Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Everlasting ( jjfanrb & XxMoonlightRomancexX )

Warren softly petted her head. "I love you too." He disappeared into the house to wait for Becca.

Nico spoke to Becca through his mind. "Love, do not fear. My feelings for her are not of love....but of sorrow. I feel sorry for her. She must spend her eternal life with the blood sucker. " hemoved to the side to let Becca by and gently rubbed her shoulder.

Roxanne watched Warren go into the house and watched Becca and Nico, waiting to hear what he had to say.

Becca growled at him, showing her teeth to him as Nico spoke into her mind. "Don't call me that and certainly don't lie to me. I see the way you look at her and and I can see what you feel for her. Deny it all you want, but you feel in your heart that she is your soul mate and if getting rid of Warren or controlling her is what it takes you will do it." She hissed into his mind, not reacting to him as she walked by him into the house.

Warren looked at Becca, scanning her and feeling out her mood. Her eyes locked on to him an his to hers. He could feel her power working on his mind. Snapping out of it for a moment he asked "Becca, does Nico still love Roxy? Am I a fool for trying? "

Nico cautiously made his way towards Roxanne. "My dear, I am terribly sorry but......." he could not speak anymore. Her eyes brought him back to the first time they made love. "Roxy, Im going to ask you a question. And I want you to be honest. Do you love me?"

Roxanne watched as Nico approached her, unable to keep herself from looking into his eyes and as she did, she could feel his power being pushed upon her. She closed her eyes and shook her head, unable to fight him off as she wasn't used to having to deal with magic yet. "Why are you calling me that awful name?" She hissed, remembering "Roxanne" as the pet name Warren had given her and believing Sabrina to be her real name. Then, all of a sudden, Roxanne was able to fight it but dropped to her knees. "Warren, baby, I need you." She both said out loud and into Warren's mind.

Becca nodded, wanting to be truthful with him. "Yes, his heart still wants her but he keeps trying to fight it; to convince himself that he could be happy with me. Warren, he still loves her but without him using his powers of that collar on Roxanne, her heart still belongs to you. The only thing that ties her to him are those pups that are growing inside her and I believe if they were no longer and issue there would be nothing drawing her to him." She said, leaning over and kissing him on the cheek. "I think you know what you need to do; eliminate those puppies and you will have your Roxanne back." She said, using her powers to start flash backs of how happy Roxanne and Warren once were before Nico had interfered, wanting to tease him with it. "Or if you no longer love her and are looking for a way out... you could always become my pet again. But you are willing to fight for her, are you not?" She asked and as Becca showed him the flash backs she allowed her powers to slowly cloud his mind, like she had before when she took control of him. "Mistress did treat you so good, didn't she?" Becca asked, stroking his head. Of course, in the back of her mind she knew Roxanne and Warren would find their way back to each other, even if it was centuries from now. After all, they were soul mates.

Warren was practically drooling in Becca's wake. "My mistress ......"he was stopped by Roxy's voice in his mind. "Roxy. I ...." he fought Becca's bonds, and finally broke them. However, by the time he broke them he washbasin feral beast, who cared of nothing more than his mate. Warren grabbed Becca by arm and threw her to the side. Then, crashing through the back door, he leaped onto Nico, "I will kill you if you step foot on my property again." He produced a silver knife from his clothes, and held it to Nico's neck. Nico's gaze hardened as Warren snarled at him. Warren jumped of Nico and approached Roxanne, knife drawn.

When Warren jumped off of Nico and began to approach Roxanne with the knife still drawn, Roxanne was still on her knees her breathing heavy from trying resist Nico's pull. She didn't look up at him until she saw his shadow on the ground and when she saw the knife she tensed. "What are you doing with that?" She asked, scared of what the answer might be.

Becca quickly recovered and made her way outside. Her mouth was moving, chanting a spell in a werewolf language, something that was sure to make Warren her servant and lover. She grinned as she could feel his mind become clouded. "Forget her. Sabrina is Nico's, my pet. Come and serve your queen, my beast." She purred into his mind, planning to keep him in this animal like state. She then said something else, the words creating a tie between Warren and herself and it tugged at him like a leash.

Warren was snapped back. He had been about to kill the puppies that lay dormant inside her. He was instantly flooded with a burning passion for his mistress. He dropped the knife were he stood and walked slowly over to Becca and knelt. "My queen, did you not want me to destroy the pups? "

Nico was shocked. The blood sucker had spared his life. It was mad! They both had been at each others throats for days now. And be had the balls to let him live. "Becca you best keep your pet under control. " he stood and made his way towards Roxy. "Sabrina come with me and we shall raise our pups together. "

Roxanne looked at Nico and as he made his way to her she tried to call out to Warren through their mental bond, finding that her cries for him were helpless after a few minutes because he wasn't responding to her at all. It brought tears to her eyes and by the time Nico reached her she looked like she were ready to start crying any moment now. "W..Why won't he answer me?" She asked Nico as tears began to run down her face.

