Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Everlasting ( jjfanrb & XxMoonlightRomancexX )

"I'm not going to keep my distance, nor will my alpha who wants her as his mate. You won't be around forever." Becca said with a grin. Before letting Roxanne go for now before leaving the deck. She was going back to report to her alpha, figuring today's events were enough to begin to cause problems between the couple.

Roxy blinked confused as she returned to normal and got up, walking over to Warren and hugging him. "Warren, I'm sorry I didn't listen to you. Something about that wolf made me feel really funny."

He almost had to laugh when the wolf said he wouldn't be around forever. He looked back to his love after watching the wolf walk away. They made their way inside. "What's happening? That was no ordinary wolf, Roxy. That was a werewolf. "

Roxy looked at him. "I'm not sure... Once I sat down next to her I felt really weird like feelings of hating you started coming up. It's like I heard a voice whispering to me, but I couldn't do anything to try and fight back.." She said, explaining it the best way she could. "I still feel kinda weird though.." She said, looking up at him.

Becca made her way back to her alpha, bowing to him respectfully. "Sir, I found her but that vampire boyfriend of her's is back and won't let her out of his sight." She informed him, unsure of what he wanted her to do.

Warren's face softened when heard her words. "Babe, I know how hard this must be for you. But I promise ill always be at your side." He wrapped his arms around her and whispered in her ear "she was telepathicly speaking to you. You felt what she felt. She said.......that her alpha male wanted you. "

The huge, black wolf that Becca stood in front of began to morph. When complete he stood 6'2 and was as lean as his muscular wolf form. He spoke with a hint of Russian dialect "do not fear Becca, she will not resist me, the great Nicolie. No. She come running to me like scared puppy. " he brushed Bach his thick mane of brown hair. He loved immorality. It made getting pussy much easier. He was a bit of an asshole, but some girls liked men like this. "I will go talk to her myself"

Roxanne felt herself calm down a bit as Warren's arms went around. "How can someone that has never want met you want you to be their mate?" She asked him. "Is this just some game to this guy, someway to get back at you for something you did to their pack, maybe?" Roxy asked him, looking back at him. She was so confused and felt helpless. It also scared her that these wolves seemed to be able to bend her thoughts to their will.

"Nicolie, my alpha, I'm sorry if it comes off as disrespect but how are you to get near her when that blood sucking monster will not leave her side or let her out of his sight." Becca said, lowering her head to him out of respect as she spoke. "I tried manipulating her thoughts but if I would have tried to leave with her, he would have killed me."

"No I don't think I never believed in any of this crap until a couple days ago. Besides, you know me babe. Do you think I ever hung around a gang? "He rubbed her back as he said this. He didn't know who it was, but he wouldn't let him near her.

Nico slowly walked over to Becca and put a hand on her cheek. "Do not fear, my dear Becca. Nico will take care of blood sucker. And I will have her pussy by tomorrow night." He let her go then walked to the edge of the clearing. "Nobody can resist the power of Nicolie! So do not be scared. Go on and get us some dinner, eh?" And with that he morphed back to a wolf and vanished into the brush.

"No, I know you never hung around with a gang, my love. But, I also know how most gang members are. You so much as look at them wrong and they think you're challenging them." She said softly before moaning softly. "You did always give the best back rubs."

Wen Nico walked to her and put his hand on her cheek, Becca nuzzled into it. "Yes, Sir." She said, clearly she was one of the females who would have done anything to be with him and was loyal to him to a fault. When he vanished she went off to hunt for the pack.

He was just about to suggest one, when the doorbell rang."who could that be?" He walked down the stairs to the door and opened it. "Hi I'm -" he was cut of by a smash to the face. He saw stars for a moment before being pounded in the gut. This sent him into the stairs. "Hello blood sucker. My name is nicolie. I have come to take your bitch for my own." Warren struggled to his feet. "No ones taking her from me!"

Roxanne had heard him crash into the stairs as he was pounded in the gut and this made her come down stairs to the front door. She saw Warren struggling to his feet and looked at Nicolie. "Who the hell are you?" she asked, trying to avoid looking into his eyes, in case he was another wolf.

"I am your master and alpha. Come to me or I will go to you! You can not escape from the hands of nicolie! " he gave a hearty laugh but stopped when he saw Warrens fist come crashing on his face. Warren strode over to the Russian and picked him up over his head with one hand and thee him down the street. In mid air Nico morphed into a wolf and landed on his feet.

Roxanne eyes became glued on Nico as he was thrown and he morphed in mid air. While in this form she found it harder to avoid his eyes as they provided a stunning contrast for his pitch black fur. She walked out the front door, her eyes almost instantly locking on his and from that instant on, she began to feel weird, like she had become a puppet Nico could control.

"Roxy get inside now!" This was all he could say before Nico was on top of him claws slashing. Warren grabbed him by the throat and slammed him on the ground, cracking the pavement. Nico let out a small yelp before kicking Warren in the gut, slamming him into a car. "Come now my sexy one" Nico said to Roxanne through her mind.

Roxy tried to fight Nico's words but she could feel her thoughts and beliefs changing as she became repulsed by thoughts of being with Warren and found herself wanting to be with Nico. She walked over to Nico, petting him. "Did he hurt you, my alpha?" She asked him, in the same loving and sweet voice she would have used with Warren, had she been herself.

Seeing her pet Nico took all the fight out of Warren. She wanted him. A stream of tears rolled down his cheek. It was the first time he had cryed since hevwas a child. He slumped to the ground and passed out from exhaustion.

Nico had finally gotten his mate. The blood sucker was weaker than he thought. He must not have knon about his mind manipulation powers. He transformed to a human. "No woman. I am nicolie and I do not go down easily . I fight good eh?"

