Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Everlasting ( jjfanrb & XxMoonlightRomancexX )

Warren understood what she had said. He let out a soft moan and slowly stood. "As you wish. O will find the finest elk in the forest. It will be worth your satisfaction ....." with that he made off into the trees.

He could feel here werewolf inside her awaken. He was barely able to stop himself from Cumming when she rode him. "My Sabrina. I have never felt ......such.....pleasure in my life! " he stroked her clit as she rode him and moaned and grunted from pleasure.

Roxanne felt herself starting to believe her name was Sabrina, the collar around her neck helping to convince her as she rode him, trying to milk his cock of all its cum. As he reached down and began to stroke her clit, she moaned, her body changing even more becoming more curvy, like a female werewolf and her breasts became bigger. By the end of the night she was sure to be a feral werewolf and she would probably need tied up for several days as well as fed whatever meat the pack would kill. Then, in a few days her transformation would be complete as she calmed down. "Cum in me, babe. I want to give you a nice big litter of pups."

Becca grinned as she watched him leave before heading inside. Did she love him? Yes. Clearly she didn't see him as an equal though and was manipulating him, making Warren into her pet.

Nico was barely able to contain a massive ejaculation. He held firm as she ride the hell out of him. Her moaning worked its way deep into his mind. He began to howl from joy. He squeezed her ass for dear life. "You give Nico the best sex of his life!" He felt his tip tingle ans his cock shot string after string of cum into her warm an moist vagina.

Warren immediately found a scent and began to track it. Elk. Male. And big, as big as it's hooves were, he could only imagine how big. He dashed ahead into the brush and stopped suddenly. He found his prize standing in the middle of a clearing alert. Warren slowly climbed a nearby tree, careful not to alert it further. He did not want to disappoint his mistress. He crept up until he sat directly above it, then pounced. He killed it with a quick break to the neck. He was tempted to drink its blood but he wanted to please his queen, so he did not. He carried it through the forest and back to where she was. "Here my queen, your fine Elk." He then presented the prize to her.

When Nico finally came, his warm seed was enough to push Roxanne over the edge and make her climax. As she came she let out a howl of both joy and pleasure, her howl in unison with Nico's as was their climaxes. When they were both done she leaned down and kissed him before slowly lifting herself off of him and moving to lay beside him, resting her head against his chest, nuzzling into it as she listened to his heart beat. "I love you, Nico." She said softly.

When Warren returned to her and presented the kill to her, she was shocked to saw the least. She had been a werewolf for around ten years now, a pup compared to werewolves like Nico who were either born one or had been changed hundreds of years ago when they were a young human. But, she had lived within Nico's pack all of her werewolf life, in this very forest and had never seen an elk that big. "You did well, my mate." She said, stroking his head, noticing that even as he was being praised, that he was eyes the kill. "So much so that I'm going to allow you to eat along side me. "Take as much blood and meat as you want." She said, kissing him again before letting him go and morphing to her werewolf form.

"I love you to my Sabrina ....." he was still breathless from the sex. He hadn't came in a woman in over 300 years. It was a huge relief to finally find his mate. She was perfect. He ran his fingers through her velvet hair and kissed her cheek.

Warren eagerly drank and nibbled on the meat from the elk. He let Becca eat most of it though. When hebwas satisfied he stood back and let his love and mistress eat. Her eyes were filled with endless beauty. Her pelt was full and perfectly white. He wanted to snuggle in its warmth for eiternity.

As Nico ran his fingers through her hair, Roxy closed her eyes, smiling when he kissed her cheek. As the two of them laid there, Roxanne slowly changed into her werewolf form. It began by her body becoming just a little more curvy than it already was and her breasts becoming bigger. Then the bottoms of her hands and feet became covered in the thick skin that made up a canines pad on the bottom of their paws. Hers were light pink it color and soft to the touch. Finally her body became covered in a long, thick and beautiful coat of fur that was black in color with a blue tint to it. Her chest, hands, feet and part of her face were covered in white fur that were white as snow.

Becca joined him in eating, opposite of Warren, she ate most of the meat, lapping at some blood as she did to add flavor to the meat. When he was done most of the meat was gone and her once white maw was stained crimson with blood. She went and laid on the back porch, trying to get clean the blood from her maw. "Please dispose of the carcase, my love." She requested, sure that he would do it.

"My love.....you look...." tears welled up in nicos eyes as he looked at her "you're perfect "he stroked her soft fur. He was fully transformed as well. They snuggled together for a wile before he said "you are one fine, frisky beast, my love.

Warren smiled and said "as you wish my queen." He grabbed the carcass and threw it in the lake. He came back to her and knelt in front of her. "My queen I am ready for your next task
I will do as you please "

As Nico stroked her fur Roxanne nuzzled into his chest and moved her hand to take his free hand, moving it down to her belly and resting it there. "Soon there will be a litter of pups in there and every last one of them will be just as handsome and beautiful as their father." She said to him with a smile. "You are just a frisky, my mate." She said, lifting her head up and kissing him. As she lifted her head the collar around her neck moved on her. "Won't other werewolves think it's silly for me to be wearing a collar like a pet dog?" She asked after her head returned to his chest.