As Warren knelt in front of her she shook her head. "No, I do not but stay right here." She said before going over to Nico. "Nico, is this what you really want, Roxanne as your mate? Roxanne and Warren are soul mates and even if its centuries from now they will find their way back to each other. I...If it's the pups you're worried about I could transfer them to somebody else, perhaps someone else you want as your mate?"

Nico walked up to Roxanne and took her head in his hands. "Do you love me?! I must know
Between you and Becca, I can't choose. You choose. Right now. Me or the blood sucker? "

Warren was at a loss for worlds. "Mistress .....I love Roxy, but you know as well as I do you could make me love you just as well. " he looked at her with sad eyes and kissed her paw. "Please, do not dislike me for saying this. I simply feel this way.

Roxanne looking into Nico's eyes, able to feel their bond pulling at her that much more now that he was so close to her. "Nico, in ways I do love you, and I'm thankful to you for turning me but Warren will always be my soul mate. I knew he was the day we met, as silly as it sounds and I would hope Warren feels the same way. I choose Warren, Nico and I'm sorry." She said, closing her eyes and nuzzling into Nico's paws. "Becca makes you happier than I ever cold anyway."

Becca looked at Warren as he kissed her paw. "No, I couldn't make you really love me. When I tried before I was able to get deep enough to come across the bond that you and Roxanne have, my pet and it isn't one anybody or anything can break. No matter what Nico and I did to you that bond would still be in tact and eventually you two would break out of our spells and find each other again even if it was centuries from now." She said, letting him free of her spell and making sure he had no bond to her as she spoke. "Go to your true mate, Warren and after Nico and I leave, mark her as yours." She said, bending down and kissing him on the cheek.

Warren petted Becca then walked away to Roxy. He turned to Nico, who was standing near her. "Nico, how do I get rid of the pups?" Nico was silent for a moment before answering.
"My love is to Becca now....so I will not mourn the death of the pups. But I think, blood sucker, that if you turn her, the pups will cease to exist. " he pit a hand on Warren's shoulder and grinned "Nico is sorry for the pain I have caused both of you. But we can be friends yes?"
Warren smiled "ya, sure."
"You call on Nico if you are in trouble anytime! " he walked over to Becca and looked into her eyes. "Becca, what do you say we go show the pack their new queen?"

Roxanne watched as Warren came over to her and watched as Nico went over to Becca and nuzzled into Warren's leg before looking up into his face. She found herself glad to have her soul mate back. "Warren, I want to carry these pups to term. You don't have to raise them as your own as once they are weaned off my milk I'll take them to Nico's pack, if he will have them, but I can't have them killed."

Becca smiled. "Yes, but first I need to do something." She said said before walking over to Roxanne and Warren. "If you wish, I can bind them to our pack, if that is where you want them to be. Nico and I could raise them as our own and they will never be told who really is their birth mother." She offered to Roxanne and Warren.

Warren, mind raced as he thought about it. "We could.....but after the pups are born, you I will turn you." He moved around and scratched Roxy's belly. "Unless you want to stay this way......I kinda like it "

Nico was pleased to hear Warren agree to her terms. "U will be glad to raise the pups."

As Warren moved around her and gently scratched at her stomach, which was already beginning to show she was pregnant she panted some, it feeling good. "I'd like to but if you will only accept me as your mate I'll be happy to turn." She said softly. Honestly, though as a werewolf she felt like herself.

Becca looked at Nico. "If I am to bind these pups to the pack would you prefer they stay close until the pups are born, my love?"

Warren kissed Roxy on the nose. "Of course ill be your mate my love." He took her face in his hands and asked. "Will you be mine?"

Nico smiled and laughed "well, I suppose we can have a blood sucker around for a wile...".

Roxanne couldn't help but sneeze as he kissed her wet, canine nose and looked up at him when he took her face in his hands. "Of course I will, my love." She said, nuzzling into his hands. Along with her tummy her breasts were getting noticeably larger as they filled with milk for the pups.

Becca licked his cheek. "He could come in handy, should someone attack our family." She said. "Perhaps we could give them their own cabin on our lands until the litter is delivered?" She suggested.

He leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Baby. I can't wait much longer, my blood supply is low. I am getting weak." He laid his head on her shoulder and breathed deeply.

Nico saw Warren getting weak. "Yes. Of course we can. A pack from the north has been giving us some trouble lately, as has the order of vampires. They seem to think Nico killed a member, and I did not. I haven't killed a blood sucker in a hundred years. "

Roxanne gently nuzzled his cheek as he rested his head on her shoulder and his breathing became deep. "Just a few minutes longer, Warren." She said softly before looking at Nico and Becca. "You two go ahead and return to the pack. Moving us into the pack lands can wait until tomorrow. After all, Nico, you have a new Queen to introduce to the family." She said with a small smile.

