Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Everlasting ( jjfanrb & XxMoonlightRomancexX )

Roxanne looked up at him when he told her to bite him. She tried to get up to his neck, but with him running was finding it hard. "W...Where do you want me to bite?"

Becca grinned, she could see the pack and knew in seconds now, he was going to be surrounded. Once that happened all Nico had to do was focus on getting Roxanne.

Any where! Just - " he was plowed over by a huge wolf. The others immediatly were on him as well. It was ten to one. He smashed on in the head hearing bones break. As he did this, one wolf bit into his shoulder, and dug his claws into his back. Warren screamed in pain as it felt like he was being eaten alive.

Nico picked up Roxy from where she lay. "No my mate, you shall become a member of the family and my alpha female. " he bent his head to bite her.

Roxy looked up at Nico, feeling weak and sleepy and as she saw his canines she felt herself tense up. When she looked up into his eyes, though she suddenly felt calm and relaxed as well as very much in love with Nico.

Becca watched with joy as the pack went after Warren and went over to Nico. "Nicco, take her back to your den before you change her. It's set up with the things you need. The chains to keep her tied down, the drugs to lessen her pain and the purple collar you wanted to.. Brainwash her. What are you to name your new mate?" She asked, expecting to hear and beautiful and exotic name he already had picked out.

"Yes. I was getting ahead of myself. I will name her.....Sabrina. yes. That's it." Leaped forward, into a sprint. He disappeared into the brush with her.

Warren was being torn apart by the endless hoard of wolves. His body screamed in agony. He saw Nico disappear and it made him angery. He slammed two heads together breaking both. Grabbing another by the tail he swung it over his head and into a tree, killing it as well. He killed the rest in this fashion until only the white wolf stood.

When Nico disappeared with her, Roxanne was fast asleep. His fur kept her warm and helped her to stay asleep. "My mate.." She mumbled as she slept. "Nico.. I love you." She said.

"Such a beautiful name." She said, looking at the now sleeping Roxanne and then watching as he disappeared with her. When she was the only one standing, she glared at him. "You will not be taking her, Warren. You are the one that abandoned her and this pack kept watch over her once we found out she belonged to no male." She said, growling.

Her words stung him. "Well at least I have a mate, bitch" blood dripped from wounds all over his body. He staggered over to her. "Don't make me kill you."

Nico strapped Becca down to the table. He injected her with the pain medicine. "Now my love you will be mine. He rubbed her neck, where he would soon bite.

Roxanne struggled as he strapped her down, scared and confused as to why he was tying her down and his powers were no longer helping to keep her calm. When he began to rub her neck she let out soft moans as she looked up at Nico with sleepy eyes as the pain medicine began to take effect. "Baby, why am I being strapped down?"

"Why did you come back?" She asked, watched him as he staggered over to her. "I think she was just beginning to get over you, beginning to get used to the fact that you were never coming home despite your promises."

His strength was quickly leaving him. Warren sagged to his knees in front of her. "I was scared. Scared of myself, what I had become. That's why I came back. I love her, I left only because she said it was okay. I didn't know she was giving up on me....." his head bowed to look at the ground.

Nico strapped on the collar to better control her. "You will.understand in time, but its time for nicolie to make you his own...

Roxanne watched him grab the collar, the drugs having her completely out of it at this point. "Such a pretty color.." She mumbled, seeing the deep purple color of it. When it was snapped into place around her neck, she began to feel herself forgetting things rather quickly. "Tim to become Nicolie's.." She mumbled to herself.

Becca moved down to his level, so that she could look into his eyes as her's began to glow. "Shh... Just look into my eyes, Warren. There is no need to be scared anymore and there is no need to keep that beast inside of you anymore. It wants out. She was too weak to handle such a strong man.. You need a real woman." She said, taking her hand and putting it under his chin and lifted his head up so he could stare into her eyes. "Forget Roxanne, she had clearly forgotten you. Why not replace her with a woman that's not human. Why not me?" She asked with a purr.

Warren looked into her eyes, they were deep, icy blue. "Yes. I need a real woman. You. " he didn't feel weak anymore. He felt stronger. Complete. His wounds healed in seconds. She pulled him up.

