like I do to many others." The man answered her question. He kept her close to him while she thought and said "Alright, let's go." He said. A bright light appeared, and seemed to take them with it, and as it went away they were on a cloud, Where a house and various other buildings stood. "There we are." He said. He wondered how she'd react. If she'd scream, if she'd fall to her knees and say sorry, if she'd pass out.

Before she even got a chance to question him again, she hissed in pain when a bright light burnt her cornea. She closed her eyes quickly and rubbed them to get rid of the stinging sensation. She than slowly blinked and realized they were no more at the shrine. They were hovering on something soft and her jaws literally dropped. Scooting closer towards him, she looked around at the surround while still in state of shock. It was mostly like a paradise she dreamed of ever since she was a child. And that's when the possibility struck her. Maybe this was all a dream? Without hesitating, she reached over and pinched her arm hard. "Ouch!", she cried and rubbed her arm as a result. Her eyes were now wide in disbelief and her body was starting to shake. "Who...who are you?", she demanded and slowly pushed herself away only to loose her balance and fall on the soft fluffy cloud.

The man smiled as he saw her reaction. If he had been in a more humorous mood, he would've made her jaw really drop, and land on her feet, but right now he wasn't really up for doing that. "me? I'm the backwards dog." He said, then waited for her to get it, while walking towards the house, looking cozy. Left to it they all appeared like the house was going back in time, and to the right it went further into the future.

She studied her surrounding from the periphery of her eyes and felt a massive headache approach. She was getting dizzy from both confusion and the unfamiliar surrounding she was in. She covered her mouth when she felt her sudden rush of last meal up her esophagus and towards her throat but before she could spill out her content, she had blacked out next to him.

The man picked her up from the clouds and brought her inside, putting her on a bed. He made her stomach empty, so that which had nearly happened before wouldn't happen again soon. Up here nobody needed food anyways. The only thing they needed was to stay on good terms with him, or the ground would suddenly become less stable. He lay down next to her, and fell asleep, and arm around her.

She had a strange dream while she was gone. Dream about dying and finding herself in what people described as 'heaven'. She was happy and joyful but a part of her was suffocating. She felt like someone was holding her tight to the point of crushing the air out of her. She suddenly open her eyes and realized someone was crushing her but not to the point of suffocation. She felt uncomfortable and tried to scoot herself out from the grip she was bound in. She turned her head to get a good look at the person and it slowly began to come to her. She gasped and tried to struggle more but it was no use. She was too weak.

At several moments the grip loosened, and she might be capable of changing her position to a more comfortable one. Later, the god himself woke up. He looked at her with the warm smile that he had shown when she met him, making her start to forget her uncomfortability of before. "Good morning beautiful." He said, loosening his grip "Had a good rest? What happened last evening wasn't all too great."

She did look a bit frightened and positioned herself so they had some room inbetween them. For some reason she could only remember only last night and nothing more. She looked down at her clothes and thankfully they were still on her. "Why did you bring me here?", she asked with a bit of panic to her voice. He had only loosened his grip but she was still unable to escape.

"Well, you said I could take you. Of course, it could also have been the other meaning of taking, which I'm sure we'll be getting to very soon." he said, smiling at her. He let go of her, and leaned over to her, landing a soft kiss on her cheek. She should feel, in his opinion, honoured to be with a god, even if it was only as a concubine. He could have taken anyone, but he had taken her. He would shape her, not to his image, no, far from it.

Her breathing just became rapid when he started to shift his body close towards her own. She knew exactly what he meant and it was making her anxiety worse. Her breasts were rising up and down from the rhythm of her exaggerated breathing. She quickly shut her eyes tight when he brought his face next to her own. Once she felt a soft kiss on her cheek, her body just went limp. She opened her eyes again and glanced at him. Charm or not, she just felt some connection. It was than that she took the time to appreciate his handsome form. "What's your name?"

The god smiled and said "Well, I've been named many things in my life. Zeus, God, Jupiter, Talos, Akatosh, Apollo, Joe, Satan, and a lot more. You can choose me however you want." If she had noticed the Satan part of it, she might wonder if it might not be all fun and games around him. He was acting nice know to win her heart and soul for him, but her body would have to endure much for her to keep his interest.

It just happened to be his lucky day that she did miss the 'Satan' part. She just came to realize that he was a God and how she should be paying alot more respect to him. Yet she didnt believe it. It could all still be a dream or a prank from her villagers for running off. "I see...If you are the almighty than do you mind if I ask you a few questions?", she asked while reaching her hand out to trace his jaw line with her soft hands. He was real.

The man smiled and said "I don't mind. And no, I can't create anything that I'm not strong enough to carry, if that was the question you wanted to ask." His smile kept on his lips, revealing perfectly white teeth on his perfect face, stuck on a perfect body. He held her close to him as he said "Let the wave of questions come, If I think you may now it, I'll tell you, but I can't promise I will answer every one of your questions."

She blushed as she tried to stroke his cheek and than move down to his neck. She tried to think of a question to ask that pertained to her past but for some reason she couldnt remember her past. She bit her lips and pulled her hand away from him while thinking hard. Nothing came up to her mind except simple questions. "What is my name and age and date of my birthday?", she asked. If he was truly God than it wouldnt be so hard for him.

"Your name is Alicia Maria Luna, you're 17, and your were born on 14 August. Next question." The man said immediately after she asked her questions. "I had thought you'd ask things about to world, not for validation of who I am. Come on, ask something more fun." He said. He moved her hand to let it rest on his heaving, muscled and warm chest. She'd go further down with her hand later on, he knew.

She rested her hand against his hard chest and sighed deeply. He was indeed the Almighty and it was hard to believe she laid rested in his protective arms. "Well I am curious...I am sure you can find other beautiful women to take my place here. Why me?", she asked. "And what will be the consequence if I am defiant against you?"

Back
Top Bottom