Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Everlasting ( jjfanrb & XxMoonlightRomancexX )

"I don't care if Nico wants me, I don't want him and I don't belong in a pack. I belong with my vampire prince." She said, looking up into his eyes when their lips parted so she could catch her breath. Roxy moved her paw up to rest on her cheek, but was hesitant, unsure of how he would react given what Becca had done to him. The more she thought about it, the more she didn't feel as beautiful and she also found herself wishing she wasn't a werewolf. "C...Can we go home?" She asked, hurt in her voice as she continued to look up into his eyes.

Becca shook her head before taking her paws and moving his head to look at her again. "Nico, I threw myself at you for years. You were just too obsessed with her and always went on about how you thought she was perfect." She said softly, leaning in and licking his nose. "I love you Nico.. I always have."

"Home? I don't think so..." he grinned then added "how about Spain, Rome, or Paris. I want to get out of this place. Besides, our parents and people around here might notice we're immortal. I say we disappear ..." he put his face into her fur and ran his hands through the soft strands that covered her.

Nico felt his heat race as he slowly leaned in and kissed her. He broke the kiss and said "Becca .....I love you." He couldn't believe it himself, but it was true.

"Baby, I don't think either of us can leave without at least saying good bye to our parents. They'll worry and when they never find us, they will think we were dead." She said softly, while her mind knew that they couldn't really come out and tell their parents what they were, her heart clearly was having a hard time with the life they had to live now; never staying in one place too long. As Warren buried his face into her thick, beautiful pelt of fur and began to run his fingers through it she let out a soft purring noise. "Warren... There's something I need to tell you..." She said softly as she remembered what she had done with Nico.

When Nico leaned in and kissed her, Becca kissed him back before sighing. "Nico, you already have a mate... And she is pregnant with your pups."

Warren's face darkened at her last words. "What my darling? Did he hurt you?" He brushed her muzzle with his hand and waited to hear what she had to say.

Nico slowly breathed out. "Yes.....I suppose your right. I have made my own bed. And now I must lay in it. He stroked her cheek and smiled "looks like ill have to go kill the blood sucker....."

As Warren's hand brushed against her muzzle she nuzzled into it. "When he first turned me we..." She paused, moving so that she was looking away from in. In truth she was ashamed that she had allowed it to happen. Her mind had been in such a fog after the collar he had put on her had essentially brainwashed her. "He had sex with me."

Becca moved back just out of his reach and looked at him. "Why not just let Roxanne go? She wants to be with him and if you truly want me as your mate you we could make us official." She said nuzzling him, hoping to change his mind, it seemed as if the blood sucker had made her soft hearted.

"But my pups......will you bear me more? " Becca would make a great mate. She was strong willed, beautiful, and smart. "I will accept you as my mate ....." he looked to her again, as she nuzzled him. Her touch felt good.

"Oh baby...." he embraced her and spoke softly in her ear. "If you want the pups we could raise them. If not ......then that's okay too. " it was her choice . He knew it wasn't her fault, but he wanted her to know, that no matter what, he was there for her.

"Yes, my love. I will bear you as many litters as you wish for." She said, looking up into his eyes before licking his muzzle.

As Warren took her in his arms Roxy rested her head on his chest so that he could feel the top of her head against his chin, her ears moving so that they were flat against her skull. "I don't want to kill them simply because they are his but I can't ask you to raise another mans offspring as your own." She said softly, sounding as if she were about to cry. Roxanne then took one of his hands and rested it on her belly, sure that he could both hear and feel the faint heartbeat that had already developed.

Warren felt her fear in her heart. As she placed his Han on her, he gave a sigh. "Baby, I'm here for you. I will stand by you, raise the pups, or whatever else be asked of me. Do you trust me?" He wanted a family, but had always assumed it would be of his own. The kids may not be his but he could raise them like they were.

Her lick quickened his pulse. He licked her nose in return. "Becca you will be a fine mate for nicolie. Better than any other ......" he kissed her again, longer this time. His tongue met hers and she tasted of pure sweetness.

When Warren asked if she trusted him, Roxanne looked up at him with tears in her eyes. She nodded. "Yes, I do. Why wouldn't I trust you, babe?" She asked. Roxy then looked down at the ground. "I.. If you don't want to keep them I will get rid of them.. When they are born I'll give them over to Nico's pack.."

