Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Everlasting ( jjfanrb & XxMoonlightRomancexX )

He stopped in front of her house. "Its me! Warren. Are you okay Roxy?" He asked. He didn't know what he had done to her but he hoped it had worn off.

Nico's wound healed in a matter of seconds. The blood sucker would pay that much was certain. "Becca! "He yelled. "My cock is still hard. come service me!"

Roxanne was just beginning to return to normal as he stopped in front of herself. She looked at him, confused as to what had happened. "Babe, what happened?" She asked, she sensed he was hurt. "D... did I hurt you?" She asked not remembering what all she had said to him.

Becca came to him, bowing her head. "Nico, Master.. I.. I thought you loved Roxanne." She said, looking at him. Sure, she loved him, but if Roxanne was his mate, she couldn't have him.

"No my love." He was scratched, and they did hurt a bit. But he didn't want to worry her. "You were taken prisoner by Nico. He had sex with you.....and was going to turn you." His head bowed in sadness "I'm sorry ....I was to weak to fight him....."

Nico stood in front of Becca. "She may be my mate. But you and all of the pack are my slaves. You will do for now my Becca. You were always my favorite ....." he leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

"Shh.." She said, hushing him when he began to blame himself for what Nico had done. "Babe, why don't we go to your parents house?" She asked, knowing they were away on vacation. "I could pack some clothes for the next few days, and we could stay there. It would help keep Nico off our trail." She said, kissing him. "Or we could go somewhere out of state for a while... Just the two of us." She said, kissing him again.

Becca pushed him away as he kissed her, it was clear she was fighting to resist his sweet talk. "No, we are not your slaves, Nico. We love and respect you, but we are your family, not your slaves. A...And I am not yours." She said, struggling to fight her urge to give into him. "I..If I was your favorite you would have made me your alpha female and wouldn't be chasing Roxy." She said, looking up at him.

He grined at her kindness. He leaned in close to her and smiled "I think we could do that. But ummmm.......first I need a shower." He said this talking about all of the gore that covered his face.

"Bah! Get out of my site. Get the pack together. Were going after her." Nico was tired of being alone.. he wanted a mate and he would get one.

She nodded. "Go ahead, I'll get some clothes together." She said, smiling at him.

"D... Do you love her?" She asked softly, ignoring his orders for now. Becca felt like she needed an answer. As she waited for an answer, she looked up into his eyes. Becca already felt as if she knew the answer though.

He kissed her once more before entering the house. He stripped off his bloody clothes and gathered an outfit he kept at her place. When he finally gut into the shower, the hot water felt so great on his back.

Nico waited a moment before answering. "I love her. But what troubles me is .....does she love me?" He walked away from Becca and disappeared into his room

Roxanne followed him into the house, watching as he stripped off his bloody clothes and gathered one of the many outfits he kept at her place. While he went to shower, she went into her room, throwing on a pair of jeans and t-shirt before beginning to pack her clothes.

Becca watched him as he answered her. His words weren't empty like they had been with the several females he had chased before her and his eyes seemed to light up when he said her name. Upon him retreating to his room, she went to gather the pack. She had called them all together. "Brothers and sisters!" She began. "Our alpha had had something that he cherishes dearly taken away from him. Roxy, the woman he wishes to be his mate, has been taken by a filthy blood sucker and has been brain washed against us! Our alpha calls on us for our help in taking her back!" She finished, happy when all of them began to become excited. She then darted back to the house and walked to his room, standing in the door way. "Nico, your pack has been summoned and they are ready to fight." She said, bowing her head to him.

He came out of the bathroom in his towel he saw Roxy packing. He got dressed and went to her. "Baby. I'm sorry about all this. I wish things were the same as the old days." He stroked her cheek and nuzzled his head on her neck.

Nico wrapped Becca in a big bear hug. "Thank you Becca, I appreciate all you have done for me. I am sorry about earlier. I should not have treated you as such." He. Released her and smiled."now lets go get my mate eh?"

Roxanne shook her head. "You have nothing to be sorry for. Warren, this isn't your fault just like being turned wasn't your fault. If I had to, I would follow you to the ends of the earth if it meant we could be together." She said, letting out a soft moan as he nuzzled his head into her neck. "D... Do you need to feed before we leave?"

Becca nuzzled him and when he released her, smiled at him. "Let's go get her. It's time she joined her family." She said, she morphed into her werewolf form. "Sir, when we get there all of us will handle the blood sucker. You just worry about Roxy." She said to him.

"No baby I fed off the ones I killed earlier." He let his happiness show on his face "thank you babe, for saying those things. It makes me feel so much better. " he took her bags and brought them to the car. They both got in and drove off to his house.

They stood outside of Roxanne's home. It had been searched and they had found nothing. Nico scowled at the disapointment. A grey wolf approached him "Sir. We have a wiff of their scent about a mile down the road."
"Then let us be on the trail" he said breaking into a sprint towards the smell.

As they got into the Roxanne leaned over and kissed him. Soon after they started on the road, Roxanne was starting to doze off. She quickly tensed up as she began to have nightmares.

Becca followed Nico, keeping up with him easily. She looked to Nico and while she was sad that she wasn't his mate, she was happy he had found love.