Becca looked at Nico and smiled at Roxanne's words. "She is right, my love. The pack needs to celebrate tonight and waiting until tomorrow would both give us some alone time and give us time to prepare one of the cabins." She said, licking his cheek. "Let us go and give Warren and Roxanne some time alone." She said, picking up on Warren's need to feed soon. It had been more than twenty four hours since she had fed him.

Warren was glad to hear that they had accepted them. "I will make sweet love to you tonight my darling. "Warren's voice was weak, but firm. Her firm breasts turned him on as well.

Nico smiled at Becca's world's and a tear dripped from one eye. "I have never felt so happy in my life." He licked Becca's face and mouth.

Roxanne turned back into her human form as Warren spoke and she pulled her hair away from her neck. "Go ahead and drink as much as you wish, my love." She said softly. "Though you'll be the one carrying me to bed when you're done. Remember how weak I got last time you fed off of me?" She asked with a smile.

"Come, they need their alone time, my love." She said, taking his paw and leading him back to their lands. "Perhaps they could even stay after the puppies were born, if that is what they wanted." She said, after they were far enough away from Roxy and Warren.

When they were inside, Warren could barely contain his hunger, as she stood before him. "Perhaps ....I will not take so much this time. I want you to have energy for later. "

Nico picked Becca up into his arms as they neared their lands. "You are safe now my dear, but just you wait till tonight. I will show you my true beast! " of course he was exaggerating, but all the same, he wanted her. As they neared the back he shouted "all who are my family hear this ; Becca is now your true queen! She truly loves us all, and will make for a fine alpha female! Her beauty, and intelligence will serve the pack and me well. " he kissed her and smiled as his dis so.

"Take as much as you need." She said, feeling his arms wrap around her as his fangs teased the flesh of her neck. "Warren, baby, I love you." She said as she moved her head so that Warren had more access to her neck. "Perhaps you should tie your kinky little werewolf girl up and dominate her tonight?" She suggested with a grin, becoming aroused at the thought of him tying her up. In the back of her mind Roxy just hoped her Lycan blood didn't make Warren sick.

As Nico picked her up, Becca rested her head on his muscular chest and looked up at him. "Nico, my alpha male and soul mate. I have been by your side serving you for well over a hundred years now and I have seen you at your absolute worst. Whatever monster you think you are in the bedroom I can assure you, you aren't a beast my love. However, you are one hell of a lover and you are all mine." She said, unable to keep herself from smiling as he shouted to their pack.

"As you wish. " he smiled a bit and sank his teeth into her. He sucked her blood until he was satisfied. She collapsed on him. He caught her and took her in his arms. "It will be okay. " Warren, fierce with lust now, looked at her perfection. Her plump red lips, her soft green eyes. He took her upstairs and lay her on his bed. He took her hand and tied them to the post with some rope he had. He made sure the wrists were loose, so they wouldn't cut her. "Now be ready to get the greatest pleasure of your life."

Nico smiled and took Becca's hand and led her to the bedroom, tail wagging. He kissed her passionately and groaned in her mouth. He had never felt so free, so alive.

As Warren sank his teeth into the vein he found in her neck, Roxanne let out a half pleasurable scream half howl. Several minutes later when he had taken his fill she collapsed onto his chest, panting. She could feel the lustful energy coming off of him, though and knew what was to come next: some kinky play time. As he took her up stairs her head rested on his chest and when he laid her on the bed she looked up at him with almost lifeless eyes, her body limp and almost unresponsive as he took her hands and tried her by the wrist to each of the posts attached to the headboard just tight enough to restrain her. Despite Roxanne's lack of response, a little teasing was sure to get her going.

When Nico took her head and lead her to their bedroom she smiled, her tail wagging as well. She kissed him happy and pulled back just enough to look into his eyes. "You are my soul mate, Nico, I'm just sorry we have denied ourselves each other for so long." She said softly before kissing him again. "Tonight my only wish is for you to mark me as yours."

Pulling of his clothes, until he stood totally nude, Warren looked at Roxanne. He breathed deeply, making his chiseled chest rise and fall. He moved onto her and kissed her lips and stroked her full perky breasts . Her nipples quickly hardened. Warren sucked one and drew milk and eagerly licked it up. He groaned and then sucked the other, all the wile stroking her stomach.

"Yes you are my one." Nico licked her nose and cheek. His tail was wagging harder now. He licked her all over now, as if in a frenzy. He was making short whimpering noises, begging her for more.

Back
Top Bottom