Despite how he was coming onto her, Becca could feel that his heart still belonged to Roxanne. "You are bound to er for life..." She said softly after pulling away from the kiss, able to feel the love he had for his queen.

"It's your choice. We'll make that decision when it happens....." Warren couldn't ask her to give them up. He was okay as long as he had her. "My love we can always have our own later ...." he hoped this would comfort her a bit. He squeezed her a bit tighter, as if she would disappear any second, and it was the only way to make sure she didn't.

"Becca, do you wish me your mate or not? I will follow you until the ends of the earth. Do not underestimate my passion ......" it seemed the only way to show her would be to make love to her. But he was sure she would have none of it.

As Warren's arms tightened some around her, Roxy rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes. She knew he was right when he said that they could have their own children later. "I just don't want to abort them." She said softly, her tense muscles beginning to relax under his arms. "Can we just go home tonight..?" She asked, hoping he said yes. All she wanted right now was to go home and stay in his arms all night.

Becca looked at Nico. "I do wish you as my mate, yes, but I will not commit myself to an alpha male who's heart belongs to a female who doesn't love him back." She said, turning to leave the cabin, expecting him to stop her.

"Of course baby. I don't want to abort them either. " he picked her up into his arms, and started walking towards his house. "Lets go home." He kissed her on the nose and smiled. It was a bit chilly but her fur warmed him like a fire.

"Becca!" Nico yelled as he grabbed her hand. "Please. Let me be your mate. I do have her in my heart, but it is only because she was my first mate. I did not know what love was! But now I do. Love is a flower that blooms bright and stunning. Love is a spark that will start a fire that will never burn out. I feel this for you! " he pushed these feelings towards her in his mind, to hers.

When Warren picked up her and started walking back to his home, she rested her head on his chest. As he leaned down and kissed her on the nose she licked his cheek lovingly before letting her head returning to his chest, nuzzling into it. She still felt bad for allowing Nico to even touch her, despite the spell she had been put under. "Baby, I'm sorry I allowed it to happen." She apologized.

Becca looked back as Nico grabbed her hand and let out a soft warning growl to him. "It has nothing to do with the fact that I love you. Nico, you know as werewolves we mate for life and you've already chosen Roxanne." She said, clearly refusing to call her by the name Nico had given her. "You chose her despite me throwing myself at you from the day you turned me!" She pulled her paw away from his and looked into his eyes. As she did, she could feel him pushing his feelings into her mind but she could feel him using his powers along with it. She let out a sharp whine and looked at him with a glare. "What are you doing?"

"Hush.." he said in a soft voice as they entered his home. Once in the bedroom he lay her in his bed. "Would you like to sleep my love?" He was glad things were back to somewhat normal.

He forced his way into her mind, throwing his emotions at her. He made her feel how lonely she was, how utterly alone. He made her feel how much he cared for her, now deep his compassion was. "I'm not going to control you like Sabrina. If you wish for me to be alone I will, for if you reject me I will take no mate."

As Warren laid her in his bed she looked up at him as she shifted back into her human form, feeling cold suddenly now that her fur was absent. "No." She said as she reached up and took his hand, gently pulling him down onto the bed beside her. "Right now I just want my mate to hold me." She said, leaning in and kissing him. As they laid in bed together she let her mind wander and began to ask herself if they could even be together as mates now that she was a werewolf. "Baby... Can we even be together now?" She asked, hurt in her voice as well as fear. She was scared to lose him.

Becca looked at him. She didn't want to refuse him as her mate, but felt she didn't have a choice as he was already mated. As he forced his emotions into her mind she could feel how alone she had been all her life and shook her head. Just thinking about how lonely she had been all of her life was enough to bring her to tears. "You need to go talk to Roxanne, if she will let you go I may give my paw and heart to you as my mate."

Warren didn't know the answer to this on a social term. But he had an idea that it might be difficult. "Maybe I could change you. We could at least try...."