As they pulled up to the house, he saw that she had fallen asleep. He walked around the side of the car. He scooped her up and carried her inside. He gently lay her down on his bed. This must have woken her though, because she started to stir. "Babe, you fell asleep are you alright?"

The trail led to a large house on the lake. They were in there, Nico knew it. "Becca stay here and keep watch. We'll be back at nightfall. So the authorities don't see anything. "

Roxanne looked up at warren, still half asleep. "I.. I keep having nightmares." She said softly, almost in a whisper. She smelled of werewolf and knew she needed a shower, but she was so tired all of a sudden. "Babe, can you help me get a shower?" She asked, feeling stupid for asking.

Becca nodded. "Sir, if he tries to turn her what should I do?" She asked, looking over at him.

"Of course babe. Im feeling a little dirty myself ...."he kissed her on the lips and stroke her breast. He was so happy to be with her again. Lets go he said pulling her into the bathroom.

Get in there and stop him. Then send one of the others to fetch me. I will be hunting. " he touched his nose to hers, then turned and trotted off to the forest.

"Didn't you just take a shower?" She asked, smiling against Warren's lips as he kissed her and moaning softy as he stroked her breast. When he pulled her into the bathroom she looked at him, not hesitating she began to undress him.

Becca nodded and watched him as he trotted off before going back to keeping watch. She moved to the back porch so that she could see in the bathroom and bedroom, but she stayed out of sight. "Soon Roxy... You will be one of us and you will no longer be "Roxanne"." She said, knowing her alpha would change her name to something he thought fit her better.

Roxannes touch was like lightning to his skin. His shirt was first then his shoes and socks. As she fumbled with his belt he asked " may I? " pointing to her shirt. When she nodded he undid all of the buttons and pulled it open underneath was a lacy bra that looked great on her firm perky breasts.

Upon getting his belt off she shrugged the shirt of so that all that was covering the top half of her body was the bra. She then moved her hands to his chest, just letting them rest there for now. "How hard is it for you, my love? To resist not allowing yourself to bite into me and drain me dry?" She asked, almost certain that he could hear the blood flowing through her veins as close as they were. "In fact, I bet you've already imagined what I would be like as a vampire." She said with a sexy purr to her voice. Clearly she was trying to attempt him and awaken the beast side of him.

"I will turn you tonight if you wish." He had imagined her as a vampire. The sexyness of it, the perfection, the immortality. "You know .....they're probibly watching us now....but I don't care nothing will stand in my way." He's hands moved down her smooth body to her ass. He could feel his inner beast awakening.

As Warren ran his hand down her body, Roxanne moaned, his touch alone capable of turning her on. "Good boy, Warren." She purred as she looked in his eyes and could see the beast in him stirring. "Now, baby, why don't you tell me about the hypnotic hold my blood has over you." She said. Roxanne took his free hand and moved it up to her hair, as if telling him to pull so that her head was forced back and her neck was exposed to him.

Becca growled. Sending one of the females to go get their alpha and the rest of the pack. She soon found Nico. "Sir... He's about to turn her. We need to make our move now." She said breathlessly.

In a low growl he spoke "your blood is sweet and I wish I could drink it all day. It is as pure as the air that surrounds us. His fangs bushed her vein. He slowly undid the snap on the back of her bra, letting it fall to the ground. "I want to turn you now. But first ...." he bit into her neck, drinking eagerly. He couldn't stop himself any longer. He grabbed her breast and ribbed her nipple between his fingers. His other hand ran through her hair.

Nico immediately charged in the direction of the blood suckers home. He ran as fast as his paws could carry him.

As his fangs brushed her veins Roxanne let out a moan and shivered in pleasure. She listened as he undid her bra and let it fall to the ground. Roxy looked at him with lustful eyes, his voice was almost hypnotic to her. When he bit into her neck, she moaned and when he grabbed her breast, playing with her nipple it only added to her pleasure. "Baby... I want you to control me.." She said.

Becca snarled upon seeing him bite into her neck and charged through the glass window, seeming not to be phased by the wounds it gave her and ran to Warren, pulling him away from Roxanne and pinning him. "Get away from her! She is not your mate!" She hissed, hoping the pack would be there soon.

Warren heard the glass break. He was torn away from Roxy by powerful hands.

This pissed him off.

He snarled an leapt upon Becca and started bashing her ribbed in. The wolf slammed him into the sink, causing him to let her go. He kicked Becca in the head, sending her into the tub. He grabbed Roxy and jumped through the window. "Roxy! I want you to bite me!"

When Warren grabbed her, Roxanne seemed out of it as the loss of blood began to hit her. "I... I'm too sleepy Warren." She said, half expecting him to begin using his powers on her.

Becca stood up from the tub and chased after him, running on all fours. She was going to try to lead him into the forest, where the pack and Nico were waiting. "Nico, where are you?" She thought to her alpha.

Warren ran to the trees to try and escape Becca. "Come on Becca! I can't fight them all alone! I need you to bite me!" He cried.

Nico saw the blood sucker coming before he saw Nico. "Be ready!" he told the pack

Back
Top Bottom