When he returned she nodded, having been unsuccessful in cleaning her face of the blood. "Come here and clean the blood from my fur, my love." She said, her voice not as demanding as it had been; as if she were giving Warren a choice. Becca smiled at him, knowing that if she kept him on a diet of animal blood and meat her vampire pet would only become more of a beast.

"I almost forgot..." Nico reached over to her and slowly unclasped the lock. "Now you are truly free my love." He slowly stroked her furry stomach. "The pups will be as beautiful as their mother no doubt ..."he kissed her, and smiled.

Warren looked up and into her eyes. He stood and leaned in slowly and wirth hesitancy, licked her muzzle. It tasted of blood and her sweet scent. He licked faster, and moved closer to her, practically on her now. When she was clean he kissed her nose and looked into her eyes once again.

Roxy shook, as if she was trying to dry her fur when he took the collar off of her. As Nico began to stroke her stomach she began to make a soft almost purring sound. "How long would I be pregnant?" She asked, blushing before kissing him back.

Becca watched as he licked her muzzle and as he began to lick faster she could tell he loved the wild taste that the blood had. When he was on top of her, Becca laid back and when she was clean and rubbed his back. "I can feel you becoming more of a beast, my pet."

"For about five months my love. The little pups grow fast." He scratched her fur behind her ear. "Now I will show you the pack. Come." He got up and motioned for her to follow.

Warren was pleased to see his mistress happy with what he had done. He curled up at her feet and remained still. Her heat gave him warmth from the chill that nipped at him. He was stuffed with all the blood he could handle, and felt as if he could take on the world, if she dared ask.

Roxanne panted, enjoying the feeling as he scratched behind her ear. When Nico said he would introduce her to the pack, Roxy seemed a bit hesitant but did follow after him when he motioned for her to follow. "What if they don't like me?" She asked as she walked beside him.

"Why don't we go inside, my love?" She suggested, getting up and offering her hand to him as she yawned. Of course, she didn't think about Roxy's scent being all through the house bringing Warren out of her spell she had put on him.

"Oh they will love you my love. You are to beautiful to dislike. " Nico licked her nose lovingly. "Come my love." Taking her by the hand he led her down the stairs and out to the back. Nico let out a quick bark and all of the males and females came out of their respective cabins that lined the woods. They all gathered around them both to her a good look at her. "I present to you.....your queen Sabrina! "

Warren slowly awoke from her smoky mind control. Roxys scent cut through his mind like butter. He slowly turned and looked at Becca. He partially remembered all that had happened. "What have you done....." his heart swelled with anger. He wanted to kill her there, but something stopped him. An eternal feeling of loyalty that could never be erased. He slammed her against the wall by her neck. Her muzzle was inches from his face. He could have broken her neck with a simple twist of his hand. But again he was stopped. He couldn't do it.... "do you truly love me Becca? "

Roxanne blushed at his comment and as she felt his tongue touch her nose. When he took her by the hand she followed, looking around as she did. Hearing Nico bark, she could see the pack coming out of their own cabins, which served as dens for them and gathered around them. When he presented her she looked at all of them but said nothing, unsure of what to say.

When Becca was slammed into the wall she let out a whine, looking into Warren's face. At first she was hesitant to answer his question but she swallowed and shook her head no. "No, I do not. Roxanne is your soul mate and you are forever loyally devoted to her. You would choose her over anybody. For me it's Nico yet he wants Roxanne and I can't see why. I did this to you... To try and help him win over her affections. I guess I hoped it would make him love me more. I'm sorry I did this to you and I understand if you want to kill me. But if I were you I would try and communicative with Roxanne.. Through your mental bond with her, if you can get through to her, you're the only one who can snap her out of the trance Nico has her in."

They all looked at her with wide eyes. "All will respect her and will obey her every command. Understood? "
"Yes. Sir!" They all chanted. They all knelt to her and as Nico and her walked back into the house Nico asked a gaurd "had Becca reported yet? "
"Umm. No sir. She is still with the blood sucker."
Nico screamed to her in his mind. "Becca!! Either get rid of him or get back here."

"Becca......why do you lust for a man who has no feelings for you? I love Roxanne. I am sure of it. But he has changed her. He is not the same. Nor am I...your powers ....they had effects on my mind that cannot be reversed. " he slipped his hand from her neck down to her paw. " who is your soul mate Becca? Why do you choose to be lonely? "

Roxanne followed Nico slowly as he walked back into the house. "Love, why don't you just forget about her? After all, she is keeping the vampire off our backs." She said softly, kissing him.

When Warren's hand moved from her neck down to her paw, Becca pulled away and as she did, she whispered something. It was a spell to reverse what she had done to him, even the effects on his mind. "I have no soul mate and if Nico doesn't accept me, I never will. I reversed anything I did to you so within the next hour you'll be back to normal. Now just go, Roxanne's heart belongs to you, not Nico and I know you can bring her back to you. Nico has clouded her mind with his tricks but her heart still belongs to you. Now go take her back and when you first talk to her... Call her Sabrina and try to get her to meet you here, outside of the packs lands."