Nico bit into Roxanne's neck. Her blood mixed with his siliva. He realeased her and broke the bonds. "You are now Sabrina. My alpha female. " he took if the collar and let her get up.

When she pulled him up, she kissed him. "I love you." She said to to him, looking up into his eyes. "Who is Roxanne?" She asked, as if she were testing him. Becca's eyes still had a faint glow to them, she wanted to make sure her powers made her the object of his affections. "I've gotten Warren under control, he won't be a problem for you and Roxanne." She thought to Nico.

He couldn't remember who Roxanne was. Nor did he care. All he cared about at the moment was the beautiful creature that stood before him. When she kissed him it made hum feel inferior to her. He was at her disposal.

Nico heard Becca. He wondered how she had done it. But he didn't dwell on it for long. "Come Sabrina, we will make sweet love."

Roxanne came to him, having no idea that what awaited her in their love making was the bite that would turn her. "Yes, my love. I want to make sweet love to you." She said, the pain killer also having made her aroused.

Becca stroked his hair. "Good boy, you hate filthy humans don't you?" She asked. "Now, before we see if you want some of my sweet blood why don't you tell me how devoted you are to and how much you love your werewolf queen?" She asked. "And what a monster you are. You no longer have to keep yourself tame for a weak human girl."

"I hate humans! " he threw a rock at a tree shattering it. " I am at your desposal my beautiful queen. I will do anything for your blood .." his breath grew heavy with anticipation.

"You are my queen now." Nico said to her as she sat on the bed. "You will bear my children and you may roam wherever you like." He climbed onto her and kissed her fiercely. He had waited for this moment for ever. Now that it was here he wasn't going to take it easy in her. She was a werewolf now. She could take it.

"I'm your queen?" She asked, confused as thanks to the collar around her neck she remembered nothing. "H..How am I a werewolf when I feel no different?" She added and when he kissed her, she kissed him back.

"Good boy." She said with a small laugh, stroking his cheek. Then, she could feel something go wrong as she lost control of him. She knew it was a chance for him to escape but hoped he didn't know it while she tried to figure out what was going on.

He was released from her spell for a moment. He was confused to.say the least. He was so far into his beast side to see any differently though. Go got close to her and said."I only want you and your blood." He felt shivers run down his spine from her touch and it reflected in the size of his member growing.

Nico massaged her breast and said "yes you are my queen. do not fear you will come to get used to it." He kissed her again, he could tell she was starting to get wet by the feel of her panties.

Roxanne moaned as Nico massaged her breast and when he kissed her again, she returned it with a lustful kiss on her own. "Nico, make love to me, I want to carry your pups." She said, trying to reach her hand down to finger herself.

Becca pulled her hand back and used one of her claw like nails to make a cut in her arm. She watched the blood pool and smiled as she noticed Warren had become fixated on it. She offered her arm to him. "Drink up, my love." She said. "Let it bring that beast out, my love. Your queen deserves a real man, doesn't she?"

"And you will my love" he was hard as a rock now. He could feel the bulge in his pants on her soft leg. He kissed her again letting himself go a bit, growing hair and becoming a bit larger. He licked he neck and sniffed her scent slowly. It was sweet like honey. He started panting faster as the anticipation built up inside him.

Warren eagerly sucked the blood from her arm liked a baby sucking on its mother's tit. He breathed deeper and broke away for air. the cut healed itself in seconds . He moved into her arms and kissed her like the animal he felt like. He grabbed her ass and growled "I will fuck you like an animal my queen. "

Roxy kissed him back passionately. "Looks like I have excited somebody, my love." She said with a smile, kissing him back again when he leaned in and kissed her once more. She watched as he changed in front of her eyes, she saw he was still human, just a bit larger and more muscled and as his hair grew longer, she ran her fingers through it. "Have I ever told you that you are the sexiest man I have ever laid eyes on" She asked with a purr to her voice, letting out a soft moan as he licked her neck. "Shh, my love." Roxanne cooed, trying to soothe him. "We will mate soon." She added, but could feel anticipation building up within her, too.