Nico looked at her for a moment " but the blood sucker will be there "he said thus in almost a wining tone. "But I will do anything if it may one day bring us together "

Roxy sighed and kissed him once more. "My blood might kill you, though." She said softly and sat up, getting up up and changing into her werewolf form and leaving the room. Suddenly she didn't feel worthy of his love. She walked outside and turned into her wolf form, laying on the deck so that her head rested on her paws. Part of her hoped Warren would follow her while the other part of her started to think maybe it was better for both of them for her to go live with Nico's pack and the thought of not being his mate brought tears to her eyes and she began to try.

Becca looked at him. "I'll go with him, to assure him that you aren't there to take Roxanne from him nor are you there to kill him. But, you better not harm either of them."

Warren sat on the bed for a moment, thinking about what had just happened. Why did she leave? She knew he loved her, but was there still feelings for that Nico guy? He walked out onto the deck quietly. "What's the matter baby? "

Nico snorted in dislike. "I hate the blood sucker! He deserves to die!" He exited the house and transformed into wolf form "but I will do as you ask this one time."

When Warren joined her on the deck Roxanne was crying, tears running down her face as she glanced over her shoulder at him. "I love you, Warren and you are the only man I love but I don't want to be the reason you get hurt or killed." She said, getting up and going over to him and rubbing up against his leg. "If you still want me I think our only option is to leave here for good, I don't care where we go. I just want you to be my mate and for you to be mine." She said. "But at the same time part of me feels like a monster... and feels like I don't deserve you."

Becca followed him, turning into her wolf form and leading him to Warren's house.

"Roxy we can go any where you'd like. Baby, your all I've got left to live for. Your no breast, even in your wolf form, you are stunning. "He scratched her behind the ear. "Just please don't leave " he was taken out of his conversation by the sound of two bounding steps. He looked up and saw Nico, the black wolf, and Becca, the white wolf standing there. They morphed into human form and Nico spoke.
"Sabrina! Why do you cry?"
"Why do you come to my house, you animal! " said Warren confused.

Roxy began to pant as Warren scratched behind her ear and like him her attention was taken from their conversation when she looked and saw Nico and Becca, it made her move as close as she could to Warren, almost every part of her body pressed against him. It scared her to see Nico and not knowing what he was here for. "Don't let him take me, Warren. I belong with you." She said into Warren's mind. Roxy shook her head when Nico asked why she was crying. "Why are you here?" She asked, beginning to feel the bond that still tied her and Nico tugging at her and she was sure he could feel it too.

Becca looked at Warren. "He isn't her to harm you or Roxanne." She said, wanting to assure him that they were no threat.

Warren shuffled on his feet a bit. "So why do you come then." He talked softer when he he saw Becca standing there. He could feel Roxy shivering next to him. He reached to her and scratched her behind the ear. "Its okay baby .....they won't take you this time. "He said to her in his mind.

Nico growled lowly at the sound of Warren's voice. The hatred between them was obviously still there. He spoke directly to Roxy "my dear Sabrina, do you still love me? Or have you fallen for this......"he nodded to Warren "night stalker"

When Warren reached down and scratched behind her ear as he spoke into her mind, Roxanne stopped shivering as much but she was still tense and on edge. She even moved so she was more beside Warren rather than hiding behind him. Each time he called her Sabrina she could feel their bond pulling her even more.

"Warren..." Becca began, looking at him. "Perhaps you and I should go inside and let these two talk alone for a few moments. Rest assured that he will not take her if she wishes to stay with you cause he knows you laid claim to her long before he did." She said, hoping he would agree. It made her sad to watch Roxanne and Nico, though because she knew his heart belonged to her, no matter how much he claimed other wise.

Warren looked to Roxy "is it okay with you." He almost believed Nico, but not quite. Roxy would know better, and he trusted her.

The blood sucker was scared. Nico could smell it. The way he shuffled on his feet. He was almost sure it was because he knew Nico would win. He always won. But now all he wanted to do was talk to Roxanne.

Roxy was hesitant, but nodded. "Yes, I'm okay with it. I'll listen to what he has to say." She said, nuzzling into Warren's leg. "I love you." She added in a whisper so only he could hear her.

Becca looked at Nico, she could see there was still a love for Roxanne in him and she found herself despite wanting him, wanting to please her alpha. "Would you like me to keep him busy while you talk to Sabrina?" She asked through thought. To her it seemed like he was finally realizing that Roxy was the one he wanted and needed.

Back
Top Bottom