Warren put a hand on her shoulder and smiled. "Thank you. I hope it all works out for you. I'll try not to kill Nico. But perhaps .....you should tell him of your feelings. " he darted out the door and into the forest. He came to the wolf base and saw that Nico had left Roxanne for the moment. He slowly approached her. Her gaurds stiffened to attention as he came. "Relax. I am tame. I am a servant to Rebecca. " he stood directly before Roxy and her two gaurds. "Come with me Sabrina. I have something to say.."

When Warren approached her after getting past the guards she looked at him, confused to why he would have something to say to her. She glanced at the guards and when they gave her the okay she nodded. "Where to, Warren?" She asked, unsure of how she knew his name. Roxy just did, somehow and she refused to call him "Servant" as any other werewolf would have. In fact, it was more than just knowing his name, some part of her knew him from somewhere and that part of her felt connected to him; but where did she know him from? She couldn't figure it out.

"Follow me." He left her away from the house. He took her to the edge of the forest, and saw becca enter the house. "Sabrina. " looked into her deep green eyes that shimmered like emeralds. "Deep down ....you know this isn't your name. You are Roxanne. My princess, my one love." He could see she was struggling. "I don't want to hurt Nico to get you back but I will if I must. "

Nico emerged from his study to find that Sabrina had escaped his thought link. He burst to the door to see Becca standing there. "Where is the blood sucker?"

As Warren looked back into her eyes she listened to him and the more he spoke, the more she began to struggle with what was true. "Why would Nico lie to me, Warren?" She asked. "He only wants what's best for me." Roxanne added, Sabrina trying to convince that small part of the old Roxanne that Nico knew what was right. However, she found every bit of what he was saying was true. "H...How did we meet?" She asked.

Becca looked at him, ignoring his question. "I need to talk to you." She said softly, getting her powers ready to use on him.

"He has filled your mind with lies. You don't love him. He didn't even know about you until......I left." He was silent for a moment before saying "we met in grade school. Third grade. I had just moved here from California. Kids made fun of you for wearing glasses. But that was before you got contacts in middle school. I told them to stop and punched one in the face." He smiled a bit at that. "I was sent to the principles office. But we were friends ever since. And nobody made fun of your glasses again. Roxy, I loved you the minute I saw you. And it hasn't changed. "

"What Becca. You come to beg to Nico to let you keep your pet? Fine." He looked at her with reluctance when he saw that that was not what she wanted.

Roxanne couldn't help but smile at his story, finding it cut how he had defended her when he hardily even knew her and she was starting to find herself being able to think for herself rather than rely on Nico's every word and believing it as truth. It scared her, though and she looked away from Warren. "I... I should return to my mate." She said, turning to leave, the part of her that had remained Roxanne hoping he would stop her.

When Nico looked up into her eyes they were glowing. She knew her mind control powers were stronger than his and she walked into the house, closing the door. She then cast a spell that made it impossible for him to alert anybody that something was wrong. Becca moved from the door way to him and stroked his head for a moment. "Now, I want you to tell me why you love Sabrina so much."

"Roxy.....that's your real name. I know that your in there somewhere ....but maybe I was wrong. He controls you now." Warren turned and started walking away. He was sick of this shit. The fighting. Losing every time. "I'm leaving. Probibly go somewhere new. New York maybe ....you can come or you can stay."

Nico felt her mind envelope his. The truth was he didn't know why he loved her. Perhaps her beauty. Perhaps it was the fact she was alone and vulnerable. "I......don't know.....she was an easy catch. I have been alone so long..."

When Warren said he was going to leave something inside of her wanted to fight to remember him and as Warren turned and began to walk away, she reached out and took his hand with just enough force to stop him from leaving. While she was trying to fight to gain control again as she fought through the fog Nico had put her mind in, she needed help. "Warren, my price. I.. I can fight this but it isn't worth fighting for unless I have you by my side." She said, closing the distance that was between them and kissing him on the lips. When their kiss ended she looked up into his eyes. "I'll fight this, what Nico has done to me, as long as you and I still have each other. You are my soul mate, Warren and I still hope that I am yours.." She said, nuzzling her head into his neck, her soft wolf fur brushing against his skin. "If you can even love a werewolf.." She said softly, clearly who he was talking to now was Roxanne and not Sabrina.

"You've had someone right here who has wanted you for years now but you were so obsessed with getting her.." She said softly, letting him out of her control as she looked into his eyes. If she was to have Nico as her mate, she didn't want it to be because she made him love her.

Her brought him back to her instantly. "Roxy...... I would live you no matter what you were.." he kissed her back now. "But Nico isn't a very persuaded person "he managed to say thi between her passionate kisses.

Nico stared at becca, wide eyed. He has never seen it. "Becca, I'm sorry. I.....just never looked. I was blind. I feel like an idiot! " he turned away shamefully.

Back
Top Bottom