"Good boy." She encouraged him when Warren eagerly sucked the blood from her arm. "I bet it tastes so good, doesn't it?" She asked, smiling at him when he broke away for air and the cut healed itself. When he moved into her arms, Becca began to run her fingers through his hair, moaning into the kiss when he kissed her, the kiss lustful and hungry. "Shh.. First, you will worship your queen. Then, if you do a good job, my love, you will be allowed to make love to her." She said. Becca morphed into her human form and was dressed in nothing more than a tight, short skirt and a tight t-shirt that showed her belly and hugged the rest of her upper body tightly. "Why not start by telling me how much more superior your werewolf queen is to you?"

"Yes, Nico likes his mate. "His wolf form was getting more dominant now. he licked the juices from between her legs. He put his large tongue inside her and eagerly lapped her insides. He felt her legs wrap around his head and her hips squeeze him. She was warm and sweet.

As he watched her change he felt her fur that he had just been cuddling in dissapear. He nuzled his head into her perfectly round, soft pillows. "You are my true love. My queen. You are perfect and kind, but most of all pure and beautiful. And I am a low beast who does not deserve such a master." He knelt and kissed her hand with his lips.

"He doesn't love her?" She asked, finding herself questioning Nico now. It didn't last long, though because when he moved his head between her legs, using his tongue to lick the juices that now coated her inner thighs. Then, when he pushed his long tongue inside her, eagerly lapping at her, she was unable to stop the loud moans she continued to let out. Her legs wrapped around his head and her hips squeezed him. "Nico..." She moaned.

"Mistress, my love." She corrected him when Warren called her his "Master", smiling down at him as he kissed her hand. "You may not deserve me, but I love you." She said, looking down at him with her ice blue eyes. As he was kneeling before her, Becca stroked his hair.

"Of course I love you. What do you think Nico has gone through so much trouble to get you? " he kissed her stomach. Then her breasts then finally her lips. He nibbled in her upper lip and quickly kissed her again. "Now my love " he said turning over so she was on top of him "I want you to ride your alpha wolf. "

Warren leaned into her touch. He wanted her to touch him more, he craved it and wanted it. "What else do you wish of me my mistress. ?" He looked up into her deep blue eyes. He saw love and he wasn't imagining it. Or was he? He still wanted her all the same.

"What did you have to go through to have me as your mate?" Roxanne asked as he kissed her stomach, confused as to what he meant. She didn't know what he was calling her Sabrina, either but then again she remembered nothing. When Nico's lips moved to her breasts, Roxanne let out a soft moan and finally moved on to kiss her lips, she smiled against his lips before kissing him back. When he bit her upper lip, Roxanne felt the skin break and could feel it bleeding some and when Nico kissed her, she could taste a hint of the blood. When he turned so that she was on top she smiled down at him as she slid down onto him and began to ride him. "How does that feel, my mate?" She asked, unsure if she was doing it right.

Becca smiled. "My touch, my words, everything about me is your drug isn't it?" She asked, before leaning down and kissing him. She then thought for a minute before answering him. "I want you to forget that discussing human you were with and the spineless man she tried to turn you into." She said, nothing knowing that when she really lost control of him, he would be ready to kill her.

"Yes. You are doing fine. Ride Nico like horse!" He squeezed her breasts and rubbed her nipples. He slid his hands down her sleek body to her ass, and firmly held it as she began to ride faster. "Become wild woman, my love and become my queen! "

"I do not know who you speak of, or what I was. But I am a beast now. Your beast. Without you I am nothing. " he snarled and lowered his head. Her power was to strong for him to risist. He could fall into he eyes forever.

Roxanne moaned as Nico squeezed her breasts and rubbed her nipples, shivering in pleasure as his hands slid down her body to her ass. Her body had changed, becoming more curvy and sexy now. Then, when Nico told her to become wild she let out a growl and she began to ride him as if he were some kind of bull trucking to buck her off, his words having awakened the werewolf she was becoming.

"Good boy." Becca said, stroking his head like he were a dog. "Now, Mistress wants her lover and pet to do something for her, she wants him to go out and hunt a nice big elk for her. She is hungry but queens don't hunt. However, you are not to drink one drop of blood from the animal. If you're a good pet I will not only let you have the blood after I am done eating but will let you make love to me." She said, pulling his hair so he was forced to look back up into her eyes, expecting a moan from him as she did.

Back
Top Bottom