Roxanne watched as he transformed into a human. "Yes, baby, you fight very good my sexy alpha male." She complimented. Roxy struggled inside trying to fight as Nico's powers changed her way of thinking. Of course, as Nico won her over, she had no idea his plans for her when they returned to his pack.

Becca had been able to kill a huge buck for the pack and was now prepairing his den for their guest. She supplied with him with chains and things he would need to tie her up and keep her quiet in case his powers no longer had an effect on her as well as the drugs he would need to begin her transformation into one of them. "This is the one he's been waiting for. She will supply him with the love he has been looking for as well as the pups he wanted. She picked up one of the syringes and smiled, knowing it would put the girl into heat. Becca had once been a target of his too and she hardily remembered being human anymore. Her name hadn't been the same then, but something exotic that she couldn't remember now. She looked at the collar she had also been ordered to lay out. It was a baby blue, Roxy's favorite color. it would help to brain wash her and also would serve as a way to track her if she got loose.

Warren woke cold and tired. He felt empty, drained and weak. He limped back to Roxanne's house and sat down on the sofa and ran his hands through his hair. Who was this guy? He though. He had heard of a Russian gang settling here before he had left. Perhaps he had an eye for her. He just didn't believe she did as well.

Nico carried Roxanne through the forest to a house that rested on top of a hill. Once inside he bellowed "I hope you are ready to get fucked by huge cock! Becca get the preparations ready!"

Roxy kissed him. "Oh, I am baby." She said with a giggle, now attracted to him and repulsed by the thought of being with a vampire. Roxy could feel her devotion and love for Nico becoming stronger the more his powers shaped her into what he wanted her to be.

While Becca had gotten the den ready for after he had his way with her the first time she had forgotten all about the house. When Nico called for her she quickly grabbed the the things for the house. "Yes Alpha." She said, bowing her head respectfully. "Your den is ready for your plans afterwords." She informed him before going into the bedroom and getting the room ready. She attached the chains for the house to the bed posts and laid the syringe and drug to knock her out on the beside table before walking out of the bedroom and bowing to Nico. "The room is ready, Master and the outfits you ordered for her are in the closet." She said, informing him that the slutty, skimpy outfits he wanted for his mate were there. She grinned, seeing Roxy had been captured. "Shall I prepare the pack for our guest?"

Warren thought back to the encounter with the white wolf. Roxy had said "when I touched her I felt weird ..." Warren suddenly started connecting the dots. She was being influinced by that bastard! He slowly stood. The werewolf would pay.......and Roxy my darling, hang in there I'm coming, he thought.

Nico carried Roxy up the stairs and into the bedroom. He set her in the bed and strapped he hands to the posts. "No I'm going to fuck you like good man, you scream like good woman. " he chuckled softly as he pulled off his shirt revealing a thick muscular chest. Next he pulled down his pants revealind a large 9 inch cock. "Get the pack ready Becca. "He turned to Roxy and grinned. Slowly pulling down her jeans then panties, he climbed on the bed.

Roxanne wrapped her arms around Nico's neck. "I love you, baby." She said to him, completely under his influence now. She kissed him as he carried her into the bedroom. "What the hell was I doing with that vampire, my love?"

Warren ran as fast as he could trough the brush. He could smell his stench from a mile away. He came to a stop at a clearing with a big white house. In front of it however, were two grey wolfs. Warren brought out the chef's knife he had taken from her house. The wolfs slowly circled him, never taking their eyes of him. Warren suddenly leaped forward, quickly slicing ones back. As Warren blew by, he stabbed the other in the side. He eagerly licked the blood from the knife after he was done.

Nico entered Roxanne with one swift stroke. Her pussy was a bit small for his large member, but her hips spread to let him in anyhow. "You will become as I am soon, woman. I fuck good, no?" He laughed as he pounded her until she was screaming with pleasure. Slowly he bent down and licked her neck, the place he would bite.

"Yes, my love, you do fuck good. But, what do you mean 'you will become as I am soon'?" She asked. Roxanne was soon moaning his name, unable to stop himself and his tongue against her neck added to her pleasure.

"I am going to make you my mate for life." He was about to bite into her soft skin, but was interrupted by the window crashing in to his left. Warren stood there blood splattered on his face and knife in his hand. Nico grinned and bellowed "looks like we got three way"he pulled out of her and faced Warren, naked. "Why do you come blood sucker? You have lost and the woman is mine." Warren scowl deepened, showing his fangs. "Ill kill you just like your underlings I killed outside, then ill skin you and make a nivmce fur coat from your pelt." Nico's grin turned into a frown.

Roxy looked at Warren, seeming almost scared that he was there, Nico's power the only thing influencing her. She stood and stood behind him, hugging him from behind and she rested her head on his shoulder. "What's he doing here, my love?" She asked, looking across the room to Warren, seeing the blood on his face.

"He has come to fight for his woman! I respect that. Let us go outside. Better fight. " he pulled on some pants and followed Warren out the door. Once Nico made it out the bedroom door Warren turned as quick as lighting. And stabbed Nico in the gut. He grabbed Roxanne and ran out the door carrying her. He could hear Nicos screaming as he disappeared into the forest.

Roxanne had pulled on a robe, following the two out. When Warren turned and stabbed Nico in the gut, Roxy was helpless to stop him and when he grabbed her, she tried to struggle against him, still under Nico's power. "Get off of me, you monster! Give me back to my mate!" She screamed, trying to dig her nails into his his arms, hoping it would be enough to make him let go. "Why are you taking me from him?" She asked, still trying to make him let go.

Back
Top Bottom